The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Holy Grail In America Vote_lcapHoly Grail In America I_voting_barHoly Grail In America Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Holy Grail In America Vote_lcapHoly Grail In America I_voting_barHoly Grail In America Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Holy Grail In America

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Holy Grail In America Empty
PostSubject: Holy Grail In America   Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 pm

This program on the History Channel dealt with the Kensington Runestone in Minnesota and other evidence to support the idea that it was the Knights Templar in America one hundred years before Christopher Columbus.
Other rocks with rune figures were studied, and the Kensington Runestone was tested by a geologist. The tests showed roots had been on the runes for a long time. Testing of the same type of rock minerals in cemetery tombstones showed the writing could not be made later than the late 17th Century, before any permanent settlements in the area.

One part of the show showed possible ancient Egyptian artifacts found in an Illinois cave, but they are possible hoaxes. No testing was done on them, and I would like to see that looked into. The theory is the Knights Templar hid them in a cave along the Little Wabash river in Illinois. The man who found them has not told where, and there are many questions on them.

A stone structure found in New England is aligned to the Sun and Venus, and also points directly to the location of the Runestone. The 1500 mile straight line from the window is uncanny.

Oak Island also gets a mention in the program, since its location appears to be quite old. Two teen boys found the Money Pit in the late 18th Century, and writing found on a tablet in the Pit was in runes. It is not known if the Knights Templar built it for the treasure, or to hide some artifacts of value. This is a plausible scenario, since no one knows who built it. The engineering of the Pit is very advanced, and there should be some testing to try and determine if they can age the pit.

The basic idea is the Runestone was a territory claim made by the Knights. Christopher Columbus was also part of the Knights (through marriage at least), and it is thought that he knew he was headed to the New World. That would change the history books, as they state he always thought he was on the skirts of Asia. The facts brought up about our Founding Fathers being Freemasons, which are an offshoot to the Knights Templar, is also quite interesting. Was the USA founded by the Knights Templar?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail In America   Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

There is a lot of evidence that points that way KF . For example , the carvings within
Rosslyn chapel , Scotland .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail In America   Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:27 pm

I think this is part of a fascinating mystery of who the Knights Templar were and what did they acquire while in Jerusalem.

The Money Pit in Oak Island is even more interesting with its possible connection to the Knights Templar.

I do hope they start work on it soon. I had heard from another site someone was going to start working on it to solve the flooding problem, but so far nothing has happened.

History Channel is now showing more evidence and less conjecture when they air these types of programs. That is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail In America   Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:44 pm

I live in McClusky ND and a rune stone was found not to far from here in a place that a map maker called Verendre left a marker of a round globe stone that is about 4 foot in diameter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail In America   Holy Grail In America Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Gort wrote:
I live in McClusky ND and a rune stone was found not to far from here in a place that a map maker called Verendre left a marker of a round globe stone that is about 4 foot in diameter.

If it is possible, can you get a link of a picture of this item? It sounds fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail In America   Holy Grail In America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Grail In America
Page 1 of 1