The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 I_voting_barBlackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 I_voting_barBlackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Blackwinter's Encounters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
metoo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Some general comments   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm

I am skeptical about any abduction claim in general but I never categorically claim anyone's story is untrue. I don't think we should assume because someone's story doesn't fit our idea of what an abduction should be or could be that it is false. There is no reason at all IMO to believe that aliens would be moral or caring just because they are presumed more intelligent (after all they have space ships so they should be smarter than us right?). Using humans as an example, psychopaths are often brilliant but have no empathy/sympathy for others. Humans are more intelligent than animals (usually) but we humans sometimes treat them horribly.

I know many things which are "unbelievable" turn out to be true while many things that seem to be quite "believable" turn out to be untrue. So I'll just say thank you for sharing your story.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:06 am

gigas,
I absolutely refuse to pick up the codex gigas. That things wieghts a whoping one hundred and twenty eight pounds.
Tis bad enough that the interant preacher runs arround shoutting that the devil came in a space ship.
I don't know never having had an alien encounter, not to count the dog girl in the bar at three. How ever I did, the next morning, consider chewing my own arm off to get out of there.
I know that there are large numbers of people, who disappear, with no trace ever to be found.
Thirty years ago there was a young girl walking a racoon on a leash. She and the racoon were never found, not even a trace.

davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm

metoo wrote:
I don't think we should assume because someone's story doesn't fit our idea of what an abduction should be or could be that it is false.

This is why proof is needed. Did you ever see that video: There's a 20 percent chance we're living in a computer simulation. Are we?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm

We maybe Onlchild , there is no way of proving it either way .

If we were in fact , living in a computer simulation , would it still be a simulation ?

Just rambling .

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

free wheel wrote:
We maybe Onlchild , there is no way of proving it either way .

If we were in fact , living in a computer simulation , would it still be a simulation ?

Just rambling .

Yeah it would (that's why the background for the universe is black - they never wrote a background scheme for it Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Chuckle )

Someone else said we are living in a black hole. Are we?

The idea is, we need proof. Aliens were "friendly" in the 50s, but suddenly Betty and Barney Hill had a new story and that story pattern grew exponentially over the years. I couldn't verify any of it, so it's useless to me because of what has gone on in my life, and abductions like we read about never happened to me once since the mid-fifties.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 pm

But only child,
if we had proof it would be on tv... wait a moment...........It was on tv.
Oh! no one believed it. They just said it was strange lights.
Or was that weather ballons..... or maybe swamp gas...... mass hypnosis?

The only proof that we have is what happened to us. It can only be proof to us.
Strange that in a world full of cyber activity the only proofs are videos and still pictures.
I personally draw the line at taking shots at every thing I don't understand.
Hmmm well maybe politicans are the exception to that one.

I do however grok what you say.
Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:11 am

davefair wrote:

The only proof that we have is what happened to us. It can only be proof to us.
But there is a problem with the "way" people handle said "proof." The scientific method MUST be used in EVERY case, meaning that every person with "information" must tear it apart and prove or disprove it. Most of this stuff is unverifiable and cannot be used to construct a picture. In my final conclusions, part of the picture states "IT" is coming, and we are to take all of our beliefs (interpretations of the picture) and chuck them. Why? We are doing it all wrong. Regarding "IT" ... do we know, or could we possibly determine, what "IT" is? Only by the overall context of the picture I am holding, which shows a destruction event. There is also a certain percentage chance that "IT" is something else; some undisclosed event - like, maybe an arrival? It also could be just the restoration of the original information we lost 5000+ years ago, and there is plenty of time to disseminate this information. Since I can't say for sure, then it goes on a shelf in my head as an incomplete / unverifiable picture, and time will tell.

The idea is, be careful what you label as proof ... the word "proof" implies that you "have PROVEN" the data.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Blackwinter's Encounters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackwinter's Encounters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Abduction-
Jump to: