The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Vote_lcapJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 I_voting_barJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Vote_lcapJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 I_voting_barJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.

Go down 
+5
JustSarah
knives52
onlychild
Vortexasylum
glider
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Hello Only Child,

Been thinking about the airspace issue. One of the conclusions arrived at by the USAF at the closing of Project Blue Book was that there was no threat to national security. That was a real surprise statement to me and has had me thinking ever since. Because it didn't indicate to me that ET didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 pm

I think trying to protect ET from us is presumptuous at best. I think they will show us what they are able, if and when they decide to. I also think they will be more than aware of the stupidity that exists within the military and other facets of our societies. I trust their response will be well thought out and probably not what we expect it to be. So.. for me at least, this is no problem.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Vortexasylum wrote:
I think trying to protect ET from us is presumptuous at best. I think they will show us what they are able, if and when they decide to. I also think they will be more than aware of the stupidity that exists within the military and other facets of our societies. I trust their response will be well thought out and probably not what we expect it to be. So.. for me at least, this is no problem.

Stupidity is a strong word to be used so broadly. This idea is going to need openmindedness and maybe having someone occasionally turning their head to let us by (figuretively speaking) or having someone not work against the idea harder because of being slighted. Respect for TPTB and the military and other societal entities will be important because one never knows where an ally would be found. The road in general could be made easier.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

Vortexasylum wrote:

Stupidity is a strong word to be used so broadly. This idea is going to need openmindedness and maybe having someone occasionally turning their head to let us by (figuretively speaking) or having someone not work against the idea harder because of being slighted. Respect for TPTB and the military and other societal entities will be important because one never knows where an ally would be found. The road in general could be made easier.

You misunderstand what I'm saying here brother. I'm saying that ET will not do anything to jeopardize them or us. So there really is no bad place. Stupidity is a broad term and is preferable to calling out names.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Vortexasylum wrote:
You misunderstand what I'm saying here brother. I'm saying that ET will not do anything to jeopardize them or us. So there really is no bad place. Stupidity is a broad term and is preferable to calling out names.

"Brother"? Please, do not patronize me. I repeat, stupidity is a strong word to be used so broadly WRT established entities at the national or any level. It is obvious you believe in the existence of ET, as does Only Child, and feel strongly about those beliefs. It is understandable, therefore, to have an equally strong point of view but it can have an influence on attitudes. In endeavors such as this, neutrality in the face of excitement is difficult but necessary.

One only benefits with careful consideration toward any perceived future opponents of an idea. Especially one that quite possibly is going to invade such rich economic landscape where people, companies, or institutions have been so used to the revenues generated by ET belief and investigation.

Last edited by glider on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

Vortexasylum wrote:

"Brother"? Please, do not patronize me. I repeat, stupidity is a strong word to be used so broadly WRT established entities at the national or any level. It is obvious you believe in the existence of ET, as does Only Child, and feel strongly about those beliefs. It is understandable, therefore, to have an equally strong point of view that can have an influence on attitudes. In endeavors such as this neutrality in the face of excitement is difficult but necessary.

One only benefit with careful consideration toward any percieved future opponents to an idea. Especially one with such rich a economic landscape where people, companies, or institutions have been so used to the revenues generated by ET belief and investigation

Easy there glider. There was no patronization intent! I often refer to others as brother or sister as deemed so. You obviously have trouble with the word, OK I get it. Now how and when do you propose we can pull this off that will suit everyone and achieve the goal of contact. I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 pm

OK - calm down ...

Look, let's do it this way - we make the request to come and ET does what they want. We can keep the date as is, and just narrow the picture a bit. People can go outside to look, but it all up to "them" what they want to do and how they want to do it.

The only reason I brought up airspace is because I want this to be a peaceful picture ... I want it to work and I don't want to hassle anyone in leadership positions. If they do something stupid - I'm sure it will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 pm

onlychild wrote:
OK - calm down ...

Look, let's do it this way - we make the request to come and ET does what they want. We can keep the date as is, and just narrow the picture a bit. People can go outside to look, but it all up to "them" what they want to do and how they want to do it.

The only reason I brought up airspace is because I want this to be a peaceful picture ... I want it to work and I don't want to hassle anyone in leadership positions. If they do something stupid - I'm sure it will be dealt with.

