The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Vote_lcapUFO on the ground as I drove up, day time I_voting_barUFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Vote_lcapUFO on the ground as I drove up, day time I_voting_barUFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SavageSun

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-08-14

UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Empty
PostSubject: UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time   UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:22 pm

At this age in my life (64) I am opening up about an incident that took place in the summer or early fall of 1964. On a bright sunlit day, a Saturday around 10 am, while in the course of doing a tuneup on my car, I snapped a new spark plug in half. We lived out in the country outside the city limits. I now had a V8 with 7 running cylinders and I now needed to go into town to buy a new plug. My friend, Johnny was helping. We get in the ranch truck and head out to town. About two miles from home at the highest point in Miller county Ar, setting next to the rural road was what is called a 'flying saucer'. It sat about 15 yards from where I stopped in the truck.

It was large, circular in shape and aerodynamic. We sat in a dead stare and silence for about a min, then turned to each other and asked what in the hell is that? Dunno, but lets get out of here. I floored the truck and it hesitated badly, had a real lack of power and we took off. We drove about 1 mile and decided to go back. We did and it was gone. Where it sat the ground grass/weeds were laid over and there appeared to be a bluish smoky haze close to the ground. I had noticed this at the base of the object as it sat there.

The color of the object was of anodized titanium, a sort of grayish metallic color. The color of a watch I later bought i life. It appeared seamless on the outside with no visible viewing ports.

In April of '65 a few months later I obtained my first US Amy Secret clearance, later a TS clearance and help those most of my life during my career in the US Army. I am now a retired Army officer and engineer by trade.

The location was outside of Texarkana, Miller county, Ar.

I left the area in '67 and went back around 2004 specifically to view the location where this siting took place. 40 years later and the location and the spot where it sat is still devoid of most growth other than some low lying grass and weeds. Its a large circular spot just off the rural road. I did a narrative along with a video that describes the in detail and the exact location by a GPS.

If anyone is interested in viewing the video drop a note here and I will give you the link to down load it. It is a QT video.

I believe in UFO 100% anyone who says they are not real has watched too many 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'...
Back to top Go down
http://www.savagesun4x4.com

PostSubject: Re: UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time   UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

OK SavageSun, your going to have to link the period of 1964 when you observed the saucer at 18 based on your current age of 64, to 1965 and that army secret clearance. you are saying you achieved a secret clearance at 19 shortly after enlisting when you were 18 years old. Also, the farm truck you drove for the new plug, was that the vehicle you changed the plugs on and it was now running on 7 cylinders rather than 8. What were your feelings at that moment when you stopped the truck to look at the saucer. Was it dream like, other worldly with time moving slow.

Post your video on youtube so it can be embed here for us to view.
Back to top Go down
SavageSun

PostSubject: Re: UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time   UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Gigas wrote:
OK SavageSun, your going to have to link the period of 1964 when you observed the saucer at 18 based on your current age of 64, to 1965 and that army secret clearance. you are saying you achieved a secret clearance at 19 shortly after enlisting when you were 18 years old. Also, the farm truck you drove for the new plug, was that the vehicle you changed the plugs on and it was now running on 7 cylinders rather than 8. What were your feelings at that moment when you stopped the truck to look at the saucer. Was it dream like, other worldly with time moving slow.

Post your video on youtube so it can be embed here for us to view.
Ok, let address:

1) The plug I broke was on my car and I used the farm truck to run into town to get a new plug. The farm truck ran fine as it was kept in tip-top shape.

2) Shortly after this incident I went to work for the DoA as a civilian and had to get a clearance(s), I had a TS clearance prior to being drafted. I was in the Army about 2 years (draftee) got out when I came back from Vietnam and went to college, got 3 degrees and went back into the Army as an officer, retiring in '94 as a practicing engineer, spent several years consulting to Fortune 1000 corps for a major consulting firm. Left started my own company, sold it a few years ago and retired to Scottsdale Az. I provide this info to establish who I am and my various frames of reference in life.

3) No, not a dream like experience at all and time did not appear to be altered in any way. As our place was way outside the city limits it was a very rural part of the area with little traffic. I drove down the road to where the road led over to the highway, there I made a right hand turn and drove about 100 yards and there the UFO sat, on my left at the crest of the hill top. My good friend 'John'* was in the truck with me as he had come over to the house to help me out. We stopped and were truly GOD-smacked, dumb-founded...in a what the hell is that way. Where we stopped we and the UFO had a view in one direction for many miles and a view of the roads ( the two aforementioned rural roads). Any car would be seen as it approached.

We and my Dad were just out working on my first car on a Sat am. None of us were drinking anything stronger than Kool Aide. Dad did not drink at all and was a rather strict and conservative father. I have never done any drugs in my life, rarely drink and am a conservative in my approach to life in general.

4) I have never put anything on Youtube, but it is available for download as a 268kb Zip file, auto extract and plays on any platform .mov using QuickTime. I am working on getting it up on my website and as soon as I do I will provide that link so you can view it on line.

Note: This is a 22 min video and narrative.

If I have not answer all your questions please let me know...

* John, who I am still in contact to this day has never mentioned this to anyone in his life and only discussed it with me. He went on to become a senior DoA logistics Director also a TS Clearance and is now retired. He has asked that I not make his name public, but he may have changed his mind since his retirement and out of the spotlight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time   UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Were you, or a family member or a friend involved with the army prior to you seeing this craft. How were you introduced to civilian service for the DOA. Did you have dreams relating to this event during your service period and onto your years.
Back to top Go down
SavageSun

PostSubject: Re: UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time   UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Gigas wrote:
Were you, or a family member or a friend involved with the army prior to you seeing this craft. How were you introduced to civilian service for the DOA. Did you have dreams relating to this event during your service period and onto your years.

1) I had applied and taken the competitive test for an intern type program. There was no linkage to anything I did in the military at all as far as I was concerned be it DA civilian, enlisted service or as an officer.

2) Yes, my father, however I did not know that at the time and in fact did not know that until the mid 70's not too long before his death when I was trying to learn as much as I could about his career. He worked with and spent some time as a action officer in the Pentagon with Project Blue Book. He was a member of the OSI (career). We did not discuss my sighting. I did ask him twice in the year prior about his thoughts on UFO and while he did disclose much info about stuff he did his only comment was "no comment" and he would say nothing else. He was in the Army Air Corp then Air Force and retired in '62 with 28 years service. We knew little of what he did over that time. His life was one of the fone rang, he grabbed a prepared suitcase and we took him to the airport or he drove to the AFB. We wrote him 'care of his-name/local military base' I saw his Form 2 after he died and he had attended schooling on atomic energy which I did not know. He also attended the Russian lang course in Monterey Ca and numerous electronic communications and warfare schooling. He was an expert in the field of communications, spoke several lang such as Russian (fluently), German, Chinese. He regularly briefed at the very highest levels such as the POTUS.

Bottom line is I just grew up knowing my Daddy did something in the Air Force, not exactly sure what, he was a pilot but not on flying status. Most of what I learned about him came the year before his death (he had terminal cancer) and afterwards with various folks that knew him.

So no connection, no dreams of me some day writing a book about my exp, no abduction, no little green men with big eyes. I simply saw an object that at that time fit into the 'flying saucer' description. As I became more educated I was able to look back and grasp the aerodynamics of the design, the perceived metallurgy, Titanium in appearance and by virtue of the size and closeness to us this was no hubcap somebody threw up in the air to fool a couple of country boys.

I have rarely ever spoken of this incident. Many reasons for this. Certainly I did not want to appear like a 'nut case'. The level at which I worked running around and talking about my flying saucer exp could have had me down in the gym passing out basket balls instead of the job I held. I spent my last 9 years at a 4 star command with 20+ General officers on our very small base with less than 2500 officers/enlisted.

I bring this up now because it has laid in my mind as if it happened yesterday. This was a life changing exp, it was and is as real as I am sitting here at this keyboard today. What I do believe is that someday, somebody might say, WOW, I read that by some old Army guy years ago and sure 'nuff he wasn't kidding.

Certainly this incident sparked a interest in UFO's that lasted all my life. As an educated man, engineer, much of my career in R&D I have a good and trained eye for separating the wheat from the chafe. Sadly the world of UFO's is full of my chafe than wheat. More video's of hubcaps and weather balloon's than anything else. And since the advent of the Adobe products any hack can create UFO video's at home. Heck I am still waiting on one video to be in focus enough to just figure out what kind of car the hubcap came off. By and large most of the sightings are of such poor quality that you have to wonder about the device they used to take the pix/video's.

On that note I cannot tell of you my shock or surprise when I went back to see the place where it happened and the area has not grown where it sat. I left there in '67 and never returned other than to visit my parents and they left in '69. With no family there I never had a reason to get back, nor did I grow up there.

Hope i have covered the bases for you, if not ask away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time   UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Fascinating. Ya know, that number 2 sounds eerily familiar to a story told by Jordan Maxwell of an air force colonel or of some rank where he had two phones at home. One phone could be answered by any family member and the other phone could only be answered by the colonel.

If the phone rang that only the colonel answered, he had 10 minutes to be ready at the door for pick up. He, it turned out was on call anywhere in the world for UFO incidents. When he was deployed, he had military guard placed on his residence till he returned. He had a wife and daughter who needed protection in his absence.

His daughter asked if she could be left home alone without military guard and the colonel was absolutely against this. The girl talked her mother into getting the colonel to finally agree. The mother was away, the colonel had a mission and the girl was home alone.

The girl was in her room brushing her hair in front of her vanity mirror when she had a feeling to look in the mirror to her closet door which was slowly opening. She remained quiet and still as she watched the door continue to open and a Draco appeared and began to glide out of the closet and as it came out it lowered its head as it went under the door sill.

The Draco began to glide across the room toward the girl as she threw her brush and screamed. She jumped up and ran from her room down the hall to the bathroom where she slammed the door and locked it. She heard the Draco come down the hall as it shook the house with every step. It came to the bathroom door and began to push and scratch on it.

The girl was screaming and she opened the bathroom window screaming for help as the Draco clawed the door and pushed on it. Neighbors come out and ran over to the girls house and entered. The girl said she heard the Draco go back down the hall as neighbors and cops showed up.

When they looked at the bathroom door there were claw marks up and down the door as if something big was clawing at the door. It was later reported to the colonel, that was a warning to how easy his family is accessible and for him to stay out of the aliens business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time   UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO on the ground as I drove up, day time
Page 1 of 1