The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Vote_lcapNew Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man I_voting_barNew Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Vote_lcapNew Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man I_voting_barNew Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man

Go down 
+2
ALBERT
onlychild
6 posters
AuthorMessage

New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Empty
PostSubject: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:55 pm

This is an interesting development to the Rendlesham case:

http://www.runcornandwidnesworld.co.uk/news/4680975.A_coup_will_see_amazing_UFO_revelations_at_paranormal_event_in_Runcorn/

My question is why did this man sit on the footage for nearly 30 years? I and others have been questioning the integrity of the people involved. Sgt Penniston, LtCol Halt and others have had their characters maligned and treated like liars, hoaxers or crazies by many out there.
That is not right to put them through all of that and have them jeopardize their careers over this incident.

To say I am a little mad with this person is an understatement. Still, it is better late than never with this footage if it turns out to be the proof needed to vindicate these men.

It is going to be shown at a UFO event on October 23rd, 2009.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 pm

This is par for course, and it still doesn't explain WHY.

If the picture is right thus far, people were allowed close enough to view the craft. Sketches were made of the glyphs, and at least 1 if not 2 of them are understandable, connecting to the symbol I have been tracking.

First hypothesis (still subject to correction):
The landing was identical in explanation to the Zamora sighting because of the glyphs involved. It doesn't go any further than that.

We shall see what this new film has to say study
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:31 pm

This new revelation makes no sence. Why now, after soooo many years of total silence, that these photos
existed all a long.

Unless, of course, he was under strong orders to not say anything about this and was fearfull for his safety and
decided to not reveal those photos.

However, I remember reading and/or seeing a report where he mentioned those photos (or someone else from that night
mentioned it) that they took that night, and the photos were confiscated by men in black. If this is the case, about the photos being confiscated, then how did he get possession of them again ???

Unless this is a part of the UK's UFO disclosure project. scratch
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Doesn't matter. See this ...

New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Rendle1 New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Rendle3

... this is all I need to prove something. It's kind of like this ...

New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Orion_tanit_ufo_sym-3

... it's all I needed. Why? Cuz I know a secret LOL.

New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Shh-1
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 am

ALBERT wrote:
This new revelation makes no sence. Why now, after soooo many years of total silence, that these photos
existed all a long.

Unless, of course, he was under strong orders to not say anything about this and was fearfull for his safety and
decided to not reveal those photos.

However, I remember reading and/or seeing a report where he mentioned those photos (or someone else from that night
mentioned it) that they took that night, and the photos were confiscated by men in black. If this is the case, about the photos being confiscated, then how did he get possession of them again ???

Unless this is a part of the UK's UFO disclosure project. scratch

It sounds like they were taken by an MP and it is possible that he had some sort of career concerns or something like that which kept him from coming forward sooner. Also, possible it is some sort of hoax. I guess we should find out in a few days.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:44 pm

I am also thinking from the standpoint of the courageous people who came forward with this case and faced ridicule and harassment, not to mention many who are skeptical of this case like me.

I really hope the footage vindicates those men, and not just for the monetary enrichment of the person showing the footage.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Apparently there is no footage or something weird is going on -

Quote :
Dear all,

I spoke with Larry Warren yesterday for about half an hour, he
in Liverpool, me in New York State. Larry does not have email
and rarely spends time on the Internet, though I hope he will
soon have a computer and an email address.

I told him about the coverage and the announcement on the
Internet that he was going to reveal Rendlesham related
'footage' at was being billed at a fairly substantial event.

Larry was totally surprised, angered and disgusted with this
totally false information.

Larry does not speak at many UFO or related conferences,
symposia or like events, and told me his only reason for
agreeing to appear at what is rather a modest paranormal
conference at a branch of the Liverpool Public Library, was that
attendance will benefit a local reading program.

His was, and has remained, to talk about the Rendlesham
incident, play a copy of Col. Halt's tape for the audience, and
take questions. And that is it.

Your assistance in helping me to correct this falsehood is
appreciated.

Many thanks,

Peter

Peter Robbins
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:39 pm

The Plot thickens. Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Either this was a publicity stunt or poor management skills at the event Mr Warren was going to speak at. Either way this is a disappointment.

I am wondering how many tickets will be refunded after this little bombshell.

As ALBERT says, the plot thickens...
Back to top Go down
MarksBrother
Seeker
MarksBrother

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Yes, but the Silence is revealing.
Marksbrother
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 am

Yesterday I read an article that went into great detail about how and to what extremes groups will go to to discredit sightings and events. There seems to be a rash of it going on right now. I suspect it is retaliation for all of the pressure the Government is getting right now. So my advice is that any new developments should be taken with a grain of salt until it is proven to be true.
Back to top Go down
fheargus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 pm

it seems simple enough, he faked it. theres no reason for him to set on this all this time while others were getting crap for reporting it.

if im not mistaken on one ufo files on history channel in one of his interviews he said he or someone else had something that when it came out would change everyones mind. if anyone else remembers this let me know i may have it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man   New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Video of Rendlesham Forest incident to be revealed by retired military man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: In the news-
Jump to: