The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Vote_lcapMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 I_voting_barMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Vote_lcapMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 I_voting_barMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Most Contactees are simply Cowards!

Go down 
+3
onlychild
Ufofiend
Jocariah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
paigetheoracle
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 am

onlychild wrote:
It's all about the data - period. And if the data conflicts with beliefs - it's up to the person to untie the knot.

As far as the language work, I'd be interested to look at it. The work I did in that subject years back showed there was an original meaning to words that was based on even more ancient picture-symbols. For instance, the word AB is based on a feminine idea that changed to a masculine idea (father) because of the 'feminine to masculine center' change in history.

As I said to Stephen Fry in a letter recently*, after his TV program about writing(Fry's Planet Word), old manuscripts are not important. It is the message that can be passed on that matters (If you wanted to start a fire, you wouldn't expect it to start from the ashes of one gone out ages ago, would you? Likewise the meaning of words is more important (fires your imagination) and passes on understanding, not the written symbols or spoken sounds themselves. This materialists fail to grasp - it isn't the paper that is significant but its content. Zen understands this, which is why it is iconoclastic and so was Alexander The Great, when it came to The Gordian Knot.

By the way, when you say the answer to the alien question lays in the mind, do you mean in our attitude to the subject or that it is created by it?

I would have posted sooner but I've had a bout of flu that floored me last weekend and has returned to do the same this weekend.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 am

paigetheoracle wrote:
By the way, when you say the answer to the alien question lays in the mind, do you mean in our attitude to the subject or that it is created by it?

I don't recall saying that scratch ... where is that from?

I would have posted sooner but I've had a bout of flu that floored me last weekend and has returned to do the same this weekend.

Hope you are feeling better. They are giving flu shots in Walmart here ... which is a wee-bit over the top for me.

Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:

I don't recall saying that scratch ... where is that from?

Hope you are feeling better. They are giving flu shots in Walmart here ... which is a wee-bit over the top for me.

You didn't say that 'exactly' but you did say the answer lays in the mind and I just wanted to clarify what you meant by that
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 am

paigetheoracle wrote:
You didn't say that 'exactly' but you did say the answer lays in the mind and I just wanted to clarify what you meant by that

Without a quote regarding what I DID say, I would be guessing.

Everything we think regards the brain and how we use it vs. how it should be used. The prime example would be the ancients "mental" construction / picture of the world and how it worked ... it was wrong, but it wasn't their fault really - there was no hard data that explained how nature and the cosmos worked. The ancients weren't stupid, and that has been proven. It's just that conclusions cannot be reached if explanatory data isn't there. This is why, if the Nile didn't rise, it had nothing to do with lack of rainfall ... in their minds, the Nile (or a 'god'), was angry. We see that as obviously wrong, but they couldn't.

Is that what you were talking about?
Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:14 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:

Without a quote regarding what I DID say, I would be guessing.

Everything we think regards the brain and how we use it vs. how it should be used. The prime example would be the ancients "mental" construction / picture of the world and how it worked ... it was wrong, but it wasn't their fault really - there was no hard data that explained how nature and the cosmos worked. The ancients weren't stupid, and that has been proven. It's just that conclusions cannot be reached if explanatory data isn't there. This is why, if the Nile didn't rise, it had nothing to do with lack of rainfall ... in their minds, the Nile (or a 'god'), was angry. We see that as obviously wrong, but they couldn't.

Is that what you were talking about?

I think so. Not very well at the moment, so my memory slips into delirium (I cough, I splutter, I sleep a lot).
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 am

I hope you feel better. We can talk more about it when you are over it.
Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 am

onlychild wrote:

Sure can. Most insane thing about it is that I'm supposed to go on a hill walking challenge this weekend (Hope my health holds up better than it did this weekend (managed Sunday morning but collapsed in the afternoon and all day the Saturday before).
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:53 am

paigetheoracle wrote:
onlychild wrote:

Sure can. Most insane thing about it is that I'm supposed to go on a hill walking challenge this weekend (Hope my health holds up better than it did this weekend (managed Sunday morning but collapsed in the afternoon and all day the Saturday before).

Stay home - health comes first.
Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:02 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:
onlychild wrote:

Stay home - health comes first.

I may have no choice but I'm taking this as a learning curve. I haven't done anything like this before and to be honest I'm fed up being on the outside (as always) and left out in the cold - this time I'm bringing the cold with me (or flu anyway).
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm

paigetheoracle wrote:
I may have no choice but I'm taking this as a learning curve. I haven't done anything like this before and to be honest I'm fed up being on the outside (as always) and left out in the cold - this time I'm bringing the cold with me (or flu anyway).

If you are sick - stay home, or else contaminate everyone involved LOL. Anyone who does not understand this simply doesn't care - and 'doesn't care' is a sociopathic trait. Screw 'em - stay home if you are sick.
Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:

If you are sick - stay home, or else contaminate everyone involved LOL. Anyone who does not understand this simply doesn't care - and 'doesn't care' is a sociopathic trait. Screw 'em - stay home if you are sick.

Well that is the wise choice. And you're right about the sociopathic trait - unfortunately I've caught that along with the cold/ flu. I've hit an apathetic streak and no longer care or believe in myself (everyone go ah, poor soul!). None of my ideas have taken off and by the middle of next year, that will be it with regards to me trying to push any of my material except for fiction and even that I believe will fizzle out as I'm not as interested in writing or marketing such stuff (If there's no market for my ideas, there is no market and that is that or I've hit a glass ceiling of prejudice, which won't allow my ideas to take off, which has the same impact - mother knows best).

