The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_lcapArchaeology & Ancient Astronauts I_voting_barArchaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_lcapArchaeology & Ancient Astronauts I_voting_barArchaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts

Go down 
5 posters

Do you believe in ancient astronaut theories?
Yes
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_lcap78%Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
No
Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_lcap22%Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Empty
PostSubject: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Ancient astronaut theories claim contact between ancient man and aliens. Now with satellite images available from "Google Earth;" You can see evidence for yourself. Here is a satellite image of the West Coast of Iceland. Just below a river is this striking image, carved into the earth. Visible only from the air. There is a altar table, with three heads over it. Two heads face each other in profile. One has a deformed skull that is pointed. The other looks like an Central American Indian, or is it Atlantean. Then there is a "Grey" type alien behind the indian. He has a space suit on with eye slot, ear piece, and long neck. Is this proof of ancient astronauts? You decide.

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icelan13

Here is a highlighted thumbnail image of the site.

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Atlant10

Last edited by Neutron on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add thumbnail)
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 pm

I can not make out any images carved into the earth in this photo.
I can not offer any opinions on it for this reason.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder
Seeker
Fox Mulder

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:57 am

It's clearly a Sleestak at a Ku Klux Klan rally . . .

eating a cheeseburger at the podium.

Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:52 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
It's clearly a Sleestak at a Ku Klux Klan rally . . .

eating a cheeseburger at the podium.

I never knew that the ancients had cheeseburgers at their Ku Klux Klan meetings.
It seems that I always learn something new every day on these forums !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:27 pm

I am one to think that an ancient civilization had contact with ancient astronauts from another world. I also believe that some type of cataclysmic event 12,000 years ago wiped out many traces of said civilizations. (There is now a theory of multiple comet hits that support this.)

The ancient astronauts tried to help re-boot our civilization, and that is why there are many references to certain star systems in the ancient religious beliefs.

While the picture is difficult to make out, there are other anomalies around the world like the one you found.
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:17 am

kidflash2008 wrote:
I am one to think that an ancient civilization had contact with ancient astronauts from another world. I also believe that some type of cataclysmic event 12,000 years ago wiped out many traces of said civilizations. (There is now a theory of multiple comet hits that support this.)

Kidflash, could you elaborate on the statement..." I also believe that some type of cataclysmic event 12,000 years ago wiped out many traces of said civilizations."

I have no knowledge of this event and I, for one, would appreciate it if you could give me some idea of this cataclysmic event 12, 000 years ago.

Thanks so much for your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:59 pm

That was difficult trying to find a decent link to the stories of the comet hitting the Earth over 12,000 years ago. Here is one from live science:

http://www.livescience.com/animals/090720-cosmic-impact.html

This is a respectable site, and the story was carried by many major media outlets.
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:08 am

Thanks Kidflash for your time . You have been soooooo helpful !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Any way I can help in trying to disseminate information, ALBERT.

You are very welcome.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm

I always liked this one myself. The coordinates are on the pic.

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Native-1
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 am

onlychild wrote:
I always liked this one myself. The coordinates are on the pic.

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Native-1

WOW !! That carved image of the "chief" is shocking.
You can clearly see that he has the earphones from an early iPod device.

I always thought that Steve Jobs was some sort of an alien with all of his high tech toy ideas....
Now I have all the proof I need !!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm

No earphones - that's a road if I remember correctly. And actually the "carving" is a depression in the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:30 pm

That is a very cool picture. If it is natural like many claim, it is incredible. If it was carved, who carved it and for whom to view?

One of the many mysteries out there.
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Well, other than the earphones, and I still think Steve Jobs is an alien,
can you fill us in on the background of this "impression"; like where it is, it's history and stuff like that ??

Any way, great picture !! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: RE:Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Update   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:09 am

Here is an image update from "Google Earth" of my original post. The image is now mostly green, but you can see other highlights. Looking at the thumbnail image. You can now see what looks like a "ray gun"; behind the alien head. So there is something there; or some of the local farmers are having fun! Either way if the farmers made the "ray gun" pattern, it must be for the alien they see there? There's also another profiled head in front of the gun.

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Curren10

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Ray_gu10
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 pm

My belief is somewhat different; I believe there were sightings, abductions and contact just like today, as well as people attempting to copy and explain what they observed;
it is in the markings in Australia, on the Nazca plains, in Egyptian Hierogyphs and Sumerian legend as well as the Vimanas in Indian stories. I do not believe they wanted to, or had to re-boot us, maybe just pass along a few ideas which of course, most humans ignored.
Love Peace and Knowledge
Jack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Excellent theory, jackgbowman. Hopefully as we find more and more discoveries out there, we can see if the ancient astronauts helped us along or rebooted us. It is an interesting idea to ponder what happened as all the present theories have a lot of unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts   Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archaeology & Ancient Astronauts
Page 1 of 1