The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Knights Templar in America Vote_lcapKnights Templar in America I_voting_barKnights Templar in America Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Knights Templar in America Vote_lcapKnights Templar in America I_voting_barKnights Templar in America Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Knights Templar in America

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Knights Templar in America Empty
PostSubject: Knights Templar in America   Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

I missed the show on History Channel on the Knights Templar called "Holy Grail in America", but it will be reran on Saturday, Sept 26, 2009. The show is about the Kensington Runestone and other clues that back up the theory the Knights did arrive on the Americas in the mid 14th Century, a full one hundred years before Columbus.

The speculation is they brought a huge part of their treasure and hid it somewhere in the continent. Oak Island is brought up, but they would not put any parchments where they would get wet. Could it be a decoy?

I will watch the show and give a review.
Back to top Go down
Claudioman2009

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Knights Templar in America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar in America   Knights Templar in America Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Check in google "andesenios explorers" and "sociedad Delphos" Also check my post here in this forum.

I think all is related to patagonia, and the grial, the ancien templars wanted to hide their secrets in the end of the world, they had knowledge of america due to ancient books kept in secret by societies. The nazis also knew about this secrets and wanted to find the ancient artifacts of the gods (vimannas also) with help of vril and thule society they went to south america, and many esoteric SS went to Bariloche , Argentina, seeking for knowledge and enlightment related to this.

Lost cities of akakor and "ciudad de los cesares" are the hidden cities of "white gods" called like this by the indians.

Also if you read "cronichles of Akakor" you will see that the writer a german guy called "Karl Bruguer" talks about 2 thosand german soldiers that came to Brazil to check the cities and artifacts of the gods.

Patagonia was also sorrunded by nazi submarines during the ww2 and many german lived and helped nazis here in Argentina.

I think they were looking for what the templard hided here in south america.

The book of akakor also talks about the godos and vikings , and how they came to america after beinmg defeated by the romans in the vesubious battle for the empire.

sorry for my bad english, im from argentina and i talk spanish. greetings
Back to top Go down

Knights Templar in America
Page 1 of 1