The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Vote_lcapDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? I_voting_barDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Vote_lcapDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? I_voting_barDiscernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?

Go down 
+2
davefair
Ufofiend
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Empty
PostSubject: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 am

This week you will see on my radio appearance on U.T.E. and Saturday Night's Show with The Church Of Mabus with Susan Rawlings a central theme of conviction that I feel brought forth to express. To many in the UFO and Conspiracy communities are very quick to label entire races of alien beings as Evil based surely on speculation. From the Reptilians to the Grays. I am calling upon the Humans of the Earth to use the same Discernment they would with good or bad humans in everyday life. To use this same judgment and morale compass with these beings. Because I feel that yes there maybe beings who do not have our best interests at heart. Just like there are humans who do not. But to label the entire Reptilian or Gray species as Evil because of someone's hate mongering should be condemned it is no different than burning witches or the Catholics through Rome burning Heretics at the fires at the stakes! From the Illuminati Reptilian conspiracy to the Soul Harvesting propaganda of The Grays. If we are to become a Galactic Civilization yes we must use discernment like you would hanging around an escaped prisoner or with someone who is good or kind. But to label an entire race is no different than Nazis burning Jews in Concentration camps and leads to that type of Tyranny! So I am here to wise up these affairs whilst not claiming to know it all but certainly not claiming these views of hatred towards our space brothers and sisters but to welcome them in love and discernment! Because hatred towards races as we know leads to genocide and death! Is this what we want to come forth when and if other beings present themselves to us? As of now this is what is waiting on them and we must be aware of it and stand up against it at all costs!

The.Reverend.Pritchett
www.mabusincarnate.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:34 am

Hummm!
Well since you put it that way. When the squiggley little things comes outta the hatch I won't stomp it.
On the Other hand, when the big one comes out I will do must best to get out of its way.
A question my good reverand if you will?
You believe in our space brothers and sisters? If so Why?
Now I know you are in the panhandle while I'm down in the dimple. Have you ever been to gulf breeze?
If so have you ever seen the lights?
I understand they are quite a sight.

Dave(the respectfull)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Until you can PROVE that evil ETs (on whatever level) exist, the "evil opinion" is nothing more than a mental "projection" of our own world problems. "Evil" (and I have said this more times than I can count) is a BRAIN DISORDER! We are a bio-mechanical machine, and if the brain isn't working right we can expect ANYTHING from ANYBODY.

Ergo, if ET is "evil" and this ET is a bio-mechanical machine like us, then it too has to be a brain problem. It is my considered opinion that they have the technology to fix problems like this ... sooo, ET evil is out the window.

Maybe they have another type of "agenda." What kind of agenda could they possibly have that would create "evil" aimed at us? They have been here for thousands of years, and haven't done anything to us. Unless you are a Sitchin fan and believe the crap he wrote (which has been shown to be a gross error by scholars).

I have never had ONE experience in 55 years where "evil" popped up. Weird a couple of times yes, and I would expect that, but not "evil."

Never once have the PhDs on this planet planned an evil takeover because we are stupid and easy targets. Intelligence rules out "evil."
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:33 pm

onlychild wrote:
Until you can PROVE that evil ETs (on whatever level) exist, the "evil opinion" is nothing more than a mental "projection" of our own world problems. "Evil" (and I have said this more times than I can count) is a BRAIN DISORDER! We are a bio-mechanical machine, and if the brain isn't working right we can expect ANYTHING from ANYBODY.

Ergo, if ET is "evil" and this ET is a bio-mechanical machine like us, then it too has to be a brain problem. It is my considered opinion that they have the technology to fix problems like this ... sooo, ET evil is out the window.

Maybe they have another type of "agenda." What kind of agenda could they possibly have that would create "evil" aimed at us? They have been here for thousands of years, and haven't done anything to us. Unless you are a Sitchin fan and believe the crap he wrote (which has been shown to be a gross error by scholars).

I have never had ONE experience in 55 years where "evil" popped up. Weird a couple of times yes, and I would expect that, but not "evil."