This is the point I was trying to make. I suppose my words could have been framed better.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Oops. Sorry V. It's so early in the game here I'm just trying to be so careful to not have folks shy away instead of embracing the process of attempting such an audacious plan. Circumventing nearly all channels and getting anything like this off the ground is a tightrope at best. We will succeed but it will go better if we weigh everything we say publicly. It's just more prudent for the label of "activist" is just around the corner and so how we are percieved is important. Especially if our reasons come under scrutiny. Thank you V. for hanging in there. Your energy in greatly needed! No patronizing, just observation.

OK enough of that. I'm liking OC's new version. Greater scope. Attaboy OC!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:52 pm

OK - lemme get things straight in my head ... and we can return to this tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello Only Child,

OK. I'm going to spend a half hour or so collecting Forums into a folder. Vortexasylum, can you do the same for up and coming UFO Conferences being presented between now and, say, July 10? That way when we get a blurb together and perhaps some kind of visual link we can be ready to develope the plan or schedule to get the word out.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

OK. I'm going to spend a half hour or so collecting Forums into a folder. Vortexasylum, can you do the same for up and coming UFO Conferences being presented between now and, say, July 10? That way when we get a blurb together and perhaps some kind of visual link we can be ready to develope the plan or schedule to get the word out.

Got it.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Thanks V. Hey, BTW when I was talking about UFO high rollers making money off other peoples beliefs I was kind of talking off the top of my head. Little did I realize how huge the "take" has become. Check this out:

http://ufocongress.com/

The word "exhibitors" caught my eye and when I saw the box with T-shirts, decals etc. my heart literally sank. It's so sad really to think how many folks are being played by the other kinds of TPTB. AND it's been going on for 20 YEARS! No one is really trying to help anyone get at the truth at these things and they're endless. So much money, and that's only one Conference. Read the entire webpage and you'll see what I mean.

Nobody better make ONE DIME off of what were embarking on or believe you me they will regret it. Perhaps some kind of Notary, or licensing mechanism should be in place to protect the public. Or request in the notifications that the public should buy NOTHING related to the July 20, 2011 event from anyone. See you tomorrow.

Last edited by glider on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:35 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

Thanks V. Hey, BTW when I was talking about UFO high rollers making money off other peoples beliefs I was kind of talking off the top of my head. Little did I realize how huge the "take" has become. Check this out:

http://ufocongress.com/

The word "exhibitors" caught my eye and when I saw the box with T-shirts, decals etc. my heart literally sank. It's so sad really to think how many folks are being played by the other kinds of TPTB. Read the entire webpage and you'll see what I mean. Or just simply inform the public in the notifications to buy nothing related to this event.

Nobody better make ONE DIME off of what were embarking on or believe you me they will regret it. Perhaps some kind of Notary, or licensing mechanism should be in place to protect the public.

Not to worry. This is considered published material and you have rights. I'm not interested in monetary gain. I mean, what more could you ask for?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:36 am

This is a first draft of a statement ... lemme know if you think it should be changed.

Operation Asking

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the fact that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. Someone is wrong with this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up (as well as the ever continuing question: Is ET real and here today?) once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe it.

Regarding the why's of this asking:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform ignorance regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of "things" happening, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on - so - we are ASKING them to come on the date given on a global level, and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called Powers That Be have this type of technology and could fool us - let me just say that even if this was true, they don't have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level - that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to its world than the house it lives in. As the child grows the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them ... if lighting up your roof with a message seems like a good idea, go for it.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Frankly, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic. We are leaving the "hows" of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

I wanted to add a post script to this ...
There are NO leaders involved in this. Everyone will stand on their own two feet and spread the message to all points in between the north and south poles. We will act like responsible adults and not turn this into a kindergarten free for all. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:08 pm

onlychild wrote:
This is a first draft of a statement ... lemme know if you think it should be changed.

Operation Asking

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the fact that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. Someone is wrong with this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up (as well as the ever continuing question: Is ET real and here today?) once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe it.

Regarding the why's of Operation Asking:

In the topic of UFOs, one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform ignorance regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of "things" happening, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on - so - On the the date selected, we are ASKING "Them" to provide the people of earth evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called "Powers That Be" have this type of technology and could fool us - let me just say that even if this was true, they don't have the capacity it would take to fill our skies on a global level - We don't view this as a problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to its world than the house it lives in. As the child grows the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them ... if lighting up your roof with a message seems like a good idea, go for it.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Frankly, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic. We are leaving the "hows" of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

I wanted to add a post script to this ...
There are NO leaders involved in this. Everyone will stand on their own two feet and spread the message to all points in between the north and south poles. We will act like responsible adults and not turn this into a kindergarten free for all. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm sure those lurking have ideas, seems we're getting a lot of looks. I think the perfect message will be a banner with the date and action. Good work O.C. We have time and so far so good. Once we have these in place we can put them on a locked thread so we can copy the page link to other sites. It will also bring some new members in.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Hello Only Child,

After my 2nd go through my first impression does bring up a couple of things. The most obvious one to me is that the second-to-last paragragh should actually be the first one, or something like it. Good going so far though. I need to review it a bunch of times for relevance and public scope- especially for the ones who may be on the fence and may have trouble if something too esoteric or for others not esoteric enough. Also how much subjectivity is involved.

Thanks OC it really is a good start and covers some important points.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 pm

OK ... let's see if anyone else gets involved, and you guys can PM each other and talk it over. I'm gonna keep out of it ... I'm looking for opinions, even on the base idea.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
I'm sure those lurking have ideas, seems we're getting a lot of looks. I think the perfect message will be a banner with the date and action. Good work O.C. We have time and so far so good. Once we have these in place we can put them on a locked thread so we can copy the page link to other sites. It will also bring some new members in.

This will show just how inwardly afraid people are of this subject. I've said it before, people really don't want to know. They say they do, but make it real and suddenly it's a different story. We have to get over this.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Hello OC & V,

Amazing. I had no idea. #18 in this list is the UFO Research Network and right in the middle of it (in front of all the stars) was a big Toyota Washington's Birthday sale. The UFO biz is out of control . Preying on so many who are so hungry for even just a morsel of truth. So sad indeed.

Well, this is a start:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/19/pg1/srtpages
http://astronomer.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Unexplained
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/
http://openmindsforum.com/
http://www.alien-ufos.com/
http://ufomania.proboards.com/
http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk/forum/
http://uk-ufo.org/ufologyinuk/
http://www.ufoevolution.com/forums/

http://www.theparacast.com/forum/
http://www.theusofe.com/
http://www.ufoseek.com/forum/
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showforum=7
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/forum-9.html
http://theufologynetwork.freeforum.ca/
http://www.ufoevidence.org/forums/forum.asp?topic=generaldiscussion
http://www.space.com/forums/

http://uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/
http://aliencases.conforums.com/
http://planet-flipside.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?&f=23
http://www.ufoforums.co.uk/
http://www.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=33c7f84d0cd63d35ea8099d58549ecf2
http://www.alienexistence.com/index.php?action=forum
http://www.sciforums.com/Who-has-ACTUALLY-seen-a-UFO-t-534.html
http://www.irishufology.net/forums/index.php

26 so far...There's more of course but this list in and of itself will keep us busy for a time. pale

Last edited by glider on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Hello OC,

The missive IMHO is perhaps a bit wordy at this time. It's not easy to get all one's thoughts into a nice tight little package everytime. I know you'll stay with it so I have no real concerns this early. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

This will show just how inwardly afraid people are of this subject. I've said it before, people really don't want to know. They say they do, but make it real and suddenly it's a different story. We have to get over this.

It is our built in self protection mechanism that brings us here, but they are here and you are right; we need to get over it. It should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Your new moniker: Vortexunderstatement. Wink I get a sense that it should become interesting BEFORE July 20, 2011! Just my opinion but it's based on a very well known observation stemming from common everyday knowledge: people fear losing money. Easy money. Especially lots of it. As long as no one underestimates the effects of even a small loss of windfall then things should be OK.

I know folks are probably already tied of hearing my harpings on the money angle but I'm also trying to make a point. People on a search for answers and truth might not need T-shirts, lunchboxes, decals, and other "para"phenalia on their quests. Focus and motivation got them where they are now. It's all that's been truly needed when one thinks about. If people like the shirts etc. then there really are no issues here.

Nonetheless our road WILL affect the UFO economy whether we wish it to or not. Awareness of that future fact will be prudent for us to keep in mind

Last edited by glider on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next