The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
    UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
    onlychild
    UFO Reboot..... Vote_lcapUFO Reboot..... I_voting_barUFO Reboot..... Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

UFO Reboot.....

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    glider
    CE 4

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Hello All, (I must be outa my mind!)

Anyone game for trying to ask ETs to show themselves to the world one more time? I'm thinking of shooting for 11/11/11. It's a Friday and the seasons are more conducive for the Global community of believers in both Hemispheres for milder weather. The clock on this site http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=gmt will be the only reference for the timing of the new event.

Since nothing occurred back on 7/20/2011 most fears of anything bad happening should be almost non-existent and perhaps more will wish to participate this time around. After 11/11/11 no more attempts will be made, at least by me. As in the last time, anyone wishing to join in will do so for their own reasons as, again, it will be conducted as a personal endeavor to overcome any fear issues regarding the subject.

If there were not so many wishing to come together in order to take UFO-community-oriented action I would not bother with this again. But at the end of the last project there was quite a bit of enthusiasm with many wanting to be involved should another program of presenting an invitation to ET to show themselves in a world-wide display be generated.

I am still not a believer but it did not interfere with the spirit of the previous project as I didn't have an Alien agenda of my own, and still do not. So, with no theories or hypotheses to push, the project remains pure and objective. Nothing to muddy things up on my end. If this is something anyone is interested in doing just say so and the project will begin. The first time around got off to a bit of as rough start because the idea was new to many and the concept of "Asking", although simple in principle, was nonetheless difficult for some to grasp.

The most important feature of this second invitation is, like the first attempt, that it will NOT A PREDICTION of a showing. It is not a demand or anything like that. It is only giving ET PERMISSION to show; it's simply saying that it's OK to do so because people want to know about their existence. This is a passive, harmless, approach using mental telepathy for about one minute as a collective body of believers, all holding the same thought at the same moment. After the one minute of asking the project ends and life goes on with or without a showing. Just like last time.

Unlike last time however the time leading up to this second Event will not be five months. It will be much shorter, more like three weeks or so. Anyone up for a second try at ET contact? It's free to do and could be a worthwhile endeavor. It completely circumvents the powers that be in all regards. Something just between you and ET with no middle-man; just you and ET- one on one. If ET exists and the reports of telepathic communication are true then this kind of project allows that to be performed on a large scale. It all comes down to what you believe and how much of that belief one is willing to accept without proof.

There is tons of evidence pointing to the existence of ET. The problem is that the evidence only POINTS to ET. It does not PROVE ET. A world-wide display would prove without any doubt that Aliens exist. Most will agree that proof is way overdue. This project, like the previous one, is an avenue in which one can take action with the purpose of getting an answer. There are no guarantees here, just a collective way that the community as a whole can do something with a determined goal in mind.

After this, after the second time of seeing that the UFO Community can get together and get involved in a single action as one entity, the next step should be a world collective to force the issue into the open. I see few (if any) options available for private citizens to secure answers to this 60+ year old enigma. This is again only a start, where things go from here is up to you as a community with a vested interest in your time spent so far trying to gain answers and access to information. Until that time this IS an action that one can be involved in.

I tried to make a difference for five months up until 7/20/2011 and I am not even a believer. Just someone who cares about folks getting strung along with what's been passing for facts and Truth. And I am STILL trying to make a difference. Are there those around who think the same way? I am only one person but, I don't care, I'm going to try ANYWAY! Any takers?

Regards, glider.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Sure - go for it Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Hello All,

In order for you to understand the scope of this project and to promote transparency here is a list of the Forums onto which this latest endeavor has been posted. More may be added:

Alien Casebook Forum
    David Icke's official Forum
    Book of Thoth Forum
    Alien Existence Forum
    Open Minds Forum
    Paracast Forum
    Ufo Evolution Forum
    Planet Flipside Forum
    Unexplained Mysteries Forum
    Above Top Secret Forum
    UFO Research Forum
    The Black Vault Forum
    Binnall of America Forum
    Ufology Network Forum
    Alien-UFOs Forum
    UFO Casebook Forum
    UFO Forums
    UFO Magazine Forum

All of these fine Forums contain members that were actively involved in last summer's Event and many interated a desire at that time to be notified of any future endeavors. Quite a few mentioned how much they felt good and enjoyed taking an active roll in being part of the solution no matter how small and, most of all, appreciated the opportunity to be involved with so many others of like mind. I've always remembered that particular sentiment and do think the UFO community at large benefits from enlisting a larger world view and the comraderie of knowing that so many, who would not normally connect between members of other Forums, can enjoy as a World group equal footing in a common effort.

Regards, hiflier.

Everyone here on the UFO Magazine Forum needs to remember very well that this project's concept had it's origin in OnlyChild back in Jan. 2011. I decided to have another go at it. I just felt that OC's idea was to good and too valueable to allow it to simply fade away. I wish I thought of it myself but only someone with great insight could come up with such an approach. Thanks OC. I'll try to do it justice. Then I'm done.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm

The only reason I like this idea is that people are TOO divided to reach. They want to know, but like I have been saying, the info was taken out of circulation 5000+ years ago. It's like Plutarch said:

… For Isis is a Greek word, and so also is
    Typhon, her enemy, who is conceited, as his name
    implies, because of his ignorance and self
    -deception. He tears to pieces and scatters to
    the winds the sacred writings, which the goddess
    collects and puts together …

Osiris wasn't killed and his body parts spread all over - the INFORMATION was.

Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

Number of posts : 455
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:29 am

O.C.,
    betcha a 10 spot you know the information! If you know it's missing then you have to know what is missing? If only in the negative sense of what it is.

Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 am

Can sum it up in a single cartoon:

UFO Reboot..... Alien_taxi_need_lift
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Hello Dave Fair,

The information (that OC has) has been given many times if memory serves me. ET shows up when something bad or DNA-changing is going to occur. That is the information that was lost and there is little more to be said. 5,000 years ago that information was given a symbol and when anyone viewed that symbol they knew what it meant. It meant that when things started to appear in the sky it portended a very serious event was going to occur. Everybody knew that and understood that ET was there to manage things and not to worry about the event or the details concerning it. ET would handle everything so just remain calm and trust them to sort it out.

The last event did not warrant an ET intervention but the Humans not knowing of such things felt that it did. Things were bad yes, but evidently not extinctual enough in ET's estimation to arrange for rescue. Since the Humans, viewing the symbol, knowing what it signified, thought ET would show up and save the day one can only imagine how crestfallen they became when the event ended and the expected arrival never came. The Humans assumed that the symbol was flawed and so began the move to change that very symbol ALONG WITH IT'S MEANING (information) into something else that had a new meaning (new with wrong information).

That is what Only Child is saying. ET is showing up again in our lifetime and no one knows the big question: WHY? OC is saying that this new visitation means that something bad or DNA-changing is going to happen again. That's the "WHY". ET is here to fix it like in the past but since the knowledge WRT that was stifled 5,000 years ago it's all new to us. But not to ET; for them it's business as usual- no big deal. Same old same old.

I get it but I still think ET screwed up by not showing. Even a little bit. Who knows maybe they did. Which IMHO would be worse as the symbol would have been tossed out immediately out of anger as ET would appear to be going back on their word so to speak. If ET was interested in having Humans hold onto this knowledge then they should have showed up and pulled off the rescue anyway even if it was just to show good faith. I think they screwed up. Maybe this time they'll get it right.

There may be in fact a cosmic superwave coming but I wager if it's not a large one ET will wade in anyway for an opportunity to prove themselves and get back in our good graces. That could also be the reason they're here.

If they indeed exist.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:59 pm

UFO Reboot..... AliensHi
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 pm

glider wrote:

I get it but I still think ET screwed up by not showing. Even a little bit. Who knows maybe they did. Which IMHO would be worse as the symbol would have been tossed out immediately out of anger as ET would appear to be going back on their word so to speak. If ET was interested in having Humans hold onto this knowledge then they should have showed up and pulled off the rescue anyway even if it was just to show good faith. I think they screwed up. Maybe this time they'll get it right.

There may be in fact a cosmic superwave coming but I wager if it's not a large one ET will wade in anyway for an opportunity to prove themselves and get back in our good graces. That could also be the reason they're here.