Never once have the PhDs on this planet planned an evil takeover because we are stupid and easy targets. Intelligence rules out "evil."

Very well said. Destructive behavior cannot and will not evolve further than its environment will allow and we rely on each other for our continued existence. I think we are at the cross roads now and the point of no return. It is sad that many with this disorder are still in control. Will they be exposed; or will we all go off the edge together? I would like to think our ET brothers and sisters see hope for us as a whole and are here to help us along. I am hopeful; as all I have are my thoughts and deliberate actions to share in promoting our continued existence.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

I would like to think our ET brothers and sisters see hope for us as a whole and are here to help us along.

This is the essence of everything I have looked at. Again, almost like Star Trek's 'Prime Directive' of non-interference Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? 40 I wasn't told ANYTHING, but clues were dropped on me for years. As long as I followed the bouncing ball of clues, I was given more. The bottom line is that we either work on the realization that they are here because "something not very nice is coming" - or, we suffer the consequences. This picture has been in place since at least 40,000 BC, and we only lost it 5300 or so years ago. It was innocent back then, dead wrong, but innocent. Over time the "evil" aspect in us took over, slowly but surely. Today, the psychopaths have taken over the hospital.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: prime directive   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 am

You sir,
have an excellent point. Every thing I have seen seems to be a "Hi! Here we are!". The only one I would question was the one hanging over I-4 and I-75, Seemed more like a marker type of thing. To windy to be a ballon. Didn't really do any thing but hang arround for a while.
But some how it seemed ominous to me, I can't tell you why though. That's the one I took the pictures of. To far off to get a good shot though. The big black thing in the desert though, that scared the c**p outta me, cause it took me by surprise. Not real scarey in retrospect was probably one of ours.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:06 am

davefair wrote:
You sir, have an excellent point. Everything I have seen seems to be a "Hi! Here we are!".

Yeah, but we could also add to that ... Hi, here we are, and if you notice, while being here we didn't blow anything up, nor did we kill anyone - in fact, we have never done that and we have been here for thousands of years, and so, if it happens - it wasn't us lol ...

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 am

Quote :
Yeah, but we could also add to that ... Hi, here we are, and if you notice, while being here we didn't blow anything up, nor did we kill anyone - in fact, we have never done that and we have been here for thousands of years, and so, if it happens - it wasn't us lol ...

They probably give us more credit than we are due, though after thousands of years you'd think they'd know better.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

They probably give us more credit than we are due, though after thousands of years you'd think they'd know better.

I believe they know exactly what they are dealing with (because we do), and, if our cognitive evolution is in play here, it would boil down to "You have a brain - can you use it?"

Again this picture is based on MY experiences, which run opposite to everyone else who says "ET told me." ET never "told me" anything - they pointed to a topic and I had to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Quote :
Again this picture is based on MY experiences, which run opposite to everyone else who says "ET told me." ET never "told me" anything - they pointed to a topic and I had to figure it out.

Cognitive Dissonance comes to mind here and it seems to me to also be a rampant brain disorder.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

Cognitive Dissonance comes to mind here and it seems to me to also be a rampant brain disorder.

I agree - but more along the lines of it becoming a byproduct disorder. The confusion in this subject is at an unreal level; who do you believe? Are the reptilians real - can they be trusted - and what about ... (name your own topic).

If people just verified data instead of swallowing it whole, we could actually make some progress lol ...
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 am

Vortexasylum wrote:

