The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
What ever happened to Jocariah? Vote_lcapWhat ever happened to Jocariah? I_voting_barWhat ever happened to Jocariah? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
What ever happened to Jocariah? Vote_lcapWhat ever happened to Jocariah? I_voting_barWhat ever happened to Jocariah? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

What ever happened to Jocariah?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Hughes
Seeker
John Hughes

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-29

What ever happened to Jocariah? Empty
PostSubject: What ever happened to Jocariah?   What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm

So, what ever happened to Jocariah?

I liked reading his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Jocariah?   What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 am

Hi John,

My default position has always been, as much as is possible, that the less people in general, and our government in particular, knows about Contactees, the better for us. Who can say what is actually happening to all of us. Anyone that says they really know is a liar, a fool or both.

I've had a lot of unusual experiences (my wife and I being followed by black helicopters, and the like) out in the open, in real life, on which to base my thoughts on all of these matters. Best to stay off of, or at least under, the radar.

There again, our experiences seem to differ – person-to-person, Contactee-to-Contactee, and this is just my take on it, of course. My myopic view of the elephant, as it were.

Those creatures of a higher order (those so-called aliens, if you will), are not out to help us, save us or guide us – that is not their plan, their mission, or purpose. First and foremost, they have their own 'specific' agenda (an agenda specific to them) and that's how they interact with us – that is to say, they interact with us, within the scope of their specific agenda.

If within that agenda, we happen to benefit, good for us. But it’s only because it’s in their best interest 'first and foremost’, of course. Conversely, it may also be that their agenda may not benefit us at all – and we may then suffer the consequences of that, as well.

All creatures have creatures in authority over them - the aliens’ lord over us, and they in turn have creatures that lord over them, as well - so on and so forth. On and on it goes.

We as Contactees simply need to see it (our station in life), acknowledge it and accept it...that's it...and then live out our lives as being who it is that we are.

It's all rather simple, really - but then we are constantly lead from one maze to the next - from one rabbit hole to the next, if ever we try to dig any deeper...and why is that, do you think?

By design perhaps!

Perhaps humans are not meant to know their real purpose on this planet - and Contactees are simply lab rats.

It’s clever really, brilliant certainly, (neither good nor bad of course – just brilliant) the system that they have in place, to keep us all from simply hitting a brick wall. Because, and here’s the basic point to all of this, if there was a brick wall, we’d all be running around trying to figure out, ‘Hey, why the brick wall?’ – Someone or something is keeping us behind (limited to), existing behind this brick wall.

Instead those creatures of a higher order (those aliens, creator gods, or whatever one might choose to call them) have a system in place that keeps us chasing our tail, going from one rabbit hole to the next – on, and on, and on, until we die. Then it’s on to the next generation – and they in turn, start chasing their tails, as well…very clever stuff.

From one generation to the next, we enter one maze and on to the next - finding our way out of one without realizing we’re entering a completely new one – very clever, indeed.

Religion, in all of its iterations throughout the globe, comes to mind with regard to all of this, as well. Instead of thinking in terms of what religion someone is, think about which 'maze' they are residing in. As you pick (or inherit) your religion, in reality are picking (or inheriting) your 'maze'.

We, as individuals, will never discover anything that society (mankind) was not meant to know or discover, as a whole. Enlightenment (which I see simply as the acquisition, integration and utilization of information) will only come to society (i.e., humankind) as a whole, collectively …period.

That’s not meant to say, that in a practical sense, an individual (say Einstein for example) can’t fetch information (which he was clearly given) meant for humankind collectively - but that is only if and when we, 'collectively', are meant (or allowed) to receive it.

So what I’m trying to say here, with as little sarcasm as I can muster, is that we should all just keep searching those mazes and rabbit holes, ad infinitum, and on our death bed we might, if we’re lucky that is, have an ‘Oh $hit’ moment – which will be all about realizing we were in a 'closed loop' (on a treadmill) our whole life – a treadmill which kept us searching but never finding anything except more of the same regardless of how deep we’ve gone into the maze or how far into that rabbit hole. Figuring out our life’s been lived on the treadmill is certainly about the only answer we’ll ever end up discovering, as an individual.

Mankind (human evolution) moves along or progresses in unison, as a whole, orchestrated by creatures of a higher order, to serve ‘their’ purpose – individuals are just along for the ride.

We’re living life on the treadmill of life – circular logic at its very finest! Everybody get on board! Brought to you without commercial interruption, by those creatures of a higher order, those creator gods, whose agenda clearly involves our manipulation.

Cheers,
Jocariah

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Jocariah?   What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Nice to see jocariah back in the circular motion machine. Yes dear fellow, it's like that and more. To know it is a heavy burden which I have carried for a very long time, as I am sure you, yourself knows.

Because I detect it, see it, and know it; it allows me to remain here playing the game but under scrutiny of external stimuli bumping me with curious unknowns.

Maybe you will stay on the grid for while, maybe!
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Jocariah?   What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Jocariah wrote:

It's all rather simple, really - but then we are constantly lead from one maze to the next - from one rabbit hole to the next, if ever we try to dig any deeper...and why is that, do you think?

By design perhaps!

Perhaps humans are not meant to know their real purpose on this planet - and Contactees are simply lab rats.

It’s clever really, brilliant certainly, (neither good nor bad of course – just brilliant) the system that they have in place, to keep us all from simply hitting a brick wall. Because, and here’s the basic point to all of this, if there was a brick wall, we’d all be running around trying to figure out, ‘Hey, why the brick wall?’ – Someone or something is keeping us behind (limited to), existing behind this brick wall.

Yo J,

Wazzup my man?

Well, you have very aptly described the human condition. If only we could enter our lives in a pure state....

Maybe we do - but all of our cultural indoctrinations, either by design or accident, turn us into a handy bunch of tools for a status quo that rarely has our best interests, (or even our least interests) at heart. We are, in turn, victimized by the bloated corpses of our historical past - carried into our present and used as the raw cognitive materials for constructing our future.

We come into this world tentatively conscious - and our culture does its level best to insure that we are uniformly unconscious by the time we hit puberty. Nice! Mad

I think a quote from my buddy Eric Stitt is very appropriate in this sense: "I find the term "human being" ironic, since most aren't." (being, that is.)

Jocariah wrote:
Instead those creatures of a higher order (those aliens, creator gods, or whatever one might choose to call them) have a system in place that keeps us chasing our tail, going from one rabbit hole to the next – on, and on, and on, until we die. Then it’s on to the next generation – and they in turn, start chasing their tails, as well…very clever stuff.

From one generation to the next, we enter one maze and on to the next - finding our way out of one without realizing we’re entering a completely new one – very clever, indeed.

Religion, in all of its iterations throughout the globe, comes to mind with regard to all of this, as well. Instead of thinking in terms of what religion someone is, think about which 'maze' they are residing in. As you pick (or inherit) your religion, in reality are picking (or inheriting) your 'maze'.

We, as individuals, will never discover anything that society (mankind) was not meant to know or discover, as a whole. Enlightenment (which I see simply as the acquisition, integration and utilization of information) will only come to society (i.e., humankind) as a whole, collectively …period.

That’s not meant to say, that in a practical sense, an individual (say Einstein for example) can’t fetch information (which he was clearly given) meant for humankind collectively - but that is only if and when we, 'collectively', are meant (or allowed) to receive it.

So what I’m trying to say here, with as little sarcasm as I can muster, is that we should all just keep searching those mazes and rabbit holes, ad infinitum, and on our death bed we might, if we’re lucky that is, have an ‘Oh $hit’ moment – which will be all about realizing we were in a 'closed loop' (on a treadmill) our whole life – a treadmill which kept us searching but never finding anything except more of the same regardless of how deep we’ve gone into the maze or how far into that rabbit hole. Figuring out our life’s been lived on the treadmill is certainly about the only answer we’ll ever end up discovering, as an individual.

Mankind (human evolution) moves along or progresses in unison, as a whole, orchestrated by creatures of a higher order, to serve ‘their’ purpose – individuals are just along for the ride.

We’re living life on the treadmill of life – circular logic at its very finest! Everybody get on board! Brought to you without commercial interruption, by those creatures of a higher order, those creator gods, whose agenda clearly involves our manipulation.

Cheers,
Jocariah

J,

No big argument here, but do you really think that it is the green guys who turn the knobs and pull the levers (like the befuddled old man behind the curtain in "The Wizard of Oz") that make the whole illusion operate for us? Do you believe that David Icke is actually onto something? Suspect

If we are truly pawns of forces outside ourselves, then I would suggest that our best tack is to pretend that it is not so. Denial, in this case, is an attempt to regain what little subjective sovereignty we do have. We cannot control what "others" do, think or manipulate. It all comes down to being conscious. Or, as Eric suggests, simply being.

All the rest is just window dressing....

One more thing: One of our cultural carrots-on-a-stick is absolutism. We suffer from this (culturally imposed) false hope that there is an absolute ultimate truth. We are preternaturally ill equipped to ascertain anything of such a transcendent nature form the narrow little mail slot of our human awareness. If there truly were an "objective" universe, then perhaps such a notion would have relevance. But we can only perceive "reality" through our very limited - subjective - human consciousness. When object is only a construct of subjectivity, then objectivity is an illusion. Or, in this case, delusion would probably be a more correct term.

That is why I prefer to think of life the humble way I have seen certain Native Americans refer to it: The Great Mystery. Looked at that way, without an agenda, your ego doesn't get in the way.....

Cheers!! What a Face

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Jocariah?   What ever happened to Jocariah? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ever happened to Jocariah?
Page 1 of 1