Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Blackwinter's Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Blackwinter's Encounters   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 am

There have been some requests for I/me/us to tell our side of encounters and experiences with UFOs and aliens.To give a fair warning,our experiences do not match up with the 'norm' --those generally benign encounters with Greys and such.

(After much discussion,some additional details of us will be revealed for the sake of necessity and as an act of courtesy to those of you taking the time to read this.I will use the first initials of our first names.)

The experiences I and my wife M have endured are best described as terrifying,horrible,and have made our lives quite difficult.We have met others who have had very similar but different experiences and encounters.

The following is one encounter among many

The first shared encounter my wife and I had occured before we were married,roughly seven months after I'd breached the topic of UFOs and related topics to her after noticing how she reacted when we saw a commercial for 'Fire In The Sky' coming on tv one evening.
M's reaction was extreme; shaking and trembling,very elevated heartrate...all the classic signs of extreme fright.
This led to a conversation between us where we found we had quite a bit in common regarding the UFO phenomenon.After we finished talking,we each dug out the notebooks we'd been keeping regarding our personal experiences and although the experiences were different--there were more similarities than differences and more than a few occasions where our experiences happened only a few hours apart from each other.
On one hand it was a relief to know we weren't alone--then the realization of what that mean sunk in,and we both started getting very afraid.
Memories began surfacing on their own,and still do but no longer as frequently as they did.
M's were first,and accompanied with crippling migraine headaches,nosebleeds and occasional bleeding from her eyes,absolute loss of balance and one pupil or the other would go wide-open and unresponsive while the other remained normal,as well on most occasions the arm on the opposite side of the 'blown' pupil would experience 'pins-and-needles' sensation to an extreme where even a slight breath of air movement would make her scream.
Medical testing,including EEG,CAT-scans and MRI have revealed no physical reason whatsoever for any of these symptoms whatsoever and on two occasions were witnessed by hospital staff.
My own symptomology was similar,except that I experienced the pins-and-needles sensation down the left side of my back and the entirety of my right leg.

What we remembered...

We'd gone out to the lake,intent on camping for a weekend and had arrived late afternoon.We'd set things up,grabbed a couple of MREs as we were feeling to lazy to bother with a fire and cooking and settled into conversation and talking about plans for the future over wine.
We were halfway through the bottle,hardly enough to get us drunk,when we noticed that despite the fact that it'd gotten dark the birds had suddenly started making a lot of noise and departing the area...birds that are normally never active during night were leaving the area in what can only be described as a panic-flight.
We looked around to see what could be causing it,totally puzzled as we'd never even heard of anything like it before and then we saw the ship,hovering just above the trees over us,and it'd arrived without making a sound.
It wasn't saucer-shaped exactly,and we were mostly seeing it from underneath--but like a saucer-disk with three large scooplike areas equidistant along it's edge.
This was enough for both of us to immediately recognize the type of ship,we've both seen this type and similar ones often enough to know them as well as our own car.
The underside had nine bluish-white glowing lights that seemed like they should have been bright enough to hurt the eyes but didn't,and they concentrated their 'light' like spotlights on the ground always moving slightly in seemingly random patterns.The middle of the underside had a greenish-white glowing dome,but more than just a 180 degree half-sphere,maybe 270 degrees of a sphere exposed outside the hull.This 'dome' was closely surrounded by six smaller true half-sphere domes that glowed with a less intense greenish-white glow.
The hull is like--well the closest thing would be to say it's like polished obsidian,but seems somehow different in a way that's impossible for me to verbalize.The 'scoop-shaped gaps in the edges of the hull each have a grille with deep red glow...they look 'hot' in the same way a stove burner or red-hot metal does.
The size of the ship was big enough to cover an average-sized schoolyard roughly,but it's hard to judge with precision under the circumstances we've been encountering them.
M tried dialling 911,and her cell wasn't just 'no-signal' it was dead--it's LCD screen was black and the smell of burnt out electronics came off it a little.She dropped it and we ran as fast as we could,heading into the deepest section of the woods there was immediately close to us.
They/it followed us for a few minutes,then we were hit with a bluish-white light like the ones from the lights on it's underside but far brighter and this did hurt the eyes like a big very high-powered xenon flash going off in your face.We couldn't see,it didn't matter whether we looked away from it or not,our eyes were tearing up uncontrollably,and there was this very disorienting high-powered buzzing sound in our heads that took us off our legs...neither of us could figure out which way was 'up'.
They let us flounder around like that for a while then we felt sick,deep-bone-sick and no energy,even finding it hard to breathe,we could barely move and felt like this time we'd die for sure.

Next thing I know I'm in a barely-lit space.
Dim deep-blue lines about three feet above my head were the only lights,five of them,and if I moved towards them they moved away or seemed to.I was naked,and it was cold,the floor feeling like a form of ceramic I guess.I couldn't tell where any walls were,could only see the blue lights and all I could ever touch was the flooring.No echo-effects,so I can only surmise it was a very large space.
I could however clearly but distantly hear M--screaming,shrieking,calling for me ,pleading and begging.
It went on from just before I fully regained my senses and stood up until a few minutes after I started in the direction her screams were coming from--then they just stopped with a choked-out sticky-sounding squeal.
That was a sound I hope to Hell I never hear again.
I wanted to kill them,find M and then kill every last alien I could find with my bare hands--put yourself in my position,how would you feel ??
I was terrified about what they were doing to her,to make her make sounds like that...I didn't think I'd ever see her alive again.
Instead,all I could do was wander around in the darkness,lost,feeling like the worst failure of a man since the dawn of Humanity.
I couldn't find my way to her,kept getting the location/direction of sounds confused,and was essentially slowly freezing to death.It was cold enough that after a seemingly long while frost started forming in my moustache.
I kept going until I couldn't go any further,my feet felt like frozen blocks of meat and eventually I couldn't remain standing but I kept going until the cold's effects overwhelmed anger's 'boosting' effects and I tripped over my own feet and went down hard.
I really have no idea how long it actually was,understandably,without any frame of reference to work with.The last I recall of that dark space was the cold getting the better of me and feeling so small,useless and powerless.
The next thing I knew,it was the following night,11:33 PM.This was determined after I checked the clock in our car.
We came-to on the ground in the woods in the same general area where we'd been taken from.We were left naked,none of our clothing or possessions had been returned.For this reason,we have a small number of hide-a-keys on our car as well as a stashed backpack of clothes cash,replacement keys,etc.We never carry our ID and such on our persons anymore except rarely/only when we know it'll be needed as it's such an immense pain to replace.
It took us a while to get back to our campsite--quite an experience traipsing through the Autumn night woods around a lake stark-naked,starving-hungry and feeling jumpy-scared.I can only surmise they do this to us as an additional part of testing us,maybe gauging our skills at adaptation and whether we're getting better or not.
Yes,conjecture on my part,but if there's a reason that's one that seems logical to my Human mind,maybe it's just a game they play??

Blackwinter

My name is 'M',and you've heard 'J's' side of our first shared abduction,so now it's my turn.
First,let me say that I've been experiencing abductions since I was thirteen and these incidents have made a complete and unholy mess out of my life,I was thrown out by my family at sixteen because of them.I can understand why my parents did that to me,but I can't forgive them for it.
My husband,'J' is the eye of this storm for me.He stays awake and keeps watch when I sleep.He's always trying to keep us ahead of these F***ing aliens that have no regard for our lives,plans,desires and rights.He's managed to make our gypsy-style nomadic lifestyle something other than an unending and miserable exile.

My experience aboard the ship that took us at the lake was as bad as it sounds.
I couldn't speak for four days after it because I'd screamed loud enough and strenuously enough that I'd hurt my throat,larynx and vocal chords.Even then,I sounded like I had laryngitis for a week after that.
There were no 'Greys'.
I've only encountered the 'Greys' twice that I can be certain of and compared to what's aboard the ship we encountered at the lake the 'Greys' come off like overly-polite valets.
To begin with,here's what I learned about my physical condition after that encounter when 'J' took me to the hospital because I'd begun coughing up blood droplets immediately after trying to speak to him when he asked me if I was 'ok' when we came to in the wood.
It's always fun admitting that your injuries were sustained during an encounter with aliens...because you just KNOW there's all that whispering going on behind your back and that all of it is about your husband possibly abusing you and nothing you say will change their minds. Sad
The description used regarding my throat was; 'like someone tried reaming it out with steel wool'.
My vocal chords and the interior of my larynx were bruised and inflamed also.The professional opinion was that there'd been; 'considerable and forceful intrusion by a foreign object or objects'.
They found puncture marks on the far back of my tongue,and under my tongue, and the back of my throat which were compared in size to the needle mark left after a blood-drawing.
The skin on my arms and legs,from shoulders to wrists and from hip-joints to ankles was scaly and red as if I'd overwashed with a harsh soap.
additional needle-like puncture marks were found in my underarm regions,just below the bottom of the middle of my ribcage,my pubic area over each ovary,the inside of my crotch on both sides where the thighs join the hips.

I'm going to stop here for now,it's late and re-living this is harder than I imagined.

Blackwinter-M
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Hello Blackwinter , you guys !
Not quite sure what to make of your vibe ? I consider you sincere but i must confess that the nature of your experiences is disturbing .
All my own contact experiences have been positive . Except perhaps one . That being with the "insectoid " race . Those guys are scary !!

All the best
FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:46 pm

free wheel wrote:
Hello Blackwinter , you guys !
Not quite sure what to make of your vibe ? I consider you sincere but i must confess that the nature of your experiences is disturbing .
All my own contact experiences have been positive . Except perhaps one . That being with the "insectoid " race . Those guys are scary !!

All the best
FW .

Disturbing is right,and Thanks for replying. Smile
We haven't encountered Insectoids yet,but if they're anything in attitude/mentality like the ones that seem so fond of us--we'll pass on meeting them,if we actually have a choice.
(We all know us little Humans don't against that kind of technology but it's nice to think we do.) Smile
We won't be trying to tell anyone what to make of our experiences--all we're trying to do is share information about our encounters with aliens other than the 'usual suspects' and give people a general 'heads-up' on them.
Maybe our alerting people about them might save some people from going through what we've been having to endure,or at least give them a chance of trying to escape if they see their ships.
We are relieved that most people seem to have generally benign/positive interactions with aliens--we like to think that says something about the balance of things in general regarding the galaxy/universe.

M is trying to keep herself together long enough to finish her part of the post,but what she experiences from these aliens is always pretty horrific and has left it's marks and scars on her psyche.

Blackwinter

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 am

Maybe I missed it somewhere, what type of creatures had you. Can you discribe their appearence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:04 am

Gigas wrote:
Maybe I missed it somewhere, what type of creatures had you. Can you discribe their appearence.

No,you didn't miss anything.We've been caught up in some minor things that demand attention,like rebuilding the alternator of our car after it failed early Friday morning.
We're getting things finished up and will be posting a little later.

