The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
i found a alien? i got pictures Vote_lcapi found a alien? i got pictures I_voting_bari found a alien? i got pictures Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
i found a alien? i got pictures Vote_lcapi found a alien? i got pictures I_voting_bari found a alien? i got pictures Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

i found a alien? i got pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmurph1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-22

i found a alien? i got pictures Empty
PostSubject: i found a alien? i got pictures   i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 am

the other day my daughter was playing in the rocks and pulling the "cool looking" ones out. Then she came to show them to me. And belive it or not i really think it is something out of this world. When you just look at it, its like crstalized and has bone structure. Then you put it up to the light and it takes a whole new form. check the pictures out and let me know what you thing. I took it to a few people including a teacher at the university of iowa who had no idea what it was. The only thing he could say it was some fossil of some kind but couldnt tell me what it came from. I also took it to a place that sells rocks, fossils and all that good stuff they had no idea either.. Call me crazy but you be the judge

i found a alien? i got pictures Htag_a13

i found a alien? i got pictures Htag_a14

i found a alien? i got pictures Rock10
Back to top Go down
mrmurph1

PostSubject: Re: i found a alien? i got pictures   i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm

here is a picture of the backside of it

i found a alien? i got pictures Htag_a15
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: i found a alien? i got pictures   i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Pretty weird looking .... its hard to make out the "back-side" picture , maybe you can try and descibe the object a little more if possible.

What was the site of the finding? Along a river or somewhere else?

This may sound strange, but ask the fossil if his name is Jocariah... we're missing a box of rocks ... but probably unrelated.
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: i found a alien? i got pictures   i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:42 am

looks like a slice of a geode you've got there

i found a alien? i got pictures 1230576468777
Back to top Go down
mrmurph1

PostSubject: Re: i found a alien? i got pictures   i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:54 pm

its not just a fossil it was once a living thing there is to much structure in it and seems to have a outer shell of some sort and some soft tissue in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i found a alien? i got pictures   i found a alien? i got pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i found a alien? i got pictures
Page 1 of 1