The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    LakeHurst banning Vote_lcapLakeHurst banning I_voting_barLakeHurst banning Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    LakeHurst banning Vote_lcapLakeHurst banning I_voting_barLakeHurst banning Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

LakeHurst banning

Go down 
    3 posters

Should LakeHurst be banned?
    yes
    LakeHurst banning Vote_lcap67%LakeHurst banning Vote_rcap
     67% [ 6 ]
    no
    LakeHurst banning Vote_lcap33%LakeHurst banning Vote_rcap
     33% [ 3 ]
    Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
    Lesley
    Admin
    Lesley

Number of posts : 343
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm

I am trying to insert a poll here, we will see if it works. Right now LakeHurst is banned due to numerous complaints. If you want him to be unbanned you can vote in the poll. I do not wish to ban anyone, so I am pretty much leaving it up to the members, since I consider this your board and not mine or UFO Mag. It has become obvious that he is trolling by refusing to leave alone those that are trying to ignore him.
    Back to top Go down
    http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:05 pm

There is no reason for the way Lakehurst has behaved. I hate to have anyone banned, but after so many warnings and olive branches, what is a person to do?
    Back to top Go down

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:21 pm

I choose not to vote. I do not feel qualified in this regard. I am not willing to "write-off" LakehurstNJWitness. There's already far too many wrecks on the "junk-pile" of life waiting to detonate elsewhere where they can do damage to real folks IRL.

People "can" change. Very Happy Or so I was taught. D

Should the member take reasonable and responsible steps to try and "undo" what has been done, I'd then have no objection to that member's future participation on a probationary-term basis followed by rejoining the community as a full member in good-standing.

Just my 2c.

Fix'
    Back to top Go down
    Alfred Lehmberg
    CE 1
    Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:40 pm

"Calling the FBI" ... then there was the matter of obnoxious private e-mail and then finally the sullenly practicing what he accused... forgetting the entirely unwelcome "testament"... let him go play in another sandbox for awhile until he learns it's not his toilet, eh? Can you strike him from the "top poster" list? Just erase his whole presence... yeah... that would do it.

Enough is too much, you know? ...Calling the FBI? What a sociopathic moron. That's not name calling, mind — that's assessment.

The FBI?

alienview@roadrunner.com
    > www.AlienView.net
    >> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
    >>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
    Back to top Go down

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 am

Yeah Alfred that was the claim. Very Happy Not likely. One would think avoiding the authorities might be a "possible" concern for one who feels the perception of persecution. Maybe not. He scored high on Hare's Items. That's a scale used by your FBI to "weigh" things amongst other subject eval-tools.

If they were called (FBI)... he is in soooo deep. Crush-depth won't be "that" deep for he who bore witness-false. Implosion or explosion. Boom. They'll sort him in short order - big ol' psycho-nutbar stamp on the forehead - general population or the snake pit. Chemical-restraint-therapy. Could take years to resolve. Might discreetly-dingle a friend in Trenton and see if inquiry was actually made. Good fishing down in Tom's River too or there was in the '80's.

Um, I may be mistaken but new members who started threads who were not particularly assertive (maybe not the correct choice of words)... had early posts from the now banned member. I watched him size up Luna Dragon... waited till Luna logged-off and well, did what he did. I tried to ignore him... couldn't. I was scanning some new posts not being logged-in and saw him using my "handle" and... well, no words. I think I'm sorry... or something. Whatever - not happy with myself. Could've been better.

I can't take anything back... not sure I would. But "next time" I think I'll reach out to other members, seek opinion and not be so base about it. I wish I had your level of command of language, culture and meaningful composition Alfred. Very Happy You are human right? Wink. Very Happy

I really hope this individual in NJ has no access to weapons. Seems volatile and a potential threat to himself and others. Wanted folks to visit him for "shots" on his turf. Oh, I learned a new word; Nuh-uh. Not gonna do it.

I'm sorry if I screwed-the-pooch and made a bunch of dreck-work for LG to clean up. Not sorry this guy got splashed. Fingers-crossed. It makes me wonder about the Net...

I now cast a b-vote ipso-facto now my potential conflict of interest is moot. I'm a schmuck - thought him capable of change. Big-dummy-ugly-moi. Very Happy Never too old to teacher one's self about one's self I suppose.

Cheers all,

Fix'
    Back to top Go down
    Lesley
    Admin
    Lesley

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:09 am

I think the thing that bothered me most is that all of us here (aside from LHNJ) get along. Oh sure, we disagree on things, but we can disagree without thinking we personally or our religion is being attacked and flipping out over it. Seriously, has anyone here had a verbal battle with anyone aside from LHNJ? No, I don't think anyone has. In a way I think LHNJ was a troll, not even really religious, just trolling for whatever trouble he could stir up.
    Back to top Go down

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 am

Cool. Yeah, I think that's why I'm here. Do some learning, do some un-learning (whole bunch of that for me) share and consider a view or a bit of news, have a little good-natured fun, compare experience and data, bang some ideas together, build things that folks not only can enjoy but be informative too.

Addition and multiplication not subtraction and division seems the way to go toward a larger truth.

I believe the term in the Philippines is "Pakkisama"; the ability to "get along". Very Happy

Thanks for helping Lesley. Very Happy

Fix'
    Back to top Go down
    Alfred Lehmberg
    CE 1
    Alfred Lehmberg

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 pm

There's a lot of "talk" about "persecuted Christians"... but I wonder how persecuted you can be when you own your own TV stations and orbiting satellites, presume dominion over the bottom of the AM radio dial across the entire nation, enjoy a very lucrative tax free status situation, and have such strident liars like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly singing your praises in prime time... while Christian neo-cons still rule the politics at most local levels. This is forgetting I was booted, myself, out of public teaching —partly— for choosing not to participate with Christian fellowship meetings and hand-holding prayers... on school time... at a public school under federal military mandate. Who bemoans my persecution, eh?

The Lord's prayer? Please! I'd gladly break it off in LNJwitless' backside if I thought the greater good would be served. And, you know, that's my promise should he be voted back on... no mercy, I say unto you, my brethren. [g]. Seriously, I'll parse and boil every trolling expression he bangs into his keyboard with the point on his head.

Vote him back on.
    Back to top Go down

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:47 pm

"That", I can understand Alfred. Very Happy

I had lunch with my son in law, expressed my concerns, showed him a few bits I saved out on my nettop. Very Happy I was given some standard legal advice and then told "not to fret" and "to forget about it" - "happens all the time" apparently. OK. Very Happy Next.

I'm quite certain you are still a very, very qualified and professional educator Alfred and much, much, much more. Very Happy

Fix'
    Back to top Go down
    Alfred Lehmberg
    CE 1
    Alfred Lehmberg

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Well not so much actually; ask Jeremy Vaeni. But seriously, I do feel like I've "got holt a somethin' Newt," knowuttamean? You too, by my measure. That said, I appreciate your appreciation, Sir, and give respectful salute.
    Back to top Go down

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Ah, the MacPherson "strut" of Newton's "law". Very Happy A tanked staff of thought - a staph of 64 infector-vectors "set on kill" Very Happy in some "Gods" name. That's a strange law of pots and black-kettles. No concern for Ma or Pa; just maw and paw. A fine pot of phish that should pay a fine price - there is a line and it's a fault. Party.

Tea time. Very Happy I'll put on a kettle - see wot boils. Very Happy

Jeremy Vaeni - you've been asked. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Fix'
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:27 am

Lesley wrote:
    I am trying to insert a poll here, we will see if it works. Right now LakeHurst is banned due to numerous complaints. If you want him to be unbanned you can vote in the poll. I do not wish to ban anyone, so I am pretty much leaving it up to the members, since I consider this your board and not mine or UFO Mag. It has become obvious that he is trolling by refusing to leave alone those that are trying to ignore him.
    Lesley,
    I'm not sure what high crimes ahainst the crown he has commited. Shouldn't he be quartered and thrown to the four corners of the kingdom.
    Unban him his humor is what gets him into trouble. One might even say he is a virtual bigmouth. By unbanning him you the make him
    the kingdom jongular. With bells and whistles. All kingdoms need a good fool. While every one is watching him the rest of us can communciate.

I remain

Davefair (both in outlook and in life)
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:41 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
    "Calling the FBI" ... then there was the matter of obnoxious private e-mail and then finally the sullenly practicing what he accused... forgetting the entirely unwelcome "testament"... let him go play in another sandbox for awhile until he learns it's not his toilet, eh? Can you strike him from the "top poster" list? Just erase his whole presence... yeah... that would do it.

Enough is too much, you know? ...Calling the FBI? What a sociopathic moron. That's not name calling, mind — that's assessment.

The FBI?

alienview@roadrunner.com
    > www.AlienView.net
    >> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
    >>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

Ha, May I ask a question or two?
    1) since he has his "talent" with computers do you think you can erase him at all?
    2) There appears to be a lack of humor here?
    3) his high crimes appears to be his humor and in getting carried away with himself?
    4) Why in god's name do you not lighten up?
    5) Do you know that in carring arround that load of tension can cause a heart attack?

He may well be a congentail idiot, but there must be room for all.
    Ignor him and he may just go away. Certainly he is trolling, that is what he does.
    None the less he is a person of considerable intelligence.
    The message he carries so adortly is so simple.
    You took offense at his rant........... yet it was all in jest.
    Use his humor to grow, don't let it withier you.

davefair
    Back to top Go down
    Lesley
    Admin
    Lesley

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 am

This is a very old thread, he has been banned for ages now. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:29 am

Lesley wrote:
    This is a very old thread, he has been banned for ages now. Very Happy
    Humm! Well atleast my intentions were in the right place.
    I didn't realize that it was that long ago alien

Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

LakeHurst banning Empty
    PostSubject: Re: LakeHurst banning   LakeHurst banning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LakeHurst banning
    Page 1 of 1