Blackwinter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Blackwinter-M's Experience -- Cont'd   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 am

To continue,and honestly I’d rather be sitting nude on the ice-cold hood of our car removing my own wisdom teeth with a set of rusty pliers--but I'm not going to leave this half-finished.
The list from the examination continues.
The linings in my eye sockets were inflamed and I was experiencing pain from the eyeball shooting back deep into my head along the optic nerve,at least that’s how it felt.This persisted although slowly got better/went away as the linings of my eye sockets recovered.For weeks afterwards though my eyes were painfully light-sensitive.
They also found four puncture marks along my spine that matched up to the disks if I was laying on my back,evenly-spaced from the base of my skull to my lower back.
There were also needle punctures in my right side that would be appropriate to the location of the liver and one on my left side corresponding to the location of the spleen.

Here’s what I recall from that experience.
When I came-to aboard the ship,the first thing I noticed was the cold,it wasn’t excessive but best described as ‘badly-chilly’ when you’re naked.
Then I noticed the smells…
Chemical-type odors,like if you opened a bunch of things from under your kitchen sink at random,or visited a plant that makes industrial chemicals, along with a smell that I can only describe as a mixture of fishy-sewage and 'sour gas' aka hydrogen sulfide.The smells wren't constant,but would waft along now and then at random.
I was on the floor, curled-up in a marked-out nine-sided zone,the markings in the floor seemed to be part of the flooring which itself looked and felt like a cross between obsidian and steel--hard to describe.
When I stood up and tried to run out and find a place to hide,I encountered some kind of electrical field that hurt badly enough to stop me and make me go back into the zone and check for burn marks.That's also when I felt very strongly I was being watched,and tried to keep myself covered with my hands and arms.I was feeling scared,creeped-out,'jumpy' from the shock and my heart was pounding like a jackhmmer while I felt like I was going to pass out because I was breathing too fast.
Looking around wasn’t easy,there was a kind of thick ‘fog’ all around,I could make out indistinct shapes now and then,moving,but not much else.Even looking up didn't help me spot any light sources,the light was diffused through the fog.
After a while,huddled there on the flooring,I heard a chime that came from the floor directly under me and I looked down of course,noticing that the zone’s barrier markers had changed to green and had opened in one direction while the ‘walls’ were closing in.The opened part of the zone’s walls extended across the flooring and the zone kept shrinking until it came into contact with me and the charge-fields or whatever compelled me to move into the pathway.
The zone shrunk,disappeared and turned into a barrier-marker that followed me as I made my hesitant way along the path.When I stopped,it would come into contact with me and make me keep going forward.
Eventually,but it couldn’t have been all that long really,I came to a table that didn't look or feel like metal,plastic or glass about chest-high.In the foggy light it looked like off-white or eggshell colored.It was supported by a paper-thin curve of material from each end that joined together at the flooring.The table itself couldn't have been more than half an inch thick.
The shrinking path made me climb onto it to avoid getting shocked again.The surface was soft,like foam bedding and much wider than I thought it needed to be as I watched a body-shaped depression formed and I got shocked again where I was sitting on the edge.I jumped down,finding out after a short and sharp jolt the flooring was charged and hopped back up onto the table,getting shocked again from the edge and had to scoot towards the middle of the table to get away from the shocks.
I sat there huddled-up,trying to deal with it all and feeling memories trying to surface,fail,but getting enough to know from them that I didn't want to be here.I started crying,and huddled myself as tight as i could,hoping they'd eventually get bored and let me and 'J' go.I guess my inactivity annoyed them as the table surface started giving me shocks from everywhere but the depressions-areas which i learned as i squirmed away from the shocks.
...eventually took the hint and settled myself into the depression,spread-eagle,feeling the ‘foam’ sink a little more and adjust to me.I felt like I was volunteering to be buried alive,that kind of apprehension and feeling of helplessness.
When I tried to move after that I found that the depression had become 'sticky' and I could still raise my head although my back from the base of my neck down was effectively glued to the depression.Something was oozing from the material of the table in the depressions for my legs and I could feel something very similar along my arms.
It was white-colored,mucus-like,but when I panicked and started trying to get out of the depressions I managed to yank my limbs free of the 'glue' but this stuff had covered them.It was like a mucusy-rubbery kind of stuff with lots of long thread-like things in it.
I was panicking and screaming and didn't realize it but the more I struggled the tighter it got around my limbs and the amount of 'give' from the depression-area was shrinking.Becoming more entrapped just made me panick even more and I succeeded in ending up with my limbs almost totally immobilized in the depressions.I could squirm them a little,but that was all.The table surface flattened out,leaving me glued to it by my back with my limbs snared.

I think I need to go throw up,more later.
Blackwinter-M

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Wow Blackwinter ! your recollection of this experience is daunting . I myself "fortunately " have never experienced anything so horrific . Not that i can consciously recall at least .
If the things you say are happening to you and yours are true ....... well , i'm really worried for you both !

Stunned .

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 pm

free wheel wrote:
Wow Blackwinter ! your recollection of this experience is daunting . I myself "fortunately " have never experienced anything so horrific . Not that i can consciously recall at least .
If the things you say are happening to you and yours are true ....... well , i'm really worried for you both !

Stunned .

FW .

Thanks for the concern,we do appreciate it. Smile
Most people from what we gather haven't (fortunately) had experiences like ours,so hopefully this means that our encounters and experiences are and will remain in the minority--can you imagine what would happen if what we've been through started happening to more and more people??
These aliens use different technologies obviously,and the question of why the memory blocks failed in both of us could mean either their technology is less refined/they have less experience with Humans or the Human brain will eventually 'hack' even the best memory-blocking.

Because of encounters like the one we're describing and the frequency of them over the years,we don't live like normal people.We had to give that up,and it wasn't the easiest decision to make,but one we felt was the smartest one.
We're mobile,all the time.We bought an old limo at auction and it serves as a mobile home for us.
Wireless internet has been the most incredibly useful development there is for us,and allows us to support ourselves partially through online affiliate programs and market trading,in addition to silver jewellry I make sometimes and soapstone figures M carves when the mood and inspiration strikes.
The worst part about all this is knowing how ultimately helpless we really are in staying clear of them.Since we've taken to the Gypsy life,encounters are less frequent but still happen,despite our best efforts and planning.
The best thing we've found is staying in parkades,preferably underground parkades.Unfortunately,you can't live in one even if you could afford to pay non-stop,but it does allow us some time where can let our guard down somewhat and feel some sense of security.

Blackwinter

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Blackwinter-M's Experience -- Cont'd   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 am

I am going to give my apologies that this is taking so long.I really didn't anticipate how much of an effect recalling this encounter would have on me.I've managed to scare 'J' pretty badly with the way my body's been reacting to bringing up these memories.The crying jags,anxiety attacks,etc.,but he knows I want to finish reporting this and is offering as much encouragement as possible without 'pushing'.
To press on...
The only way I can describe the fear I felt restrained on that table was that I felt like an animal in a trap.I could barely move,although I could still raise my head,and the more i struggled the more secured I was to the table and the likewise my limbs.After a while it was like my arms and legs were trapped in hardened cement.The table still remained conformed to my back,and the adhesion between it and me was like being superglued to it.
Then came a prickling sensation at points along my spine.I didn't know what was coming but I remember begging for a stop to it from who or whatever might be listening and watching.
Then I flt like I was being stabbed at spine at the base of my neck,then another lower down.By that point I remember shrieking in agony and trying to form words.Another stab-like sensation to my lower-middle spine and i forgot about speech,trying only to get away from the pain and being unable to.
I don't know how long it took for them to do that,but it seemed to go on endlessly.I remember slamming my head against the table surface mindlessly when i wasn't howling and screaming.
A bright light was in my face,and I couldn't escape it despite turning and twisting my head,it felt like it was burning my eyes even though I had them shut tight.I was in agony beyond anything I ever thought possible and scared i'd be blinded,and terrified about the things I could feel sticking into my back.
The light went away,and I opened my eyes,trying to blink away the massive amounts of tears in them and saw something coming down towards me from the ceiling.
It was a collection of mechanical-looking devices,varying shapes and sizes,that largest about the size of a salt-shaker.
They extended down from the main body they were mounted to on flexible pinkie-finger thick cables and fanned out over me.None touched me,but they came very close to me.
Different ones seemed to be dedicated to different areas of my body.The one close to my face was a collection of spike-like things,their bases connected together,whitish,but the 'sharp' end was rounded and kind of harmless-looking.I wasn't watching the others because the one was so close to my face I had my head pressed back into the table surface as much as I could to stay away from it.It just stayed over my face,the individual 'spikes' would move a little now and then and there was a soft electronic whining noise but that was all.
I was still scared almost completely out of my mind,pleading to be let go and calling for 'J',hoping he was somehow in earshot,needing to hear his voice--hell,even hearing him cursing the aliens out would've been fine,I was hoping to hear anything from him.
The smells I mentioned started getting more frequent and stronger,and something was moving in the fog,coming closer,with a odd-sounding foorfall.It was quiet,like sneakers on concrete but with a soft scraping sound and more than a two-footed footfall,which told me there was more than one being/person/alien approaching me.
I started struggling again,every instinct going off like fire-alarms,and became immediately reminded of the needles stabbing me in the spine.The pain was hideous,crashing,and I screamed so hard I thought my lungs and throat would burst and didn't care.
Because of the pain,I stopped struggling,breathing like I'd run a marathon flat-out despite the sickening smells in the air and watched the indistinct dark shape in the fog approach close enough that I could see it clearly.
I felt my mind 'stall' and a tidal wave of instinctive,reflexive repulsion went through me and I didn't want to be there on that table and alone with it--I would have sold my soul without blinking to get away from it all at that point.I knew from the feeling of memories stirring I'd seen this..thing,or another like it before.
They're big,about man-height and a good some extra.Four legs,hence the odd footfall.I can't say what the feet look like as I could only see so much from my vantage-point.It was about twice as wide as a large man and definitely non-hominid.It wore a close-fitting one-piece garment like a matte-finish greenish-black mylar but maybe as thick as a light sweater.
The arms were attached to the body close to the center of it's upper back,longer than a Human's,and with an extra 'elbow',thicker than a man's arms also.No neck,it's head was a lump above the 'shoulder joint' and was a cowl-like thing of skin-covered boney plate like a dome...I don't know proper terms,but the side plates had flexible joining and skin along the upper edge connecting to the dome-like main part.
The thing's 'face'...it's not a face like we have or think of.One main eye under the upper forward edge of the skull-dome,with two small ones to either side and just below,another eye slightly smaller than the main one was right below it.They moved,together and independently as it looked me over and meeting them...it's just--alien,there's nothing there like looking into the eyes of another person or even a wild animal,it's more like meeting the eyes of a shark,but worse,colder,more 'alien'.
In-and-under the 'secondary eye' was a fleshy-bony looking vertical slit that had two wider but shorter slits beside it that seemed to be nostrils as they flared and contracted along with it's torso-body as it breathed.The larger one moved occasionally,but never opened and i cannot help but feel relief at that.The best way i can describe the thing's skin color is that it's like a tortoise shell kind-of.Dark reddish-brown with odd small markings of lighter colored areas.
The hands are weird.each hand has a palm and two thumb-like digits across from two other thumb-like digits.I say 'thumb-like' because that's the closest thing I can connect them to.Two joints including the connection to the hand and 'stubby'.Between them in two groups of five and four respectively on opposite sides of the hand were...I'm going to call them tentacles but I'm pretty sure that'd be the wrong thing to call them.
They were like lobster antennae in their ringed-ridge-like surface,but as thick as my pinkie finger and as long as a man's hand roughly from wrist to middle finger's tip.When they flexed and moved it looked like they might have some kind of bones in them,like our finger bones but much shorter and more of them per 'finger'/tentacle.
From the overhead thing/console/array over me it reached up,did something and a large glasslike plate came down,hovering in front of it,lit with icons i guess we'd call them and rapid-running script in non-icon areas,as well as a display of me.A small disk on a string-thin metal-looking cable came down as well and stopped beside the plate,it took this and stuck it to the top of it's 'head',whenever it moved,if the cable was in the way,the cable would flex out of the way of it's hands and stay out of it's field of view.
I don't know how to describe my feelings...revulsion,fear,wanting to escape so badly that I understood why animal's will chew off a limb to escape.The feelings of helplessness,vulnerability and...insignificance,those were the worst.
It spent some time touching controls,looking at the plate and occasionally looking at me.Finally,it touched three icons and the 'scanners' retracted upward,while I felt something nudge me at my armpits,then was stabbed by needles that went in slowly and deeply,I think almost to my shoulder joints from how it felt.
The pain,you can't scream,it's like when you can't catch your breath because someone doused you with cold water...no screaming,it's just a fight to breathe.
The alien put a hand on my abdomen,feeling and pressing like a doctor would and steadily moved upward to my ribcage where it followed the line of the bottom edge of my ribs down each side as far as it could go before it ran into where I was 'glued' to the surface.
I would say the finger-tentacles were 'ticklish' but I didn't really notice that right then,understandably I think.I did notice they were easily as strong and dextrous as Human fingers.
The skin was dry and smoothly-rough,and much warmer than a Human hand,when it was close enough during that examination I could feel the heat coming off it's body.Not 'hot' but considerably warmer than a Human in terms of body temperature.
Other devices came down from the overhead,one moved to my torso,stopped just below the middle of my ribcage (the 'Xyphoid process' ...'J' looked it up for me) and i could feel it 'stick' to me and watched as best i could as two finger-thick cables came out of it's sides,and stuck to my left and right sides over my liver and spleen.The needles from them went in,and I thought I was going to die from the pain,the way it froze my breathing and tried to scream,managing it after a series of hitching attempts.I remember what i sounded like right then...even to me my shriek didn't sound Human,but more like an animal--I didn't even realize it was actually myself I was hearing initially.
I had my eyes shut so tight I was getting those 'patterns' you get when you really crush your eyelids down,and was aware on some level of something close to my face.I opened my eyes,trying to reflexively jerk away,which only caused even more pain,but saw what was coming towards my head on an arm-thick segmentedly-flexible mount.
The middle part was shaped like a fighter pilot's air mask,triangular,but inside where you'd expect to see the air hose hole was a conical semi-beak-shaped thing.The frame around the 'air-mask' part was easily twice as wide as my head and mainly made of a open rounded elliptical shape on either side.The whole thing was flexing and moving as it came down,the open elliptical 'rings' were moving in and under towards the inside of the air-mask then back out again.The whole thing looked like a rusty mother-of-pearl type of plastic.
It moved suddenly,covering my mouth and nose with the inside air-mask area as the ring-like sides came down and clamped the thing headache-tight to my head.I tried to shake and twist my head and couldn't move more than a very slight bit.The inside of the mask collapsed in and the beak-like thing was pressing at my mouth,getting between my lips with no trouble whatsoever despite my best efforts to keep my lips and teeth clenched shut.I could see clearly over the mask-like part covering my lower face,and the alien was watching me,then looked at his display,touched an icon and the pressure on my skull increased sharply.
The beaklike thing had been probing at my teeth,trying to get between them and when I gasped from the sudden pain in my skull it got fully between my teeth along with the base where it was mounted inside the mask.Trying to bite down on it was like trying to bite through thick coarse-braided plastic rope,there was some 'give' but not enough to matter.
Like anyone else I was screaming and shrieking like a madwoman at that point when something that felt as thick as a finger went over my tongue,down my throat,and another started down my windpipe.
I felt it 'expand' in my larynx and something push past/through/between my vocal chords,and continue down towards my lungs.I couldn't understand the feelings,but my larynx was ready to burst from the pressure in it and i guess a secondary tube/probe/whatever was continuing down to my lungs.
One of the tube/probe/whatevers expanded inside my mouth laterally and from front to back,filling my mouth from just behind my front teeth to the back of my throat.
I was gagging,trying to choke and unable to do either as something moved in behind my lower teeth,under my tongue,and i felt a needle-stab,not so bad--then one in the back of my tongue that felt like it went right to the depths of the tongue-root,and one directly in the back of my throat which had me half-expecting it to come out the back of my neck.
There was a short span where all the alien did was examine the displays,sometimes touching icons,looking at me,touching the display of my body on his 'workplate',then something else came down from the overhead.It was elliptical,soft like the majority of the thing on my face and covered my eyes.
Nothing happened for a while,then I felt something moving at the outside corner of each eye,I clenched my eyelids,of course,and felt the wormlike things wiggle between and underneath them,going in and around my eyes and then it felt like they were entering my head following my optic nerves.
There's no way i can describe that sensation...
I felt a burning-prickling 'itch' in the upper part of both lungs shortly after that,which steadily got worse and spread throughout both lungs...and combined with everything else,I didn't know when they put the needles into my ovaries and the other areas.
I do recall something being inserted up my urethra and feeling it force it's way into my bladder,followed by it being filled to the point I thought it would rupture inside me,then emptied--something that I experienced more than once during my captivity.
I never lost consciousness,that I recall,but not being able to see and being subjected to this kind of pain and discomfort maybe I did and just don't remember,but it seemed to go on endlessly--I really thought I was going to die there like that.
The next thing I knew,I was with my husband,naked,on the ground and we were recovering consciousness in the night-dark woods and I felt like I'd been run through a combine harvester and my husband looked like he hadn't slept or eaten in a week.Dark circles under his eyes,his skin was grayish, 'J' looked like a shipwreck survivor.
The aftermath was miserable as well,easy to think why considering what had been done to me.
I had problems with urinary incontinence for a week and a half afterwards until things got back to normal.I couldn't eat solid food for about a week as my throat was so horribly sore and i was having trouble swallowing,my shoulders and hips hurt so badly I couldn't raise my arms over my head for a couple of days and walking the day afterward was tricky as my hip joints felt half-dislocated.
As far as what they did to my ovaries,and it wasn't the first time they've done that to meI haven't got a clue.
My cycle hasn't changed,it's always been completely predictable no matter what.No exams or tests have shown any irregularities or abnormalities,so...*shrug*

