The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Vote_lcapSome thoughts on aliens - Page 4 I_voting_barSome thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Vote_lcapSome thoughts on aliens - Page 4 I_voting_barSome thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Some thoughts on aliens

Go down 
+6
Alfred Lehmberg
free wheel
glider
onlychild
davefair
metoo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 am

davefair wrote:
Thoughts about Clovis.
Did they die? Or did they not come back.
Start over? The evidence is there locked into the earth.
You have but to "read" it.
But if you search,
there is more evidence that proves it was not the first time.

Based on the picture given, they died. I find it more interesting that ET didn't divert the comet. There was no feminine symbol on N America tied to the Clovis people - the rules weren't followed for whatever reason, and boom ... they were caught in the middle of it.

The data is virtually none existent regarding the oldest version of the goddess, going back well over 200,000 years. Was it a failure? Would be interesting to find out because when Toba blew, there was a great dying.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:02 am

You know O.C.,
theoretically it is possible to travel in time in either direction. At least that was what I was given to understand. I'm not good enough to follow the math, but In blind faith I can acccept the theroy by appling your quote to it, bieng of simple mind.
My thoughts on Clovis is that I am lacking the hard data to know for sure what happened to them. If only we had that time traveling space ship. I saw the first of the new show terra novia. Which now raises the question where did Clovis come from in the first place? My nieghbor the reitred physis, has a chart showing the time lines of people on the earth. A rather large wall chart.
It is odd to me that as my curiosity grows in this regard, I am give acess to one of the superior minds. I am sure you would enjoy meeting him. If you have a question, I will be happy to take it to him and return with the answer. bounce
Davefair

Last edited by davefair on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:43 am

It was a crashing body from space, and as far as hard proof, the event is in the geologic record. I haven't looked at these, but you can go through them.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=comet+storm+clovis+culture&aq=f
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:39 pm

O.C.
Nope I can take you at your word, you have yet to fail me. What I find in you is the truth. After this amount of time i can take it to the bank. My favorite joke for the day is this. How can you tell when a poloticain is lieing? His jaw is moving.
If I wasn't such a knuckle dragging idiot, I could learn a lot from you. I will just settle for bieng a friend. You, Glider and Jack
make my day so to speak.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm

You make me crazy when you say that ... you aren't an idiot. You take the time to look up what is said, ponder it, add to it, ponder more, shape it and come to a conclusion - on your own. That's the constructivist method. Even if you see something wrong you'll question it - which is what is supposed to be done.

ET isn't the problem ... we are - and you see it. Try Dave (the wise) Fair ... sounds better

lol!
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 am

Oh! I thought that was what made me an idot! I question every thing. Especaily when a pol says it.
I campained for Obama and he then broke 650 promises he had made. Including the one about keeping his mits off of socail security.
I believed him ............ thats what makes me an idot. The next time RON Paul least I know he's lying. Ya see in this great country it's O.K. to stand up and lie to people. Let me try a few "I never had sex with that woman." or this one "weapons of mass destruction" and the famous "We need change." looks like the same ole game to me.
Hey, wait a minute, I just figgured out what killed clovis................ Poloticains............ The led them like lemmins to the cliff.

Dave (if only I was wise)fair.

Oh and by the way I left out salesmen...... They seem to think I have some thing bad written on my fore head. Cause thats what they try do to me when I make the mistake of talking to one.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:35 am

Thinking has been the problem all along, and it isn't that we're stupid, we aren't, it just that there has been no data given to us. We should have been taught about the brain and how it works in Jr. High. Just like 5000 years ago - no data = epic fail. It's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Actually O.C.,
the dumbing down of america has been under way for quite some time. With my wife teaching children K=5 for some 33 years.
It is not that they can not teach, it is that they are not allowed too. I used to supply her with the necessary funds to buy the materails that she needed at the begining of the school year. The last time set me back some 600 dollars. I watched it change from the three R's to teaching the test. This was by federal mandate. On top of that the class was held back to the lowest student. Class size increased to 21. She in the end became no more then a baby sitter. It did not matter that the brightest children were not learning. When you see a high school graduate that can not read then blame uncle sam.
Now the federal and state goverments are forcing teachers to retire. Sadly no one seems to notice. sigh!

You see, I saw it happen and when I protested nothing happened.
So that makes me

Dave (the idiot) fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:21 am

Screw the mandate - work around it if need be. The only problem with kids today is that they have been released from the "box" we used to keep them in - for their own good. The triune brain approach is more apparent here than any other time in life development, and the rules need to be adhered to. They are r-complex and mid-brain driven, and that, as we all (should) know, is an epic fail just waiting to happen. I subbed for about 11 years in Jr and Sr high, until the effects of the crash killed that. These kids WANTED to learn, but for some reason their teachers didn't have what was needed to "reach" them. They used to tell me they liked me because I "told it like it was." When I explained something to them I gave them the full picture and let them deal with it - and they liked that.

Back to top Go down
paigetheoracle
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:41 am

metoo wrote:
I came on this site because I have some thoughts about aliens, abductions etc. I've been looking into the subject for over 20 years but haven't really discussed it much with others. So I wonder what others think about some of my thoughts and would welcome constructive comments.

Is it possible that aliens DO NOT have earth people's best interest in mind at all and that those who have recieved messages that they are here to "help" us or to ease us through a transition period or something along those lines have been brainwashed? Since aliens can supposedly abduct earthlings and manipulate them to allow abductions, relax them to do physical exams (often described as painful), persuade them to forget all about the events involving them etc why can't they be making us think that they are benevolent?

I keep thinking about how Europeans came to the Americas and claimed to be controlling the natives for their own good. Purporting to be civilizing the "savages" and converting them to the "true" god, etc. Europeans proceeded to kill natives in droves, purposely gave then diseases like smallpox and syphilis, did their best to wipe out all history and native customs, stole anything of value they could get their hands on etc. Is it possible aliens are doing the same thing with us as we are considered savages compared to them?

Please understand I am not stating a fact here. I am wondering about possibilities. Most abductions are described as unpleasant at the very least and IF aliens are friendly why don't they come to us and ask permission to examine us, take us aboard their craft, etc??

Another question I have wondered about is are the aliens in fact, from another planet somewhere in the universe? Or do you think they are possibly from another dimension? Or is it possible they are actually "us" but from our future when things have gone not so well? I certainly don't know but I wonder what others might think. Or are there other possiblities?

Anyone want to discuss?

Doctors and dentists also carry out procedures that are unpleasant but help us - which is one thought and not everybody agrees with what they do to 'save us.' This is one thought. Another related one is don't believe the hype (what you hear). Psychopaths are very good at persuasion (lying) to get their own way as are advertisers. The question isn't are they good or bad but what behaviour is good and which bad for us and who cares? (It should be us, looking out for our own interests rather than listening to the con games of others). People force themselves on you when they don't trust that you will help them voluntarily. As for whites deliberately infecting the natives of America with smallpox and syphilis, what is the evidence for this? I ask because I saw one of the BBC natural history programs (The Trials of Life, hosted by David Attenborough), where parasitic life forms prevailed upon their hosts to sacrifice body parts, in order to pass the parasite onto the next host animal (snail eye stalks, eaten by a bird, after it had climbed to an exposed position, which would be anti-survival in normal conditions). Could the disease, in fact all diseases, do their best to get passed on to others, for their own survival through manipulating the host creature to pass them on? (David Cronenberg, the Canadian director, made a horror film on this very subject.

As for where they come from - who cares? They know we can't go there, which I believe is why they treat us like children when we ask, giving all kinds of answers that we can never follow up.
Back to top Go down
believeronice

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Hey,

I am very new and I want to share the following with you;

I believe in Aliens. Planet Earth contains building blocks able to support life and I do not believe it is the only one in the universe. There are lots of planets in the universe. I do not believe we are alone.

Astronauts live in space and they leave planet Earth on a regular basis. I am very confident an astronaut can survive on the Moon whether or not it has been done already. Whether astronauts may or may not one day set foot on the planet Mars is a different story.

By all this, civilisation has proved a being can exit one planet and enter another. It is only a matter of industry and time.

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:23 pm

To me this is all congecture, what I believe is that for military secrets/weapons tech and perhaps some materials to play with science; bio, chemical, geo...
the aliens(Ebens) were given permission to abduct us without our permission, but complicit with an agreement going back to Eisenhower- Holloman AFB etc...
I think the greys moved in later and took over the operation. They are not as friendly, no Betty Hill star maps from these guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some thoughts on aliens   Some thoughts on aliens - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts on aliens
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4