The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Vote_lcapBotched Abductions - Page 2 I_voting_barBotched Abductions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Botched Abductions - Page 2 Vote_lcapBotched Abductions - Page 2 I_voting_barBotched Abductions - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Botched Abductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Botched Abductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Botched Abductions   Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
The only difference between you and me (beginning at 5) is that I listened.
Is there some kind of contradiction here

onlychild wrote:
I went through this procedure in what I call (for lack of a better name) the last great lesson. I was given ONE single piece of information - and I blew it big time.

How fallible.You didn't listen and blew it.

And that coming from the person who claims ET called them a - what was it? - botched abortion? Botched Abductions - Page 2 Chuckle

You don't want to know anything; you lie in wait for something you think you can use to bolster your position, but, you fail.

Is that your best rebuttal to the obvious contradiction from you. Actualy, I have no position other than exposing your debunker speak style.

If a debunker is a person who wants solid evidence, then I am a debunker. As far as a best rebuttal: Everything up until that point was nothing but a study of Christianity, history, and reading and gathering of information for 31 years - the screw up was the last lesson regarding HOW we think ... and at that time I thought pretty much like you. Evidently, I was wrong. I wonder what that does for you? EVERYTHING in this picture concerns the brain and interpretation; the universe simply IS. If you look - all arguments revolve around a single idea - interpretation. This means there is a right way, and a wrong way - to think. I learned my lesson ... will you?

What makes you think your right and all others have it wrong and must have it shoveled down their throats as if your the one who's going to save us.

The ONLY difference in my approach is that I look for proof - that's it - it doesn't go any further than that, and this scares the hell out of you. I have never had a conversation with anyone that wound up like this one, and all it revolves around is your fear of proving your picture. It's insane. I tried to drop this conversation and you insist on continuing it.

I know something just like you know something and others here know something just like me and you. Forcing your view up peoples rear is not going to win you converts.

You cannot prove what you know. And I didn't come here for converts, I came to talk like everyone else.

Your approach is very abrasive when discussion of ones experience is posted. I take great offense to your refering to mental health issues of people here who want to communicate an experience they have to share.

This is not an academic forum where wanna be experts banter about and pull their agenda over on others. You need to step back and listen before smashing people over the head with your I listened theory.[/color]

Like I said - I tried to end this. It is YOU who keep coming back because YOU have a problem and need the last word or something. There have been no problems to date until you popped up. It is my considered opinion you are mentally ill - go away.

Back to top Go down

Botched Abductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Botched Abductions   Botched Abductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 am

onlychild wrote:
Like I said - I tried to end this. It is YOU who keep coming back because YOU have a problem and need the last word or something. There have been no problems to date until you popped up. It is my considered opinion you are mentally ill - go away.

Oh the hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down

Botched Abductions
Page 1 of 1