If they indeed exist.

I was thinking about this since I read it yesterday, hence the commentary cartoon. But I do understand what you are saying and I had made similar comments myself.

What I noticed was that my approach was making a comparison (as usual) to what I knew, and this picture deals with what we call sociopathy. Basically, sociopathy is the absence of our "feelings ability", an ability that we get from the mammalian mid-brain. Anyone who does something to you to accomplish some goal, something that seems to bypass your personal feelings, has no remorse / regard for what you feel, is either a full blown born sociopath, or at least has acquired the traits due to head trauma (brain damage) or even abuse on whatever level in their life (a deliberate shutdown of feelings towards people).

As I thought about this picture, I wondered ... what if whoever it is we are dealing with simply doesn't have an equivalent to our mammalian brain? What if they simply are not mechanically ABLE - to feel - the way we do? We are considering a picture that says all life out there thinks like us (only higher) but not once do we consider the fact that they may be COMPLETELY different in the WAY they think.

I have a hunch we missed something so blatantly obvious - it's embarrassing. We are looking at a picture for us that says in the event of some catastrophic event, ET shows up to help ... add to that idea - just how many planets in our galaxy alone have life, and are in the same boat we are? I wouldn't say we were any more special than any other planet, and if that's true, does it mean there is a "job" out there that does nothing but save life-forms in the event of a major calamity?

This idea also ties to every approach used in my life, which also ties to the grand picture, which boils down to nothing more than - do you want help? No? Good luck - see ya.

Emotionless? Yes. But who says they have emotions? Maybe, after who knows how long they have been doing this, it's all boiled down to a base picture, and whoever these beings are, are best suited for the job. I mean, if the picture is correct, the Clovis culture seemingly ran away (? no symbol - no knowledge), and ET said - fine, see ya.

Would WE do that? I'm thinking no, and then, what would be the difference in the picture? Emotions. Me thinks - they don't have emotions because their brain is designed differently. If that's the case, and if "something is coming" UFO Reboot..... 17 I think we should realize that "they" aren't playing games, because games require - feelings.

Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Hello ALL,

After all the posts I issued on these many Forums over the five months leading up to the 7/20/2011 Event I'm taking a new and learned tack and it is this: if anyone wants to do this on 11/11/11 at 8:00pm GMT for one minute then do so. If not that's OK too. No comments or replies between now and then are required or necessary. The project is in place and that's all there really is to it. Do as you will either way. If I do not hear from anyone I won't know one way or another and I don't need to know. It's a personal choice at that time and on that date and those are only for a universal reference, for anyone wishing to, to know that others know the date and time as well and we can all leave it at that.

This will be posted on all the Forums after which point the threads may close.

Thanks and regards, hiflier.
    Back to top Go down
    jackgbowman
    CE 2

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: perhaps   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:39 pm

if comtactees and abductees got the message for you and relayed it to the beings in question it might work better.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:48 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
    if comtactees and abductees got the message for you and relayed it to the beings in question it might work better.

Well this is part of what went on the last time if you look at the last attempt. I'm not much for the "sending mental messages" idea, but it kept popping up as people believe it can be done; nothing happened anyway.
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Hello All,

The Forums overall are very quiet on this topic so my inner sense says that it's time to leave the project in your hands. No one needs anyone at this point in order to follow through; just each other on the day of the Event. So once again:

This particular Event is set for 11/11/11 (only because it is easy to remember). The time is set for 8:00pm GMT utilizing this site: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=gmt so that everyone has the same clock for referencing the time which puts an end to any confusion WRT time zones, seasonal time changes and other time-sensitive unknowns. The idea of "asking" ET to show themselves world-wide for a period of only one minute means that on 11/11/11 at 8:01pm the project ends.

And that's it. Good luck to all of you who participate and if anyone thinks a reminder is called for simply say so and I'll be happy to oblige you two days ahead of time.

Best to all, hiflier.
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:59 pm

glider wrote:
    Hello All,

The Forums overall are very quiet on this topic so my inner sense says that it's time to leave the project in your hands. No one needs anyone at this point in order to follow through; just each other on the day of the Event. So once again:

This particular Event is set for 11/11/11 (only because it is easy to remember). The time is set for 8:00pm GMT utilizing this site: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=gmt so that everyone has the same clock for referencing the time which puts an end to any confusion WRT time zones, seasonal time changes and other time-sensitive unknowns. The idea of "asking" ET to show themselves world-wide for a period of only one minute means that on 11/11/11 at 8:01pm the project ends.

And that's it. Good luck to all of you who participate and if anyone thinks a reminder is called for simply say so and I'll be happy to oblige you two days ahead of time.

Best to all, hiflier.
    Der est a new cinamea debuting next year.
    der story line goes like dis. The nazi used a secret base in der artic to creat a fleet of flying saucers and flew to der dark side of der moon. der they increased der numbers and bilt a fleet of ships looking like dergibles. Des ships now come to der earth and dey contain large numbers of flying saucers bomber and der fighters. The fourth rike will rise from the ashes.
    Any way thats the story.
    Nice shot of electric motor cycle with side car driven by helmuted space suited nazi ridding on the moon.
    Glider don't ever take this too seriously,
    You look up and eventually you will see some thing.
    down here most of the time you see turkey buzzards but onece in a while an eagle.

davefair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 am

That reminds me of this text that was floating around the net a dozen years ago UFO Reboot..... Chuckle

World-Wide Language:

The European Commission has just announced an agreement that English
    will be the official language of the EU - rather than German (the
    other possibility). As part of the negotations, Her Majesty's
    Government conceded that English Spelling had some room for
    improvement, and has accepted a 5-year phase-in of new rules which
    would apply to the language and reclassify it as EuroEnglish.

The agreed plan is as follows:

In year 1, the soft 'c' would replaced by the 's'. Sertainly, this
    will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be
    replaced by 'k'. This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan
    now have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the
    troublesome 'ph' is replaced by 'f'. This will reduse 'fotograf' by 20%.

In the 3d year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be
    expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters, which have
    always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
    horible mes of the silent e's in the language is disgrasful and
    they should eliminat them.

By year 4, peopl wil be reseptiv to lingwistik korektions such as
    replasing 'th' with 'z' and 'w' with 'v' (saving mor keyboard spas).

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords
    kontaining 'ou' and similar changes vud of kors be applied to ozer
    kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz year, ve vil have a reli sensibil riten styl. Zer vil
    be no more trubls or difikultis and evrirum vil find it ezi to
    understand ech ozer.

ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU!!!.
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:12 am

onlychild wrote:
    That reminds me of this text that was floating around the net a dozen years ago UFO Reboot..... Chuckle

World-Wide Language:

The European Commission has just announced an agreement that English
    will be the official language of the EU - rather than German (the
    other possibility). As part of the negotations, Her Majesty's
    Government conceded that English Spelling had some room for
    improvement, and has accepted a 5-year phase-in of new rules which
    would apply to the language and reclassify it as EuroEnglish.

The agreed plan is as follows:

In year 1, the soft 'c' would replaced by the 's'. Sertainly, this
    will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be
    replaced by 'k'. This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan
    now have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the
    troublesome 'ph' is replaced by 'f'. This will reduse 'fotograf' by 20%.

In the 3d year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be
    expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters, which have
    always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
    horible mes of the silent e's in the language is disgrasful and
    they should eliminat them.

By year 4, peopl wil be reseptiv to lingwistik korektions such as
    replasing 'th' with 'z' and 'w' with 'v' (saving mor keyboard spas).

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords
    kontaining 'ou' and similar changes vud of kors be applied to ozer
    kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz year, ve vil have a reli sensibil riten styl. Zer vil
    be no more trubls or difikultis and evrirum vil find it ezi to
    understand ech ozer.

ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU!!!.

He,he,he
    dasis ick xatly vot I mento der end.
    Das vaw grat und ve r nolu end der cec yr........
    LOLOLOmao
    I love it Your caught it and bated it backat me one better.

I doff my chapo to you sir! You did me one better.

Dave clown )fair
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:25 am

jackgbowman wrote:

Jack,
    thats an intresting thought. The only thing that I can think of would be some thing like the bat light.
    Here's another thought for you. I was listening to a recording from a night hawk f117 who had gotten involed with an aerial sighting of one of them. An airliner had spotted it and reported it, air force radar was tracking it and asked the night hawk if he could see it as it was one mile off his port side. He responded that indeed they both saw it. flight of two I guess.
    Now wouldn't it be possible to laser them with the targeting laser? Now that should get a responce.

I actually think they may be nothing more then tourist out on an excursion. Kinda of a fly by look at all of the monkies kinda of thing. A space tour bus.

What do you think?

davefair
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Hello All,

I'm sending out this to Forums listed in this thread as some of you made it known that as 11/11/11 approached you wanted a reminder. So here it is:

At 8:00pm GMT utilizing this website's clock http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=gmt everyone is invited to spend one minute giving ET permission to display themselves and their crafts to the world. This exercise is performed by simply asking them to do so. Anyone who wishes to may participate and, in the process, join in with others in this second project. Refering to the wbbsite for timing the exercise will rule out any time zone/time change issues and keep all on track.

There will be no more project after this one unless someone wishes to take the ball and initiate one maybe even just within their own Forums. But to reach a broader audience being a member on all the Forums is probably best way. But in the meantime this project is active and at 8:01 GMT it will be over. Battling fear is the key here so Good Luck and Good Courage to all who make the endeavor and the effort- for one minute.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

What's the response level this time around?
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello Only Child,

The responses to the most recent post have been good. I've seen the views increase gradually since the start of this particular project but between this posting and the previous one the actual responses were virtually nil. I'm about to go through the list and check in with the Forums to see if anyone needs clarifications. Time differentials seem to be the chief stumbling block so I simply encourage them to use the GMT sight and disregard everything else.

I'll update this in about an hour or so.

Peace.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm outta here and won't be back till later tonite. Isn't there a time shift now that we set the clocks back? Shouldn't affect GMT - just curious.
    Back to top Go down
    glider
    CE 4

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Hello OC,

Yes, we went from -4 to -5 hours compared to GMT. Standard time is now in effect which puts the U.S. East Coast looking at 3:00 in the afternoon on 11/11/11.
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 pm

UFO Reboot..... 113
    Back to top Go down
    davefair
    CE 4
    davefair

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:13 am

glider wrote:
    Hello All,

I'm sending out this to Forums listed in this thread as some of you made it known that as 11/11/11 approached you wanted a reminder. So here it is:

At 8:00pm GMT utilizing this website's clock http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=gmt everyone is invited to spend one minute giving ET permission to display themselves and their crafts to the world. This exercise is performed by simply asking them to do so. Anyone who wishes to may participate and, in the process, join in with others in this second project. Refering to the wbbsite for timing the exercise will rule out any time zone/time change issues and keep all on track.

There will be no more project after this one unless someone wishes to take the ball and initiate one maybe even just within their own Forums. But to reach a broader audience being a member on all the Forums is probably best way. But in the meantime this project is active and at 8:01 GMT it will be over. Battling fear is the key here so Good Luck and Good Courage to all who make the endeavor and the effort- for one minute.
    I'll throw somthing into the ring.......... Is it a mental request or do we just go out side and talk to the clouds? Either or both.
    I could take my rusty knights templar sword out and hold it up to the sky by the tip while I recite "Aliens show your self!" Hmmm!
    this is done at night right? I don't want the neighbors calling the sheriff on me.
    That was done in jest. Tomorrow I have set aside for remebering those who gave all for thier country and for those who have lost much. I went to the V.A. the other day for a check up. As I sat in the waiting room with the other 500 vets, a hush come over the room, thru the door came a wheel chair. In it was a young man who had losst half of his face and most of his limbs to an I.E.D. in Iraq. He was follow by his wife and two small children. I stood up and started clapping to honor him. The whole room rose and did the same. He looked embarresed to be recognised, but you could see his wife and children were proud of him. I some times wish I could do more. So tomorrow I will honor not only myself but all of the others too.

Davefair
    Back to top Go down
    onlychild
    Keyholder for Area 51
    onlychild

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

I saw a single bird fly by - maybe it wasn't really a bird UFO Reboot..... Chuckle
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

UFO Reboot..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: UFO Reboot.....   UFO Reboot..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Reboot.....
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next