The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Vote_lcapAllies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group I_voting_barAllies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Vote_lcapAllies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group I_voting_barAllies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Empty
PostSubject: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 pm

As a new member I do not know if any of you are aware of a few groups that are out there and pertain to the UFO/Alien Visitation research.

One is Allies of Humanity who have been stressing that UFO aliens are here and are ready to come out to the rest of us.
Their link is: http://alliesofhumanity.org

The other group is the Paradigm Research Group who have been concentrating on getting governments from all over the world to release all infomation they have been keeping from the general public
and propose that the public is ready for and can handle the truth concerning UFO & Aliens. They also believe that this is the year that the US government & President Obama will release the truth concerning
the knowledge and the truth, which the US government has been holding back from the general population.

The following link is one of their meetings-conference and is a video
approx 1 & 1/2 hours long of the speaker Stephen Bassett addressing this conference.

The link to seeing this video is below.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3524076702669776990#docid=-385086954210877937

I hope you all enjoy the above links and that it helps you in finding the truth concerning both topics.

Hoping I did not break any Terms of Service here on this site, I am very truly yours....

-Albert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Unfortunately, I do not think the public is ready for contact with aliens. Until there is more civility shown by people, they will not be ready for something so drastically life altering as meeting aliens from another world.
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Unfortunately, I do not think the public is ready for contact with aliens. Until there is more civility shown by people, they will not be ready for something so drastically life altering as meeting aliens from another world.

There are two schools of thought on this, one that the public is ready and can handle it, after the initial shock, and the second thought is that, in a religious society as ours (USA) the public could not handle such news and would go berserk and things would get chaotic.

I'm on the side of the later.

A friend of mine disagrees with this because she sees it as an opportunity for those in the religion business and they are not going to let this get away from them and effect their bottom line. They will find a way to incorporate this news and read into it some bible passage that ensures that they have the churches packed and donation plates full.

You know, she just may be correct.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Interesting thoughts Albert .
This is why i feel that government disclosure will not happen as such .
I feel that we will be each individually contacted in advance, when the time is right for the individual . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm

free wheel wrote:
Interesting thoughts Albert .
This is why i feel that government disclosure will not happen as such .
I feel that we will be each individually contacted in advance, when the time is right for the individual . Very Happy

DITTO !! alien
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:21 am

Great ! That's that one sorted then . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MarksBrother
Seeker
MarksBrother

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Opinions are like ....   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:32 am

kidflash2008 wrote:

Who's to say that the ETs will be civil? We have always assumed that an advanced race of whovever will be gentile and civil and intelligent.
How can one person judge a whole society, especially one with so many conflictin interests? The "public" is not one, perhaps we are considered weak, and unworthy by the "advanced races". Everything about this is based on speculation, and to base speculation on what can only be speculated about is ... fun, but not indicative of reality. And ALbert I fear your Friend is distorting things for you, anyone who feels the Church or organized religion, is just there for economic gain, has missed the boat. I'm no religous fanatic, but how can you overlook the Power of Millions all believing in the same thing? Forget about the costs associated with a group like that, forget about the need to feed all those people, The real sustenance comes from the Faith that they all possess. Those without the same faith, surely must have some of their own, Albert ask your friend what they have faith in? I'll bet it is something. Probably Money. And Even to have Faith in Nothing is having Faith. Faith is a requirement in all of this. Laws of Bivalence do not apply to Faith. Therein lies the beauty of it. It's non falsifiable nature is appealing to those who cannot prove one way or another the existence of their beliefs. Fear of not knowing is allayed.
IMO The ETs will never reveal themselves to us. Not now or ever. We truly are the Great unwashed and totally unworthy of knowing of their existence. The more I read Forums like this, the more I am convinced that the "public" is so far from ready for any revelations. We are just confused children. Confusing ourselves further with the illusion that we possess some kind of understanding to life.
Proud of our own intellect, and ability to determine what is true and what is not.
So emotional about Science, so closed minded and willing to commit violence on our own race, to prove our assertions. It is ridiculous
We have further divided ourselves into Races. Based on skin color, I'll bet the ETs find that extra amusing. And really speaks to the root of our ignorance.
Disclosure is hopeless.
St. MarxBruder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:59 pm

If the aliens were planning to take over, they would have done it by now.

I was trying not to be political, but if one looks at the current debate about healthcare and the fanatical stuff being portrayed to scare people. It is surprising how many people think there will be death panels and other tactics. If people are that easily scared, then how would they react to aliens that most surely would not look like us?

Also, there are several wars going on where people are trying to kill each other over religious and political beliefs. Why would the aliens want us to interact with them if we are so eager to kill each other?

I do not think humans are quite ready for any type of disclosure.
Back to top Go down
MarksBrother
Seeker
MarksBrother

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Who knows   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I often think of that Twilight ZOne Episode?, where the ETs come, and expect the whole world to resolve its' problems by midnight of that date, the episode is about the Worlds Leaders scrambling to "work things out", Between the Russians and Americans and others. Only to find in the end that the ETs wanted one Race to Completely destroy all others and reign supreme. It was assumed that we were to work out peaceful means, but it was the opposite that was required. Why do we always believe Peace is the intelligent choice? When we are so endowed with the ability to destroy and kill? How will we rid ourselves of that? Time and education, I feel pessimistic about the future. I guess I'm reading too much Gloom and Doom of impending destruction. BUt when I see that the Northwest passage is now open, to ships, the Ice has melted the Arctic Ocean is described as beautiful Blue, we are in for a world of change. 2012 be damned, something is gonna give soon. How are we to survive? Most folks just go along with life as usual, trying to get theirs while they can. Never looking up. Change is coming. and it has nothing to do with a Black Man in the White House.
Marksbrother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:10 pm

We did manage to survive our toughest challenge (the Cold War). I think we will eventually survive these other challenges. I think we are the ones who should start thinking of the solutions instead of waiting for the aliens to come and solve everything for us. That is maybe what they are waiting for also. We need to show we can have lasting peace toward each other, something that is also attainable.

We have shown through thousands of years we can easily kill mass numbers. Now is the time to show we can attain peace.

Change is something everyone must help to obtain. It starts with us wanting it first.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 am

Quote :
Change is something everyone must help to obtain. It starts with us wanting it first.

This is bang on Kidflash . I am of the opinion that once enough people wake up , then we will all do the same . Kind of 100th monkey thing .
Great things are happening , but time is short . I do however think we will make it .

Love and light to all .

FW .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group   Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allies of Humanity/Paradigm Research Group
Page 1 of 1