But,we survived that encounter,and have survived others after it as well as our respective individual encounters previous to getting married.
I my husband Thank you for reading and being patient while I fought with myself to get this written...it wasn't easy re-living this,or trying to describe some of the things i saw and was subjected to--but for us,we usually only discuss our experiences with each other,and it's nice to be able to talk about it with others.
But don't expect to ever see us on a lecture or talk circuit. Wink
I am trying to keep track of the aliens themselves,trying to figure out if it's the same one I keep encountering or if it's one of many--not much luck with that yet.

Blackwinter-M
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Thank you for your very detailed account guys .
Early on in your post you say that you are reporting this information .
By the end of your post i am left feeling that you are viewing this
release as some form of therapy .
Anyway . thanks guys Very Happy

Oh , just a thought . Are you certain these guys are Aliens ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:56 pm

free wheel wrote:
Thank you for your very detailed account guys .
Early on in your post you say that you are reporting this information .
By the end of your post i am left feeling that you are viewing this
release as some form of therapy .
Anyway . thanks guys Very Happy

Oh , just a thought . Are you certain these guys are Aliens ?

FW .

You're welcome and Thanks for reading. Very Happy
Report,therapy...call it a mix of the two.
It's only recently,very recently,we've decided to come forward with our encounters and experiences.It's the first few steps for us in from the dark and cold.
Many people seem extremely willing to speak of having experiences with Greys,Nordics and even Reptilians but those with encounters involving none of the 'usual' aliens like us usually stay out in the cold.
So,yeah,we'd have to say you're right about it being somewhat therapeutic for us.

I myself have had limited contact with these creatures,M has had more close-proximity encounters with them as they seem more interested in her.But we're as certain as we can be that they're not Humans in suits--there is just no way a Human can get their shoulders like their's for one thing,then there's the hands,the size and build,the four legs.
They could be biological constructs,like biological 'robots' possibly,but that's pure conjecture with nothing to support it or go against that thought.We've never really given that idea any thought until you brought it up just now.
From our experiences with Greys -as we all know- the Greys do things themselves and have different technology and methods of doing things.Also,Greys have some way of neurologically immobilizing/paralyzing people,these things don't and leave all kinds of collateral damage behind whereas with the Greys there's usually minimal to zero aftereffects and physical trauma.
So,if they are 'bio-drones',then what species is operating them??

Blackwinter
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Quote :
They could be biological constructs,like biological 'robots' possibly,but that's pure conjecture with nothing to support it or go against that thought.We've never really given that idea any thought until you brought it up just now.
From our experiences with Greys -as we all know- the Greys do things themselves and have different technology and methods of doing things.Also,Greys have some way of neurologically immobilizing/paralyzing people,these things don't and leave all kinds of collateral damage behind whereas with the Greys there's usually minimal to zero aftereffects and physical trauma.

Are there things that you can bring forward that would substantiate your belief that they are alien ? As you said
Quote :
They could be biological constructs,like biological 'robots' possibly,but that's pure conjecture with nothing to support it or go against that thought

Only paying an interest guys . Not trying to be awkward but your story is quite compelling !

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 pm

free wheel wrote:
Quote :

Are there things that you can bring forward that would substantiate your belief that they are alien ? As you said
Quote :
They could be biological constructs,like biological 'robots' possibly,but that's pure conjecture with nothing to support it or go against that thought

Only paying an interest guys . Not trying to be awkward but your story is quite compelling !

FW .

No worries,but thanks for the 'statement of intent' I suppose you'd call it. Smile
If you're asking about photographs,we've tried and learned not to try anymore.
I would ask you define what you mean by 'alien' a bit more,please.I don't want to keep assuming I know what you mean and providing replies that keep missing the point-of-address.

Every digital camera we've ever owned whether with us or left in car was fried,like M's cellphone.These creatures don't 'disable' devices that cause them problems,they usually destroy them.
Cameras,cellphones--they've left our car alone because we make the assumption they know we need it...also I've put time,effort and more than a little money into shielding it's electrical systems and building into it a Faraday cage/'shield'.I'll discuss that another time along with our oddly-Gypsy-esque lifestyle.
More than once our computers have been absolutely erased,including the OS,and all USB key-type drives as well,some were burnt right out,slightly melted.
The one time we used a film-based purely mechanical camera they grabbed us and it was never returned,but we both witnessed an alien disassemble it before we were seperated and our experiences that time were a little rougher and even less pleasant than normal as if they were punishing us.
Maybe,maybe not--but we're not interested in antagonizing them...doesn't really seem like a smart thing to do.
We've never seen them outside their ship,the heads and hands have a definitely organic/biological appearance and other associated qualities to them.
They eye arrangement--One primary with a smaller secondary right below it,and the smaller flanking eyes.
It's the shoulder joint that we keep looking at.Imagine having your shoulder joints almost combined and on your back,not do-able for a Human...then there's the extra elbow joint in the arms.There is no way you can dress a human in a suit and have his or her arms have an extra elbow.
Their ship is quite large,much larger than Grey craft,which lends to the idea it's a longer-ranged vehicle than the ones usually seen.

Blackwinter
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Blackwinter wrote:

Every digital camera we've ever owned whether with us or left in car was fried,like M's cellphone.

These creatures don't 'disable' devices that cause them problems,they usually destroy them.

Cameras,cellphones--they've left our car alone because we make the assumption they know we need it..

More than once our computers have been absolutely erased,including the OS,and all USB key-type drives as well,some were burnt right out,slightly melted.

The one time we used a film-based purely mechanical camera they grabbed us and it was never returned,but we both witnessed an alien disassemble it before we were seperated and our experiences that time were a little rougher and even less pleasant than normal as if they were punishing us.

Maybe,maybe not--but we're not interested in antagonizing them...doesn't really seem like a smart thing to do.

Blackwinter
I have a really big problem with this entire picture, mostly because these alleged "pokings, probings, and stabbings" can be done in a non-invasive manor by our own doctors (or at least in some cases minimally invasive). So how much more "high tech procedures" can be done by an alleged species who know more about medical procedures than we do.

The fact that, on top of odd "medical procedures", "proof" does not exist (see above quote) makes this nothing more than a story - a story that never happened in the 50s when ET was said (by people) to come from "Venus and Mars" and then just seemed to blossom out all of a sudden later on and is finally calming down.

I don't buy it. With the amount of alleged physical injuries you say you had, there should be medical records up the wazoo (including hospital pictures and just possibly, police involvement). I have had experiences since 1955 and never ONCE was I abused or even close to being deliberately scared by what had gone on.

The bottom line for me is that intelligence negates mindless acts of terror. Never once have PhD's on this planet ever gathered together in the hopes of inflicting pain and suffering on the masses ... psychopaths - yes - mentally ill individuals - yes, but people with working brains ... no.

There's nothing you could possibly get from an "anal probe" that you couldn't get from a blood test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:08 pm

onlychild wrote:
Blackwinter wrote:

Every digital camera we've ever owned whether with us or left in car was fried,like M's cellphone.

These creatures don't 'disable' devices that cause them problems,they usually destroy them.

Cameras,cellphones--they've left our car alone because we make the assumption they know we need it..

Blackwinter
I have a really big problem with this entire picture, mostly because these alleged "pokings, probings, and stabbings" can be done in a non-invasive manor by our own doctors (or at least in some cases minimally invasive). So how much more "high tech procedures" can be done by an alleged species who know more about medical procedures than we do.

The fact that, on top of odd "medical procedures", "proof" does not exist (see above quote) makes this nothing more than a story - a story that never happened in the 50s when ET was said (by people) to come from "Venus and Mars" and then just seemed to blossom out all of a sudden later on and is finally calming down.

I don't buy it. With the amount of alleged physical injuries you say you had, there should be medical records up the wazoo (including hospital pictures and just possibly, police involvement). I have had experiences since 1955 and never ONCE was I abused or even close to being deliberately scared by what had gone on.

The bottom line for me is that intelligence negates mindless acts of terror. Never once have PhD's on this planet ever gathered together in the hopes of inflicting pain and suffering on the masses ... psychopaths - yes - mentally ill individuals - yes, but people with working brains ... no.

There's nothing you could possibly get from an "anal probe" that you couldn't get from a blood test.

You're entitled to your opinions on our experiences,but don't presume to sit in judegement of them.
These are NOT Greys,reptilians,or Nordics.
As for your statement regarding blood tests,that's nonsense--otherwise there'd be no need for spinal taps,liver biopsies and other tissue/fluid sampling procedures done.
It doesn't matter what we say,as you've essentially accused us of heresy in the face of the modern 'religion' of UFOlogy.
No proof is required if one has an encounter with the Greys or the usual suspects,but woe betide anyone bringing a different perpective to the table.
We've seen the 'proof' offered on exhibit by those with 'normal' abduction experiences--ordinary,commonly-seen alloys and such...
THIS is why those of us with experiences that differ from 'The Accepted Norm' stay quiet.

Blackwinter
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Blackwinter wrote:

You're entitled to your opinions on our experiences,but don't presume to sit in judegement of them.

That's the typical answer I would expect; people think that approach works, but it doesn't.

Outstanding - now you have created an entirely new ET species to make this even more obscure.

As for your statement regarding blood tests,that's nonsense--otherwise there'd be no need for spinal taps,liver biopsies and other tissue/fluid sampling procedures done.

If you read what I said, I also included "...or at least in some cases minimally invasive..."

It doesn't matter what we say,as you've essentially accused us of heresy in the face of the modern 'religion' of UFOlogy.

No, actually I made a statement or two and was more interested in your reaction - which you have given. People who lie tend to get defensive or they take a defensive posture with others when confronted about the lie, even if they are not actually being accused of lying. When you second-guess a liar they are quick to react in anger in order to put YOU on the defensive and deflect attention from the lie at hand.

No proof is required if one has an encounter with the Greys or the usual suspects,but woe betide anyone bringing a different perpective to the table.

Wrong - everyone gets the third degree. The scientific method requires data, and lots of it. Your so-called UFO Religion has a gaping hole in that area. Like religion everything said is expected to be taken on faith. Faith is just another way of saying "take my word for it" ... which I don't do.

We've seen the 'proof' offered on exhibit by those with 'normal' abduction experiences--ordinary,commonly-seen alloys and such...
THIS is why those of us with experiences that differ from 'The Accepted Norm' stay quiet.

You wouldn't have to be quiet if there was proof, but there isn't. If there was hard evidence we wouldn't be having this conversation and the UFO phenomena would have been a closed issue a long time ago.

We were told there was to be an alien ambassador ... that turned out to be a lie. Then twice I believe so far, a UFO mass sighting - that never happened - then various things told to people who were allegedly in contact with different ETs, getting messages telepathically that failed - blah, blah, blah ... the story goes on.

People read this stuff and just believe it ... sorry, I don't. You think the way you think, I think the way I think - and believe me, I'm harder on myself than others. Like I said, I wanted to see your reaction ... thanks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm

onlychild wrote:
Blackwinter wrote:

That's the typical answer I would expect; people think that approach works, but it doesn't.
gee,now you make yourself out to sound smarter than the rest of us...that's the kind of approach response we've come to expect.Nice try.

Outstanding - now you have created an entirely new ET species to make this even more obscure.

If you read what I said, I also included "...or at least in some cases minimally invasive..."

No, actually I made a statement or two and was more interested in your reaction - which you have given. People who lie tend to get defensive or they take a defensive posture with others when confronted about the lie, even if they are not actually being accused of lying. When you second-guess a liar they are quick to react in anger in order to put YOU on the defensive and deflect attention from the lie at hand.

Oops,did we get defensive,oh my...and that automatically makes us liars??
It makes us Human.
Check out what happens when you accuse an innocent of a crime.
Good thing you're not a judge on the bench,or the prisons would be overflowing.
Spare us the amateur pop-psychologist routine...please.

Wrong - everyone gets the third degree. The scientific method requires data, and lots of it. Your so-called UFO Religion has a gaping hole in that area. Like religion everything said is expected to be taken on faith. Faith is just another way of saying "take my word for it" ... which I don't do.

We were relating our experience,people can read it,not read it believe it or disbelieve it as they choose...we're not bending anyone's arm here.We've got serious issues believing folks who claim all is wonderful and happy when they encounter the Greys and further problems with these claims of 'Interstellar altruism' we keep hearing.'get rid of your nukes'...sounds like a sucker-trap.

You wouldn't have to be quiet if there was proof, but there isn't. If there was hard evidence we wouldn't be having this conversation and the UFO phenomena would have been a closed issue a long time ago.

We were told there was to be an alien ambassador ... that turned out to be a lie. Then twice I believe so far, a UFO mass sighting - that never happened - then various things told to people who were allegedly in contact with different ETs, getting messages telepathically that failed - blah, blah, blah ... the story goes on.

People read this stuff and just believe it ... sorry, I don't. You think the way you think, I think the way I think - and believe me, I'm harder on myself than others. Like I said, I wanted to see your reaction ... thanks.

Agaian,spare us the pop-amateur-psychologist routine,Dr.Phil...we're not lab animals for your entertainment,nor is anyone else on this forum.You wanna play pop-psychologist and behavioral analyst,go somewhere else or keep it to yourself,people are NOT your toys.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Blackwinter wrote:

Agaian,spare us the pop-amateur-psychologist routine,Dr.Phil...we're not lab animals for your entertainment,nor is anyone else on this forum.You wanna play pop-psychologist and behavioral analyst,go somewhere else or keep it to yourself,people are NOT your toys.

Still agitated ... fascinating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 pm

onlychild wrote:
Blackwinter wrote:

Still agitated ... fascinating.

A final word.
We hope you are treated in the future with the same level ofcompassion,consideration and open-minded understanding you've shown us.

Blackwinter
Blackwinter-M
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Just my 2 pence , or perhaps cents ! The Blackwinters account is intriguing . Not sure what to make of it , but i remain open . Onlychild , you seem to require evidence ? You are never going to get it in my view .
I am a contactee , by my own admission . I have never fully disclosed the extent of the contact that i have had on this forum , nor will i .
Blackwinters accounts are in my opinion , overt . I have not encountered , in person , anybody that relays such an experience , and yes , even to me as an experiencer , myself , i find their collective experience hard to fathom . This does not mean they are lying !!

For example . I found myself unable to believe that 2 girls myself and my partner met one night at Silbury hill , had experienced "Time loss "

What really bothered me and my partner was just that ! Why , after what we had experienced , did we not believe this couple ?

Everyones journey is different in my view .

I remain open and respect you all ......

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:27 pm

See now, you done woke our man onlychild up. He tells it like it is. Reading your stuff, I have to say it read like it was embellished as if your a writer or maybe practicing the trade. I have a difficult time reading when sentences are run up on the next and my eyes start to missfire and wobble over words when paragraphs have no spacing between blocks of text.

I still don't know what kind of creature you encountered.

By the way, Dr Steven Greer is a sauroid draco. Thats why he dominates the ufo disclosure scene at this time. I'd tell you more but the Occult beings are tampering with my computer and internet connection.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 pm

You come over like Blackbeard Gigas !

LOL ,

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:54 pm

BTW . The only thing tampering with your computer , is you !

Sorry if my writing confuses you Gigas .I try to be as plane as possible .

FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:05 pm

free wheel wrote:
BTW . The only thing tampering with your computer , is you !

Sorry if my writing confuses you Gigas .I try to be as plane as possible .

FW .

It could be my connection to them.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:

A final word.
We hope you are treated in the future with the same level ofcompassion,consideration and open-minded understanding you've shown us.

Still?

Last edited by onlychild on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwinter's Encounters   

Back to top Go down

Blackwinter's Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Abduction-
Jump to: