The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Life In The Universe! Vote_lcapLife In The Universe! I_voting_barLife In The Universe! Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Life In The Universe! Vote_lcapLife In The Universe! I_voting_barLife In The Universe! Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Life In The Universe!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nwufochasers
Seeker

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Life In The Universe! Empty
PostSubject: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Sound Crazy? Not at all! I mean it would a little to the people that don't understand. I have been doing a tremendous amount of research. Some call us Indigo children. The telepathic presence indicates to me something about activation of our DNA chromosomal mapping. Different groups look at these same things differently. The Astro-Physicists now have a sophisticated algorythm and satellite to find earth type planets in solar systems by how they rotate around their suns and the images come back colorized blue green red & even infra red. They show up on a live video map like dopplar weather and it indicates possible life on other planets. The conspiracy theorists believe the vatican city (religion), london england (finance), district of columbia (military) are part of a tri-partate illuminati with ancient knowledge of marys and merlins that can manipulate matter as well as contact with extra terrestrial inter dimensional beings. The Alien UFO Chasers are just willing to get crazy and demand disclosure thats how bad they got it. Ancient Astronaut theory is widely accepted. I can recommend three videos -

1. Mysteries of Deep Space - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?231 2.

2. Rasing of the New Eden - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?232

3. Ancient Aliens - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?162

take some time with these and I think you will find that I am telling you the truth. king

Last edited by nwufochasers on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nwufochasers.com
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:19 pm

What exactly, from your prospective, is an indigo person?
Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: From my perspective and humble opinion on Indigos.   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 pm

I have done a tremendous amount of research. The presenters on the subject IE Anna Hayes Ashayana Deane, David Wilcock, and many others tend to project the following on Indigo's.

1. Emotionally perceptive and quite empathic.
2. Above average intelligence
3. Artistic with a majority drawing experiences from their past reincarnations to include multi - dimensional beings.

In telepathic conversations with benevolent beings from our galaxy they have indicated that indigos are pretty much ready to activate their 40 - 44th Chromosomal mapping on their DNA strand. This gives them the ability to levitate, telepathically communicate, instantaneously heal the human body as well as manipulate atomic molecular structure (as in feed the masses). Understanding the glands, ie Pineal, Thyroid, etc.... in the human body is critical to activating deeper recesses of human brain potential which simply seems like a gift to an indigo. I recommend -

William Henry - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?52

and

Ashayana Deane - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?158

and

David Wilcock - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?27

and

Alien Human DNA - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?117

Last edited by nwufochasers on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 pm

OK ... so what exactly does all that do for humanity?
Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: Answering what does that have to do with humanity.   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 am

In the now the creator of existence formulated the third dimension of space and time of which you refer to as humanity. Although the humanity that you seem to be tied to is only an illusion, it is best said that humanity is under the agency of the holy spirit. In the third dimension mind, body & holy spirit (light body essence, soul). The feelings of compassion you have for humanity stem from the minds anxiety to regret something in the past or modify (even for benefit) something in the future. In prayer or meditation you exist within the moment or the now. By finding that place submission of benevolence or love modifies the Unified Consciousness Field of Existence. Simply put to change the humanity you are tied to all we need to do is be humble, thirst for righteousness, be merciful, make peace and teach others to do the same. Again that only transforms the illusory third dimension of existence and is in the realm of the creator. Another of your frustrations may be that you have absolutely no control over humanity, but somehow wish it was different. It can be by finding the now, not listening to the mind, and contributing to the unified field of consciousness. Those processes go inside and activate the glands within your body altering minds perception of reality.

'Narrow is the way that leads to life, and broad is the way that leads to destruction and so many will walk therein.'

seek a master Buddha, Krishna, Abraham, Ezekiel, Elijah, Jacob, Jesus, Mohammad

all could levitate, heal the sick, feed the masses, travel outside the third dimension.

I recommend the Gospel of Truth in the Nag Hammadi - http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/websites.cgi?3
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 am

Of course there could be another explanation besides "indigo". Have you ever heard of Folie a Deux?

Humanity is not an illusion; people are real. Each life is important and each life is hurting. If you look at history, the suffering humanity has been trapped in has a time period of only about 5000+ years. This time period was begun because of an error in understanding, and has been transformed over time by mental illness; top of the list being psychotic delusion and psychopathic behavior.

The mentally ill do not exist in the here and now, they exists in an Alice in Wonderland fantasy picture. Rather than face the problems as they exist, they turn and run into an Oz-like Wizard run picture that is easier on the mind. Folie a deux is an interesting picture as the psychotic view held by the one is adopted by the second. It can go on from there and the point is everyone is in Wonderland believing the alternative to truth - and the truth is simply reality.

Humanity has but one problem, and that problem is the brain and perception. The brain processes data, and for the most part this data is corrupt, generally due to the fact that the picture is bigger than supposed, and so people wind up in an epic failure that they can't seem to find their way out of.

Look at the world. What do you see? You should just see the world. Anything more than that is a definition, and definitions are created by the brain. Herein is the problem - the brain and perception. For a few billion years the sun rose in the sky every morning - and then, one day, it became GOD. What changed? Perception / processing / data changed. If you believed the change, you worshiped the sun at Stonehenge. If not, you saw the truth and knew exactly where it was and how to find it.
Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: Being Kind, You seem to be the one in the delusional state.   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 pm

The topic here is Alien beings and Life in the Universe. My specific experience is contact with those beings.

Your REGRET is YOUR MIND trying to change the past. Your ANXIETY is YOUR worry over humanity and the future. Quit listening to YOUR screwed up MIND and live in the NOW.

To realize your spirit is separate from your mind. Your MIND seems to be beating you up.

YOUR Reality is a mere illusion. Your reality is constantly decaying at the atomic molecular level. You have no control over any of the things you state.

The Andromedans, Alpha Centaurians, Pleiadians, Syrians, Bellatraxians, Draconians, Lyrans, Orions, Ummites, Zeta Reticuli all exist outside of the 3rd dimension which you call reality.
Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: Commenting on your statement of mentally Ill.   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Mentally ill is a concept that was programed into you by television and government. What basis are you using as a benchmark, If you are using your mind as the benchmark for normal, or if you are saying that you are not mentally ill then you are deceiving yourself.

As you move closer to death you will remember this interchange and your perception of the illusionary reality that you are trying to hang onto and fix becomes absolutely meaningless and for you to even be able to crawl in the realm of existence beyond the third dimension acceptance of all I have stated will become obvious.

You are doomed to re-incarnate back in the 3rd dimension, experience the same lesson locked within your so called reality of humanity, because you choose not to learn or open yourself up to experience and a CHRIST master.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 pm

nwufochasers wrote:
The topic here is Alien beings and Life in the Universe. My specific experience is contact with those beings.

Your REGRET is YOUR MIND trying to change the past. Your ANXIETY is YOUR worry over humanity and the future. Quit listening to YOUR screwed up MIND and live in the NOW.

Already you missed the picture. My experiences run back 55 years. I am doing what I was shown to do. Herein is the problem; if you look, there are many people saying the same thing and their stories conflict. I wonder why.

To realize your spirit is separate from your mind. Your MIND seems to be beating you up.

No, my mind does what it is supposed to do, consciously process the data my brain works on. I do not confuse the ME with the processing.

YOUR Reality is a mere illusion. Your reality is constantly decaying at the atomic molecular level. You have no control over any of the things you state.

Then I would suggest you talk with those who sent me in this direction, you obviously know more than they do.

The Andromedans, Alpha Centaurians, Pleiadians, Syrians, Bellatraxians, Draconians, Lyrans, Orions, Ummites, Zeta Reticuli all exist outside of the 3rd dimension which you call reality.

Now back up that last statement with proof. You see, like most people in your state you fail to realize that proof is just information and information is nothing more than communication, and people need this communication. I take nothing on faith. Unless you can prove with hard data that these beings in your roll-call exist, I don't believe you. You approach is no different than a religious cult who spout tons of babble and expect the sheep to follow along. So far, your approach does not impress me.

This is your second post to save time:

mentally Ill.
Mentally ill is a concept that was programed into you by television and government.

That statement alone warrants a closing of this discussion, but I will play your game.

What basis are you using as a benchmark, If you are using your mind as the benchmark for normal, or if you are saying that you are not mentally ill then you are deceiving yourself.

What is normal? Within the parameters of this discussion, normal would be the ability to process information correctly; the picture of 2+2=4. There are people who cannot attain 4, and one has to ask why. Like now, I wonder why you cannot attain 4 and so I present you with a particular picture and measure your ability to process. By the time this conversation is finished I will see you for what you are.

As you move closer to death you will remember this interchange and your perception of the illusionary reality that you are trying to hang onto and fix becomes absolutely meaningless and for you to even be able to crawl in the realm of existence beyond the third dimension acceptance of all I have stated will become obvious.

Death doesn't bother me, odd that you think it would.

You are doomed to re-incarnate back in the 3rd dimension, experience the same lesson locked within your so called reality of humanity, because you choose not to learn or open yourself up to experience and a CHRIST master.

Reincarnation was devised as a method of control; you really need to research your topics: "Since I have perfected myself, and you haven't, I will rule over you and you will be subservient to all of us who have perfected ourselves."

So far you babble on like a first year Christian. You are definitely delusional but most of this was probably due to the fact that you don't study. I would advise a complete reevaluation of your approach, and if you are hearing voices or seeing things we are going to have to take your life apart to see if this is an inherited problem or perhaps caused by traumatic brain injury somewhere in your life.

Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: I'll try be brief!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Already you missed the picture. My experiences run back 55 years. I am doing what I was shown to do. Herein is the problem; if you look, there are many people saying the same thing and their stories conflict. I wonder why.

I question who you were shown by for which I respond sounds like TV and Government.
There is no conflict with anybody else just you and me.
This is a discussion group about alien beings. We seem to be referencing your MIND.
You are exactly of the same mind set as the gentiles and the Sadducees that CHRIST addressed hoping to enlighten them about how to enter heaven.

No, my mind does what it is supposed to do, consciously process the data my brain works on. I do not confuse the ME with the processing.

This is where you miss my point. There is a true separation between MIND, BODY & SPIRIT.
Get in touch with the SPIRIT and quit listening to the MIND. If we examined your mind we would have to say it doesn't seem to be processing well at all. That however is to be expected.

Then I would suggest you talk with those who sent me in this direction, you obviously know more than they do.

I am not sure who sent you here? Yes I know more than most but I have done a lot of work.

Now back up that last statement with proof. You see, like most people in your state you fail to realize that proof is just information and information is nothing more than communication, and people need this communication. I take nothing on faith. Unless you can prove with hard data that these beings in your roll-call exist, I don't believe you. You approach is no different than a religious cult who spout tons of babble and expect the sheep to follow along. So far, your approach does not impress me.