We are talking about E.T. aren't we? Not the congress and the senate? Closest thing to mass stupidity that I can think of.
That guy in arazonia, jeeeeeeeeeeeez, that was freaky. I guess he forgot to wear his aluminum hat.
I looked up his stuff on the net. Guess I'll have to quit complaning about the violations of the constitution for a while.
Seriously thou. Why are they here? That question has bugged me for along time. Only Child has provided me with an answer that makes sense to me. Just to let us know that they are still around. Now the thought that if and when the "Event" takes place there will be some kind of intervention on thier part. What is the name of that movie? Knowledge? Yes there was indeed an intervention and a cosmic wave.
Seeds for a new planet. It could well be. It is odd though that Only Child arrived at his conclusion independatly of whom ever wrote the origanal story. If more then one person independantly arrives at the same conclusion based on totaly diffrent impressions and knowledge
Then what does that leave as a conclusion? I feel that some thing is going to happen. I don't know what or when, just that it will.
Dumb luck! I don't think so. If the bible thumpers are talking about the rapture arriving are they so diffrent from Us?
It could be that nothing at all will happen. Certainly, my feelings could be wrong. I would be quite happy if they were.
What I am looking for is a break thru------------- in physics. One that will let us side step the distance/time involved in moving from one planet to another. Our own version of the Star Gate. Maybe handed to us by E.T.. If Hawkens can admit that he was wrong and needs to rethink the whole thing, ok
Maybe we are going to be handed what we forgot. Mankind is an explorer, a travler who is running out of places to go and burning up our resources. Collapse is inventable, here our water resources are over taxed
When I watched my son show me things that I had discovered thirty years ago... I realized that there is no place on this planet that I can set foot on that some one has not been there before me. I look to the stars with a great yearning, I would enjoy going there. See sights that perhaps man has seen before. I prefer to think of Earth as a seed pod preparing to spreed it's spore into space again.
Far better that then to watch the human race destroy it's self.
What do YOU think?

Dave(the dummy)fair

Last edited by davefair on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can't spell worth a heck)
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:55 am

It is my contention that we are in "the event" and it is more a process with a groggy awakening. I think onlychild is correct in that the simplest answer is probably the right one. "We" know they are here and have been since before our time. They have not harmed us or there is no proof of harm and they are so technologically superior, that they evolved this far dictates they must have mastered thought and here merely to enlighten. As far the disconnect from the masses are concerned, I think accepting that we are not alone is the first step to understanding and the rest will follow. I also think it is incumbent for us to share what we know with the rest to help that along, even though it is often awkward and even humiliating. I am the crazy uncle.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 am

davefair wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

We are talking about E.T. aren't we? Not the congress and the senate? Closest thing to mass stupidity that I can think of.
That guy in arazonia, jeeeeeeeeeeeez, that was freaky. I guess he forgot to wear his aluminum hat.
I looked up his stuff on the net. Guess I'll have to quit complaning about the violations of the constitution for a while.
Seriously thou. Why are they here? That question has bugged me for along time. Only Child has provided me with an answer that makes sense to me. Just to let us know that they are still around. Now the thought that if and when the "Event" takes place there will be some kind of intervention on thier part. What is the name of that movie? Knowledge? Yes there was indeed an intervention and a cosmic wave.
Seeds for a new planet. It could well be. It is odd though that Only Child arrived at his conclusion independatly of whom ever wrote the origanal story. If more then one person independantly arrives at the same conclusion based on totaly diffrent impressions and knowledge
Then what does that leave as a conclusion? I feel that some thing is going to happen. I don't know what or when, just that it will.
Dumb luck! I don't think so. If the bible thumpers are talking about the rapture arriving are they so diffrent from Us?
It could be that nothing at all will happen. Certainly, my feelings could be wrong. I would be quite happy if they were.
What I am looking for is a break thru------------- in physics. One that will let us side step the distance/time involved in moving from one planet to another. Our own version of the Star Gate. Maybe handed to us by E.T.. If Hawkens can admit that he was wrong and needs to rethink the whole thing, ok
Maybe we are going to be handed what we forgot. Mankind is an explorer, a travler who is running out of places to go and burning up our resources. Collapse is inventable, here our water resources are over taxed
When I watched my son show me things that I had discovered thirty years ago... I realized that there is no place on this planet that I can set foot on that some one has not been there before me. I look to the stars with a great yearning, I would enjoy going there. See sights that perhaps man has seen before. I prefer to think of Earth as a seed pod preparing to spreed it's spore into space again.
What do YOU think?

Dave(the dummy)fair

I'm going to bring out my Bible. I have to preface:
I read my Bible a little differently than they teach in church. There really is a lot of wisdom in the Bible, when I look at it from different angles and read between the lines.

Isaiah 24:18-20
18And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
19The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
20The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

I wonder if we are about to fall into a black hole, possibly created by us (oops), and in order to survive we have to go into a stargate (the whole planet), and pop out somewhere else? Or something like that. Just a thought.

Last edited by Ragdoll73 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical)
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:57 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:

I wonder if ...

That's how we get into trouble lol ...

Who really wrote the OT? We are taught that it came from God ... however, in the "history" of "God" we find first a "worship" (for lack of a better term) of a "being" who cruised the sky in the biggest "ball of light" ever seen. We call them UFOs. As time went on, the "being" was removed from the "ball of light" and was said to exist - somewhere out there in the heavens. This idea has morphed into what we have today, but it all boils down to an original idea - based on a believed coming cataclysm (that never happened) - 5300 or so years ago, and the pleading to the being (ET) in this ball of light to not destroy us ... we are trying ... look ... we built temples and worship you (blah, blah, blah).

Now, the NT's Paul - BELIEVED DOOM WAS COMING (the Day of the Lord). The historical picture seems to be based, at least in part, in what Andrew Solow of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute put together.
http://www.astronomy.com/en/sitecore/content/Home/News-Observing/News/2005/05/Roman%20portents%20probe%20the%20Sun.aspx

Add all of the later political turmoil with Rome, and their attitude towards the Jews, and yeah ... God had really had enough - doom was comin'.

The picture painted by Paul used the rewritten version of our information, and now the "son" in the picture was coming to save humanity - if they wanted it. There never was a "son" of the woman / female goddess character. Paul was wrong - doom never came - and for those who think that Paul painted a picture that explains why it never happened, you can argue with the Biblical scholars.

If you notice, all parts of this are connected to what we call doom, and some kind of intervention, in this case either believed to be coming and didn't (5300 years ago) which resulted in an intense worship of the great ball of light's "pilot" - in Egypt, Ra, or Paul's day of the lord and arriving angels from the sky to take people out of here.

The idea is, if my premise is wrong, why is it that all pieces lead back to the same conclusion?

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 pm

davefair wrote:
I prefer to think of Earth as a seed pod preparing to spreed it's spore into space again.
What do YOU think?
I think we are animals evolving out of our animalistic heritage, and that what is going on is a brain test. I can't prove that - but it's the simplest answer.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
It is my contention that we are in "the event" and it is more a process with a groggy awakening. I think onlychild is correct in that the simplest answer is probably the right one. "We" know they are here and have been since before our time. They have not harmed us or there is no proof of harm and they are so technologically superior, that they evolved this far dictates they must have mastered thought and here merely to enlighten. As far the disconnect from the masses are concerned, I think accepting that we are not alone is the first step to understanding and the rest will follow. I also think it is incumbent for us to share what we know with the rest to help that along, even though it is often awkward and even humiliating. I am the crazy uncle.
Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Neo-wakes-up-within-the-matrix

One thing needs to be understood - if you think I'm wrong ... SAY SOMETHING; I could have missed something. Personally, based on the last "odd occurrence" in my life, I don't think so ... but, let's be certain.

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

O
Quote :
One thing needs to be understood - if you think I'm wrong ... SAY SOMETHING; I could have missed something. Personally, based on the last "odd occurrence" in my life, I don't think so ... but, let's be certain.

I do believe you and I could disagree on a multitude of things not yet settled, but this is not one of them. I'm glad to find a similar understanding of what has and is happening. The subject is still open and the questions keep coming and I am keeping my mind open.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 am

Hmmm!
The clarity of the wisdom written with in the bible seems to be open to interpretation to whom ever is reading the text. It would appear that the interpretation is also open to interpretation of whom ever is listening at the moment.
Ergo and I.E. Holy wars and jihads have abounded thruout the centuries.
Yet at no place in either the tora, koran or the bible does it say go out and kill in my name.
What I do see is that the existing goverment in collaboration with the clergy has said go out and kill god is on our side.
Except for the Russions that is.
When odd ugh picked up the first rock and brained his neighbor with it, he became the smart one.
Old saturday night skit with steve martin.
As we all rush head on to the event, what ever it is.
So as I see it, the true difficulty, is the goverment. Hmmm? Would that mean a failure to disclose what they know?

Dave(the ding bat)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 am

davefair wrote:
So as I see it, the true difficulty, is the goverment. Hmmm? Would that mean a failure to disclose what they know?

In another post I mentioned the Age of Virgo ... The "WOMAN" / feminine character symbol of life that was used to mark the last time of destruction on earth. The original symbol was needed because language was NOT as defining as it is today. We can, with words, explain everything we need to know ... we don't need a symbol anymore.

As far as what TPTB know, again I refer you to 911, where the pre-event called Operation "Amalgam Virgo" set the stage for what was coming on Sept 11. At the time of the first plane hit, Virgo was on the NY horizon - and right next to it was Mercury. Mercury (the substance) is implied in the word Amalgam. Mercury was also "the messenger of the gods." So what are we looking at? Simply put, they are laughing at our ignorance.

If you take the picture presented in NY and use the Maya long count, you can actually go back to March 1, 23,615 BC. If you add 2012 AD years to that, you have one great year: 25,627 total years. Now, if you go to the vernal equinox of March 23,615 BC, again as viewed from NY, you find Virgo in the exact same spot as it was on 911 morning, exactly at sunrise. The mathematical odds for this picture to happen by chance, are so far off the charts you can't event SEE the charts. And for those who continually scratch their heads over WHY building 7 came down ... "7" is the number of main stars used in the picture of the constellation of Orion, keeper of the nebula.

They know - they aren't going to tell us ANYTHING ... and IF (I repeat - IF) this picture is headed for "the end of the road" we had better wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:09 pm

You lost me with 911, Virgo and Mercury onlychild. But that's OK. That fact that I concur with "why" does not have to relate with "how" and it would appear you have some extensive time invested in your research on how your conclusion was derived. I will sit back, read and try to understand. My notion is with much less research and more of a simple study of us and our limitations; Their obvious advanced intellect and both of our needs to live within our means for our long term survival. The evidence left to us by them in the way of construction, materials and design gives me pause in only that they were left vacant. There could be a multitude of reasons for this and I will not speculate but it tells me they where here then and before us. If they did not want us here, we would not be here and I think it is that simple. I then conclude that we are to advance if we pass the next test. I question if we can, but I sure would like to.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
You lost me with 911, Virgo and Mercury onlychild. But that's OK. That fact that I concur with "why" does not have to relate with "how" and it would appear you have some extensive time invested in your research on how your conclusion was derived. I will sit back, read and try to understand. My notion is with much less research and more of a simple study of us and our limitations; Their obvious advanced intellect and both of our needs to live within our means for our long term survival. The evidence left to us by them in the way of construction, materials and design gives me pause in only that they were left vacant. There could be a multitude of reasons for this and I will not speculate but it tells me they where here then and before us. If they did not want us here, we would not be here and I think it is that simple. I then conclude that we are to advance if we pass the next test. I question if we can, but I sure would like to.

Yes he does that. What has occoured is that he has taken the math back to an event and then utilizes the existing mathematical formula to
bring it back to the present . Get a good 12 digit calculator (the one built into your computer should sufice) and try using his math.
In the end he is correct. How ever if we reduce the same to hex'/binary code using the current 64 bit system we cand deduce that there is an error of some small magnatude. I believe we need to take it to the next level 124 bit to see the coralation that he made for us. He in effect used the kiss method for us mear mortals.
the next test is defined in what manner? You see they leave clues but no hard data.
In the begining of optical plastic we had the ability to encode the entire library of congress on a 1X!X! cube. What we lacked was the ability to read it. Do you see my point.
Knowing both the question and the answer is simply not enough. We need to impliment it. That is where we lack the where with all.
Hydrocarbon energy is in dwindling supply, we will run out.
Yet, we have abundant energy all arround us. good ole H2O. by cracking the 2hs off of the big O we are left with the h2 which burns at some 4,000 degrees and is sustained by the oxygen. It is totaly renewable. Yet money that should go to that research don't.
When you drive by a petrochem plant you will note a tower burning off excess gas as a waste product. If you drive by a land fill you will find them doing the same. This waste gas is easly convertable to electrical energy that can help power the grid. Yet they don't sighting the start up cost as the reason. So instead the coal plants burn more coal.
Am I making my point or am I beating a dead horse?
only child sees the answer, I now see the question.
The question is this at eleven billion people in 2045 can the earth sustain us. or is it that we can't learn to sustain ourselves?
I am truly saddened by what I see as our(the species) answer.
Individualy very intelligent, collectivley (sigh) well you already know the answer.
Remeber the cook and what he said in the wreck of the edmon fitzgerald?

davefair

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 am

Vortexasylum wrote:
You lost me with 911, Virgo and Mercury onlychild.

This is something I tripped over when things began to happen again back in 2007. I was sitting watch tv, when suddenly I had what I call a light bulb moment ... a thought went through my head and presented a question:

What if the One Coming and Orion were the same?

The "One Coming" was a generic character in my head that covered the "son" in this picture, just in case it was right. The only connection I had to Orion had to do with waking up one morning (Jan 2006) with Orion's belt etched into my elbow ... I had no clue, and only realized recently that the position of the belt was the same as the position of the Giza pyramids. That layout marks the last destruction period by isolating the position of Orion (as viewed from Cairo) when it was at its most southern position, completely out of sight below the horizon, which means it was a projected calculation. Anyway, I had no clue what it was back then, took some pics, and that was that.

When the above thought ran through my head, I decided to download an astronomy program to see if something made sense. Basically, it didn't. But I did notice as time went on, that there was a curious connection to the picture of 911 and Orion being in the sky at that time, I just didn't know what it was. It would take a couple more years at least for the lights to go on, but when they did ... I couldn't believe what I saw.

The final picture is based on the idea that there have always been people in our midst who "knew the truth". For over 5000 years they have remained hidden and held the truth as best they could as history and beliefs changed around them. Based on just a few pieces, I believe problems began with Nostradamus. I believe he ran into these people during the time he was wandering around after his family died. He was an educated man, and based on just a small handful of quatrains, it seems he was told at least the foundational picture of our history. He had no "future" details, because, even as we see today, there are no details - so he decided to "look into" the future to GET those details - and, depending on your take of his work, the outcome was what it was. Whether or not he told other people is a hard picture to nail down, but "things" popped up here and there and it seems at the time the Secret Societies began to grow, any and all information - just vanished - and the picture quietly moves to today.

Regarding 911, ET, you and me and what is going on today, somewhere at sometime for some reason, things began to change. Did ET tell TPTB at some point what was coming ... or was this always just a picture of global takeover by these psychopathic idiots? As usual, we don't know for sure, but 911 presented a picture that has an esoteric foundation, and, the picture is a mathematical impossibility to just have popped up on its own.

We have a symbol ... an ancient feminine symbol of life we call the Goddess. There have been different versions of this feminine character, and Virgo is just one of them.

The so-called Age of Virgo began about 13,500 BC, the time of the last destruction. Here again, the "woman" is connected to "destruction."

On 911 morning, at the time of the first plane hit (which means said "hit" was deliberately timed, and so the flight path of the plane would show a time calculation and path that would bring it to NY within a "window of opportunity" which was [I believe] 8:45 AM) the first tower was hit at 8:46AM, and at that time Virgo was on the eastern horizon, and the planet Mercury was RIGHT NEXT TO IT.

This connects to the 911 pre-event called Operation Amalgam Virgo - a "practice terrorist exercise" where Mercury is "implied" in the term "amalgam", a mixture that includes the "substance" mercury, with Virgo - which makes no sense until we see the two together on 911 morning in the sky when plane one hits the tower.

The chances of that happening by accident are already off the charts - the "charts" disappear completely when we add the fact that if we take the Maya long count calendar and go back in time 5 rounds, we wind up on March 1, 23,615 BC. If we go to the vernal equinox of that very month, as viewed from NY, we find Virgo in the exact spot on the horizon - at exactly sunrise. 911 researchers can add at this point all the data they have about the event being "deliberate" - the esoteric picture I just explained verifies it. It is a mathematical impossibility for that picture of Virgo, our symbol, being in the place it was at the time of the first plane hit by shear coincidence - and - "one great year" earlier. Building 7's destruction would represent the seven main stars of Orion where the nebula (the goddess symbol archetype) is found. Mercury was the messenger of the "gods" - these idiots see themselves as said ancient messengers - they are laughing in our faces because we are in the dark. 911 was their way of "telling us" what we should know - and - no one saw it.

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
You lost me with 911, Virgo and Mercury onlychild.

This is something I tripped over when things began to happen again back in 2007. I was sitting watch tv, when suddenly I had what I call a light bulb moment ... a thought went through my head and presented a question:

What if the One Coming and Orion were the same?

The "One Coming" was a generic character in my head that covered the "son" in this picture, just in case it was right. The only connection I had to Orion had to do with waking up one morning (Jan 2006) with Orion's belt etched into my elbow ... I had no clue, and only realized recently that the position of the belt was the same as the position of the Giza pyramids. That layout marks the last destruction period by isolating the position of Orion (as viewed from Cairo) when it was at its most southern position, completely out of sight below the horizon, which means it was a projected calculation. Anyway, I had no clue what it was back then, took some pics, and that was that.

When the above thought ran through my head, I decided to download an astronomy program to see if something made sense. Basically, it didn't. But I did notice as time went on, that there was a curious connection to the picture of 911 and Orion being in the sky at that time, I just didn't know what it was. It would take a couple more years at least for the lights to go on, but when they did ... I couldn't believe what I saw.

The final picture is based on the idea that there have always been people in our midst who "knew the truth". For over 5000 years they have remained hidden and held the truth as best they could as history and beliefs changed around them. Based on just a few pieces, I believe problems began with Nostradamus. I believe he ran into these people during the time he was wandering around after his family died. He was an educated man, and based on just a small handful of quatrains, it seems he was told at least the foundational picture of our history. He had no "future" details, because, even as we see today, there are no details - so he decided to "look into" the future to GET those details - and, depending on your take of his work, the outcome was what it was. Whether or not he told other people is a hard picture to nail down, but "things" popped up here and there and it seems at the time the Secret Societies began to grow, any and all information - just vanished - and the picture quietly moves to today.

Regarding 911, ET, you and me and what is going on today, somewhere at sometime for some reason, things began to change. Did ET tell TPTB at some point what was coming ... or was this always just a picture of global takeover by these psychopathic idiots? As usual, we don't know for sure, but 911 presented a picture that has an esoteric foundation, and, the picture is a mathematical impossibility to just have popped up on its own.

We have a symbol ... an ancient feminine symbol of life we call the Goddess. There have been different versions of this feminine character, and Virgo is just one of them.

The so-called Age of Virgo began about 13,500 BC, the time of the last destruction. Here again, the "woman" is connected to "destruction."

On 911 morning, at the time of the first plane hit (which means said "hit" was deliberately timed, and so the flight path of the plane would show a time calculation and path that would bring it to NY within a "window of opportunity" which was [I believe] 8:45 AM) the first tower was hit at 8:46AM, and at that time Virgo was on the eastern horizon, and the planet Mercury was RIGHT NEXT TO IT.

This connects to the 911 pre-event called Operation Amalgam Virgo - a "practice terrorist exercise" where Mercury is "implied" in the term "amalgam", a mixture that includes the "substance" mercury, with Virgo - which makes no sense until we see the two together on 911 morning in the sky when plane one hits the tower.

The chances of that happening by accident are already off the charts - the "charts" disappear completely when we add the fact that if we take the Maya long count calendar and go back in time 5 rounds, we wind up on March 1, 23,615 BC. If we go to the vernal equinox of that very month, as viewed from NY, we find Virgo in the exact spot on the horizon - at exactly sunrise. 911 researchers can add at this point all the data they have about the event being "deliberate" - the esoteric picture I just explained verifies it. It is a mathematical impossibility for that picture of Virgo, our symbol, being in the place it was at the time of the first plane hit by shear coincidence - and - "one great year" earlier. Building 7's destruction would represent the seven main stars of Orion where the nebula (the goddess symbol archetype) is found. Mercury was the messenger of the "gods" - these idiots see themselves as said ancient messengers - they are laughing in our faces because we are in the dark. 911 was their way of "telling us" what we should know - and - no one saw it.

Hey onlychild, could you clarify a few things for me? ``I'm making some assumptions here also. 5000 years (Mayan calender long count rounded?) proleptic Gregorian calendar or Julian calendar? I can make the pyramid/orion connection but not the 7 main star/building 7. What constitutes main? Virgo was at what astronomical position to Mercury at the time and would that not have been there the day before and the day after that or would the day September 12th worked too? The last destruction (the big thaw?) I guess Mercury is about 50% of amalgam and I suppose one could imply a connection to the planet but not a mathematical one, unless I'm missing something there. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Hey onlychild, could you clarify a few things for me? ``I'm making some assumptions here also. 5000 years (Mayan calender long count rounded?) proleptic Gregorian calendar or Julian calendar?

Outside of the long count five round calculation (to March 1, 23,615 BC - I have a computer program for that) and date of 3114 BC, the figure of 5300 years (C 3300 BC) deals with the work of Dr Paul LaViolette, and is approximate based on his calculations of the arrival of a minor galactic superwave. This time period is approximate in all values, and should include the alleged Köfels Impact Event on June 29, 3123 B.C. This time period pops up in references like: The Maya long count: 3114 BC / The KaliYuga: 3200 or 3100 BC / Nostradamus' unwritten calculation: 3203 BC.

I can make the pyramid/orion connection but not the 7 main star/building 7. What constitutes main?

Main = major. There are seven major stars that stand out in the Orion constellation.

Betelgeuse - Left shoulder

Saiph - Left foot

Bellatrix - Right shoulder

Rigel - Right foot

Alnitak - Left belt

Alnilam - Center belt

Mintaka - Right belt

Virgo was at what astronomical position to Mercury at the time and would that not have been there the day before and the day after that or would the day September 12th worked too?

Good question. https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/amalgam_virgo.jpg

Mercury would not have moved much before and after the 11th. Esoterically, the approach of Operation Amalgam Virgo, which was June 1st, would have given "3" months (June 1 - July 1 / July 1 - Aug 1 / Aug 1 to Sept 1) and then 10 days. 3 would link to the Masons and (although it's a big secret, more than likely) the triangular symbol, and 10 in number symbolism is a complete cycle of anything, with the implied idea of a new beginning.

The last destruction (the big thaw?)

Dr LaViolette's major galactic superwave: C 13,500 BC

I guess Mercury is about 50% of amalgam and I suppose one could imply a connection to the planet but not a mathematical one, unless I'm missing something there.

Keep it simple ... the idea of mercury is implied in Amalgam Virgo. An amalgam itself is a mix, and here the traditional idea of mercury is mixed with Virgo ... they are "together / mixed" in the sky on 911 morning. See above link.

Thanks for your time.

If I'm not explaining things right, let me know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them?   Discernment Towards All Denizens of the Cosmos or Will You Burn Them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: