The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
You don't have to go looking for ghost Vote_lcapYou don't have to go looking for ghost I_voting_barYou don't have to go looking for ghost Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
You don't have to go looking for ghost Vote_lcapYou don't have to go looking for ghost I_voting_barYou don't have to go looking for ghost Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

You don't have to go looking for ghost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

You don't have to go looking for ghost Empty
PostSubject: You don't have to go looking for ghost   You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm

I've found that Ghost(spirits/energies) have two main forms, earth bound on our plane and the higher plane gone into the light ones. The ones you find on ghost hunts are 90% earth bound ones that need help to be released to the higher plane, their trapped because of something that has happen to them that they cant or wont let go of. I like to sit with others or just myself and raise the energies of the room by seeing the white light that I put around me grow and get stronger.
A quiet small room works great and the uses of colored lights can increase the energies (never use red light by itself) try it with green or blue. Then ask for your love ones or all energies/spirits/ghost that wish to come to you. It may take time for the energies to come but I sat with two to my friend the first time and we could feel a cold door way open up between two us and other things on and around us. Give that a try?!?
I'll tell you to smug (burn sage or sweetgrass) around the room after your none, it cleans the room of energies that you and the room does not need.
Crystals in the corner of the room also increase the energies but you don't need them if your just trying it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
millipede
Seeker
millipede

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: You don't have to go looking for ghost   You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 am

alittletouched wrote:
I'll tell you to smug (burn sage or sweetgrass) around the room after your none, it cleans the room of energies that you and the room does not need.

according to our native american family friends, "smudging" a room with sweetgrass and/or sage actually attracts more spirits into the room, rather than cleaning it out. to clean out a room, you need to burn cedar or some other woody scent, i think.
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: You don't have to go looking for ghost   You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Thank you, for the information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You don't have to go looking for ghost   You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 pm

I think that some people actually talk to the ghost or spirit they are having trouble with. The problem is the ghost was living there first and does not like the intrusive newcomers. After a talk, the ghost usually behaves and lives peacefully with the new owners.

Poltergeists may be different, as they could be many different psychic energies.
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: You don't have to go looking for ghost   You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 pm

For some people that is true, either they don't need to touch in with the spirit anymore or they don't realize that the spirit is their around them. Ghost/spirits are around us almost all the time.
Its how open and aware you are to your own energies that you can pick up and feel or know that there is something different around you.

Yes, there are different forms of ghost/spirit, I view it like the break down as the seen light (ROYGBIV, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indago, violet) It's not bad or good but different frequencies (sorry, I can spell without spell check scratch ) Red has a different rate than violet. For the Poltergeists they would be a red area, and most humans are a yellow or higher, but we can go to the lower rates. Think of red as just basic living, hunt, mate kind of thinking and as you use your mind and expand your thoughts and energies you move yourself up the scale.

You can think of poltergeists as the red neck of the spirit world, those spirits love to stir things up. You can find them around people who open themselves up without control (legal/illegal drugs, drink or other) and/or place that had that around (bars, etc.). They also can be carried into a place as they pig back onto a person that is open without control. (with that I'd bet most gov. building, sorry a joke for me.)

That's why you need to protect yourself and clear the energies. Native Americans have sage, sweetgrass, and cedar, WICCA uses salt and other herbs around the house outside with blessing on the doors and window.
I didn't mean to write a book but I leave it with want works for one many not work for another, we're different energies that if we work together plus add in the other unseen things maybe it will be back the one white light as some say. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't have to go looking for ghost   You don't have to go looking for ghost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't have to go looking for ghost
Page 1 of 1