Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Older U.K. News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Older U.K. News   Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Sun May 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Very interesting. I heard about this from a news page where readers can write in comments. One comment stated a wind turbine was missing a blade completely and it is nowhere to be found. Looking at the video you can see the missing blade and another showing signs it struck a solid object that caused structural stress damage bending the blade like it had bent wilted.

The real mystery is where did the other blade that is missing from the turbine tower go. And than we have the witness account of a ball light appear in front of the turbine before the damage.

Theres another wind turbine video out there showing a turbine turning at a high rate than exploding as if being hit. Far as I know, that event had recoverable damaged parts.

I had commented on a bird die off post here somewhere but can't seem to find it. Ah, the matrix at work as usual. Anyway, I found a recent story of a mass bird die off where starlings were laid out in a garden as if they (100) all fell from the sky. The report perplexed investigators and speculation is they died from some form of poisoning or a predator chasing them into the ground.

My theory would be they ran smack dead on to a solid object above ground that was cloaked from bird sensory flight path observation. The story also reports the birds had beak damage as well as wing injuries. Yup, flying into an invisible solid object will do that sort of damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Sun May 16, 2010 5:50 pm

The missing blade was found shortly soon after about 100 yards away, also damaged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Sun May 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
The missing blade was found shortly soon after about 100 yards away, also damaged.

Ok, but, the narrator towards the end of the video states the third blade was nowhere to be found. So, I don't know which is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Sun May 16, 2010 6:20 pm

I followed the news reports on this - it aired at least 3-4 times that I saw each time being updated, this was over a 3 day period.

The video was the first news aired!

Best wishes,Mac 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Sun May 16, 2010 6:32 pm

High wind causing wind turbine structural failure.

High wind causing wind turbine structural failure slowed down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm

The main structure was intact, just damage to blades. After about 48 hrs they found the other blade that was missing; this was also damaged. I've never seen the analysis on the blade in any press. On about day 4 no more news!

Best Wishes, put this out there because I don't know the ending!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Does Anyone Know Anything About This - I Don't   Sun May 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Mon May 17, 2010 6:02 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   Mon May 17, 2010 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Older U.K. News   

Back to top Go down

Older U.K. News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top