The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Vote_lcapGhosts and cattle mutilations I_voting_barGhosts and cattle mutilations Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Ghosts and cattle mutilations Vote_lcapGhosts and cattle mutilations I_voting_barGhosts and cattle mutilations Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Ghosts and cattle mutilations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ghosts and cattle mutilations Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:07 pm

I was thinking after watching the episode about cattle mutilations if it is possible there could be a paranormal explanation for the mutilations. None of the other explanations of humans, government or aliens seems to make any real sense as to why they would do it.

I do not know why a ghost would do it, but I know that poltergeists can be quite violent. The mutilations could be a way for the poltergeist to act out its rage.

This is highly speculative, but then the subject matter is both strange and eerie.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Seeker

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 pm

That is an interesting idea.

I lean towards thinking that the mutilations are alien in origin. Just what they want with the parts they take I am not sure about though.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:31 pm

If an alien race wanted to try and create a hybrid breed of aliens/humans they might use the reproductive organs of cattle to help foster that goal, possibly finding that a cattle uterus can be used an acceptable "home uterus" for the hybrid creations to be grown,
just a speculation.

Why would an alien race want to breed hybrids that looked human? My thought would be that it would allow them to mingle in the open with mankind and look like us, before announcing to the world who they are and why they are here... so as to diminish the amount of public panic and be accepted more readily. If an amphibious frog-like alien appeared , the majority of the public would most likely be repulsed by its appearance and be less likely to follow its message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm

My main problem is that the aliens are very advanced who arrive here. Why not take some cow DNA a clone a cow for research? Why not take some calves and take them to an alien base for experiments?

This would be like us going to a primitive planet and killing the livelihood of the locals to learn some information that can be gleaned from a blood test.

I just do not think cattle mutilations are alien in origin.

Poltergeists on the other hand have been shown to be violent towards people and animals. The lack of tracks or other evidence does lend credence to the poltergeist theory.

I am one to think it is more likely a group of people doing the mutilations. Why? That is the big unknown, as it could be as simple as getting kicks out of not getting caught.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:42 pm

But the main stumbling block to people being responsible for the mutilations is the fact that they see evidence of some advanced surgical laser-technology performed on the cattle.

But that fact alone doesn't rule out the government being involved.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Really good points.

I tend to think the government would opt for using their own cattle, rather than experimenting on privately owned. Then they'd never have to worry about speculation, getting caught, etc.

Poltergeists are tougher for me to believe though, because the dead, or demonic entities would have no need for the parts they take ~ they cannot take the eyes, etc. in to their spirit realm, the parts are not found discarded, so the question for me would be where are these poltergeists taking the utters, eyes, etc., know what I mean?

Regarding aliens, I think it would make sense for them to use our cattle, because if their atmosphere/living conditions are not conducive to the needs of the cattle, the animals would die, and end of experiment. Leaving the cattle in their own habitat, making some sort of hybrid that would survive on earth/in space would make sense.

It will be interesting to see who/what really is responsible.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:20 am

Someone had told me at a party that "Frank Purdue was an alien and was responsible for most of the chicken mutilations in the U.S.", the man went on to say between bong hits that "Frank Purdue had many chicken fastfood fly-thru places throughout space and that it was a popular stop for most inter-galactic space travelers, some of whom travel light years on missions." ....
"Purdue was working with the government and agreed to raise chickens for human consumption too." the man explained between shots of tequilla.

He went on to claim "it might make sense that some alien is using the cattle to open a hamburger drive-thru in space".... "no seriously" he shouted as we all laughed out loud... "think about it, maybe the ET's have concluded that the "Big Mac" is the human race's best accomplishment as far as they can tell after years of observing us" !

The guy passed out soon after that and we never did get to ask him any follow-up questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:46 pm

The aliens could build cattle farms like indoor dairy farms of the US. I just do not think that the alien would come down here from thousands of light years to kill some cattle.

The poltergeist theory is one that I had just thought about. They are a different aspects to the ghost stories, and are usually not associated with any demons or other supernatural beings. Some researchers think they could be psychic in origin. Most encounters with them are violent or destructive. Considering many Native American tribes speak of angry spirits that wander around at night could be some kind of poltergeist.

All the logical thinking that rules out the government should also be used to rule out extraterrestrials, who are way more advanced than we are.
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm

That's a really good point about the Native Americans, kidFlash ~ your mentioning that made me remember something that I had heard awhile ago, wherein there are people living in the midwest who have claimed to see Indian spirits ~ gosh, right now I can't remember all the details (I will do a search tonight though) but it was something to the effect of in Native American lore there are, as you said, angry spirits, and they can take the form of both man and animal. I *really* wish I could remember the name given, but the gist is that even people today are claiming to have seen this ~ for example one fellow said he has a large ranch, and was off alone, and saw a man walking in one of his fields, the man walked past a bush or something but when reached the other side it was an animal, no where for the man to have gone, so he's averring that the man turned in to the animal. No proof of course, but an interesting claim, esp. in light of your poltergeist/mutilation idea. That would really lend credence to your theory because it is as I understand it also something that they spirit/animal does, trick people, and attack animals. If I find the details/links I will post them, incase you're interested in them. I read your post and it reminded me of it so I thought I'd share. I forgot all about it til I read your linking the Native American element in to it.

Now you've got me thinking more on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Pearl
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:35 pm

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
Someone had told me at a party that "Frank Purdue was an alien and was responsible for most of the chicken mutilations in the U.S.", the man went on to say between bong hits that "Frank Purdue had many chicken fastfood fly-thru places throughout space and that it was a popular stop for most inter-galactic space travelers, some of whom travel light years on missions." ....
"Purdue was working with the government and agreed to raise chickens for human consumption too." the man explained between shots of tequilla.

He went on to claim "it might make sense that some alien is using the cattle to open a hamburger drive-thru in space".... "no seriously" he shouted as we all laughed out loud... "think about it, maybe the ET's have concluded that the "Big Mac" is the human race's best accomplishment as far as they can tell after years of observing us" !

The guy passed out soon after that and we never did get to ask him any follow-up questions.

Oh my word, Lake, a fly through ~ now there's an idea, LOL
That was too funny. Not that the fella went on such a bender, but the fly through Smile I can see it now, the Golden Arches perched on the moon or something. Very The Jetsons Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:59 pm

I did have a friend in the military who claimed to see a Native American on a horse near a nuclear silo. He went to get another person to see him, and the Native had vanished.

There are also tales of the windigo, a spirit like entity that is no fun to see. It is said the windigo attacks people and cattle.

I am just stating that this theory is just as good as the UFO/aliens theories on cattle mutilations. There are many legends out there that turned out to be truthful, and many myths and legends are based on fact. The cattle mutilations are quite weird to begin with, so this is one explanation that should be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and cattle mutilations   Ghosts and cattle mutilations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and cattle mutilations
Page 1 of 1