The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Vote_lcapUFO Reboot..... - Page 3 I_voting_barUFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Vote_lcapUFO Reboot..... - Page 3 I_voting_barUFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

UFO Reboot.....

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm

No, the script is an 8 followed by ) so if you put the two together you get Cool
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:40 am

Hello OC,

Who knew. Good. Doesn't change the eerie coincidence though. Talk tomorrow.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 pm

OK, while we wait for a reorganization I thought I'd toss this out. According to a scholastic paper entitled: Theopoiesis or The Production of “God” Concepts by Brain Structures and Operators in Early Humans, the belief of "how" we created gods oddly links to a psychological traumatic event. The only change in this is that the alleged "Immense Powerful Being" idea, if we realize said "being" did not exist back then, and Ra was seen "in" his "boat" traveling across the sky, would equate to a piloted Ball of Light - the BIGGEST in the sky, hence the head honcho idea.

Although inhibited by the Limbic System, the human brain R-complex preserved (and still preserves) structures and hierarchy forming functions which give rise to conceive powerful leaders. The neocortical elaboration of the concept of an “Immense Powerful Being” can only be created, according to the triune brain model, after a proposal of the R-complex to the Neocortex. Consequently we can deduce that at some time in the course of human evolution such a nervous structure was set free by the inhibitory action of the Limbic System, presumably as a consequence of a strong external stimulus which, causing a psychic trauma, weakened the inhibitory action of the Limbic System.

There was such an event 5300 years ago, albeit a misunderstood MINOR event - and - this is the exact time things changed in pre-Egypt and Mesopotamia. They did not "worship" a monotheistic “Immense Powerful Being” ... they showed who they knew was up there that they (more than likely) were sorry for being wrong - please don't let us die.

This is the simplest answer I can see.
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Hello OC,

Going on the premise that we are basically still animals and, like wolves and other animal groups, need a pack leader, an alpha, It doesn't surprise me that a smart alpha for survival reasons would find some intangible entity to blame things on. The Mayans would be a good example but then all Humans fail at self-leadership 101 if you ask me. It was another reason the ET projects were so cool.

Anyway, I'm giving your new venture lots of head time and am collecting natural science data and at the same time running down ancient civilization religions and symbols. I'm doing this because without sources and/or direction yet I felt that I can still increase my own picture of the time frames involved here so that perhaps a more indepth look at the outside pressures these societies were under might give us more insight into the thinking of both the common man of the day and, more importantly, get into the minds of the leadership during those eras as well..
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:29 pm

glider wrote:
    ... and, more importantly, get into the minds of the leadership during those eras as well..

You should start here - this book was WAY ahead of its time ... 62 used from $0.40 - can't beat that UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Chuckle
    http://www.amazon.com/Intellectual-Adventure-Ancient-Man-Speculative/dp/0226260089
    Back to top Go down
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Wow!   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Go for it guys. Remember 5-6 mass extinctions already, probably due to cosmic events, also the k5 boundary, a layer of ashen soil from 65 million years ago found all over the Earth from the comet/asteriod that killed the Dinosaurs 65,000,000 years ago.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm

It's the "mass extinction" idea that has me worried - the pop quiz I failed back in 2006 called what's coming "the end of the road" ... is that literal or figurative? Personally, I don't think whoever I have been dealing with - does figurative.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm

UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Sleep
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 am

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:
    UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Sleep

Sorry for the waiting period. I'm in the middle of a chess tourney and have been studying. Been working on and opening for the white pieces for a couple of years. It's a three round tournament and I've played the first the games. Took the first one in 8 moves! won the second in 30. One to go still. If I win all three I could win 20 bucks. but the enjoyment of the game and especially out-playing my opponents is the best part. My rating is not high at all but that will get better I hope.

Talk soon.
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Hello Only Child,

Been doin' a LOT of digging here. Your mother goddess symbol. which looks like one of the Atlantean crosses, appears as the symbol for "Heart" in what has been called the Language of Light. I don't know where or how the symbol cropped up in that context but maybe you do. Other than that I don't understand how you find the different examples that you do unless the sources are gone now.
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 am

Hello All,

Well, here's my take on the UFO internet. It's a wasteland. Unless I can get at the hidden intelligence internet (Intelink) or some other "alternet" resource and get around on it then the subject of UFOs will continue to be a never-ending circle of repeated ambiguity. As far as I can see, I've gone as far in a few short months as anyone has gone after years of investigation.

Unless someone has a very tactical and unique "spider" then the Web will continue to be useless other than for getting a cursory education WRT anything Alien other than enormous conjecture; which is mind numbing to the point of being unhealthy. I have no choice but to yield to the overwhelming odds stacked against the community and do seriously think at this point that nothing short of all out action as a whole will get anywhere. If in fact anyone wants to progress to an answer at all!

I do not trust MUFON to tell the Truth and do hold to the concept that the Organization, while staffed with people that are mostly trustworthy, cares not about anything but itself and whatever it finds out will never be distributed to the public. Just more ridiculous cloak and dagger stuff which serves no one's interest but the agents that it is now set up to serve. It's a puppet Organization that has lost it's backbone. Sad because it was set up to succeed where others have failed- only to fail itself.

There is no hope for the UFO community quite honestly and an answer will not be forthcoming for anyone unless some kind of undeniable pressure can be brought to bear in all directions. It will take some strong organizational skill with a foolproof plan of action that once started could never then back down. Don't ask me what that could entail in scope because I haven't a clue. But earlier in this thread I mentioned a line of logic WRT disclosure that I thought might be an interesting approach. And it is this fine-pointed argument:

The U.S. Government recently honored a petition brought to it concerning any knowledge of Alien contact which was addressed by saying that there is nothing that the government has knowledge of nor does it know of any agencies that are hiding anything. Well if that's the case then the Government is complicit in allowing UFO conferences to continue perpetrating not only an apparent hoax on the public but also the fact that the conferences have created an industry that has been lying to the public for over fifty years- unabated. I say that the Government is complicit because of the millions in tax revenue it has collected off of the sales of books, author's incomes, hotel fees, air fare, money for tours like Roswell, and all the paraphenalia that believers purchase worldwide. It out and out makes governments accomplices in a fraud scheme that is soley set up tp bilk the public by lying to them.

Now. If that is not the case, and governments allow these conferences because they are after the Truth and therefore must be on the up and up then the U.S. Government must be lying in their denial of Alien or UFO existence. If one wanted to play hardball then the fact that governments cannot have it both ways could be one avenue to take. Personally in the black and white aspect there is, and can be, NO middle road. Either close the conferences as being detrimental to the health and security of the public as well as the government or, if not, then admit to the public that Aliens and UFOs exist.

That is what my experience on this and other Forums has brought me to- THE WALL! Either yes or no across the board. Stop sending the mixed message to the public or come clean as to why you don't think you need to

And there it is folks. Could be the Swan Song but if you ask me it has come to this point- and probably for good reason. YA THINK?

glider.

Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm

As I have said, the only reason for the lost confusion is that the information was removed from history and the "people who knew" are gone. It really doesn't go any further than that. Even if you look at the Hopi beliefs, they are a mixed bag of ancient and error period (post 3300 BC) beliefs. Some probably entered the picture with the Olmecs and some are christian influence. There is everything from the existence of the great god in the sky (tied to the sun) to the destruction of prior worlds and the gods involvement. There really isn't anything left, so I wouldn't expect to find a source - especially on the net LOL.
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Hello OC,

I'm one of those people who just had to see the situation for myself without allowing any outside influences to interfere with my own delving into things for my own goals.

