The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Vote_lcapPROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT I_voting_barPROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Vote_lcapPROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT I_voting_barPROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Empty
PostSubject: PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT   PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 pm

PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT HOARDER WHO BUYS UP EVERYTHING UFO RELATED FOR HIS OWN SELFISH CORRUPT WAYS!

This is an email from the folks who think they are going to reform MUFON. In in this email they say that have evidence that Robert Bigelow pretty much owns MUFON completely and in which the seller (MUFON) sells to Robert Bigelow. Read it and weep. News flash to the people who think they can reform MUFON.How can you reform something in which Bigelow the tyrant owns? MUFON is SOLD OUT folks to the same governmental big agency corporation dip shits who are keeping the UFO scenario a secret to the public as us the experiencers! What bothers me to the most is everyone still stays iN MUFON and pays them when the evidence is out!

Read it and Weep!

Dear MUFON Colleague--

January 15 (two weeks ago) an anonymous party sent Elaine Douglass a copy of the contract signed Feb. 2009 between MUFON and Robert Bigelow. This marks the entry of Bigelow into MUFON, which led to the Star Team effort. The Committee to Reform MUFON has confirmed this is the actual contract, correct in all details. The Committee feels all Members of MUFON should have the opportunity to read the contract, and we have forwarded it to you in its entirety below. Since we have studied the 5-page contract, permit us point out selected highlights of the document and make a few comments about it his is a commercial contract in which MUFON, ("the seller"), sells to Robert Bigelow, ("the buyer") certain "deliverables"-("the Product")-for a total price of $672,000 payable in monthly installments of $56,000.

IF YOU WANT A SAFE ALTERNATIVE TO REPORT YOUR PHENOMENA TO COME TO M.A.B.U.S. MABUS ASSOCIATED BUREAU OF UFOLOGY STUDIES AT WWW.MABUSINCARNATE.COM FOR FREE MEMBERSHIP.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT   PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down

PROOF THAT MUFON SOLD OUT TO ROBERT BIGELOW THE SPACE TYRANT
Page 1 of 1