My website http://nwufochasers.com has all of the specific substantiating video evidence by the leading experts in their fields catagorized by SUBJECT, AUTHOR, ALIEN, indexes. So that would be the proof that you so call requested. To get more specific I can direct you to say John Anthony West PHD, or Carmen Boulter PHD, or any one of a number of highly educated experts in Archeology, Theology, Geology, Egypotology, Ufology, Biology and more. I am not trying to impress you at all.

That statement alone warrants a closing of this discussion, but I will play your game.

This is not a game to me. A persons experience is the basis of their reality. When the extra terrestrial beings communicate with us, that is our reality. To simply state that the person is mentally ill is in fact wrong. The picture of the alien beings that is presented by the government and media is also incorrect. If you base your sound mind on what is being taught to you by the government education system and the media then you are in fact going to be mentally ill based upon your construct. The experiences of contact are in fact real whether you choose to believe them or not. Frankly I do not care either way, but I must say to question my mental health based upon yours makes me actually laugh.

What is normal? Within the parameters of this discussion, normal would be the ability to process information correctly; the picture of 2+2=4. There are people who cannot attain 4, and one has to ask why. Like now, I wonder why you cannot attain 4 and so I present you with a particular picture and measure your ability to process. By the time this conversation is finished I will see you for what you are.

Again, my experience of 2+2=(a different answer) is my reality backed up with substantiated video evidence, PHD thesis, and some of the most educated minds in our country. Your precision of accuracy at acheiving 2+2=4 changes by the decay in the environment each time you present the problem expecting a certain answer.

No it seems to be life that's bothering you and my understanding of experience with beings outside of what you define as reality. I question your perception of reality and this seems to bother you. You can try to prove to me that your experiences are the only ones based in reality but we would have to agree to disagree.

Reincarnation was devised as a method of control; you really need to research your topics: "Since I have perfected myself, and you haven't, I will rule over you and you will be subservient to all of us who have perfected ourselves."

Reincarnation was not devised. It is a provable reality. http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?18
Again I seem to the one with the proof and the facts. If you are stating that you have perfected yourself I will have to decline to follow you.

So far you babble on like a first year Christian. You are definitely delusional but most of this was probably due to the fact that you don't study. I would advise a complete reevaluation of your approach, and if you are hearing voices or seeing things we are going to have to take your life apart to see if this is an inherited problem or perhaps caused by traumatic brain injury somewhere in your life.

I have a Published Doctoral Thesis in Ancient Cultures and Civilizations. I have degrees in Psychology & Theology, and a Masters in Computer Science. I have not been babbling on as it seems to me I posted the original statement in the appropriate room and you asked me two questions. I have proof of my degrees scanned and presentable in JPG or GIF format. I also have a website backing up everything I am saying. I have a question for you though, where is all your proof? If you knew anything about Psychology at all your statement that I am delusional is a direct reflection upon you really asking yourself if you are delusional. I am not sure what you could possibly be referring to when you state that you want to take something apart. Quite frankly I wouldn't trust you with a puzzle. The Neuro Psychiatrists that I have worked with on Telemedicine Advanced Tactical Research delivering Battlefield Medical Information System Telemedicine of which all ARMY soldiers are currently assessed for Traumatic Brain Injury was written by myself and a team out of boston university and is called TRI - CARE AHLTA mobile. No I have officially never had Traumatic Brain Injury. Again you may wish to accept reality and determine whether you have had TBI. I am getting indications that you are in need of some help. Coming to look for it in a group called Alien Beings - Life in the Universe might be your problem. Then again maybe you are just desperate for attention.

Namaste!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:31 am

nwufochasers wrote:

I question who you were shown by for which I respond sounds like TV and Government.

No name, no introduction, just an arrival and presentation of a problem that was not added to for 17 years when the study I always new was coming - arrived. All that has ever gone on is a pointing to subjects in history, one by one. This has gone on for 36 years. Unlike all the rest who claim this and claim that, I have been looking for the solution to our problem and the whys behind its existence.

There is no conflict with anybody else just you and me.

I asked a simple question or two. What you presented is akin to religious rhetoric presented in the exact same way.

This is a discussion group about alien beings. We seem to be referencing your MIND.

Well when your discussion seems to come from a cloud of apparent delusion, my mind wants answers.

You are exactly of the same mind set as the gentiles and the Sadducees that CHRIST addressed hoping to enlighten them about how to enter heaven.

Here is your second mistake and the first of the problems I was presented with 55 years ago. There is no Christ. Christianity was created by Paul and was based on the rewrite of the very information we are supposed to know. The rewrite includes the "son" of the woman and god. Paul believed the end was coming, and simply put, he was dead wrong. The idea of "gods" was begun about 5400 or so years ago with the sun as the main character, and before that, they did not exist. The mistaken idea of the end was never corrected by god, because god doesn't exist. Paul, and the rest of the 12 (depending on the source material you use) were all killed. The christians themselves were killed and there was no intervention.

This is where you miss my point. There is a true separation between MIND, BODY & SPIRIT.

Spirit is an old concept that holds no water. You are a bio-mechanical entity and it goes no further than that. When you're dead, you are dead. THAT is what must be faced, not the rhetoric of a sparkle filled afterlife.

Get in touch with the SPIRIT and quit listening to the MIND. If we examined your mind we would have to say it doesn't seem to be processing well at all. That however is to be expected.

