The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Alien dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlien dreams - Page 2 I_voting_barAlien dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Alien dreams - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlien dreams - Page 2 I_voting_barAlien dreams - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Alien dreams

Go down 
+2
Alfred Lehmberg
alittletouched
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Alien dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm

To Mr. LakeHurstNJ, your full of it all your doing is upsetting people to make yourself fell like a GOD. I knew that with your war in heaven and I stopped posting since your a closed minded ego filled I Think IM GOD soul. I do also know that you posted that you had trouble living the Golden Rule since you saw evil everywhere, well what you see comes from within and if all you can see is evil you may want to go to shrink to deal with the darkness that is clearly within you.
You not have to pray for me since its clear that you need all the prays that you can keep. I be praying that GOD takes you in his arms and makes you truly walk down that path that you so clearly want others to walk for you plus I ask GOD to feel you with the highest purest light in heaven clear away all that evil that is within you.
I know that I have to love you but I'll never like you, your mind , your ears, your soul is closed to the true power of life and light.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am

alittletouched wrote:
To Mr. LakeHurstNJ, your full of it all your doing is upsetting people to make yourself fell like a GOD. I knew that with your war in heaven and I stopped posting since your a closed minded ego filled I Think IM GOD soul. I do also know that you posted that you had trouble living the Golden Rule since you saw evil everywhere, well what you see comes from within and if all you can see is evil you may want to go to shrink to deal with the darkness that is clearly within you.
You not have to pray for me since its clear that you need all the prays that you can keep. I be praying that GOD takes you in his arms and makes you truly walk down that path that you so clearly want others to walk for you plus I ask GOD to feel you with the highest purest light in heaven clear away all that evil that is within you.
I know that I have to love you but I'll never like you, your mind , your ears, your soul is closed to the true power of life and light.

Now you're acting like God , didn't you just whine and stomp your feet about others acting that way? You suddenly find it ok to judge others when it suits your own hateful heart?

Aren't you the lost soul who just posted that you would rather burn in hell ?

You saying that you would like to burn in hell told us everything we need to know about you and who you serve.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
"You're good at dishing it , but you whine like a little snot-nosed sissy punk when somebody retaliates and knocks you on your own rearend ..lol"

You don't see it? Back and forth like you're caught in some frenzied bi-polar episode or cognitive infarct? You are that tennis ball here in metaphor. Quick leaps between saccharin graciousness and a by far more comfortable nastiness. Par. Way to prove my point. It's all about you isn't it.

If you wanna go thru life picking on others, then you best be prepared to be smacked down once in awhile, because you're far from perfect.

Seems its not you to do the spanking, though, eh?

"You obviously never played sports like football , you live your life by demeaning and attacking others over the religion they believe in, and when the person stands up to you and exposes your hateful characteristics, you whine and cry about it."

What are you babbling about? You're sucking that up out of a thumb we spoke about earlier... you know, the thumb without the slightest substantiation. I've been essentially the same since 1996... before that: America's team, boyo, attack helicopter instructor pilot, and for a time even commandant of the Army's only Warrant Officer Candidate School where I was normally the Senior training, advising, and counseling officer. I got a Bronze Star and 4 MSMs in a twenty-three year career spanning everything from Viet Nam to the first Gulf War. My team dues are paid, Mr. LNJ-witless. You carried a "football"? Is that the one with the stitches or the little dimples? How very satisfying, I'm sure.

"What would you do in a football game? Try and cheap-shot the "christian" player whenever you got your chance...and then cry like a little girl when the christian player smacked you into the ground with his own hit ?"

Hmmm... another "little girl" reference... Are you trying to arouse me? Do you have a hairy back? Can your pecks dance? Too... dropped those capitals again... tsk

...Bet that big Christian football player would show me, eh? As soon as he got back from the Sarah Palin rally and slapped his wife around a little."

"Is that how you play the game of life Lehmberg?

It's not a game nymrod... it's a play, even if we're not playing. Unfortunately, you blow your lines, trip over the props, and vomit on stage.

"Grow up and act your age."

Rofl! ...And this from a guy running so alternatively hot and cold he doesn't know whether to crap or go blind!

My behavior? I'm good with it.

Next.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

LOL ... well even the United States military is capable of making mistakes and you're living proof of that.

So in all of your glory and life experiences, this is what you amounted to? Becoming a hateful little anti-Christain running around life taunting anyone who believes in God ? What a miserable ending to such a proud career ... I guess you didn't learn much , you're a disgrace to the good veterans of this country.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Yep! Overcome by remorse and humbled by the incisive wit of your flawless "Religulousness," I withdraw in abject shame!

Thanks for showing me the way, really. No, really.

Soundly beaten, I snivel off like a coward, served and subsequently humiliated! You won, though your victory was always assured by your perfect "logic," your irrepressible "debating" skills, and your tendentious ability to perceive "real" clarity at all times!

Bravo, Mr. LNJ-witless. You have driven me before you. You have crushed me. You are hearing the lamentations of the women of my clan, who, of course, now look to you as their sire and progenitor... teacher, leader, and holder of the guiding light? Yes, I think it must be so.

Verily, were one to review this messy thread they would see how completely I had erred from the very beginning!

Were that but true, eh?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Yep! Overcome by remorse and humbled by the incisive wit of your flawless "Religulousness," I withdraw in abject shame!

Thanks for showing me the way, really. No, really.

Soundly beaten, I snivel off like a coward, served and subsequently humiliated! You won, though your victory was always assured by your perfect "logic," your irrepressible "debating" skills, and your tendentious ability to perceive "real" clarity at all times!

Bravo, Mr. LNJ-witless. You have driven me before you. You have crushed me. You are hearing the lamentations of the women of my clan, who, of course, now look to you as their sire and progenitor... teacher, leader, and holder of the guiding light? Yes, I think it must be so.

Verily, were one to review this messy thread they would see how completely I had erred from the very beginning!

Were that but true, eh?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Well I'm glad you're starting to see the light , I've been praying for you and will continue to do so. There's no reason for you to be attacking me or anyone else because of their religious beliefs, and I think you're finally starting to acknowledge that. People are here because of their interest in ufology , try and keep that in mind. If you enjoy debating religion, you can probably find message boards for that specific topic, fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Yeah, clear as deck-plate — apparent only that you may have played a little too much football, hoss. We're done. Please take the last word. Buh-bye.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Yeah, clear as deck-plate — apparent only that you may have played a little too much football, hoss. We're done. Please take the last word. Buh-bye.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

But you never apologized .... this is how you treat the only reader of your blog?
How do you expect full disclosure and contact if you can't even handle a message board alfred?

How are you going to accept aliens if you can't even accept a Christian ?

What would you do if the aliens landed and told you the Bible was true , would you try and ridicule them and throw a temper tantrum ?
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm

ok ... alfred and I are done .

what was the original question on this thread ?

c'mon ... lets get back to talking ufo's ... what if the aliens are reading this message board, we don't want them to think humans are intolerant of of a Christian because they are "different" than your own belief system ... being an anti-christian is no different than aiming your shotgun at the peaceful alien who landed and is waving to you from across the street ... you wanna believe that you can relate to an alien from another galaxy but you're unable to relate to your own fellow man.
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:10 pm

No, I said if your GOD I'd rather burn in hell, I WILL STILL STAND BY THAT ONE.
I'm not GOD, I do LOVE you, but all you want to do it drain people of their free will. You what everyone to belive just the way that you do. You don't want to hear or you cant hear what I'm saying or anybody else has to say if its not the way you belive. I could tell that from the other posting and I knew what you where and how you would be I was hoping to leave you be in peace your the one that made it sound that I was a GODLESS child. I know what I have to say have a better chance to move a brick wall then you but here I go again.

When I look around I try to see the good in everybody, you where the one who said you saw evil everywhere. I belive that what we see comes from within and that you may need to get some help, because I care about you. I still do care but I can tell that you want to sit in your dark little world thinking that everyone around you is the sick one and your their GOD here to help them out of their darkness.

If you read I SAID a pray for you in the post, that the REAL GOD help you and you keep praying for youself.

You want to point your finger at others then get upset when we do the some act that you do to us.

[i]May what ever GOD you accept help you find whatever light that you need to help you get out of the darkness that has to be around you.[/i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm

I had a weird dream last night that some people were visiting me and twin friends of my sons. (Why the boys were living with me in the dream, I do not know.) The visitors had faces that were not human and white glowing eyes. Only I could see they were not humans, and they detected this. They started to examine the boys, and I tried to stop them without them catching on. I woke up as they started to come toward me.

It almost makes out for a plot to a movie or series.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 pm

alittletouched wrote:
No, I said if your GOD I'd rather burn in hell, I WILL STILL STAND BY THAT ONE.
I'm not GOD, I do LOVE you, but all you want to do it drain people of their free will. You what everyone to belive just the way that you do. You don't want to hear or you cant hear what I'm saying or anybody else has to say if its not the way you belive. I could tell that from the other posting and I knew what you where and how you would be I was hoping to leave you be in peace your the one that made it sound that I was a GODLESS child. I know what I have to say have a better chance to move a brick wall then you but here I go again.

When I look around I try to see the good in everybody, you where the one who said you saw evil everywhere. I belive that what we see comes from within and that you may need to get some help, because I care about you. I still do care but I can tell that you want to sit in your dark little world thinking that everyone around you is the sick one and your their GOD here to help them out of their darkness.

If you read I SAID a pray for you in the post, that the REAL GOD help you and you keep praying for youself.

You want to point your finger at others then get upset when we do the some act that you do to us.

[i]May what ever GOD you accept help you find whatever light that you need to help you get out of the darkness that has to be around you.[/i]

LOL ... You need better reading skills and comprehension skills, I told a story about a friend of mine who saw something weird, go back and read it again if you're confused.

And I was never trying to force anyone to agree with my beliefs in God, I simply responded when someone tried to undermine Christianity ... thats how discussions take place, just because I defend my faith shouldn't be taken by you as a sign that I'm forcing you to see things my way. If you don't believe in Christianity thats ok, but don't expect me to cower down and let you attack Christianity , I'll stand up and defend Jesus and the Bible everytime somebody like you attacks it. You need to start understanding that Christians will stand up for Jesus , whether you like it or not ... why does Christianity upset you so much? You seem to have a lot of pent up anger and aggression in you, maybe you should try and seek help for that ... for you to say that you would rather burn in hellm shows that you have some serious issues , I'll pray for your healing.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm

alittletouched wrote:
Hi, I just read a good posting of alien/UFO dreams and wondered if anybody here had any?

The one I clearly rememeber is being in a cave like long hallway with cells on either side with half-human/half-other beings in the cells. I'm following this alien like thing down the hall trying to keep my eyes on just him, he opens a double door and in that area is large window in the wall looking into a room with baby cribs that have babies that are half-human/half-other. I've had that one a few times but not for awhile.
I've read a few books on the mean of dreams but those never felt like dreams. study

Have you ever had an abortion ? Or maybe you believe in abortion?

It could be satanic demons showing you something about either abortions or evil alien abduction forced hybrid nightmares .. either way it sounds dark and evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 pm

I'd really like to share my one lone such experience from 50 years ago...

Is there any way on this particular site I can choose to NOT view or choose to ignore a specific user without their permission and still enjoy the authentic contributions of other members?

If it takes buying fresher software for the site I'd be happy to foot the software billing.

Cheers,

Fixer
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Fixer wrote:

Is there any way on this particular site I can choose to NOT view or choose to ignore a specific user without their permission and still enjoy the authentic contributions of other members?

If it takes buying fresher software for the site I'd be happy to foot the software billing.

Cheers,

Fixer

Instead of whining and crying about others, maybe you should lead by example and post something besides more drama , right now you're adding to the drama .. lol

cheers !
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:48 pm

here ... i'll start .... lets all drop the personal intolerances towards religious beliefs and get back to the ufo discussion. If I happen to promote a religious theory on ufo's and you don't agree, fine ... no need to attack anyone religion ... just like we shouldn't be attacking each others color , gender or nationaility , it has nothing to do with the ufo discussion. It would be like some of you responding that a black man can't be part of the discussion because you don't like black people...same thing with those who can't accept Christianity , its a form of intolerance and really has no place in the discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Hmmm. You have been reported as abusive.

Have a pleasant day,

Fixer
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Fixer wrote:

Cheers,

Fixer

If you go into your profile and then click the tab friend and foes. I am not sure exactly what it does but it says that people added to the foe list will not be able to PM you and their posts will not be entirely visible (whatever that means).
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Oh. I had a look and it seems that the individual one may wish to choose to have less exposure to must agree to be categorized as such. I may be entirely mistaken but the offer of software underwriting still happily stands.

Thanx LG, and I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your companion animal to predators. I hope you will be OK.

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Fixer wrote:
Oh. I had a look and it seems that the individual one may wish to choose to have less exposure to must agree to be categorized as such. I may be entirely mistaken but the offer of software underwriting still happily stands.

Thanx LG, and I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your companion animal to predators. I hope you will be OK.

Cheers,

Fix'

Did you try it? I see where someone must approve your request to be a friend, but I don't see that for foe.

I am slowly getting over the loss of my cat. The big problem is everything in and out of my house reminds me of him and I miss him sooooooooooo much! Everyone else, including his pet friends also miss him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Lesley, your cat is with the Goddess Bastet. He is very happy, and will probably visit you to make sure you are OK. Cats are very mystical, and there is a reason the ancient Egyptians revered them so much.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Thanx LG, I'll give it a whirl.

Fixer
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:24 pm

kidflash2008 wrote:
Lesley, your cat is with the Goddess Bastet. He is very happy, and will probably visit you to make sure you are OK. Cats are very mystical, and there is a reason the ancient Egyptians revered them so much.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. I am absolutely sure he is happy and well where he is, but it doesn't keep me from missing him. Though, I have had a least one experience so far that I think was his spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 pm

I know the pain of losing a loved one only too well. I have had many cats in my life, and am planning to go to the animal shelter and have a cat adopt me. I have been without a companion for over a year, and I think it is time for me to have one.

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:31 pm

It seems to work as you suggested LG. Thank you very, very much. Very Happy

Stay strong LG,

Fixer
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Lovely -- it does work! Oh, happy day! lol!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien dreams
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next