The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Vote_lcapDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 I_voting_barDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Vote_lcapDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 I_voting_barDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?

Go down 
    +2
    davefair
    Ufofiend
    6 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-11-21

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Where does the multiplier of 5 come from?
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
    Where does the multiplier of 5 come from?

Not sure what you mean.
    Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:37 am

Quote :
    if we take the Maya long count calendar and go back in time 5 rounds, we wind up on March 1, 23,615 BC.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 am

I'm guessing you want the dates? Or where I got them?

The list of calculated dates would go like this: 12/21/2012 AD; 8/11/3114 BC; 4/2/8239 BC; 11/21/13,365 BC; 7/12/18,490 BC; 3/1/23,615 BC.
    Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm asking why are we going back 5 rounds? Where does the number 5 come from. It's a part of your equation.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
    I'm asking why are we going back 5 rounds? Where does the number 5 come from. It's a part of your equation.
    Ahhhhh - as the lights went on LOL ...

Simplest answer, there isn't another date that holds the esoteric significance of that date; one complete processional cycle that shows "an ending and then a new beginning."

The program I have has a copyright date of 1999, so, at least one person on the planet wanted to create this. If there was one, there were others. The idea is, I believe "someone" did exactly what I had done (and if memory serves this was something I tripped over while looking for other things) and wound up on that same long count date. What's odd too is that the Maya calculation is 33 years off what Dr LaViolette considered the "average" for the Great Year.

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Lav
    Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks onlychild that helps.

Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 am

Hey oc, The great cycle is very intriguing and I would say telling though I'm not able to link 911 with any other events but 911 and the failure for us to use available information to stop it. I respect you giving me the details of your work and I see how you have pieced them together. Overall I share your thoughts on aliens being here to help us along to that higher plain. It's evident we all need it. I'm sure you have posed this in your writings but what is your view of the human/alien hybrid theory. Does this explain the missing link? Were the Sumerian our true beginning?
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 am

vortex wrote
    It is my contention that we are in "the event" and it is more a process with a groggy awakening. I think onlychild is correct in that the simplest answer is probably the right one. "We" know they are here and have been since before our time. They have not harmed us or there is no proof of harm and they are so technologically superior, that they evolved this far dictates they must have mastered thought and here merely to enlighten. As far the disconnect from the masses are concerned, I think accepting that we are not alone is the first step to understanding and the rest will follow. I also think it is incumbent for us to share what we know with the rest to help that along, even though it is often awkward and even humiliating. I am the crazy uncle[flash][/flash]

Your conclusion (arrived at independatly) is in full agreement with mine. It has been an incredable long awakening. How ever distant the time line actually is. I am inagreement with your thoughts along this line. I believe that the proofs are often ignored perhaps because they are so old. Nature has a way of reclaiming events. Only the most horrfic last for any length of time.
    It is odd that the legends of dragon slayers are lost in the mists of time. Could they have been simple dinosaurs or perhaps reptilian aliens?
    I will never know.
    Bieng fact based I do know that inorder to project the futhur we must look first to the past. I am not happy with what I precieve.
    My own research is not able to take me far enough into the past to know for sure.
    But still I look.
    Enlightenment is what I seek, Only child pointed out that the answer was so simple that I kept running up on it and turning away.
    That makes me

Dave(the idiot)Fair
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 am

vortrex,
    look at the calender dates there is no need to furthur back.
    At what point did Human life occur or was brought here.
    In keeping it simple for us to understand. We can use the math to project furthur back or for that matter furthur forward.
    The next event as we head into to it is of course the most important. What is the the event, well I hope I'm arround to see it.
    Where I live in florida we play hurricane rulet. Some where, some time, the big one will come ashore here.
    Most of the earth's weather is based on the atmosphere acting as a big sea. How solar winds affect the atmospere is just now bieng explored.
    Why? Because we never had the tools before. Look at the unusual events occurring now. A shift in the magnetic poles. Dead birds, fish and crustations. Common events by the ptb. Yet I don't recall a lot of that before. How about all of that snow.
    So the big question is what are we looking at. What are your thoughts?

davefair
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:46 am

Hello Dave Fair,

davefair wrote:

Bieng fact based I do know that inorder to project the futhur we must look first to the past. I am not happy with what I precieve.

An honest statement. Because it demonstrates in words what I think we all know as an inner fact. History can be manipulated and so, for a lot of it, it comes down to our PERCEPTION of it, what we've been told and what is actually written- both in the ancient sense ans as current record . An important thing to consider when using history per se to understand the present or project ideas of the future based on our idea of the past. The hingepin being whether or not one trusts their sources of information AND, more importantly, can be objective at the same time.

Does this make any sense at all?
    Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 am

I was wondering...
    If we look to the METAPHOR underlying everything, are we destined to find The Truth, no matter how convoluted and twisted our written history has been made? This is so difficult to put into words! Metaphor defeats lies. Somebody help me out here; I see the picture but I can't find the language.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Before I start here, something for the mods ... is it possible to change the settings regarding email notification, and the fact that "you will not get another notice unless you view "this" notice?" Thanks.

Vortexasylum wrote:
    Hey oc, The great cycle is very intriguing and I would say telling though I'm not able to link 911 with any other events but 911 and the failure for us to use available information to stop it.

The esoteric picture in this is nothing more than a background symbolic language - there are no words, just a picture. Since 2007 I have looked at this 911 picture from another perspective, that of Orion, and couldn't see what was right in front of my face because I didn't have that picture - yet. I stumbled over it in 2009 by accident, while looking at something else presented by Carl Calleman that I thought was WAY to complicated an answer to a particular pyramid interpretation. For me, it was the top of the pyramid that suggested there WAS an interpretation, but it had to be simpler. What I found was that the 9 steps of this structure began with what looked like a seat - the same "seat idea" used in Egypt for the hieroglyphic names of Osiris and Isis. I decided to play with the Long Count and wound up with a time period that matched the approximate 40,000 year "goddess" period I was looking at. Somewhere in this I started playing with the great year astronomical picture, and found what I had missed - to me it all makes perfect sense. On the vernal equinox of the great year date and month I had landed on, Virgo is in the exact same position, at exactly sunrise, as viewed from NY, as it is on 911 morning at the time of the first plane hit. Adding Operation Amalgam Virgo to this picture, as far as I am concerned, seals this as a deliberately constructed background picture that connects in some way to the 2012 date.

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Maya_long_count

I respect you giving me the details of your work and I see how you have pieced them together. Overall I share your thoughts on aliens being here to help us along to that higher plain.

Not a higher plain ... the picture I have has to do with an intervention arrival at a time of calamity ... other than that, we are seemingly on our own.

It's evident we all need it. I'm sure you have posed this in your writings but what is your view of the human/alien hybrid theory. Does this explain the missing link? Were the Sumerian our true beginning?

If we had conclusive proof there were hybrids, we wouldn't have to ask questions about it - we would "know" for sure. Frankly, I don't buy it, but that's just me Very Happy

The Sumerians, as well as the Egyptians, were the source of our problems that have popped up today. The picture has to do with a mega cognitive dissonance problem, where they believed an "event" was coming (due to arrival of the "minor" galactic superwave C 3300 BC). They believed "help" was going to come ... but - it didn't, and they couldn't figure out why. Basically, it wasn't necessary to come.

The picture developed into a religious pleading with "ET" not to let them die (but they weren't going to die - they just couldn't figure that out). They rewrote all of their beliefs, and what WE call human history (because of the sudden appearance of all this text-data) began at this point. The goddess symbol went through a great change (even got thinner and better looking, which removed the archetypal image) and her "story" grossly changed. She now had a male counterpart as well as a son. Everything WE consider "history" developed over time after that, and today it seems "something is coming" and we are completely in the dark as to WHY ET is here.

Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
    I was wondering...
    If we look to the METAPHOR underlying everything, are we destined to find The Truth, no matter how convoluted and twisted our written history has been made? This is so difficult to put into words! Metaphor defeats lies. Somebody help me out here; I see the picture but I can't find the language.

As far as THIS particular picture (ET) goes - no. Why? The core data has been removed and so interpretation is impossible. If we reinsert the core data, then yes - interpretation is possible.

Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:58 pm

davefair wrote:
    vortex wrote
    It is my contention that we are in "the event" and it is more a process with a groggy awakening. I think onlychild is correct in that the simplest answer is probably the right one. "We" know they are here and have been since before our time. They have not harmed us or there is no proof of harm and they are so technologically superior, that they evolved this far dictates they must have mastered thought and here merely to enlighten. As far the disconnect from the masses are concerned, I think accepting that we are not alone is the first step to understanding and the rest will follow. I also think it is incumbent for us to share what we know with the rest to help that along, even though it is often awkward and even humiliating. I am the crazy uncle[flash][/flash]

Your conclusion (arrived at independatly) is in full agreement with mine. It has been an incredable long awakening. How ever distant the time line actually is. I am inagreement with your thoughts along this line. I believe that the proofs are often ignored perhaps because they are so old. Nature has a way of reclaiming events. Only the most horrfic last for any length of time.
    It is odd that the legends of dragon slayers are lost in the mists of time. Could they have been simple dinosaurs or perhaps reptilian aliens?
    I will never know.
    My own research is not able to take me far enough into the past to know for sure.
    But still I look.
    Enlightenment is what I seek, Only child pointed out that the answer was so simple that I kept running up on it and turning away.
    That makes me

Dave(the idiot)Fair

The problem I have researching the far distant past is that there are few certain agreed upon truths and in order to be honest with myself I can not make that call because I was not there. The way I look at things, one mans truth becomes an others lie depending on that moment in time. An example is war. Each side believes they are right and only the victors get to write the history, just or not. I do believe in universal truths and can make general conclusions based on these without diving too deep. Some things of our make up have not changed throughout the centuries even though some are over due. I simply use these for an overall picture of what was, and what I think should be. Am I right? Hell I don't know, but it gives me some clarity and makes much more sense to me than dissecting a past with no clear truth. My life and what I live through is my truth and I count those around me to give me the answers whether they are aware of it or not.

Last edited by Vortexasylum on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:11 pm

davefair wrote:
    vortrex,
    look at the calender dates there is no need to furthur back.
    At what point did Human life occur or was brought here.
    In keeping it simple for us to understand. We can use the math to project furthur back or for that matter furthur forward.
    The next event as we head into to it is of course the most important. What is the the event, well I hope I'm arround to see it.
    Where I live in florida we play hurricane rulet. Some where, some time, the big one will come ashore here.
    Most of the earth's weather is based on the atmosphere acting as a big sea. How solar winds affect the atmospere is just now bieng explored.
    Why? Because we never had the tools before. Look at the unusual events occurring now. A shift in the magnetic poles. Dead birds, fish and crustations. Common events by the ptb. Yet I don't recall a lot of that before. How about all of that snow.
    So the big question is what are we looking at. What are your thoughts?

davefair

As I stated before, I do not see an "Event" but a series of continuing events as I'm not ready to give up on us just yet and believe we are the only things that can bring us down. I also think we are getting nudges and indicators from higher life forms. I have my own reasons for that. As for the current phenomena with birds, fish and "snow" I can say with "proof" that we are making our own bed in that area.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

As I stated before, I do not see an "Event" but a series of continuing events as I'm not ready to give up on us just yet and believe we are the only things that can bring us down.

Just to clarify ... my final conclusions are that we are not responsible for knowing anything except if TSHTF we are covered; we are not responsible for the details. I have looked into the possibilities involved, but that is only because if I sit here twiddling my thumbs I will go out of my mind with boredom. Make no mistake about it, there is an undefined "event" coming at an undefined time ... no details or explanations exist on any level because we are not responsible for them. Our part in this picture is so simple it's ridiculous.
    Back to top Go down
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 pm

onlychild wrote:
    Vortexasylum wrote:

As I stated before, I do not see an "Event" but a series of continuing events as I'm not ready to give up on us just yet and believe we are the only things that can bring us down.

Just to clarify ... my final conclusions are that we are not responsible for knowing anything except if TSHTF we are covered; we are not responsible for the details. I have looked into the possibilities involved, but that is only because if I sit here twiddling my thumbs I will go out of my mind with boredom. Make no mistake about it, there is an undefined "event" coming at an undefined time ... no details or explanations exist on any level because we are not responsible for them. Our part in this picture is so simple it's ridiculous.

I hope we are all around so one of us can say I told you so. lol No betting on this end; slot machines kick my ass.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

I hope we are all around so one of us can say I told you so. lol No betting on this end; slot machines kick my ass.

This stuff has been going on in my life since 1955. What I call the last great lesson was tossed my way in 2004 - and I failed miserably. Why? Because I did exactly what is going on here (and on other forums). The lesson learned was simple: The key no longer exists - ergo, you cannot find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for.
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 am

glider wrote:
    Hello Dave Fair,

davefair wrote:

An honest statement. Because it demonstrates in words what I think we all know as an inner fact. History can be manipulated and so, for a lot of it, it comes down to our PERCEPTION of it, what we've been told and what is actually written- both in the ancient sense ans as current record . An important thing to consider when using history per se to understand the present or project ideas of the future based on our idea of the past. The hingepin being whether or not one trusts their sources of information AND, more importantly, can be objective at the same time.

Does this make any sense at all?
    Of course it makes sense glider.
    When I said fact based I did not mean human history. History is written by the winner. Here we are trying to write the civil war out of our history classes. A mear paragraph or two.
    The fact base I was refering to is geological layering. Those are excellent markers in time. If you go to sibera and look at the event evidence there from 1908. You see the occurance of a recent event. Go to the N. Pole and do a core drill sample and you can read many centuries. All marked on a yearly record. When I say that a ceramic piece was found in colorado that dated some 12,000 years ago, they did in fact find such a piece. The problem is that taccording to written history there were not supposed to be any people who had the ability to make ceramics. We were supposed to be knuckle draggers back then. Hmmm! I guess that does describe me. The three giant red headed mummies found in the carverns of the south west are supposed to be vikings! Yet I have seen no proof of that.
    There is much to be discovered yet. When I see the signs of such disastors I recognise them. The so called mud rocks here in Florida are mearly a part of the event that occured in the cancun meteor event. A mud ball created as a part of the splash heated to the point of becoming a rock. Yet the scientist still argue about the occurance. If we get a copy of the geodisic survey in 1969, 1970 for this state
    we would see evidence of magnetic anomalies all over the south east. These are caused by large nickle iron deposits from the same event.
    The date is some 12 million years ago. Another intresting Event was found to the south of me near Fort Meyers. Durring the time of the giant sloths, cave bears and such a sink hole was discovered, a natural spring still providing water from the depths.
    At a depth of some 60 feet a camp sight was discovered, along with human and animal remains. State archaeologist are exploring the site and cataloging thier finds. What this means to us is that at one time this place was at ground level. There has been no offer to explain how the site is now 60 feet down.
    You see my point? Most history is mear theroy written by people trying to match the facts of the finds.
    Recorded history? Sure and I'll even bet that some of it is write.
    O.C. has a handle on the event cycle. I will take him at his word.

dave(the ignorant)fair
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 am

onlychild wrote:
    Ragdoll73 wrote:
    I was wondering...