You have a big problem with thinking. You have a brain to use, not to discard because it doesn't fit with your approach to life. The bottom line is that everything you speak of should be broken down to an explainable level; what you don't see is that you can't do that. You have a quiver full of one-liners and single statement ideas that you use as defense, but you can't break things down to their component parts to explain.

I am not sure who sent you here? Yes I know more than most but I have done a lot of work.

My website http://nwufochasers.com has all of the specific substantiating video evidence by the leading experts in their fields catagorized by SUBJECT, AUTHOR, ALIEN, indexes. So that would be the proof that you so call requested. To get more specific I can direct you to say John Anthony West PHD, or Carmen Boulter PHD, or any one of a number of highly educated experts in Archeology, Theology, Geology, Egypotology, Ufology, Biology and more. I am not trying to impress you at all.

You aren't, and West doesn't have a PhD (he lists himself as Rogue egyptologist and mystic in skeptic's clothing). What you miss is that there are people in the field of religion for instance who hold doctorates and are dead wrong. They don't want answers, they hold a belief and seek to prove what they believe. There is a key here they have all missed: You can't find something when you don't know what it is you are looking for. And not one of them knows what they are looking for. Having a doctorate degree can be likened to having a kitchen full of food. Cabinets are full; cupboard if full; refrigerator, freezer, all full. The question is not: Do you have food? The question is: Can you cook?

This is not a game to me.

I'm sure it isn't.

A persons experience is the basis of their reality. When the extra terrestrial beings communicate with us, that is our reality.

And if what I am “shown” in whatever way contradicts what you or anyone else is “shown” that picture can go only one of two ways. Either we are all being lied to by extraterrestrial beings, or, cognitive compromise IS in the mix.

To simply state that the person is mentally ill is in fact wrong.

No it isn’t, and is in fact a great part of the picture. Even Folie a Deux for example BEGINS with a psychotic approach that is absorbed by another in close proximity life wise to the afflicted person; such as a family member / wife / husband. Cults also begin this way and the followers absorb the beliefs of the psychotic leader. People talk today about the Govt not caring and the wars and deaths STILL going on. Not caring who lives or dies is a psychopathic fingerprint. Insanity is behind the picture.

The picture of the alien beings that is presented by the government and media is also incorrect.

I agree.

If you base your sound mind on what is being taught to you by the government education system and the media then you are in fact going to be mentally ill based upon your construct.

I base my conclusions on a wide view of science. I just try to keep my feet on the ground.

The experiences of contact are in fact real whether you choose to believe them or not. Frankly I do not care either way, but I must say to question my mental health based upon yours makes me actually laugh.

Contact must be questioned. I in fact did a complete 55 year reevaluation of my own life and the sum total of all the data I have collected. I do not leave myself out of this picture. As far as you are concerned your approach is common and does run the gamut between meme and delusion on a larger scale.

Again, my experience of 2+2=(a different answer) is my reality backed up with substantiated video evidence, PHD thesis, and some of the most educated minds in our country. Your precision of accuracy at acheiving 2+2=4 changes by the decay in the environment each time you present the problem expecting a certain answer.

Where precise answers do not appear, theory begins. Theory is speculation based on data, but is still unproven. I will not live my life on a foundation that is still in the guesswork stage.

No it seems to be life that's bothering you and my understanding of experience with beings outside of what you define as reality. I question your perception of reality and this seems to bother you. You can try to prove to me that your experiences are the only ones based in reality but we would have to agree to disagree.

All I do is data comparison. You present data, I compare to my picture, I wonder why things are different. If you say beings told you this, and others say beings told them that, and I say I have another completely different picture, well Houston, we have a problem. Either we ALL are on the same page or we are being lied to. Of course the simpler picture would entail cognitive compromise on whatever level.

Reincarnation was not devised. It is a provable reality. http://acardworld.psend.com/cgi/embed_frame.cgi?18
Again I seem to the one with the proof and the facts. If you are stating that you have perfected yourself I will have to decline to follow you.

No, actually I don’t have my books here so references are impossible. What I remember from the text was that the caste system was based on leaders claiming perfection and the common people (as usual) were lowly idiots who couldn’t get “perfection” straight.

What you have is a case that is not echoed in a world of 6.7 billion people, which too brings up a numbers problem. I remember my childhood; have raised two children and now with three grandchildren. I have talked to many people over the course of my life and reincarnation / past life memories have never come up in any conversation with anyone at anytime in my 60 years of life until the New Age movement in the late 70s and 80s. These sporadic cases are something else. I know I have never lived before, and no one else has ever shared that idea until it became a fad

I have a Published Doctoral Thesis in Ancient Cultures and Civilizations. I have degrees in Psychology & Theology, and a Masters in Computer Science. I have not been babbling on as it seems to me I posted the original statement in the appropriate room and you asked me two questions. I have proof of my degrees scanned and presentable in JPG or GIF format. I also have a website backing up everything I am saying. I have a question for you though, where is all your proof? If you knew anything about Psychology at all your statement that I am delusional is a direct reflection upon you really asking yourself if you are delusional.

As said, I did a complete reevaluation of everything and I am fine; I know which end is up and what goes where and why. Your presentation is exactly what I said it was. There is no proof except theory, and contact with other worldly life forms MUST run a straight line across the board. Everyone must agree, and if you have been looking at the picture – agreement is sorely lacking. If you have a degree in psychology then you know EXACTLY what that means.

