The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Vote_lcapM.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews I_voting_barM.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Vote_lcapM.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews I_voting_barM.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Empty
PostSubject: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:08 pm

New! Special MabusIncarnate.com Interview Exclusive! This Sunday 1/10/10 at a Special time of 3pm EST. We will be interviewing mellowb1rd of YouTube Fame, also known as xgabrielx here on Mabus. This is the gentleman who has presented some of the most incredible footage we have ever seen of potential Poltergiest activity. The extremely violent nature, and just shock this footage elicits is powerful. This has led many to say it is fake, we are on the fence about it. So come on out for the interview, and be ready to ask the man himself some questions you may have. As always we expect everyone to be polite, and well behaved. This will be an interview, not a debate. Each person should have at least a few questions ready, and we'll try to get to everybody in an order detemined by the host. He are a couple of links at our Website to familiarize yourself with the subject at hand.

http://mabusincarnate.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=22488&highlight=#22488

http://mabusincarnate.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=21024&highlight=#21024

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Mabus Incarnate Exclusive Chat Interview w/ Adam Gorightly Jan.17th 6pm E only at www.MabusIncarnate.com
Photobucket

A certified “crackpot historian” and 23rd degree Discordian, Adam Gorightly has been chronicling fringe culture in an illuminating manner for over two decades. An active contributor to the ‘zine revolution of the late ’80s and early ’90s, Adam’s byline was a familiar sight in many cutting-edge mags. His articles have appeared in numerous publications such as The Excluded Middle, UFO Magazine, Paranoia, SteamShovel Press, and FourTwoFour, the largest soccer magazine in Great Britain.

Adam has the following books to his credit: The Shadow Over Santa Susana: Black Magic, Mind Control and the Manson Family Mythos; The Prankster and the Conspiracy: The Story of Kerry Thornley and How He Met Oswald and Inspired the Counterculture; Death Cults; The Beast of Adam Gorightly: Collected Rantings 1992–2004 and James Shelby Downard’s Mystical War.

Adam has been a guest on radio talk shows across the U.S., Canada and Ireland including Erskine Overnight, The Richard Syrett Show, The R.U. Sirius Show, The X-Zone with Rob McConnell, From The Grassy Knoll with Vyzygoth, Out The Rabbit Hole with Robert Larson, The Blue Rose Report with Miles Lewis, A Closer Look with Michael Corbin, Binnall of America, Stormy Weather with Aeolus Kephas and Radio Misterioso with Greg Bishop.

From November 2006 - May 2008, Adam hosted the weirdly popular Untamed Dimensions web radio show, which is now archived at Untamed Dimensions

Adam has lectured across the US. His most recent rant, “Were the UFO Contactees Ritual Magicians?” was presented at The Retro UFO Space Convention in April 2006; The Roswell 60th Anniversary Festival in July 2007 and The League Of Western Fortean Intermediatists Mini-Con in October 2008 in Los Angeles.
Says Erskine Payton of Erskine Overnight: “Adam offers a unique take on virtually every conspiracy of our time. There are few answers to Adam’s rants, but they pose questions only the brave or seriously warped would dare ponder.”

http://www.adamgorightly.com/
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Mabus Incarnate Exclusive Interview w/ Joe Montaldo Jan. 24th Sunday 6pm E only at www.MabusIncarnate.com

Photobucket

Joe Montaldo is Co-Founder, International Director, and Spokesperson for I.C.A.R. the International Community for Alien Research. (www.icar1.com) Originally affiliated with MUFON as an Investigator, Mr. Montaldo became disenchanted with the lack of information being shared with the general public. His first step in furthering public awareness was establishing a personal website (www.alienenigma) in 1998. Later, the I.C.A.R. site (www.icar1.com) was added to the Internet.

Born in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1963, he attended area private schools before joining the U.S. Navy. While in the Navy, Joe earned three degrees in Advanced Electronics and Avionics. In April of 2004, Mr. Montaldo began hosting the Wake Up USA a UFO Study talk show. He is now host of the new radio program, "UFO Undercover". UFO Undercover is an Internet talk show that allows the host and his guest to interact and answer questions with the virtual audience thru the Internet and by telephone via a toll free number.

During his time as host for these radio programs, Joe has interviewed most of ufology’s personalities. In the process he has gained many friends in the community as well as the opportunity to work to ward his goal of ufologist and the public sharing information openly. Having been an investigator for almost 30 years, Joe Montaldo is extremely knowledgeable on UFOs, Alien Abductions, Star Children, Indigo Children, Milabs, Government Involvement, and all matters involved in Ufology.

