Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

April 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vortexasylum
CE 1

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Ok.... I have been watching this for some time now and I'm curious as to if any one else is seeing the same thing. Tonight I was watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell in an interview with Ezra Klien in the usual spot with the Capitol Building in the background during the interview. Three to four lights were moving about over his left shoulder, like in many other interviews I've seen here. The only thing different is that the lights are moving back and forth and gets quite bright at one point. Now I've also seen day time interviews there and the only thing you see other than the Capitol is blue sky and two flag poles with the flags in the background. These can't be car lights. This might be helicopter lights but there is no strobes or navigation lighting. I'll post some video here so you all can see what I'm seeing. Be sure to watch it in full screen.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42330685#42330685
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:01 am

Actually I thought that was the Secret Service, uniform guard branch, out looking for the president's dog (or was that the president).
Could be they were just raiding the garden for veggies, what with the cost of tomatoes these days.
Seriously though I thought the interview were done blue screen with the background added.

dave(wink)fair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:33 am

Hey Dave. Long time no hear from. I do not believe this is blue screen. Every interview is different and as you can see the flag flapping in the wind as with so many politicians mouths, is not always in motion. Also, as I stated, some interviews are done during the daylight from the same location and the background slightly different. I could be wrong but that is why I'm posting here. I will try and find out more concerning the interview location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vortexasylum
CE 1

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Just watching the president speak concerning an agreement on the budget. This was a live shot with the Washington monument in the background. Looking to the left of the monument I noticed some very strange looking lights. I will post a video of this as soon as it is out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davefair
CE 4

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 am

Yea, things are getting wierd these days. Kinda scary, the washington monument is quite a sight. What got me, on my trip to d.c. to see the wall. I had to park at the monument and take a tram to the wall. Seems like the monument is a big parking lot. I watched the same show. Broken promise 625.
(Sigh) politicains and freedom of speech. Why can't they just get together and do what's right for the country.

Dave(discustied)fair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background   

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Interviews With Capitol In The Background
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1