The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
North Korea - Page 2 Vote_lcapNorth Korea - Page 2 I_voting_barNorth Korea - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
North Korea - Page 2 Vote_lcapNorth Korea - Page 2 I_voting_barNorth Korea - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

North Korea

Go down 
+2
LakehurstNJwitness
Cindy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

North Korea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Il "looks" very ill (today) and quite drugged-up or something - not a model of "wellness". He's gonna self-detonate. Un is number one on the runway. There are some very weird NK headlines being featured today. Especially about the Mass Games and "bizzaro-tourism".

"If" something were to happen within DPRK then I'd expect it soon. I suspect they are as near catastrophe as imaginable. They are simply out of resources. Un's recent consultation with China's leadership would seem potentially telling. China has been "a bit busy" of late...

This could be very, very messy.

Fixer
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 pm

think the famine has gotten to the point where the elites are actually inconvenienced? I remember a story a few years ago that the cities were emptied and the population in near entirety forced to work in the fields because they didnt have enough food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 pm

What I think is interesting is at the same time North Korea is trying to get tourists to visit their country and watch the big parades they are going to have. I know tourists equal money, but I don't see what they can spend on other than a hotel room.

The cyber attacks are just sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am

Won't be long now... The UN has added more sanctions as of last night. China's pretty-much "washed their hands" of the current regime and doesn't "really" want a war or the likely 2 million plus DPRK refugees flooding the border. There are more expedient methods.

There is an unprecented DPRK video production in the works on "Being Il". Many DPRK are unaware that Jung-Il son of Sung-Il has any sons and this presents a problem of transition. Many DPRK are now aware of the appearance of Il being ill as his recent vid-clip has made the DPRK state media broadcasts. Ticking-freaking bomb - reliable as a Myanmar-made Rolex.

Last time the UN "upped" the ante with sanction? He fired off one of the them "real good firecrackers" and achieved chain-reaction and fission. This time? Expect July 20th.

Now not to be too grim, but there are now reports that some intel exists that our "friends" in Iran may have "hooked Il up" with some A. Q. Khan data. Given even moderate resources this very well could mean that the required warhead miniturization process for long-range delivery is very, very close. Imminent. He has plans for a working and deliverable compact warhead.

From yesterday's release of the annual Japanese Defense Ministry report - they have "good intel" - high confidence level.

"It is difficult to rule out the possibility that North Korea could achieve miniaturization of nuclear weapons and development of nuclear warheads in a relatively short time,” the report said, adding that the North is likely importing missile-related materials and technologies."

Heavy-duty Chinese naval activity off Okinawa 1000 KM off Tokyo. From the same report as translated by AP's Mari Yamaguchi - Japan has "kicked it up a notch":

"the Defence Ministry is examining projects to bolster national defence under a law passed last year allowing space technology for the first time to be used for defence purposes"

Buddy is just ill enough to "Moon" the "Moon Landing" with the shadow of an atomic weapons demonstration.

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

I wonder when Dear Leader takes his journey to the Great Beyond what will happen? I know he has stated his youngest will take over the throne, but that may not be a done deal. How many people are tired of living the way they do under this regime?

Thank you for the updates, fixer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Pyongyang has been affected by the weather (as has parts of China) - not too far from that nice new missile facility they've had 11.5 inches of rain in 48 hours. Many missile ranges and weapons test facilities depend on below-grade conduiting. Very Happy North Korea has had a deforestation problem since the time of Sung-Il. The crop losses will be devastating. Last flood, a great many bodies floated South down the river and food aid was requested.

Fixer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am

Steve Chao at Aljazeera English is reporting a DPRK Special Forces defector's disclosure of chem-bio testing on humans, specifically children, as being a "Widespread practice". They've been running it for about the last 24. AJE link.

A vid-clip of the report:

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm

That is terrible if they are testing chemicals on children. Considering that most of the people are starving and in poverty it does not surprise me any.

I must obey the frog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Lick no toad - especially "Hypnotoad". I liked the Orwell/Amazon/delete-your-book-on-your-device angle... a bit subtle. Wink. I'm more a THX and LUH individual. Giggle-meme-giggle. I wonder who owns the "rights" to 1984 and Animal Farm? Another wink... but dig deep.

About this DPRK news bit... currently this is from one source only and could be biased. Other news groups are starting to pick it up. There's some video out today showing the regional flooding out of China. Not good. It'll be worse in DPRK.

Let's see... famine? Check. Flood? Check. Nukes at the ready? Check. Chem-bio? Check. Human experimentaion? Unconfirmed but maybe unchecked.

There is some concern in certain communities that the capability exists in no small measure for DPRK to disrupt LEO. 220 miles straight up. I'm sure Mrs. Clinton and Jones are on this for '44. I'd be. Significant assests are exposed. The need exists on short-order to thwart such a threat during primary boost-phase in-theater. Very Happy DPRK is strategically and perhaps tactically "blind" and backed into a corner. Not good. It seems a new spiral of escalation is happening.

China snatches Aussie mining exec for espionage? That's unhelpful too. The ASEAN meeting was a "flop". No surprise, more threats of threats. China seems unhelpful at the most interesting of times.

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:45 pm

I was trying to remember the name of the Hypnotoad.

North Korea seems to be making a last stand. China is confused as they want the economic power but must maintain their communist agenda. I think China will have a political revolution like the old USSR did in the near future. They can try and block internet sites, but the younger ones can get around them. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Secretary Clinton has her work cut out for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah China has problems coming. Commie? On paper maybe. Not really since "The Gang of Four" met their fates. The society is aging. Beijing has relaxed some aspects of "the one child" rule as all those old folks will require replacement in the work force over the next 2 decades - in the cities. Great. More humans - just what the world needs to stay sustainably unsustainable.

A political revolution? Like USSR? Maybe... but everybody and their brother is in hock to China. No Solidarnosc as a fulcrum either. Chinese state bank falls? Good-bye USA selling any more bonds to them - a significant portion of world debt "could" be retired in a friendly-ish "take-over". Wal-Mart would be pretty empty for a while. Very Happy That might not be so good...

I see them eventually owning the pink-slip for DPRK... maybe under-the-table. Hopefully not more. But I have doubts. DPRK defends its position on nukes access.

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 am

'42 in DPRK to "help". Al Gores' two employees Laura Ling and Euna Lee were sentenced to 12 years "hard labour". In DPRK, hard labour... not good. Overt "Boots on the Ground" gets good intel AND a meeting with "Dearest Leader" Il. No comment from US WH officials or than this is a "private" visit by WJC. Very Happy

What covert message might President Clinton be delivering? What message will he bring back?

Fix'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 pm

For the young women's release, President Clinton could be giving Dear Leader some points on picking up the ladies.

When I heard President Clinton was going to Korea, I couldn't help but think about that subject.

I think the thing Bill brings to the table is he always got along with the world leaders. He brings a personal touch that may help defuse the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:11 pm

It does look like the two journalists will be freed:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0809/25775.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Yeah... released. The trip wouldn't have happened otherwise I suspect. I could be wrong. I wonder what message from '44 was delivered by '42? Made him an offer... maybe?

Cheers and thanks for the link kidflash2008. Very Happy

Fix'
Back to top Go down
jeffr0stl

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Iran Missile Launch Footage   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Did anyone else pick this up on FoxNews.com? Check out this footage of the recent Iranian short range missile launches:

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/26608130/time-to-worry.htm

Get ready to pause the vid on :39
Advance to :40, then :41

You will see the missile at approximately mid screen, traveling up and to the left. You will see clouds appear in the frame in the background. At :40, there is something that cuts a swath into the clouds, from right to left, around the mid left of the screen. It is similar to what a plane would do when traveling through a cloud at a good clip. This SLICES the cloud though, and it is almost instantaneous. Unrelated to the travel of the missile.

See what you think....very interesting. Unless I'm just seeing things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea   North Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Korea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2