In an effort to go directly to the public, a chat room was opened on Pal Talk under Social Issues-ICAR UFO Alien Phenomena-Voice Room. This chat room provides a place for people to exchange ideas, share experiences and find personal help dealing with Alien Contact.
I.C.A.R., starting as a grassroots organization, is now established with members in 11 countries. While UFO sightings are always investigated, I.C.A.R.’s main focus is on Alien Abductions and the Alien Agenda. I.C.A.R. members and Joe have investigated over 5000 cases of Alien contact and abductions. In 2005, Montaldo and members of I.C.A.R. provided press coverage in Washington D.C. at the X-Conference as well as the last 2 crash retrieval conference and the 2006 Laughlin conference also in 2006 Mr Montaldo was placed on the board of the Exopolitics institute where he advises in alien abduction and media areas. http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/advisory-board-PP&M.htm

Mr. Montaldo has been featured in newspaper articles, radio talk shows and speaks at area meetings as well as hosting his Wednesday night talk show. “My future goal is to gain information for I.C.A.R. and share it with the Public. The public needs to understand what is going on with Alien Contact, and exactly what the Alien Agenda is.”
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 pm

M.I. Exclusive Interview w/ Kim Carlsberg Jan. 31st Sun 6pmE only at www.MabusIncarnate.com
Photobucket
Kim Carlsberg, a graduate of the Los Angeles Art Center of Design in commercial photography, has worked for the popular television show, Baywatch. She is the author of Beyond My Wildest Dreams: Diary of a UFO Abductee which was illustrated by Darryl Anka (Channeler of Bashar) Kim lives in southern California.

Beyond My Wildest Dreams poignantly captures the range of emotion--from fear to exhilaration--inherent in the UFO abduction phenomenon. Correlating uncannily with the experiences of other contactees worldwide, Carlsberg's thoughtful and committed inquiry into the meaning of the UFO abduction phenomenon is a catalyst for a deep journey within the human psyche.

Kim Carlsberg's upcoming book The Art of Close Encounters is due soon to come out as well. We will be discussing Kim's experiences and her new upcoming book.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 pm

M.I. Exclusive interview w/ Stephanie Weiss February 7th 6pmE only at www.MabusIncarnate.com

Photobucket

UFO Conspiracies w/Stephanie Weiss - Claims there is a Mid-Western Underground Saucer Base in her backyard. Amazing experiences and information revolving around the subject that will blow your mind and raises many questions. Are aliens really here on a positive agenda and how do we as humans adjust when it comes to fear? From actually witnessing these beings and devices used to tunnel into the ground to make chambers with multiple UFO sightings. We will discuss her life and experiences and how they intertwine into the Disclosure element of UFOs. She is also in the process of writing her first book about her experiences. Get your questions ready believers and skeptics as Stephanie Weiss tells her tale to our audience who will have questions prepped and ready as we delve further into this strange mystery being told by our special guest Stephanie. You can also hear Stephanie on Rev. Bee's show at www.revbee.org
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:58 am

I wanted to share our schedule to you for the Upcoming Year of 2010. After some bad luck getting interviews I prayed and had a new UFO sighting with family witnesses. Shortly there after I have had the best luck ever getting interviews. My Schedule for the upcoming year has brought tears of Joy from my very eyes. I am doing this to raise awareness and I believe the sighting was connected some how to my luck. I'm still in shock at my luck. lol These interviews take place at 6pm E in our Chat Room Every Sunday at the link below. Gabriel will be at 3pm E though because he is over seas. Let me share this miracle with you and if you know anyone else interested in chatting with us please let me know.. I hope to see you there! Thanks for letting me post these here!! Means a lot to me..

PS I'm about to have a huge check and I'm going to Subscribe to the mag soon!!! Been wanting to forever when money would permit! =) Usually just bought issues at book stores but haven't in a while due to being broke so going to Subscribe when my college grant left overs check gets here. =)

mabusincarnate.com

January 31st Kim Carlsberg

February 7th Stephanie Weiss
February 14th Gabriel
February 21st Micah Hanks
Febuary 28th Stuart Swerdlow

March 7th Steve Bassett
March 14th Nick Pope
March 21st Tim Binnall
March 28th Nick Redfern

April 4th Angelia Joiner
April 11th Stanton Friedman
April 18th Stan Romanek
April 25th Susan Kornacki

May 2nd Sacha Christie
May 9th Kevin Smith
May 16th Joe Montaldo
May 23rd Daniel Pinchbeck
May 30th Jeffery Hinchey

June 6th Lynne Dumin Kitei

July 11th Serge Kahili King Hawaiian Shaman NICE!

If you would like to learn more about our guests you can go to our forum at www.MabusIncarnate.com in ET Reality Show & you can find their Bios! Or just Google em!
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 am

All Sundays at 6pm Eastern in our Chat room No audio! This Sunday Stanton Friedman at MabusIncarnate.com

April 11th Stanton Friedman
April 18th Stan Romanek
April 25th Susan Kornacki

May 2nd Sacha Christie
May 9th Kevin Smith
May 16th Joe Montaldo
May 23rd Daniel Pinchbeck
May 30th Kal Korff ( This is going to be a nightmare ) I know this. That's the point. Evil Joker Smile.

June 6th Lynne Dumin Kitei
June 13th Laura Magadalena 3pm E June 13th Jerry Pippin 6pm E
June 20th Joe Resnick
June 27th Christopher O'Brien

July 4th Major Holiday
July 11th Serge Kahili King
July 18th Tony Topping
July 25th Jeff Peckman

August 1st Christopher McCollum
August 8th Heidi Hollis
August 15th Deb Kauble
August 22nd Angela Vaughn-Hausinger
August 29th Chanda Lea Reaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews   M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I. 2010 Upcoming Exclusive Chat Interviews
Page 1 of 1