I should point out that I was fine until I was persuaded to have our old dog put to sleep. Since then I've never been the same. I ran over the lawnmower cable and cut it in two plus tried breaking a branch that shot back and hit me in the face, making a mess of it and all because I was distracted with guilt over this killing. My resistance to evil slipped on that day. She didn't want to go and I pushed her over the edge, and I suffered for that mistake internally and externally (The two are intimately connected). Up to that point I thought I was a pretty good pet owner, except for my temper tantrums - not know. I can't hold myself up as an icon of virtue after that as I'm too ashamed of my actions. We had her fourteen years and this is how I betrayed her trust in me, simply because she'd become incontinent (even that might have been treatable as she'd been on a special diet because she had what are called bladder stones and needed them flushed out of her system). This is a site about aliens - well this post is about alienation and losing sight of our humanity. We call them strange and inhuman but look at how we treat our livestock, our pets and the plants we require for sustenance as well as each other. Too many people here and on other sites are interested in hardware and conspiracy theory but what about the software and what goes on in our heads. Can we judge them as being worse than us, when we are hardly any better? If we want a better world and better relations with those around us, we have to start behaving better through seeing the consequences of our thoughts and actions (the world is what we make it and it starts with our attitude towards life and others - sure we have to eat but does that mean we should treat other life with disrespect? This always comes back to bite us. If we don't treat it as sacred then we won't treat ourselves as worthwhile either. You are what you eat). Enough sa(i)d.

By the way, have you heard of the Buteyko method? There's an interesting article about fatigue and breathing in a recent newspaper, which praises this method (I can try emailing an attachment to you, if interested and you haven't heard about it or post it by snail mail if you give me your address, or even look up the piece (or another on the same subject). It's The Mail on Sunday, October 23rd, James Delingpole, if you want to Google it).
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:25 am

I'm going to send you a private message as this is kinda off topic and people might not like it on here.
Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:34 am

onlychild wrote:
I'm going to send you a private message as this is kinda off topic and people might not like it on here.

Yes well it is but I got carried away by the moment (Was going to pm you about it but then I saw a relevance that has to do with where society is headed and that is of vital importance to the 'aliens' as they, like you noticed, want us to survive: Understanding that it is not necessarily altruistic as most people would understand the term, might put them in an ambivalent light but really they see our future as their future).
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 am

OK - let's divide the subject just to keep peace here. I sent the PM and we can go into everything where it's relevant.
Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 am

onlychild wrote:
OK - let's divide the subject just to keep peace here. I sent the PM and we can go into everything where it's relevant.

Roger to that - email coming your way!
Back to top Go down
walty

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Ufofiend wrote:
J

I have wondered that as well when it comes to all the fear involved and negativity and paranoia. But I wouldn't use the Coward word but to each their own. Not saying I agree totally with you completely or know without a fact. I do know I have heard some pretty disturbing stories about missing babies and things to that nature from people I trust. I just think that if higher beings are stealing babies that's a little F'ed up right? I see your point though it's why I'm currently writing my first book Probes Happen with a grinning alien on the front doing a thumbs up. It's the new S@@@ Happens of UFology and I'm coining it cause I've never heard it before except Alien Probes Happen. I have seen UFOs and beings and at first I was scared out of my frickkin mind but now I treasure it and when I have these experiences I am grateful and there is less fear.. Can I speak for everyone? I don't know but you make some interesting points and I also wanted to add that it is definitely something I have pondered about myself and a lot lately..Not the coward aspect but the fear aspect and how it may warp our perceptions on some level negatively and primitively and the last few days for me UFO experience wise have been pretty bizarre.. so having to face that part of doing the evolution again for a fact..I think I have come a long way and it certainly feels better vibration wise..

You make a very good point...
I've been told that all aliens are evil.
I remind folks that there was a war between the good and evil angels in heaven as stated in the Holy Bible.
Hope folks learn that there is balance in nature and there must also be good and bad aliens as well.
Hope the good oneswin the next war...
Try to listen to my interview on youtube before your next post about aliens being good or bad.
"the story of walt willis"
let me know if you think I had a strange life.
walt
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 am

walty wrote:

I've been told that all aliens are evil.

Are they? Or are we forming opinions on data we have not been able (because we haven't tried) to prove? Intelligence does not work like that - Star Trek aliens work like that, and since WE write the scripts for these "alien adventures" and the parallels are there, one would think a closer look at the facts is a necessity.

I remind folks that there was a war between the good and evil angels in heaven as stated in the Holy Bible.

Really? And you think that's true - because? I would suggest a look at the work of Dr Andrew Solow, and an analysis of the picture of centuries of aurora due to a very active sun. People "saw" the strangest things in the sky - that weren't there.

Hope folks learn that there is balance in nature and there must also be good and bad aliens as well.

As I said, intelligence does not work like that, and if you think it does, ask yourself why, in all human history, the "educated" amongst us (like scientists) have never tried to take over the world. The only "take over" by educated people in our history regards the sub-topic of psychopathy, and maybe you should take the time to read this book.

http://analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/the-sociopath-next-door.pdf

Hope the good oneswin the next war...

Why does there even have to BE a war? Oh yeah, now I remember ... it's because 7 billion people can't control a handful of psychopathic morons.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Contactees are simply Cowards!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4