In the beginning I found myself wondering how anyone could have done any research in the past without internet but now I see that the older reaserchers were much more capable as investigators. My tin hat is off to them for their stalwart attempts. I've read the old books and articles and science reports. Man, they were GOOD! My sojourns into the mystery always led me back to the 1950s, apparently because the enigma has not changed since then and the data trail was fresh.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:25 pm

glider wrote:
    Hello OC,

I'm one of those people who just had to see the situation for myself without allowing any outside influences to interfere with my own delving into things for my own goals.

If you want, I'll lay out "my" quest for you like I got it "pointed out" to me.

In the beginning I found myself wondering how anyone could have done any research in the past without internet but now I see that the older reaserchers were much more capable as investigators. My tin hat is off to them for their stalwart attempts. I've read the old books and articles and science reports. Man, they were GOOD! My sojourns into the mystery always led me back to the 1950s, apparently because the enigma has not changed since then and the data trail was fresh.

This is PART of what I wound up with - started WAY before the internet.

UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 NOV0409

Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Hello OC,

OK. Lay it on. Does two make it officially a group effort? I hope so 'cause this flying solo stuff just isn't working.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm

glider wrote:
    Hello OC,

OK. Lay it on. Does two make it officially a group effort? I hope so 'cause this flying solo stuff just isn't working.

UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Chuckle
    It's all about whoever cares to learn. I have flown solo from day one and all I ever asked was for someone to prove me wrong - prove me wrong, and I'm FREEEEEEEEE. cheers

I think the best thing to do is start a private Yahoo Group for a discussion and anyone who is interested can come there. This way the forum can get on with whatever it wants to do.

Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Hello OC,

All I have to say is.......AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! You're just as bad as the rest of 'em! Very Happy However, as I've already exclaimed....... (exclaimed?)........ count me in. Now if we can get Dave(the geology-lovin' truthseeker)Fair on board then we should have what is known as a contingent. I do think a good geology guy would help for access and the ability to read the Story of the Past to keep things at least in a chronological sense. I get the sneaking suspicion that you may in fact be going in a different direction though.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:13 pm

glider wrote:
    Hello OC,

All I have to say is.......AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! You're just as bad as the rest of 'em! Very Happy However, as I've already exclaimed....... (exclaimed?)........ count me in. Now if we can get Dave(the geology-lovin' truthseeker)Fair on board then we should have what is known as a contingent. I do think a good geology guy would help for access and the ability to read the Story of the Past to keep things at least in a chronological sense. I get the sneaking suspicion that you may in fact be going in a different direction though.

All I have is a story that spans 56 years, has been broken down into it's component parts, and is now (it seems) officially over. There were times where I was left to do what was last pointed at to study - for YEARS. I wasn't told anything, I had to figure it out, hence the constructivist approach. It wasn't until I fell on my face due to a deliberate "set up" (thanks guys) that new things came in - but I STILL wasn't told a damn thing - I STILL had to figure it out.

I have looked at this from one extreme to the other, from "I'm nuts" to "I'm right" and anything in between ... and unless I missed something critical - I'm right. If anyone has anything to add, I'm all for it. If people have their own adventures, I'm all for it. The bottom line HAS to be hard data, and I'm not budging on that.

We have no date for anything coming, just one lone piece of information that says it is. If it's 30 years from now, we will have something else to restore as well; something else that was seemingly lost - an organized presence on earth preserving and distributing the restored information.

Once we get set up you can pass a message to whatever groups you have been in contact with and they can join if they want to. I WILL bounce anyone that starts trouble. So let me know what you want to do and if it's OK with you then tomorrow I will look into starting a group. Operation Learning (unless you have a better name) is about to begin. study
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Hello Only Child,

You know by now that after two projects I am a person who, #1, can be trusted and #2 can be counted on once I give my word. Also, I'm fearless. If it's something that truly carries a good sense of reasoned argument and possesses an honestly logical framework then I WILL show up. Oh, I almost forgot: It has to to benefit Mankind. There's nothing more that needs saying. Operation Learning it is.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Reboot.....
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3