The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFOS over New England Vote_lcapUFOS over New England I_voting_barUFOS over New England Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFOS over New England Vote_lcapUFOS over New England I_voting_barUFOS over New England Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFOS over New England

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Art C

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-15

UFOS over New England Empty
PostSubject: UFOS over New England   UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am

The indians, like every where else have seen ufos long before white men got here.
One of the first incidents of white men shooting at ufos was in 1896, with two guards at the Portsmouth Naval ship yard. The 2 guards saw in one fall night while guarding a ship. They each shot one shot at the object and heard the ping of the shot on the craft.
Then the object took off going up the Piscataqua River going into Newington and then it was seen in Great Bay. It then was seen in Dover NH. The article is in the archives of ufo digest. Search my name on the web. Their you will find about 80-90 articles by me.
Art Champoux
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFOS over New England   UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Well now, humans even had a method of madness way back in the 1800s to shoot at visitors from the stars. No wonder they refuse to show themselves. Their afraid of what the lowly human will do to them if caught. Same with these alien retrieval stories. The dead aliens are dead and the ones alive are in fear of people.

I wonder why the universe is afraid, with all the wars, killing and violence on this planet. Not to mention our violent TV shows beamed out into space. This planet is a psycho planet.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UFOS over New England   UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am

Gigas,
while researching gigas I came apon the codex gigas, the one that wieghs a whoping 160 pounds.
Humans as a general rule when scared by what ever shoot first, then check to see if it's still alive.
This explains why there are so many cases of friendly fire (which isn't) This is also covered in murphys rules of combat.
If you take say 700 or so armed men and place them in a hole in the ground just before dark. Give them an enemy of unknown
size and location. The odds are somebody is going to get shot. (see the case of Pat Tillman). It has happened to my unit in desert storm I.
In desert storm II (the one I missed) They 7 K.I.A.s and 27 other casulties. How ever every one gets real quiet when you mention friendly fire.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Art C

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Right ON   UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:37 am

You are most certainly right. Ignorance is Bliss they say. Then a lot of people must be escatic with joy!!!! Some people must be out of their mind with the mind of Patton. some sayings of Patton I like..but not his mind set of keeping war alive.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: UFOS over New England   UFOS over New England Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:15 am

Art C wrote:
You are most certainly right. Ignorance is Bliss they say. Then a lot of people must be escatic with joy!!!! Some people must be out of their mind with the mind of Patton. some sayings of Patton I like..but not his mind set of keeping war alive.
Actually at one point in my military carrer I worked for the quartermaster general for the army. For bieng a pompus ass, he passed patton like he was standing still. He was the man responcible for Somlia. It would seem that since the generals were responcible for the planning of the operation. Of course bieng generals they could'n't ask the navy for any advice. So they loaded all of the heavy armor and artilllery on to a large deep draft ship. They didn't take into account that the water was too shallow to bring the ships into port to off load. In most casses of that nature the navy would have sent smaller ships, known as lighters along to take the stuff to shore. Helicopters are nice to have but not naerly as good as a m1a1 main battle tank. That 120mil main gun is impressive when it goes off. In order to recover the folks from downed
black hawk they had to borrow some armored cars from the itailns. The generals name was Paul Vander Ploog. He's retired now (thank God)
Now Storming Norman that was a generals general. I kinda expected the man to be the same. thank god he wasn't He was well loved by all of his troops.

The funny part is they both retired tampa fla, where i am at..

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOS over New England   UFOS over New England Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFOS over New England
Page 1 of 1