The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Alien Sex Fiends Vote_lcapAlien Sex Fiends I_voting_barAlien Sex Fiends Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Alien Sex Fiends Vote_lcapAlien Sex Fiends I_voting_barAlien Sex Fiends Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Alien Sex Fiends

Go down 
+4
John Hughes
onlychild
free wheel
Ufofiend
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:23 am

Some of the strangest tales that I find amusing in
ufo story lore are the ones involving sex. For instance
I recall reading a story where a man came across a landed
ufo and was approached by a beautiful blonde haired nordic
pale skinned alien princess. He was asked to come inside
and she quickly disrobed and jumped his bones. Many tales
of these encounters. Some tales I wouldn't mind don juaning
in myself. In Shirley McClaine's book saging while ageing
she hangs out with a guy in peru who claimed to have scored
with an alien woman. These type tales go greatly with the
angels of God coming down and hitting third base with humans
back in the day.

Where do I sign up? Stories are often followed with women
seeing babies up in craft and being told this is your child.
Woman coming down from the stars to get knocked up. It can't
get any easier than that. I need to talk more walks thru the
countryside most definetly. Would love to hang some alien fetuses
with my smile on their faces up there in the heavenlies taking
over and raising hell. Perhaps they'll bring daddy back home
a mothership for Father's Day. I find these stories fascinating
and you can get into all kinds of theories regarding them from
human alien hybrids to alien feti in test tubes in outerspace.

What makes a woman come down from space or aliens to stop by
your house at midnight and probe and take a male's semen? Must
you be a perfect ten? These stories can be found in any ufo
literature and even the holy bible and God knows what other
religions worldwide. As for me I'd willing right about now
in my life let them suck me up in to the wild blue yonder
and help them out with some breeding with some beautiful norse
goddesses any day. Wishful thinking on my part I'm sure but
at least I'm trying to put out the vibe. Take me! Take me!

Regardless of what you think of this or if you believe it or not.
The idea of aliens intermingling with our species is fascinating.
What is the purpose? To adopt some of our qualities into their race?
Perhaps they are breeding flying saucer crew who can easily slip
into the Earth's atmosphere and survive and do what must be done.
By slipping in the literal sense the human dna into their portals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Quote :
As for me I'd willing right about now

Dude , did'nt you just have a child ?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 pm

free wheel wrote:
Quote :
As for me I'd willing right about now

Dude , did'nt you just have a child ?
Alien Sex Fiends Chuckle
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:32 am

Yes and I do wonder if there was divine intervention in some way. Because I am a testicular cancer survivor and I thought I couldn't have children and without a doubt the child is mine and I use to make jokes and say yea you'll get pregnant if the star of Bethelhem is over the house!

LOL Well.. Adeline has just been born. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I do find these stories of intimacy interesting. The case from Brazil in the 1950s is one of the most interesting ones out there. It is one of the first, and hard to see the man making up something like that.

Then there is the Starchild skull...
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 am

LloydB wrote:
It is one of the first, and hard to see the man making up something like that.
Personally, I don't find it hard at all. People lie all the time.
Back to top Go down

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 pm

I have had experiences of alien girls performing sex acts on me while I am asleep. They usually have a cheap dirty blond colored wig on with loose flowing colored transparent type clothing or a light red or pink robe on. They also are small with the facial appearence of the black eyed gray alien but with more of a small human females body and facial features.

I resist them and they will stop, turn their head and give me a deep stare look as if I must be obediant to their task. What ever they are doing is not for pleasure and I wake up. I also have epsiodes of anal insertion of a large device which is very uncomfortable. During this experience I am floated in a fetal position unto a pole looking device and set down upon it. Very uncomfortable and I wake from this as well..

They have also had me in a gray room with actual unclothed human females who are like sedated but submissive and barely aware of me and what is going on where I am to engage in sex with them. I usually do as instructed and it all fades into nothing. I don't like mentioning this but since the thread title places the subject on the table, I have told you.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 am

Again, I have never had this kind of treatment. Based on the way you explain it, I would say it was nothing more than a dream based on information you read elsewhere.

There was a medical piece written that shows "medical anal intrusions" are not necessary ... there is nothing that could be learned from this that a blood sample couldn't tell you.

I am not deliberately trying to be confrontational or dismissive of people's alleged events. All I am try to get across is that we quantum leap to exactly what the picture was, without questioning it. We jump to conclusions and believe the event happened - and it probably didn't.

The logical question to ask would be: What the hell is up your *** that is so important? Again, it has never happened to me.
Back to top Go down

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm

onlychild wrote:
Again, I have never had this kind of treatment. it has never happened to me.

It may not be recalled in your and many other cases since it and the legions of they are experts of illusion and masters of the human mind. If you indeed are a study of the mind, you must admit things can be buried so deep that it may never surface. So how can you be so sure.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:

It may not be recalled in your and many other cases since it and the legions of they are experts of illusion and masters of the human mind. If you indeed are a study of the mind, you must admit things can be buried so deep that it may never surface. So how can you be so sure.

Because I monitor everything in my life and I know what has happened since this all began in the fifties. When I began to read this stuff in the 90s (because of something rattling around in my head as I woke up) I was like - WHAT? - why hasn't that ever happened to me? My only argument is the nighttime escapades and the idea that "I" have had to do all the work and all I ever got was pointings with no explanations. Ever read Kit WIlliams' puzzle book - that's the closest comparison I can make; everything has been a puzzle, and I had to figure it out.
Back to top Go down

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:

Because I monitor everything in my life and I know what has happened since this all began in the fifties. When I began to read this stuff in the 90s (because of something rattling around in my head as I woke up) I was like - WHAT? - why hasn't that ever happened to me? My only argument is the nighttime escapades and the idea that "I" have had to do all the work and all I ever got was pointings with no explanations. Ever read Kit WIlliams' puzzle book - that's the closest comparison I can make; everything has been a puzzle, and I had to figure it out.

I'll tell you, I had little awareness when I went through it in the 50s myself. I do know this. One day in the 50s I ran into the bathroom and crawled up on the tub to look into my eyes in the bathroom mirror. Why would a little brainless kid do that. I was staring in them looking for something as I admired them and told myself I don't belong here. Than a warm sunny summer day I walked out and sat down behind a garage next to our house and looked up as clouds rolled over the blue sky. I mentaly realized this is beautiful but not real. Imagine that, I was a kid of maybe 6 thinking this is not real. Do you think maybe it was because every night I was taken by something not of this realm or reality. Something hidden, not to be revealed or talked about till many many years later when human consciouness no longer held it within. I think back to that time and know from experience this reality is very questionable
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Gigas wrote:

Do you think maybe it was because every night I was taken by something not of this realm or reality.

No, it would be much too early to "think" anything.

I think back to that time and know from experience this reality is very questionable

So, define "real" to me.

Back to top Go down

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:21 am

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Do you think maybe it was because every night I was taken by something not of this realm or reality.

Not so fast, I gave two incidents of early thinking that is fully remembered 53 years later

I think back to that time and know from experience this reality is very questionable

So, define "real" to me.

beleif

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 am

[quote="Gigas"][quote="onlychild"]
Gigas wrote:

Not so fast, I gave two incidents of early thinking that is fully remembered 53 years later

So, define "real" to me.

beleif

A belief can be another way of saying "take my word for it;" religion takes that approach. A belief must be constructed in solid information, or else it is just what the word implies - a belief.

Paul took that approach 2000 years ago when he said DOOM was coming, and that the "child" would save humanity if you only believed. However, what Paul failed to realize was that the story of the "child" was a rewrite of the original information that only included "the woman". This "woman" did not have a "husband" nor did she ever have a "child." These add-ons were created by people who "believed" their information was wrong 3000 years earlier when a snap global climate change presented a picture they "believed" they should be saved from - it never happened.

We are in the mess we are in today because people "believe" the crap they do, and have no intention of changing anything. Oh well, not my problem.
Back to top Go down
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:31 am

In my younger days (daze) I think that after too many beers I may have ended up with an alien sex fiend or two. At least that's what I thought after sobering up the next day. alien girls like drunk dudes.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:10 pm

John Hughes wrote:
In my younger days (daze) I think that after too many beers I may have ended up with an alien sex fiend or two. At least that's what I thought after sobering up the next day. alien girls like drunk dudes.

Sorry, never had that happen to me either LOL ...

Give us a smooch baby LOL ....

Alien Sex Fiends Alien%20girl

Last edited by onlychild on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz i can :P)
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Those younger dazes   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 am

Those younger days
I woke up one morning in a house the other side of town.
As couldn't turn over because my arm was pinned.
I looked over to see why.
My god she had to be a space alien from the world of ugly!
I considered chewwing my arm off to get out of there.
No such luck.
I wouldn.t take another drink for some months.
God! I couldn't have been more scared in my life.

The truth some time is better forgotten.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:28 am

davefair wrote:

The truth some time is better forgotten.
Bashing you brain with beer (and whatever else) and wondering why you dream (and think) the things you do, is kinda like poking your finger in your eye day after day, and wondering why you can't see.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 am

It's confused
2:00 in the morning saturday nite. Even the bartenders dog is startung to look good
Alien species oh yea! That they are ( I liked the cheap blond wig) Seems odd when you can't remeber how ya got there.
Must have been some party. affraid

Davefair
Back to top Go down

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:28 am

davefair wrote:
It's confused
2:00 in the morning saturday nite. Even the bartenders dog is startung to look good
Alien species oh yea! That they are ( I liked the cheap blond wig) Seems odd when you can't remeber how ya got there.
Must have been some party. affraid

Davefair

I had the time of my life with little alien girls with cheap wigs on. I don't know why they did it, but they got to me 4 or 5 times.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Ok guys , starting to sound creepy ! Shocked

FW .
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 pm

free wheel wrote:
Ok guys , starting to sound creepy ! Shocked

FW .

lolmao
Those were great days to be a live!
Imagine running a muck in the jungles never knowing when the natives would take a shot at ya.
Then comming back to base and getting some R&R with small attractive native girls.
A few friends, jug of cold brew or two, a warm active little friend to keep you happy.
Yep! The aliens were a lot of fun. You should have heard them trying to do rocknroll?
A real blast from the past.
Oh! Wait a minute I was the alien!

To happy memories

DAvefair
Back to top Go down

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 pm

I did resist though, as the little alien girls gave me a look of anger.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:55 am

Resistance!
God lord man resistance?
A good man can hardly resist?
We all know the little guy has a mind all of his own.
My father always said that a man had two heads.
That as long as you were thinking with the one up top
You would be ok.

Or as my wife put it
A hard man is good to find!

elephant
davefair
Back to top Go down
hunter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Alien Sex Fiends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Sex Fiends   Alien Sex Fiends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Gigas - Get off the LSD man. No, you did not have sex with an alien. You pounded your fist and probably destroyed Uranus.

Sex with aliens? Really? Come on.
Back to top Go down

Alien Sex Fiends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next