UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Vote_lcapMSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background I_voting_barMSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Vote_lcapMSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background I_voting_barMSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    May 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2010-11-21

MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Empty
    PostSubject: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Ok.... I have been watching this for some time now and I'm curious as to if any one else is seeing the same thing. Tonight I was watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell in an interview with Ezra Klien in the usual spot with the Capitol Building in the background during the interview. Three to four lights were moving about over his left shoulder, like in many other interviews I've seen here. The only thing different is that the lights are moving back and forth and gets quite bright at one point. Now I've also seen day time interviews there and the only thing you see other than the Capitol is blue sky and two flag poles with the flags in the background. These can't be car lights. This might be helicopter lights but there is no strobes or navigation lighting. I'll post some video here so you all can see what I'm seeing. Be sure to watch it in full screen.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42330685#42330685
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 am

Actually I thought that was the Secret Service, uniform guard branch, out looking for the president's dog (or was that the president).
    Could be they were just raiding the garden for veggies, what with the cost of tomatoes these days.
    Seriously though I thought the interview were done blue screen with the background added.

dave(wink)fair
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:33 am

Hey Dave. Long time no hear from. I do not believe this is blue screen. Every interview is different and as you can see the flag flapping in the wind as with so many politicians mouths, is not always in motion. Also, as I stated, some interviews are done during the daylight from the same location and the background slightly different. I could be wrong but that is why I'm posting here. I will try and find out more concerning the interview location.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Vortexasylum
    CE 1
    Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Just watching the president speak concerning an agreement on the budget. This was a live shot with the Washington monument in the background. Looking to the left of the monument I noticed some very strange looking lights. I will post a video of this as soon as it is out.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 am

Yea, things are getting wierd these days. Kinda scary, the washington monument is quite a sight. What got me, on my trip to d.c. to see the wall. I had to park at the monument and take a tram to the wall. Seems like the monument is a big parking lot. I watched the same show. Broken promise 625.
    (Sigh) politicains and freedom of speech. Why can't they just get together and do what's right for the country.

Dave(discustied)fair
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background
    Page 1 of 1