The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Lesley's must have ufology books Vote_lcapLesley's must have ufology books I_voting_barLesley's must have ufology books Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Lesley's must have ufology books Vote_lcapLesley's must have ufology books I_voting_barLesley's must have ufology books Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Lesley's must have ufology books

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Lesley's must have ufology books Empty
PostSubject: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 am

1) UFOs and the National Security State, vol 1 & 2 (and some day 3), by Richard Dolan
2) The Hunt for Zero Point, by Nick Cook
3) The Missing Times, by Terry Hansen
4) Alien Agenda, by Jim Marrs
5) Above Top Secret, by Timothy Good -- also, I have a feeling that Tim’s new book Unearthly Disclosure might also make the list. Hope to read it soon.
6) Strange Company by Keith Chester

I know that I am forgetting some, but those are a really great starting point for anyone who is interested in Ufology.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:14 pm

There are a few cases I did not hear of before in Jim Marrs' "Alien Agenda". I will also be looking out for Timothy Good's latest book, thanks for telling us about it. I have Richard Dolan's books on my wish list. I am also looking to get Robert Hastings books on UFOs and nuclear bases. The other books will be added on my wish list, too.

My list of books:

"Shoot Them Down" by Frank Feschino

"Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill Experience" by Kathleen Marsden and Stanton Friedman (great reading and a ton of new information on the case).

"Flying Saucers and Science" by Stanton Friedman.

"The Sirius Mystery" by Robert Temple (for those of us who interested in the ancient astronaut theories, this book is very well done).

"UFOs in the 90s: A Randle Report" and "Roswell Revisited" by Major Kevin Randle.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 pm

All Friedman books are a good choice. I haven't read UFOs and Science yet though. Certainly, anyone researching Roswell would want Stan's books on that subject. I haven't read Shoot them Down yet either. Keep meaning to order that and never get around to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:04 pm

"Shoot Them Down" is a big book. I was surprised how large it was when I got it. Many UFO books tend to be small paperbacks, and "Shoot" is an oversize paperback. There is a lot of information in it and lots of references. If you order it, you may put it off until a cold night when you see how much is in there.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 pm

I am reading Dolan's second volume right now and it is just shy of 600 pages! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:43 pm

I just finished Flying Saucers and Science. I thought it was good.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks I will have to check some of these out..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesley's must have ufology books   Lesley's must have ufology books Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesley's must have ufology books
Page 1 of 1