The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Vote_lcapSomeone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM I_voting_barSomeone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Vote_lcapSomeone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM I_voting_barSomeone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Empty
PostSubject: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 am

Is there someone on the board that you just can't stand to read one more post from? Turn them into a foe. Simply click on profile, then click friends and foes and put in there user name as a foe. This will keep them from being able to harass you with PMs and their posts will not be entirely visible. Maybe someone who has done this can tell me exactly what happens to the posts? Just curious. flower
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:23 pm

While logged in, good things. Very Happy Where a post "would" have previously appeared there is a line generated with that users name and the option to choose to view the specific post. The word "foe"... isn't exactly what I'd choose to have used for terminology... but it will do and it works.

"Faux-foe" me if you'd like LG and try it out for testing and evaluation or if there's anyway a user could help you with other "stuff" concerning this site pls just ask. Very Happy I'm not always loogged in but I'm never that "far away" as your ACP may tell you. Very Happy

Best sleep I've had in 20 years. Very Happy Very Happy A donation in your name will be made to the local humane society LG. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS-127. Fifth time's "the charm". Fingers-crossed for great weather and a safe flight. No "fever"; just GO FLIGHT!!!!

Fixer
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Fixer wrote:
While logged in, good things. Very Happy Where a post "would" have previously appeared there is a line generated with that users name and the option to choose to view the specific post. The word "foe"... isn't exactly what I'd choose to have used for terminology... but it will do and it works.

"Faux-foe" me if you'd like LG and try it out for testing and evaluation or if there's anyway a user could help you with other "stuff" concerning this site pls just ask. Very Happy I'm not always loogged in but I'm never that "far away" as your ACP may tell you. Very Happy

Best sleep I've had in 20 years. Very Happy Very Happy A donation in your name will be made to the local humane society LG. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS-127. Fifth time's "the charm". Fingers-crossed for great weather and a safe flight. No "fever"; just GO FLIGHT!!!!

Fixer

I don't think I need to test it, but I am really happy to hear that it works that way because my only other option is to take a vote on banning. I don't really believe in banning unless someone is spamming, so hopefully if people want their posts to be read they will treat others in the same way they wish to be treated.

I don't even know what to say about your gift. It is so wonderful, it totally makes my day! Thank you! The homeless animals thank you too!

I had planned to adopt another cat soon, so Kanga wouldn't miss her friend so much, but last night the bobcat returned. I had finally let Kanga go into her garden, which is in the middle of the house and only accessible from outside by jumping from the roof. A big boom on top of the roof, like something jumping from a tree onto it. I ran out and got Kanga in. Apparently the bobcat knows there is another cat here. Luckily, Kanga isn't much of an outdoor cat, she only goes out with me or in her garden so I can keep her in until we figure out what to do, but I can't get any other cat to worry about yet. Although when I do get one, it will be from animal humane.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

I don't think I need to test it, but I am really happy to hear that it works that way because my only other option is to take a vote on banning. I don't really believe in banning unless someone is spamming, so hopefully if people want their posts to be read they will treat others in the same way they wish to be treated.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Yes ... ban the Christian !!! Maybe better yet, feed me to the lions, just like they used to do in Rome.

I've treated people the same way they've treated me , but they get their drawers in a wad when its done back to them...and that was my point, to treat them exactly how they were treating me. Lloyd has always treated me kindly, and I try to respond the same way back to him , and we've had major differences in opinions but he never stoops to trying to insult me over my religious beliefs ... any of the others who I've had problems with have all brought it upon themselves with their own nasty remarks. So for you to hold a vote wouldn't really be fair, because all your vote would accomplish would be to discriminate against a Christian posting on your board. the only reason some of these3 members have attacked me is because they don't like christianitya nd they can't tolerate a christian posting his perspectives on this board. That type of vote is discriminatory.

You've read my posts , I've tried to post my opinions and do it in a respectfulk manner ... when I defend myself against the anti-christians you should be able to recognize that a person has the right to defend themselves for their religious beliefs, sexual preferences, color, etc.

Why do you think Lloyd and I have never had a problem?

Its called mutuial respect ... we respect each other even though we disagree.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Lakehurst -- I know that it doesn't appear this way to you, but to many it seems that you start out trying to explain and then get angry when people won't agree with your take on things. You don't get angry with Lloyd because he leaves open the possibility that you are right, but when people flat out disagree with you -- you get angry and consider it an attack. It isn't an attack, they are just being truthful that they don't believe as you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

YOU take care LG. Bobs don't just attack smaller animals although attacks upon humans are rare. They are territorial. If they are on your roof? Then your domicile is very likely now considered as their territory... especially if the cat is a female for obvious reasons.

Contact your local/state and/or federal wildlife authorities for sure LG. Maybe a local university wouldn't be a bad idea either. Maybe a private contractor or not-for-profit is an option where you are. I'm not sure if relocation techniques are used where you are. It's never "easy". Cats like birds and bears always try to come back to what they consider home or "range"... I hope it works out as best as possible.

Try and take whatever reasonable precautions you can LG. Be "noisy".

I remember when my last cat CC passed. Broke my heart a bit more than I'd like. I only adopt big black cats. It's the occult-stigma thing. My current master whose name has never been revealed to me is tele-ordering me to, "Fix! Me! Food! Now!". I humbly serve on a "need-to-know" claw-mark-in-thigh reinforced basis until I am "no longer required".

When it all shakes-out and you feel well about it visit your local "Adopt-A-Master" and consider a feline-noire.

Remember kiddo... Take care of YOU. Stay frosty and situationally aware.

Yes master! Coming!

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Thank you for the information on the technology (although I do not plan on using it), Lesley.

---
The bobcat can smell the other cat and is looking for a snack. The bobcat would do the same if it were a dog also. I would only let the cat out with yourself, and after you check the garden to make sure it is safe.

I would call the county animal control to see what actions to take to keep any other wild animals out of the area. They could check to see how the bobcat is getting in and make some recommendations that won't hurt the bobcat (or any other animals).

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd

Last edited by kidflash2008 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added seperation)
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Lesley wrote:
Lakehurst -- I know that it doesn't appear this way to you, but to many it seems that you start out trying to explain and then get angry when people won't agree with your take on things. You don't get angry with Lloyd because he leaves open the possibility that you are right, but when people flat out disagree with you -- you get angry and consider it an attack. It isn't an attack, they are just being truthful that they don't believe as you do.

Yes people can disagree with me , but i get defensive when they try to mock or belittle my religious belief , there's really no need to insult Christianity just because you don't happen to believe in it. Lloyd hasn't always left open a possibility , I think he's been pretty clear that he does not believe that Christianity is a possible answer to lifes mysteries, but he does it respectfully and doesn't try to taunt the believer by mocking Christianity in general. Its a touchy subject anytime someone introduces personal theories into the discussion of "what it all might mean" .. but I believe its an interesting discussion and one that many ufo fans wonder about .... none of us know who is right and who is wrong when reading each others theories, but we should all try and respect each other..even when we disagree. hat I found interesting is how anything goes as a possibility, as long as its not a religious belief like Christianity , it's just strange how any other theory can be treated with respect, but a biblical theory immediately gets everyone into a huff ....lol

I'll try harder to not feed into the emotion, thanks for being cool about it and giving peace a chance.
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: I'm with you Lakehurst...   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm a disabiled Vietnam Vet., I fear only God. The two hardest things for me are to turn the other cheek and to humble myself, all else is child play. Treating others the way you are treated isn't always the best answer. Treat them always with respect is....
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Sunny Fla.Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM   Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone annoying or stalking you - FOE THEM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: Forum Questions/Help-
Jump to: