The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Alien dreams Vote_lcapAlien dreams I_voting_barAlien dreams Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Alien dreams

Go down 
+2
Alfred Lehmberg
alittletouched
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi, I just read a good posting of alien/UFO dreams and wondered if anybody here had any?

The one I clearly rememeber is being in a cave like long hallway with cells on either side with half-human/half-other beings in the cells. I'm following this alien like thing down the hall trying to keep my eyes on just him, he opens a double door and in that area is large window in the wall looking into a room with baby cribs that have babies that are half-human/half-other. I've had that one a few times but not for awhile.
I've read a few books on the mean of dreams but those never felt like dreams. study
Back to top Go down

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:03 pm

I had a dream which had the alien from the movie "Alien". Not very fun at all, as when I woke up I was hoping the chest hugger was not in my room!
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:23 pm

"Face" hugger... chest "burster"... [g].

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Nothing a little old fashion Sunday go to church fire and brimstone preaching won't cure !
I expect to see the 3 of you sitting in the front pew this Sunday morning ... with your Bibles.

And wipe that smirk off your face Mr. Lehmberg...and sit up straight !!

There's nothing wrong with you, you just need a haircut and a shave and some Holy Ghost revival, thats all.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Awww -- a nice little post and you had surf in on the usual flush of interminable insipidity and cack on it... tsk. More toxic issue, then, from trees ostensibly "Christian." I suppose its your job, but I'd think all that saccharin religiosity would wear thin or rot your teeth.

Tell me... do you get punched in the face a lot?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:14 pm

I will meditate to the Goddess for a better rest.

Also, no more liverwurst sandwiches before bedtime! affraid

Goddess Bless,

Lloyd
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Awww -- a nice little post and you had surf in on the usual flush of interminable insipidity and cack on it... tsk. More toxic issue, then, from trees ostensibly "Christian." I suppose its your job, but I'd think all that saccharin religiosity would wear thin or rot your teeth.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

I'll gladly meet you so you can try for yourself ok? Are you man enough to back up your internet threats, or are you just talk ? You're not one of those little sissy-men who hide behind their keyboard threatening everyone are you lil alfred ?
Do you still live at home in your mothers basement?
Does she still catch you wearing her underwear and stealing her meds? you stupid idiot
As you can see, I already know who you are little man and I don't think you want me telling everyone the rest of the story , do you ?

Well ?

we can meet somewhere face to face .... or you can tell everyone about yourself so I don't have to ... whats its gonna be ?
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Poor Alfred , a sniveling little fool who resorts to physical threats from the safety of his keyboard ... lol

Most likely alfred is the victim of domestic violence, he probably gets backhanded by his boyfriend on a daily basis and thats why he resorts to physical threats on a ufo message board .. we'll all be praying for you alfred.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:05 pm

LakehurstNJwitness wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

I'll gladly meet you so you can try for yourself ok? Are you man enough to back up your internet threats, or are you just talk ? You're not one of those little sissy-men who hide behind their keyboard threatening everyone are you lil alfred ?
Do you still live at home in your mothers basement?
Does she still catch you wearing her underwear and stealing her meds? you stupid idiot
As you can see, I already know who you are little man and I don't think you want me telling everyone the rest of the story , do you ?

Well ?

we can meet somewhere face to face .... or you can tell everyone about yourself so I don't have to ... whats its gonna be ?

Lakehurst -- I don't know where you get "threat" from. Alfred was merely pointing out that many people find such religious fever to be obnoxious. Many people are totally turned off by religion because of such things.

Obviously, you should have found Al's bio somewhere. He is NOT the type of man you think he is, the total opposite.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Let me also mention that you attacked him first. I seriously doubt Jesus cares if he has a beard and as I remember Jesus was not a big fan of churches (temples) and religion. If you are trying to spread Jesus' message of love, you are not doing a very good job of it.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:48 pm

I just read that pile of garbage alfred lehmberg calls a blog ... what a load of crap.
No wonder nobody reads it, nobody responds to any of it ... because it's the mindless rantings of a demented sick little man .... a malcontent in life who whines about the bad hand he's been dealt.

well boo the f*k hoo alfred ... your immature whiney foot-stomping is not what readers find entertaining or enlightening. nobody likes a whiner , and thats what you are , a yapping little doggie looking for attention but getting none .. so you yap and yap and yap .... and nobody reads your crap .... i'm surprised the magazine allows you to waste their time and space. readers want real people with real ideas ... not an over-the-hill out of touch failure in life who now spends all his time bitching and whining about the world we live in ... you think readers want to subscribe to that crap ? readers don't have to pay money for that garbage alfred ... we can go down to the local saloon on any friday night and listen to a malcontent loser like you rant on until 3 in the morning if thats what we were looking for , but its not what we're looking for alfred ...

you offer nothing in the way of ideas ... you're basically a broken record of constant bitching and complaining.

i'm sorry i had to smack you around and slap you down to the floor in this public setting , but you needed it !!!

Now pick yourself up off the floor and go wash yourself up and change your drawers ok?

and tell your mom you'll start looking for your own place first thing monday morning, its time you grew up alfred.

good luck
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Lesley wrote:
Let me also mention that you attacked him first. I seriously doubt Jesus cares if he has a beard and as I remember Jesus was not a big fan of churches (temples) and religion. If you are trying to spread Jesus' message of love, you are not doing a very good job of it.

I didn't attack him, I made a funny joke about inviting them to church... it was a joke !
he responded in a serious angry manner.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Lesley wrote:

The problem started on a different thread marked "warfare in heaven" ... this wasn't a serious post by me when i told him to get a shave and a haircut, I was referring to his avatar .... i didn't realize alfred really had a beard , but it was all a joke anyway.

I love everybody ... alfred too , even though he hates christians, we love him.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:57 am

Uh -- yeah...

Though, practicing so vigorously that which one so vigorously preaches against, too. A decided par.

No, really! Such sterling hypocrisy should not go entirely unrecognized, even as it is symptomatic this "Lakehurst" zealot does get punched in the face a lot. Tsk.

...Motes and beams (yawn). Read on.

Oh -- and by the way: No more obnoxious private mail, eh? Actually, no private mail at all. Thanks.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Uh -- yeah...

Though, practicing so vigorously that which one so vigorously preaches against, too. A decided par.

No, really! Such sterling hypocrisy should not go entirely unrecognized, even as it is symptomatic this "Lakehurst" zealot does get punched in the face a lot. Tsk.

...Motes and beams (yawn). Read on.

Oh -- and by the way: No more obnoxious private mail, eh? Actually, no private mail at all. Thanks.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

LOL .... It was all just a joke , ya gotta loosen up a little and learn to laugh alfred !

If ya wanna dish it out to others you gotta be able to take it too , ok?

Sad
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:30 pm

No you don't, Skippy.

See, anybody watching just looks down at their plate in embarrassment at your hypocrisy — an example so rich and detailed, if predictable, that credulity is buggered.

I don't have to trade vacuous insult for vacuous insult with you. You're your own petard, actually, and you implode very messily without any help from me.

No, sincerely, there is nothing for it but to retire your "LakehurstNJ-witless" nym as hopelessly compromised and reincarnate (rise on the third day?) as something brand new. A hint: try to be what you report that you are. Thanks.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
No you don't, Skippy.

See, anybody watching just looks down at their plate in embarrassment at your hypocrisy — an example so rich and detailed, if predictable, that credulity is buggered.

I don't have to trade vacuous insult for vacuous insult with you. You're your own petard, actually, and you implode very messily without any help from me.

No, sincerely, there is nothing for it but to retire your "LakehurstNJ-witless" nym as hopelessly compromised and reincarnate (rise on the third day?) as something brand new. A hint: try to be what you report that you are. Thanks.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

"Try to be what I report I am" ? ... lol lol

I said we (christians) still love you alfred , what more do you need? Do you want us to rub your belly and tell you everything you write is awesome and truthful? We can't do that alfie, we deal in the truth , we tell it like it is.

And whats truly funny is how you now want us to act like Christians, the very thing you don't believe in , the very thing you attack at every opportunity in your life .
So lets get this straight ... alfie hates christianity, but when he's backed into a corner and exposed as a hatemonger , he suddenly tries to turn the tables and cry "why aren't you acting like a Christian" ??? lol

PRICELESS !
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:58 pm

"...alfie hates christianity, but when he's backed into a corner and exposed as a hatemonger..."

Christianity! A capital letter is required, actually. I know it's not your strong suit, but try and show a minimal respect for something, could you? We both know that's not one of your "strengths (such as they are)," but still.

Too, you remind me of the old saw regarding wrestling with pigs, eh? Already dirty, the pig likes it, am I right?

You accuse me of hiding behind my keyboard. How about hiding behind faceless little nyms as insipid as they are timid? Used the way you use it, it seems like the absolute pinnacle of cowardice, actually.

Hatemonger? I won't credit that with so much as a facile denial. Conversely, LakehurstNJ-witless, you regard your own image in a self-loathing mirror, I suspect. This is apart from your bald hypocrisy, as shiny as the patent leather pumps you wear to church, where I'm betting you and a collection of like-minders wander as far afield of Christ's "teachings" as you can, flinging cast aspersions like there will be no consequences on this board or the hereafter to which you cloyingly allude. No, you're just another clueless and hypocritical mook with a beam in his eye moaning about the accused mote in the eye of others.

Your volley, nymrod. Try to get the next one over the net, will you? Thanks.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 am

You see alfred, this is your whole problem in life ... you don't have a clue about what Christianity is all about , yet you've already made up your mind that it's not for you.
You keep claiming that Christians aren't perfect , well yeah , thats the point !
None of us are perfect .. which is why the sacrifice on the cross was the ultimate gift of love and mercy. If you're going to run around life looking for perfect people to use as an example of "the right way" , you'll be spending the rest of your life spinning your wheels.
Back to top Go down
alittletouched
Seeker

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Why do you think that I'm not in a church? I was very active in my church untli I got sick of judgemental [b][b]I THINK I'M GOD DO IT MY WAY [/b]fools like you made me sick to be in the same group as them. I have read the bible and I try to live a life that is right I try to Love one another, try not to judge others and accepting them for what they are. You want to use the bible push your sick I'm [b]GOD DO IT MY WAY[/b] thoughs on others well its not going to work on me for even if you are GOD I'd rather burn in a firey HELL then ever bow down before you for you are not a GOD and you are not the JUDGE of me or anybody else in this world. You are a fellow human soul that will have to face your maker with the sin of trying to be a [b]GOD TO OTHER[/b] by judging them without knowing them. I pray for you that True GOD shows you more mercy and grace than you show others. [/b]

For the others, I first had that dream with I was 10 years old and again and again over the years with more and more detail as I got older. Anybody else have dreams of UFO/ALiens?
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 pm

You see alfred,

Right... you can call me Mr. Lehmberg... our contention requires some formality. A direct result of your strange and revolting sexually loaded personal mail... plus your otherwise displayed lack of consistency and integrity, we're far south of a collegiality or any familiarity. You can be Mr. LakehurstNJ-witless.

...this is your whole problem in life ... you don't have a clue about what Christianity is all about , yet you've already made up your mind that it's not for you.

See, Mr. LakehurstNJ-witless, this is your whole problem in life. You "pretend" your argument as a result of some inner clock that does reflect the nature of the contention at all, and you know it... this is not about Christianity (good capitals by the way), my accused cluelessness in its regard, or even my rejection of it as just another way to get the mass mind inappropriately "right."

No... this is about you "Pilgrim," a self-aggrandizing and toxic authoritarian who proselytizes ignorance and prosecutes fatuousness on a public board for concerns, I'm betting, entirely self-serving. Moreover, your broken clock would be right at least twice in a 24 hour period... but you randomly move the hands around!

"You keep claiming that Christians aren't perfect , well yeah , thats the point !"

No sir. Pointlessness! You keep claiming that Christians aren't perfect. See, it is you providing an example here at all —and it's you (all by yourself) at issue— it is an example of inconsistency, ethical ambivalence, intellectual infidelity, a corrosive closed mindedness, and the worst manners of any person on this board. One wonders what kind of tree you must have fallen from, eh?

None of us are perfect ..

A prudent man... an intelligent man... a constructive man... a comprehensive man... a man with a requisite and appropriate humility... would only ever speak for himself. Should you wonder why?

...which is why the sacrifice on the cross was the ultimate gift of love and mercy.

Yeah... keep the "faith" that that is true. The only person in this thread it can have value for is yourself, it seems, and yet... it is valueless still. You don't move me. You don't inspire. You don't encourage or elevate. No. You are instead your own cup of raw sugar in a tank of stale gas.

If you're going to run around life looking for perfect people to use as an example of "the right way" , you'll be spending the rest of your life spinning your wheels.

See — this is another one of your tedious and facile dodges into an invented contention you facilitate yourself. Consider, it's you the one looking for, and finding by your testimony, that perfect person... and guess what? It's you spinning bald, overinflated, and obnoxious wheels! Rofl!

"Net ball," again!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:34 pm

alittletouched wrote:
Why do you think that I'm not in a church? I was very active in my church untli I got sick of judgemental [b][b]I THINK I'M GOD DO IT MY WAY [/b]fools like you made me sick to be in the same group as them. I have read the bible and I try to live a life that is right I try to Love one another, try not to judge others and accepting them for what they are. You want to use the bible push your sick I'm [b]GOD DO IT MY WAY[/b] thoughs on others well its not going to work on me for even if you are GOD I'd rather burn in a firey HELL then ever bow down before you for you are not a GOD and you are not the JUDGE of me or anybody else in this world. You are a fellow human soul that will have to face your maker with the sin of trying to be a [b]GOD TO OTHER[/b] by judging them without knowing them. I pray for you that True GOD shows you more mercy and grace than you show others. [/b]

For the others, I first had that dream with I was 10 years old and again and again over the years with more and more detail as I got older. Anybody else have dreams of UFO/ALiens?

Well all I can do is pray for you brother , i'm not judging anyone here, i'm simply defending my belief in Jesus Christ, Christianity and the Bible ... because I offered an opinion that ufology could possibly be connected to the battle between good and evil. I wasn't looking to have to defend Christianity , but thats where it ends up when others spend all their energy attacking it , instead of being open minded to the possibility that the two topics could be related in some way. Even the ufo magazine website was showing a promotion for some meeting where this very topic was going to be discussed, so its not only me who finds it interesting , a lot of people find the two topics and their relationship interesting.

The problem is when you get "haters" steering the ufology discussion into an all-out attack on religion, thats where the problem starts.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Lehmberg shows in his own words why he is stuck in such a sad, angry and paranoid state of being. Lehmberg is unable to discuss anything in a rational manner. If you spend a few minutes reading his rantings on his blog you will immediately realize this man suffers from extreme paranoid feelings towards the life experience ... there's no happiness in his thoughts and words, no , just rants of anger and paranoia aimed at anything and everything Lehmberg deems responsible for his own sad existence.

I do not take Lehmbergs attacks to heart because I understand that they come from a confused man who is lost in a world of turmoil and bitterness. For all of Lehmbergs self-proclaimed wisdom and knowledge, he is left standing on nothing as his own words tell.
In all of his thousands of words typed, he offers nothing in the way of happiness or joy.
I think that picture in his own words tells the story about who and what Lehmberg is and what he stands for ... more than anything. You can judge a tree by its fruits, and Lehmbergs fruit is a very bitter and angry fruit. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:52 pm

ok ..... back to ufo's !!!!
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 pm

"Lehmberg shows in his own words why he is stuck in such a sad, angry and paranoid state of being. Lehmberg is unable to discuss anything in a rational manner. If you spend a few minutes reading his rantings on his blog you will immediately realize this man suffers from extreme paranoid feelings toward the life experience ... there's no happiness in his thoughts and words, no , just rants of anger and paranoia aimed at anything and everything Lehmberg deems responsible for his own sad existence."

That's Mr. Lehmberg, Mr. LakehurstNJ-witless, and thanks for reading. Though, was my blog ever any kind of issue, or are you just thrashing around for something (anything) you can fool yourself into thinking is a cogent response? I suspect the latter.

"I do not take Lehmbergs attacks to heart because I understand that they come from a confused man who is lost in a world of turmoil and bitterness."

I do not take Mr. LakehurstNJ-witless' attacks to heart because I understand that he may be a man light in the shorts, head-up and locked, with little imagination, less intelligence, and no grace.

"For all of Lehmbergs self-proclaimed wisdom and knowledge, he is left standing on nothing as his own words tell."

From what diseased and unplumbed thumb was THIS baseless portent sucked? Show me self- proclaimed!

In all of his thousands of words typed, he offers nothing in the way of happiness or joy.

...Eye of the beholder old son... I suspect most of your taste is in your mouth.

I think that picture in his own words tells the story about who and what Lehmberg is and what he stands for ... more than anything.

We would have to agree on that!

You can judge a tree by its fruits, and Lehmbergs fruit is a very bitter and angry fruit. Enough said.

?!? What shameless parrotsman-ship! Enough said?! I suspect not. You're in for the long haul now. When you bite it off you should be able to chew it, you know?

...Only lower on the net, Mr. LNJ-witless. Capitals are addressed! On to the apostrophe!

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien dreams   Alien dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien dreams
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next