The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Show # 9 Thoughts Vote_lcapShow # 9 Thoughts I_voting_barShow # 9 Thoughts Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Show # 9 Thoughts Vote_lcapShow # 9 Thoughts I_voting_barShow # 9 Thoughts Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Show # 9 Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Show # 9 Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Show # 9 Thoughts   Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:00 am

Hi Bill & Nancy,

I think it is the fact that I am from NY( don't hold it against me) upstate, that I understand you two and how you are. I caught myself laughing when I heard " Oh look there's a cough drop" right in the middle of a sentence. I used to get ribbed a lot because I would do the same thing. So I think it is just an East coast thing.

While I listened to Collin, it brought back a lot of the same thoughts that I have shared along with Collin and others like him.

Being able to look at what is happening in the UFO field as a whole with open eyes and minds and understanding that we don't understand what is happening by the measurements that we currently have.

I thought that Collin has identified that the entertainers are out there, and that we all need to be weary of their motives.

I know I have to read more of what Collin has written.
Back to top Go down
Regan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Show # 9 Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show # 9 Thoughts   Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:26 pm

I'm listening to this podcast right now. Love Colin and have for a very long time... and I agree with Nancy, his chemtrail column is the best around.

Bill and Nancy, you crack me up! I was dying at the "happy place" and "alligator clip" part...

Still listening so will go now and continue, just had to say how much I'm enjoying it so far...
Back to top Go down
http://htt://orangeorb.blogspot.com
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Show # 9 Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show # 9 Thoughts   Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:19 am

Thanks so much, youse guys. I was worried that Colin would be hard to understand, because lord knows I've become a short-attention-span person since the internets, and when I first read his pieces, they threw me back on my dictionary and the wikipedia full-time.

When I did the test call with him and heard his jolly laugh -- a lot of laughing! -- I knew we were in for a treat. Plus, he can go really deep really fast, turn on a dime ... and he even let me ask him to repeat something so I could better understand it. Bill was glaring at that, but no matter. Plus, he calls me darling in a British accent, with no condescension whatsoever. I coulda talked all night.

I will be making a blog entry at www.futuretheater.com and putting up links to all his articles that we've run so far. Well worth reading, to say the least.

Especially in the current climate of ufology with the louts telling you that you can and can't read this or listen to that ... the whole circus, as Regan and Lesley and Diedre keep pointing out ... is worthy of note. It means something, glitter and all. Colin in one of the brainy ones looking behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
Sponsored content

Show # 9 Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show # 9 Thoughts   Show # 9 Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show # 9 Thoughts
Page 1 of 1