As far as THIS particular picture (ET) goes - no. Why? The core data has been removed and so interpretation is impossible. If we reinsert the core data, then yes - interpretation is possible.

rabbit ragdoll,
    that truth is the simplist thing but so often overlooked because of that. I was looking for a straight forward fact. O.C. pointed the "fact" out to me and I was agaist. Surely there had to be more and there is so much more that the fact gets lost in it. Use the razor and strip away the rest.
    Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 am

davefair wrote:
    onlychild wrote:
    Ragdoll73 wrote:
    I was wondering...

rabbit ragdoll,
    that truth is the simplist thing but so often overlooked because of that. I was looking for a straight forward fact. O.C. pointed the "fact" out to me and I was agaist. Surely there had to be more and there is so much more that the fact gets lost in it. Use the razor and strip away the rest.
    Davefair

UNLESS we are referring to an absolute metaphor. Other names are paralogical metaphor and antimetaphor.

http://changingminds.org/techniques/language/metaphor/absolute_metaphor.htm
    Description
    An absolute metaphor is one where there is absolutely no connection between the subject and the metaphor.
    Example
    I am the dog end of every day.

That is worth less than a dead digeridoo.

We faced a scallywag of tasks.

Discussion
    In a non-absolute metaphor, the basic idea and the metaphor have some resemblance, for example using 'box' as a metaphor for 'house' or 'tube' for 'train'.
    A value of an absolute metaphor is in the way that it can confuse and hence make people think hard about the meaning of something. We seek always to find some meaning and hence some learning may arise.
    Absolute metaphors are also useful when you are at a loss for words. They can thus communicate frustration, confusion and uncertainty.
    The absolute metaphor is also known as a paralogical metaphor or antimetaphor.

Jesus frequently spoke using paralogical metaphors. It was a way to ensure that his message survived, even though the powers that be would attempt to erase the truth behind his words. Even though variables may change, the equation is still there. This is soooo important!

Has anyone seen the Star Trek episode "I, Mudd"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I,_Mudd

Ezekiel 12:2
    2Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

Ephesians 6:12
    12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Psalm 115:4-8
    4Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
    5They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
    6They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
    7They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
    8They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.

Here I go again thinking too much. It's my nature. Grrrrrrr! My head hurts. I know we are experiencing a pole shift in the near future, etc. But it's probably even more simple than that. Bio-mechanical entities invading Planet Earth? Planet X? Nuclear war? Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream?
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:

UNLESS we are referring to an absolute metaphor. Other names are paralogical metaphor and antimetaphor.

Keep it simple ...

40,000 years ago language was nowhere near what it is today. They couldn't do what I am doing now, taking "words" and build an explanation (left hemisphere of the brain).

Sooo ... they took a visual approach (a picture is worth a thousand words - right hemisphere of the brain) to the idea of "life" (woman - who creates new life) - who was ALWAYS represented as ridiculously obese (to match the archetypal picture of the nebula - until the story was rewritten and she became thin / more "normal" looking).

Just like today where we have visual icons of Jesus - the mental connection to the story we have had pressed into our heads is instantaneous. There is a connection to salvation from something that paints a picture of the end of the world. We can further "explain" that the later story of Jesus is nothing more than this original story of the woman / salvation from destruction, because the further you go back in time, the "son" vanishes from the story, as does her mate / husband / sperm donor, however the birth of the dying god is explained.

Simplicity before complexity.
    Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 pm

"...the birth of the dying god is explained."
    I'm trying really, really hard. But, I'm probably trying TOO hard! OC, would you mind giving me another hint? Pretty please. I can't figure out whether I'm actually starting to figure this out, or if I'm backpedaling. 40,000 years ago... appearance of modern human? Neanderthal wiped out? Something to do with the Earth's relation to the Sun?

Last edited by Ragdoll73 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Back to top Go down
    Ragdoll73
    Seeker
    Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Pole shift?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next