I am not sure what you could possibly be referring to when you state that you want to take something apart. Quite frankly I wouldn't trust you with a puzzle. The Neuro Psychiatrists that I have worked with on Telemedicine Advanced Tactical Research delivering Battlefield Medical Information System Telemedicine of which all ARMY soldiers are currently assessed for Traumatic Brain Injury was written by myself and a team out of boston university and is called TRI - CARE AHLTA mobile. No I have officially never had Traumatic Brain Injury. Again you may wish to accept reality and determine whether you have had TBI. I am getting indications that you are in need of some help. Coming to look for it in a group called Alien Beings - Life in the Universe might be your problem. Then again maybe you are just desperate for attention.

Interesting. Now you sound like a completely different person.

Anyway ... with regard to your closing lines above, I wasn’t the one who wrote the following – I was the one who questioned it.

1. Emotionally perceptive and quite empathic.
2. Above average intelligence
3. Artistic with a majority drawing experiences from their past reincarnations to include multi - dimensional beings.

In telepathic conversations with benevolent beings from our galaxy they have indicated that indigos are pretty much ready to activate their 40 - 44th Chromosomal mapping on their DNA strand. This gives them the ability to levitate, telepathically communicate, instantaneously heal the human body as well as manipulate atomic molecular structure (as in feed the masses). Understanding the glands, ie Pineal, Thyroid, etc.... in the human body is critical to activating deeper recesses of human brain potential which simply seems like a gift to an indigo.

As you can see, this is going to drag on and expand to book length, in the end getting nowhere. I have what I needed to know and this is your thread. Just one thing ... if whoever wrote the end of your section was really you, he seems to know the score, let him do the research.

Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: I see said the blind man to his two deaf daughters.   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:10 am

Science is nothing without faith.

I do want to respond and thank you for trying to find the common ground. I now hope and pray that you will have an encounter of the 3rd, 4th and 5th kind.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 am

nwufochasers wrote:
Science is nothing without faith.

I agree.

I do want to respond and thank you for trying to find the common ground. I now hope and pray that you will have an encounter of the 3rd, 4th and 5th kind.

Me too. Wink

Here is my suggestion. Rather than do this here I suggest we take this to private email (unless you want to do it here). From my prospective there is a grandiose problem lurking in this entire picture, and humanity is caught in the middle. One of the main problems I see regards explanations on a level ALL can understand. I am coming in from a completely different direction as can be seen on my page dealing with 911. We all either begin to organize, or we all are going to fail epically. Understand I have no problem with being wrong, I just want full explanations on a 2+2=4 level, and I expect the same of others.
Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: It was a great sharing of interchange but   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:52 pm

It points out to me that I need to be more humble. Positive contribution to the Unified Field of Consciousness takes effort and work but miraculously comes back to you multiplied in ways that are hard to quantify or imagine. I know you do not believe in a creator or GOD per se but if he, she or they created this cataclysmic event called the big bang now substantiated by goff strong and weak atomic hawking and others on string theory as well as einstein accepting and looking for unified field data to complete the picture of the entire universe in the 3rd dimension that means that the universe is living and breathing in a way. Our contribution of positive thought through prayer and meditation seem to make and bring back to us any one of a number of possibilities that would normally seem impossible. Negative contribution brings back negative consequences, positive contribution brings back positive consequences and yes I know they term this karmic affect. My point goes further to subtantiate the existence of GOD in these terms. My experience only now is that beings that are not limited by time and space which is our universe the 3rd dimension are telepathically communicating concepts that fit into quantifiable quantum physics substantiating mutiple dimensions. Contrary to governments and medias position that on the question of why if they are so sophisticated they don't show themselves is very simple. Figuratively they see us as ants as we see ants and try to communicate with an ant sometime on how the universe works. What they have communicated to me is that if we can learn to love all creatures at will, exercise our pituitary, thyroid, pineal and other glands within our body then we will begin to raise to a level by which we can see them, communicate with them, and even travel hyper dimensionally with them. This is my personal experience. I know sometimes I get short but I really don't have the time to go over the last 20 years of learning curve explaining it to someone who is not willing to accept the possibility that any occurence can exist within the unified field of consciousness that is only the 3rd dimension. And yet I am at a quandry because I am to be commanded to be benevolent in nature in order to practice my abilities and exrcise my capabilities with levitation (walking on water), telepathic communication (HAARP extra low frequency transmission), high frequency resonation of the human pineal gland for inter and hyper dimensional space travel, atomic molecular matter manipulation for food to feed the masses. So in trying to answer your original question how does this benefit humanity spun off the abilities of an indigo, again an indigo is born with these hightened capabilities which are activated in the 40 to 44th chromosomal mapping strand of DNA within the human body. Now the Ancient cultures and civilizations that existed on the planet of which we have archeological evidence at teojuanaco bolivia puma punku and all of south america, antarctica, africa to include egypt, Mesopotamia to include Sumeria Assyria, the true sanskrit cuneiform hyrogyphic writing convey a message deciphered telling us of the 4 capabilities I mentioned above. Atlantis and Lemuria were in fact real places that existed and they had a golden age of enlightenment and there is one other source the vedic texts that talk about flying machines and is common place or second nature to the hindus in India.

I want to say I have no problem keeping you as a friend and giving you my e-mail address. Go ahead and aaddress what I have been talking about here and I will apologize in advance for not editing and maye some typos.

