The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Aliens : They Are Among Us Vote_lcapAliens : They Are Among Us I_voting_barAliens : They Are Among Us Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Aliens : They Are Among Us Vote_lcapAliens : They Are Among Us I_voting_barAliens : They Are Among Us Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Aliens : They Are Among Us

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Aliens : They Are Among Us Empty
PostSubject: Aliens : They Are Among Us   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:17 am

This one is for all the non believers when it comes to aliens and UFOs. The ones who think this is it and nothing happens after you pass away from this realm. To show that through out the ages proof exists that mankind has been interacting with beings from elsewhere forever since our creation. From ancient tablets to the Egyptian hieroglyphics depicting humans speaking to these divine beings who are the caretakers of our planet Earth. From Native American tribes to African tribes and all other tribes who living in the spirit in the jungles or mountains. Who are at one with the Earth and the creatures of the Earth. Telling stories of great storytelling around camp fires at night. Whose dances around bonfires are jovial celebrations of ecstatic union with their creators. Even The Holy Bible of Christianity teacher and Lord of all boasts, " I am not of this world!" So obviously if we he is not from this world then he is from another. Another that exists at one with the source we call God and in a state of perfection of utopian like desires and revelations and enlightenments. In Indian and places around those areas to speak of their gods and goddesses and UFOs is common place and a part of their religion and can be found in the Vedas in scripture of their gods flying around in spaceships blasting each other with lasers.

Our recent guest on the Radio show Wayne Herschel rocked our brains out of their cortex. With all the evidence in even greater detail that I mentioned above. This show can be found recently by our show The Church Of Mabus under his name at ParanormalRadioNetwork.org Wayne had a near death experience and saw these beings and was shown much. Shown how they had always been here and how this proof is designed in ancient civilizations through out the world. My final conclusion in all of this is that we are ourselves are aliens. When speaking to Wayne we spoke of Adam and Eve and it made more sense to us both that they did not come from amoebas through evolution but instead were dropped off to colonize the Earth. Which then in fact would make us all Aliens and all related. Some just more advanced than us and possibly responsible for our creation on some level aligned with the source of all what you would call God or The Great Spirit.

So They Are Among Us and we are all One with them and the evidence is surmounting and why this world's governments and religious institutions wanna keep it such a secret to everyone is beyond me. They claim in secret documents because they are afraid religious people especially fundamentalist Christians which a paper from Bill Clinton supposedly said in the UFO lore and yore out there. That they were the number 1 reason that this information would not be released. That in fact fear might hit and they might think it is the end times and war could break out and riots and all that jazz. Kinda similar to what happened when we got an African American President as a leader. Or with the Orson Welles War of the Worlds situation on radio so long ago when it was played live and people thought it was real and went batty. So despite the over whelming evidence it could be more widely accepted if people were to over come their barbarism and ignorance and most of all violence. I guess that is where I come in and all the rest of us out there shouting in the wilderness. Will you hear it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Ace
Seeker
Ace

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Aliens : They Are Among Us   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Aliens : They Are Among Us PoshAliens : They Are Among Us Posh1

She's gotta be a Hybrid of some sort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AceAndres.com
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Aliens : They Are Among Us   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Ace wrote:

Plastic surgery will do that to you. Look at the late Martian, Michael Jackson for instance.... affraid
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Aliens : They Are Among Us   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:10 am

Mike Good wrote:
Ace wrote:

Plastic surgery will do that to you. Look at the late Martian, Michael Jackson for instance.... affraid
sunny
I really thought that regis and kelly were aliens along with dick clark.
Hmmmm! Say plastic surgery came along about the time of the roswell crash didn't it?
I was watching a show where in a retired airforce Colo. told of his chassing a ufo with his f-86. Every time got a lock on
it uped the speed until he lost the lock.
I have heard about the greys, I didn't know they were insectoide?
If every diffrent ship were to be a diffrent racee of aliens. Then that would mean there's a whole lot of them.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: But seriously folks...   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:49 pm

I believe in some alien presence her on Earth I also believe in the theory of the prime directive,
I have been to the Musee De Homme in Paris and seen first hand our ancestors:
it took millions of years to become what we are now and there is not only fossil and tool evidence, but DNA to back that up. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other realities- according to physics -and those realities interact with ours-maybe even created ours- new big bang theory is 2 parallel universes collided and created this one.(bang!)
The visitors have been here and will continue to be, but mostly, accepting a few experiments, they are watching us.
My opinion...
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Aliens : They Are Among Us   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:12 am

jackgbowman wrote:
I believe in some alien presence her on Earth I also believe in the theory of the prime directive,
I have been to the Musee De Homme in Paris and seen first hand our ancestors:
it took millions of years to become what we are now and there is not only fossil and tool evidence, but DNA to back that up. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other realities- according to physics -and those realities interact with ours-maybe even created ours- new big bang theory is 2 parallel universes collided and created this one.(bang!)
The visitors have been here and will continue to be, but mostly, accepting a few experiments, they are watching us.
My opinion...
Jack I think that you research subjects very well. I am of the dam the torpedos full speed ahead type. Action now thought later.
The thing is this. If aliens visit us frequently what are they looking for? What do we have to bring them here? If they walk among us
then they could be us? What is it that they want?
I have not had any contact with an alien that I know of. Other then the objects in the sky. All of my sightings were at a distance.
I see the same type of objects reported in mexico. Some even in the same time frames. Which by the way would make them very fast
if they are the same objects. My ancestors are earth grubbers. The farmers and ranchers. People who work out side have a tendency to look up. In my travels I have seen paintings with unknown objects floating in the background.
The only conclusion that I can reach is that there is something with intellegence watching us. Apparently they have been doing it for some time.
To my way of thinking they are not prone to killing us. Though some reports lead me to think they are tagging us, like we do to some species.
That they exist is not to be denied. That we cannot stop them is a truth. I have no doubt that the government would like to shoot them down. Oh wait a minute I have met several aliens. Some from norway and a bunch from mexico. In Viet Nam I was the alien. Hey! You know what? They did try to kill me. I guess it works that way all over the globe.
Do me a favor Jack and think of some answers to my questions. I would really like to read them.

Davefair (just another dumb son of Ireland)

Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: answers   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Dave I'm working on it. I read Jim Marrs Alien Agenda, I asked Gordo Cooper,
I have heard the question posed to people who might know. The only thing I'm sure of is ..we are being studied the way we study animals and new species I believe they are explorers and scientists they don't seem too interested in our resources, but they do seem worried about our Nuclear weapons.Enough to get real close and in some cases shut them down. Oh yeah the Russians spent at least 40 years trying to shoot them down... with pretty poor results.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: why am I so convinced they're here?   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

One reason is what I've seen, and what has obviously been covered up.
I believe Marcel, Cooper, Aldrin and Mitchell
here's what Mitchell says,"
Apollo 14 Astronaut, Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D. (Aeronautics, MIT, sixth man to walk on moon)
Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with government at this point that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge. People in high level government have very little, if any, valid information about this. It has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn’t come out. (See also The Way of the Explorer, Edgar Mitchell, Dwight Williams)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens : They Are Among Us   Aliens : They Are Among Us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens : They Are Among Us
Page 1 of 1