The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Vote_lcapPreparing for the End Times - Page 3 I_voting_barPreparing for the End Times - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Vote_lcapPreparing for the End Times - Page 3 I_voting_barPreparing for the End Times - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Preparing for the End Times

Go down 
+3
Mike Good
onlychild
Jocariah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Gigas wrote:

Gigas, destroyer of minds. I do it as a free service to my fellow man, vril, space brothers and anyone else who hacks the light fantastic..........[/color]

If there is any connection between destruction and minds here - you have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
Gigas,

Think what you like. I have no intention of going around in circles with you. I have explained twice! I only reached the top posters board because I had 4 years of material to archive on the site.

So the forum has to have a separate new post for each series of multi part vids you have archived with no wording of your thoughts or comment. Just a bing bam boom video post. Thats SPAMMING!!!

I havn't told you what to do, or what not to do; maybe you wan't to try minding your own business; Instead of throwing your toys out of your pram because you don't like what you see.

No, I have not told you what to do. But now you have told me to mind my own business. That shows where your comin from, right!. I don't think its what I see that I don't like. Its the SPAMMING!!!

It seems to me that the main thing bothering you, is that I am on the top posters list?

So you think that bothers me. Not at all. I learned how, from you, to get to the top of the heap with the simplest of means. SPAM multi-part videos post after post. Ya know, when you post a multi-part video, ya really should post all the parts one after the other in your original post.

I scan the papers on line most days - when there has been anything I have brought it to the forum for proper discussion. At the moment I am not a member of any ufo research group, and as such do not have to tow the party line, or yours.

Lets see, so multi-part videos without comment or thoughts individualy posted is news.

Under which sense of self importance did you promote yourself to site Administrator anyway?

Did I hold a badge up showing you I was an admin or anything but Gigas!

The video's are self explanatory, so are the topic headings. If you don't like them, don't watch them. You're just trying to be a wind up merchant and I find your accusations to be highly insulting.

I'm self explanatory as well, but do in all cases post words in my video post so the viewer has an idea of what my thoughts are on the subject matter.

I believe a picture can say a thousand words, you on the other hand do say a thousand words - but end up saying nothing.

Dear fellow, that thousand word thing only works in the art world, were in the ufo world at this time and words are required.

So tell us all Gigas, you've done alot of talking about others and done a good job of being sarcastic, insulting, playing on stereotypes and generaly putting people down; but said very little about your story - will you ever? Or will you just keep up the cryptic speeches and little tests?

Others, what others. I fail to recall talking about others. Are you grasping for something to throw down here or just out of stuff.

I will do as I wish untill told otherwise by the people who run the site.

Now here's why you fell, no one told you to do anything. What was discussed was just that, an open discussion. I suggest you get a thicker skin my dear fellow. This is the ufo business and its not a nice place for the weak.

Have a nice day 'in your mind'

Kind regards, Mac 5.

I will, and wish the same for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Gigas, destroyer of minds. I do it as a free service to my fellow man, vril, space brothers and anyone else who hacks the light fantastic..........[/color]

If there is any connection between destruction and minds here - you have it.

Why thank you, I'm sure thats the nicest thing you've ever told me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm

If you think I am spamming (which I am Not) make a formal complaint!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
If you think I am spamming (which I am Not) make a formal complaint!

I brought it to your attention, that's all thats needed. Whether you catch on is up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Gigas said on another topic:

Now that right there is what makes you a debunker with a personal problem. Get over yourself so the global community can discuss the issue without being kicked down and ridiculed by the likes of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you ought to take your own advice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
Gigas said on another topic:

Now that right there is what makes you a debunker with a personal problem. Get over yourself so the global community can discuss the issue without being kicked down and ridiculed by the likes of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you ought to take your own advice!

I think you need to stop digging yourself into a deeper hole. You wanna go one with me, I can be a real nightmare!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Yes I believe you could be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
Yes I believe you could be!

Thank you, and much peace my brother.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Rolling Eyes

Why do i feel old , when i'm not ?

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:03 am

free wheel wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Why do i feel old , when i'm not ?

FW . Very Happy

You just need vitamins lol!
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Your probably right ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Ok , started a vitamin course and thinking more clearly now .
The title of this thread . The DH leak ?
I know this is a UFO forum and thats why i joined but .......
Any increase in UFO activity in the Gulf region ?
Anyone got anything to say about this incredible unfolding event ?

The situation in the Gulf is shocking .

I am really feeling for everyone in the region affected by this absolute disaster . And
nobody even seems to remember Haiti anymore !

Rant over !

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:36 pm

free wheel wrote:

I am really feeling for everyone in the region affected by this absolute disaster .
If those idiots nuke it ... kiss your tail-section goodbye. Twisted Evil

Last edited by onlychild on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Seems you are the Only one with something to say about it Onlychild !
I agree . Nuking is not a option .

Cheers .

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

free wheel wrote:
Believe me when I tell you, they wouldn't consider it unless they would do it - and they would.

The overall question is begged: Was this disaster deliberate? If so, we should see nothing but BS regarding facts collection, and from day one we did. There are people who know far more than I regarding the ins and outs of this mess, I am looking elsewhere, and a collection of data regarding the deliberate picture should be done.

Now, as far as what I am looking at I wondered if, like the 911 fiasco, was there again an esoteric finger-print. The picture deals with the Great Year and I wondered if this oil disaster was connected like 911. Seems it was, only this time the message was a little deeper.

I took the coordinates for the rig itself, and the explosion time, and looked at the sky. I stayed with the prior 911 picture of Virgo and the vernal equinox because Virgo is key to this.

Then I went back to 23,615 BC (the great year as calculated by the Maya long count) using the same Gulf coordinates and the same explosion time (2200 hrs central) and looked around at the equinox and solstice pictures. There was nothing dead on those dates (the sky wasn't imitated) but the closest match was in September just before the autumn equinox. Long story short, after tuning in to the day where the sky matched the April 20th disaster time, I wound up on September 16th, which meant nothing to me, so I figured I was either wrong and that was that, or, there as something about the 16th of September that tied to the picture I was looking at regarding 2012 and the idiot Elite.

It turns out the 16th of Sept, after sunset (like the explosion time) in the year 2012 is Rosh Hashanah, also known as the time of the judgment of God. So then, what? Three months later (Dec 2012) comes the execution?

Rosh Hashanah is also known as Yom HaDin, the Day of Judgment. Tradition holds that at this time of the year, our lives hang in the balance because God judges us to determine our future.

Get your lives in order Twisted Evil

Like 911, there is more going on right in front of our faces than we realize. The picture is SO distorted by THINGS going on, that we have no clue WHAT is going on. Meanwhile, we are about to get our collective asses handed to us.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

I understand the gravity of the situation Onlychild .I do have a different veiwpoint from yourself but i do actually know where you are coming from .
I have spent the last week constantly in our local hospital watching my mother in law fighting for her life because she smoked for 50 years .
I always hated hospitals . Now i see them as places where people are real . No BS between folks in there .
Strange that in health , we fear eachother so much ?
FW .

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Our generation was never raised with a smoking taboo. I've smoked since 1968 (with a quit for 8 years until - well, let's just blame the ex-wife LOL). Does she still want to smoke? I remember my grandfather with an oxygen mask in one hand and a butt in the other. It's an addiction and delivery system we really don't need (as he lights up another LOL). I hope your mom gets better Sad

As far as your viewpoint, what is it you believe?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

onlychild wrote:
Our generation was never raised with a smoking taboo. I've smoked since 1968 (with a quit for 8 years until - well, let's just blame the ex-wife LOL). Does she still want to smoke? I remember my grandfather with an oxygen mask in one hand and a butt in the other. It's an addiction and delivery system we really don't need (as he lights up another LOL). I hope your mom gets better Sad

As far as your viewpoint, what is it you believe?

I don't believe anything Onlychild ! I used to , but the things i believed turned out to be not what i believed !
I do think you are right to consider our collective history .

Cheers FW .

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 pm

free wheel wrote:

I don't believe anything Onlychild ! I used to , but the things i believed turned out to be not what i believed !
Yeah, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Finding out what a thing is by determining what it is NOT (process of elimination) is what research is. People, for some unknown reason, get down on scientists. Why? All they are doing is trying to figure stuff out. It's always a string of failures until one day - bang - you got it right.

Am I right? As long as people run away from the things I say, and I get no counter argument, I may never know. I still go over things every day and look for errors. The fun is in the chase.
lol!
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 pm

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:

Yeah, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Finding out what a thing is by determining what it is NOT (process of elimination) is what research is. People, for some unknown reason, get down on scientists. Why? All they are doing is trying to figure stuff out. It's always a string of failures until one day - bang - you got it right.

Am I right? As long as people run away from the things I say, and I get no counter argument, I may never know. I still go over things every day and look for errors. The fun is in the chase.
lol!

I don't think i ever learned what a thing was by determining what it was not Onlychild .
I create my own reality as you do . As we all do , if i choose to imagine that there is more of me !
The answer that i seek has no question if you follow ?
Looking for errors everyday sounds like hard work to me ! And i have a lot of fun not chasing anything !
I have no counter argument for you i'm afraid .
Definately not running away though Onlychild and i will leave you to decide whether you are right or not .
All the best Onlychild , been a while .
FW .
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

free wheel wrote:

I don't think i ever learned what a thing was by determining what it was not Onlychild .

Sure you have, or at least moved in that direction. Above you said: ... but the things i believed turned out to be not what i believed !

You had beliefs and you found out they were not right; now you know what not to look at. From this point you keep moving ahead, and keep trying. The fun is in the chase.

I create my own reality as you do . As we all do , if i choose to imagine that there is more of me !

I follow the data as best I can. I learned the hard way that jumping to conclusions, or "creating your own reality" as you say, was not the way to go. I fell flat on my face, but, I didn't give up. I learned from my mistakes and kept going.

The answer that i seek has no question if you follow ?

Eh ... sounds like a "safe haven" where you don't fail because you don't try.

Looking for errors everyday sounds like hard work to me ! And i have a lot of fun not chasing anything !

To each their own - I have loved every minute of it.

I have no counter argument for you i'm afraid .
Definately not running away though Onlychild and i will leave you to decide whether you are right or not .

The answer to ET's arrival here is summed up this way; a picture (the one below) is worth a thousand words - and you are not responsible for the details of what is going on - so you can have fun "not chasing". Very Happy

All the best Onlychild , been a while .

Back at you Very Happy

This is everything in a nutshell Very Happy

Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 ShhhISEEDEADPEOPLE3-1
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Are you aware of the occult alien threat humankind has itself mercilessly bound by ?

Do tell - I'm all ears.
That was a question in case you missed The ?

Hence my desire for an answer.

OK, I'll have to guess than, you do not know. Thats all I asked, I was just curious if you knew anything.

Do you not understand the rules of language? Why would you have to guess? That was an implied statement - "no" is what was implied. I was hoping for some explanation ... I knew better, but I was hoping.

Now we have rules to communicate, in a little ufo forum, who knew. I only find that train wreck of thought in professions like medical or legal domains where smoke & mirror tactics are used on people outside the profession to double talk the rabble into confusion so the elite controller wins the argument. I see it all the time. Are you sure your not an elitist nwo debunker. Cause it sure does look as though an elitist persuasion of dominatrix rule being applied to a question by a question to not answer the actual question. Thats the modus agendi the elite foist upon the people. Double debunker nwo speak. Knoooooow what I mean. No; Yes, maybe.

Actually I thought that it was a "redundent" question that when asked was self answering.
We got Rules?
We got knowledge?
It is that which we have seen that makes us question what we saw.
Impossibilities are all arround us, we have but to presieve themm (god I can't spell worth a toot now)

That you know something that I don't does not surprise me.
That you share it in good faith does.
semantics abound here.
Take care of them lest they vanish.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:50 pm

free wheel wrote:
Ok , started a vitamin course and thinking more clearly now .
The title of this thread . The DH leak ?
I know this is a UFO forum and thats why i joined but .......
Any increase in UFO activity in the Gulf region ?
Anyone got anything to say about this incredible unfolding event ?

The situation in the Gulf is shocking .

I am really feeling for everyone in the region affected by this absolute disaster . And
nobody even seems to remember Haiti anymore !

Rant over !

yep! Haiti disapeared off of the scope.
Here is a little story about the island.
once apon a time there were trees all over the island os ispanol.
It was decided that there would be two nations apon the island
one nation was the domincan republic.
the other haiti.
Today it is easy to tell which is which.
the line between them is simple to see from the air.
The domincans have trees the haitins don't
I was asked a number of years ago to be a part
of a team to survey the infrastruter of Haiti.
water systems, sewage, electrical
At the end of six weeks I prepared my report
in effect I said "start over"
When I returned to this country I started making
small hand looms and sent al number of them to
a bapist missionary. So that they could make small
items to sell to the tourist.
I believe that i can honestly say it has gotten no better
there.

Davefair

FW .
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:15 am

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
Believe me when I tell you, they wouldn't consider it unless they would do it - and they would.

The overall question is begged: Was this disaster deliberate? If so, we should see nothing but BS regarding facts collection, and from day one we did. There are people who know far more than I regarding the ins and outs of this mess, I am looking elsewhere, and a collection of data regarding the deliberate picture should be done.

Now, as far as what I am looking at I wondered if, like the 911 fiasco, was there again an esoteric finger-print. The picture deals with the Great Year and I wondered if this oil disaster was connected like 911. Seems it was, only this time the message was a little deeper.

I took the coordinates for the rig itself, and the explosion time, and looked at the sky. I stayed with the prior 911 picture of Virgo and the vernal equinox because Virgo is key to this.

Then I went back to 23,615 BC (the great year as calculated by the Maya long count) using the same Gulf coordinates and the same explosion time (2200 hrs central) and looked around at the equinox and solstice pictures. There was nothing dead on those dates (the sky wasn't imitated) but the closest match was in September just before the autumn equinox. Long story short, after tuning in to the day where the sky matched the April 20th disaster time, I wound up on September 16th, which meant nothing to me, so I figured I was either wrong and that was that, or, there as something about the 16th of September that tied to the picture I was looking at regarding 2012 and the idiot Elite.

It turns out the 16th of Sept, after sunset (like the explosion time) in the year 2012 is Rosh Hashanah, also known as the time of the judgment of God. So then, what? Three months later (Dec 2012) comes the execution?

Rosh Hashanah is also known as Yom HaDin, the Day of Judgment. Tradition holds that at this time of the year, our lives hang in the balance because God judges us to determine our future.

Get your lives in order Twisted Evil

Like 911, there is more going on right in front of our faces than we realize. The picture is SO distorted by THINGS going on, that we have no clue WHAT is going on. Meanwhile, we are about to get our collective asses handed to us.

Nuking 101
Nuking is not an option!
Nuking is a sloution.
to nuke or not to nuke is a decision.

There is a theroy
If we nuke bagdad we provide
the moslem community
with a sense of direction
they may then place thier
prayer rugs in the direction
of the glow.
allowing them to better
render thier prayers to
god.

I have a question.
Perhaps one of you knows
the answer.
Why do the moslems
consider that the holiest
of thier holy relics
The one they walk arround
and pray to. Is nothing more
then a nickle iron metorite?

Have I missed somthing here?
A responce would be greatly appreciated

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the End Times   Preparing for the End Times - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the End Times
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next