Last edited by nwufochasers on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 pm

He he , you are both amazing !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Sorry, I got called out too; just got back. (What are the odds LOL) I'll try to finish this tomorrow but it may be late; grandkids have party day at school tomorrow and I have to go the store tomorrow early since I didn't get to do it today.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 am

nwufochasers wrote:
It points out to me that I need to be more humble. Positive contribution to the Unified Field of Consciousness takes effort and work but miraculously comes back to you multiplied in ways that are hard to quantify or imagine.

I'm not looking for humble so don't worry about it Smile I like bull in a china shop approaches, keeps people on their toes.

What I am looking at here between you and I is a representation of the larger problem. If all people who claim experiences are taken at face value for the moment, one has to consider the fact that the picture differs too much to be right; why the differences? Could it be that each piece is a single puzzle part to a greater picture, or like religious differences, just the manifestation of a mistake created by the fact that no one studies, and when they do, they read the wrong material?

I know you do not believe in a creator or GOD per se but if he, she or they created this cataclysmic event called the big bang now substantiated by goff strong and weak atomic hawking and others on string theory as well as einstein accepting and looking for unified field data to complete the picture of the entire universe in the 3rd dimension that means that the universe is living and breathing in a way. Our contribution of positive thought through prayer and meditation seem to make and bring back to us any one of a number of possibilities that would normally seem impossible. Negative contribution brings back negative consequences, positive contribution brings back positive consequences and yes I know they term this karmic affect.

I don't have a problem with deliberate creation approaches. I don't have a problem with the multiverse or any other theories in a list of possibilities that we are still “guessing” about. What I do have a problem with on a minor scale is word usage. The adaptation of religious phrases to convey ideas does not paint a clear enough picture for people. This may sound trivial, but it makes me nuts when I hear someone define an ancient word (like neter or dingir) with a definition using the word god. God is a very late term and I guarantee that wasn't the picture in the minds of the ancients. Regarding prayer (another bad word to use) and positive thought as mentioned above, I’m pretty sure those ideas were in the minds of the first century christians, who if you remember, were persecuted and killed for what – 300 years I think it was. This is but ONE example of mental illness in leadership positions, psychopaths that do not care who hurts, who lives or dies, as long as they have what they want. We dropped nuclear bombs on Japan and innocent people were killed; there was no intervention – just the death of good people.

My point goes further to subtantiate the existence of GOD in these terms. My experience only now is that beings that are not limited by time and space which is our universe the 3rd dimension are telepathically communicating concepts that fit into quantifiable quantum physics substantiating mutiple dimensions. Contrary to governments and medias position that on the question of why if they are so sophisticated they don't show themselves is very simple. Figuratively they see us as ants as we see ants and try to communicate with an ant sometime on how the universe works. What they have communicated to me is that if we can learn to love all creatures at will, exercise our pituitary, thyroid, pineal and other glands within our body then we will begin to raise to a level by which we can see them, communicate with them, and even travel hyper dimensionally with them. This is my personal experience.

As the holder of a PhD in ancient cultures, and degrees in psychology and theology, you should realize that good people have tried to do that (or as close to it as they could get) all along. The problem in the picture is, and always has been, brain disorders on whatever level. People will always try to get along, but there are people who are not able to “get along” because of brain malfunctions. It has been a continuing story in history, and the ONLY thing it can be is mental illness or a related brain injury. Since the brain is the bottom line regarding the manifestation of the individual in our world, disorders mean “that person” is not manifesting very well. It’s like: “I want to love you all, but for some reason that I can’t explain – I want to stick this knife in you.” That - is a brain problem.

I know sometimes I get short but I really don't have the time to go over the last 20 years of learning curve explaining it to someone who is not willing to accept the possibility that any occurence can exist within the unified field of consciousness that is only the 3rd dimension.

This is fine. Look, I understand that there is MUCH MORE to the universe than what we see, and I don’t dismiss that fact nor do I dismiss you. The problem here is that in this microcosmic picture (just you and I) YOU have been shown something and I have been shown something. These ideas conflict for now because my picture deals with a coming change on this planet that humanity is not ready for. Our picture could be projected as the Pope (you) trying to convince General Patton (me) about the wonders of god, and I’m telling you that’s all well and good, but keep your head down – because this war is about to get much worse.

Now, on top of that picture (and you should be able to see this) we also should consider that:
a) It is possible that we are BOTH wrong.
b) It is possible that only one of us is wrong.
c) It is possible that both of us are right, just two parts of a bigger picture.

There is much to consider here, as this is not a simple picture.

And yet I am at a quandry because I am to be commanded to be benevolent in nature in order to practice my abilities and exrcise my capabilities with levitation (walking on water), telepathic communication (HAARP extra low frequency transmission), high frequency resonation of the human pineal gland for inter and hyper dimensional space travel, atomic molecular matter manipulation for food to feed the masses. So in trying to answer your original question how does this benefit humanity spun off the abilities of an indigo, again an indigo is born with these hightened capabilities which are activated in the 40 to 44th chromosomal mapping strand of DNA within the human body.

Fine, but I am saying that, like the Clovis culture C 10,000 BC, humanity may not be here for those kinds of lessons.

Now the Ancient cultures and civilizations that existed on the planet of which we have archeological evidence at teojuanaco bolivia puma punku and all of south america, antarctica, africa to include egypt, Mesopotamia to include Sumeria Assyria, the true sanskrit cuneiform hyrogyphic writing convey a message deciphered telling us of the 4 capabilities I mentioned above. Atlantis and Lemuria were in fact real places that existed and they had a golden age of enlightenment and there is one other source the vedic texts that talk - At this point I gottra go my friend is out of gas.

And my approach says that history was rewritten by Egypt and Sumer, and from there it expanded into the world, hence our confusion. This does not negate your approach, but I am saying there is something else that was lost and that piece of information is critical at this point because the insane that sit in the rulers chair today are about to change the face of the planet. In their deluded minds Bolon Yokte is coming, just like he did in 3114 BC. Since “gods” are really the personification of human traits (in this case) what do you think could possibly be coming? Here’s the kicker – it doesn’t matter – the picture that should be focused on is the picture that developed over the period of 13,500 BC to C 9000 BC. Who lived – who died – and WHY?

I want to say I have no problem keeping you as a friend and giving you my e-mail address. Go ahead and aaddress what I have been talking about here and I will apologize in advance for not editing and maye some typos.

You should download this program – I give it complete thumbs up.
http://www.tinyspell.m6.net/

I will be back later on - gotta shower, go to the store, go to the grandkiddies school party ... ugh - no rest for the weary.

Back to top Go down
nwufochasers
Seeker

PostSubject: I am truly enjoying our interchange.   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:41 pm

I am not going to cut and paste each point. I want to say that I almost agree to a certain extent everything that you stated and I don't believe it detracts from my perspective. In fact if I were to put the scientist hat on I would definitely be more in your camp. This is what I believe becomes the Dichotomy and has been communicated by Zeta Reticuli. We only live relatively speaking 100 years each. Each generation thinks that their's is the generation that the big cataclysmic event (End of the World), or spiritual master is coming, and set a point in time by which they are ultimately disappointed and proven wrong. I have thousands of examples of this such as the Millenium, the Assemblies of GOD, Disclosure the US Government, The Aliens are landing, ETC.... Now what the Aliens are really saying is that you value yourselves way to highly and are pretty much insignificant in the realm of the 3rd dimensional universe as well as the multi-dimensional universe. When you get wiped out, killed or die you begin a re-incarnation process to inhabit another body. There is existence on the astral plane but your being for all intents and purposes is the light body essence or soul not your physical body. Until you grasp this concept you are tied to this insignificant world proven out by the chaos, stupidity shown on the news each and every night. Further in the process of acquiring another body or vessel to incarnate depending upon your understanding of benevolence and spiritual growth ascendance upward includes lessons learned here or where you are in existence at the time, having those answers ready and as an example your spirit is placed in the 5th, 6th, 7th, etc..., dimensional realms to and of ascendance. I am not trying to claim that I am some spiritual master with all the answers and neither was Jesus CHRIST. In fact CHRIST did not write anything down. Only other men and there interpretations of what CHRIST may or may not have said is what we have in writing. As with Gravity in science, faith comes by the experience of the evidence that your being is presented with. If you wish to repeat another 100 years in a physical body on the earth buying houses boats, woman, material possessions and are not bored in doing so be my guest. Otherwise just maybe you might consider that the entities that are in fact communicating all of this to me are real. It makes absolutely no difference to me whether yo think I am or any other ruler is mentally ill. I am certainly not asking you to follow me, and I am to busy experiencing the higher abilities and realms of existence that I find exciting, challenging, but something has indicated to me that you need to hear the limited perspective that I can provide. I am not going to try and figure out what happened between those points in history that you mentioned, but rather I am listening to the ones that were here and they are telling what happened. You and I should have started in childhood to develop instead of being deceived and waiting until the last minute to experience what can, is and will be. Here is who I believe has a great handle on what I have been talking about. All of these individuals I am going to list are on my website under AUTHOR and I hope you take the time to listen and watch what they have to say. James Gilliland, David Wilcock, William Henry, David Hatcher Childress, David Sereda, Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, Laird Scranton, Zecharia Sitchen. http://NWUFOCHASERS.COM
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:43 pm

I hear what you are saying, but in no time in my life was this ever presented in any way, shape, or form by whoever wanted the study I have done completed. One would tend to think that if it was that important it would have been pointed out; evidently there is a - more pressing picture?

I agree 100% that there is a list 20 miles long of doom dates, and all have fallen flat; this was the last picture to put together. Christianity caused this frenzy; it was wrong 2000 years ago and it is wrong today. However, the picture at the foundation of Paul's approach is correct. His errors were only timing (created by at least 200 years of aurora misinterpretations and Rome's political 2 cents) and the fact he used the rewritten version of the information that was to be passed down through the generations. There was no "son" and there was no "husband / mate / god". It was originally just the "goddess" (as we call her) the sign of life.

They (whoever they are) began knocking on our door in 1942 with what we call the battle of LA. This is the key - the arrival. All we are supposed to know is that IF something happens (or is going to happen) beyond our control (any extinction level or near extinction level event) they will arrive. At one time there was a symbol involved, but we have evolved passed that stage and are able to articulate the message. If you refuse help, like the Clovis culture who had no attachment to the original symbol of life, your choice - bye bye.

The insane core of whoever is running things today is set it seems to make sweeping changes. I would refer you to my web-page on 911 again, but it seems to have vanished off the face of the planet. How odd.

(THE WEB PAGE IS BACK UP - must have been a server glitch.)

There has to be a reason things have gone on in my life the way they have. I wonder what it could be.

It also needs to be said that my fiddling with the pieces of this "doom" picture has to do with one thing and one thing only: I'm bored. My work is complete. I like to think and I like putting pieces together and constructing a picture others have missed. The bottom line is, as I had mentioned, it doesn't matter; the key has been found.
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Onlychild,

Okay, sorry if I am peanut gallery interjecting into your debate here, but I am a little intrigued by some things you have said here. You said:

"As the holder of a PhD in ancient cultures, and degrees in psychology and theology, you should realize that good people have tried to do that (or as close to it as they could get) all along. The problem in the picture is, and always has been, brain disorders on whatever level. People will always try to get along, but there are people who are not able to “get along” because of brain malfunctions. It has been a continuing story in history, and the ONLY thing it can be is mental illness or a related brain injury. Since the brain is the bottom line regarding the manifestation of the individual in our world, disorders mean “that person” is not manifesting very well. It’s like: “I want to love you all, but for some reason that I can’t explain – I want to stick this knife in you.” That - is a brain problem."

In this statement, you attribute the bulk of man's difficulties to "brain disorders". Perhaps it is only semantics (and our relative definitions of what constitutes a "brain disorder") but I find this assertion a little difficult to swallow. To my understanding, what you are saying is that our human difficulties are not just a consequence of our actions or thinking per-se, but are the result of the innocent victimization of a large portion of the populace by biological problems that make us a bit "crazy".

In other words, all of those "crazy" people do not have any choice in their dysfunction and thus have no responsibility for their actions. I hold no degrees or do any academic study in psychology, but this seems to be a huge case of "enabling" by simply casting up our hands and saying, "but they can't help it, they are broken!".

This seems to me another Cartesianism, a misunderstanding due to false notions of objectivity and the relative "autonomy" of individuals who, nevertheless, are only empty vessels subjected to the beliefs and programming of their culture and life experiences.

To put this into a different light, aren't we all "victims" (so to speak) of our cultural programming and the formative environment of our upbringing? We do not have a single thought upon waking up in the morning that is not irrevocably shaped by this programming.

My personal feeling is that biology, faulty or otherwise, has little to do with our problems. Our enormous cultural problems, our seeming inevitable cultural destiny with suicidal disaster, can pretty much ALL be traced to faulty PROGRAMMING. The problem, as I see it, is not a hardware problem, but a bad software program.

You make allusions to the Sumerians and the Egyptians getting it wrong, and that all problems stem from that tainted stew. Yeah, I can accept that.

But we do have free will. We can all choose to be shamans, avatars, enlightened ones or stupid clay sheeple (completely formed by the prejudices of our culture). These are our choices and I think it is the same for all of us.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts is what I think is an interesting debate....

Mike
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Mike,

OK, let me clarify a little. Everything we are, everything we do, every move we make etc and so on, is a manifestation of the brain. It doesn't go any further than that. I use the same hardware / software analogy because that is exactly where problems are: either the hardware (brain itself) because of damage or original build flaws isn't running right, or the software (the information we accumulate throughout our lives) is faulty. Understand too that there are people who simply choose not to think correctly, and that is another problem. When confronted with an enigma one should gather all the information one can to prove or disprove, and come to a conclusion. Some people actually don't WANT to do that.

It needs to be understood that "crazy" isn't really a good catch phrase for the problems had by many. A simple understanding that a bio-mechanical malfunction is present will suffice; we are no different than a machine. These malfunctions can range anywhere from a complete inability to see a complete picture because of an extremely low interest factor, to actual damage of the brain itself.

Yes, we are all victims of our cultural programming, however one needs to ask a single question: Why is that? Why has humanity formed in this picture of confusion and never asked why this confusion even exists? What is the difference between my brain and everyone else's brain that makes me ask the question and then look for the answer? My approach is different in only one aspect really, I sit on a rocker on the front porch of my life, and I just watch - everything. I don't say anything, I just watch. I listen to what people say, compare it to what others say, and then cross reference different ideas and go back out to my rocker. Like a clothes dryer the data works around and around in my head, and every now and again it spits out something that I check. If it needs to "dry" more, I toss it back in. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the brain and how it works. I find it amazing.

As far as free will goes, yes, we have it. As far as ET goes and OUR free will, we will be allowed to do whatever we want to do, but the line will be drawn and the move made when Extinction becomes part of the picture. Herein is our problem. We have been under an agreement of 'help' with ET for 40,000 years (give or take LOL). If humanity is threatened with an extinction level event, they will help. Unfortunately, our "THINKING" is going to get in the way. People have opinions of ET based on non-thinking. Some believe ET is evil. Evil is nothing more than a brain disorder. You try to tell people this - they don't WANT to believe it. I have a news flash for humanity ... better get it right ... they are here because something is coming. It doesn't matter WHAT it is, we do not have to be concerned with that picture. All we need to know is the "evil ET" so-called, does NOT exist in this picture. They have patiently waited for us to grow up over the last almost 7 decades, and we haven't quite gotten there yet. We need to get our act together, and we need to start now. "Thinking" is the key - "thinking" is also the problem. People need to start sorting out the BS from the truth. If you want to believe your dreams are real, or that Nibiru is coming, or that the Nphlim are "fallen" from the heavens, be my guest. I would want to know the truth, and that means challenging all existing information.

Remember this: the last time the sh*t hit the fan was C 13,500 BC. In that picture existed the Clovis culture people. The Clovis culture had no connection to the symbol or the arrangement for help between ET and humanity. The comet came to the N American continent - boom - they all died. People dealing with everything else on the other side of the globe faired better. They knew. They thought. They lived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life In The Universe!   Life In The Universe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life In The Universe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: