The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Area 51 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Area 51 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Area 51 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Area 51 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Area 51 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Area 51 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Area 51 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Area 51 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Area 51 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Area 51 Vote_lcapArea 51 I_voting_barArea 51 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Area 51

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Area 51 Empty
PostSubject: Area 51   Area 51 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 am

This is about my sister and her other half in area 51.

They go on vacation this july 4th and just got back with one helluva story.

They were going to las vegas for the vacation and I told them they have to go up to area 51 and the lil alien. They did and what a time they had.

First they stop into the lil alien for a lunch where a fellow comes in while they are eating and sits down next to them. They finish eating and the guy turns to them and ask where there from. They tell him and a conversation starts.

This guy introduces himself as some one called agent 51 and he moved to rachel recently. They talk and he begins to tell them about strange stuff there and begins to explain teleportation, time travel and other information my sister has no idea off. He tells them he wants them to stay the night and see the things happening in the sky and that all they have to do is look up and they will see it night or day.

My sister is getting excited and says to this guy he should talk with her brother (me) about the matrix and when she said that, she said the guy almost came off his stool as he said, he knows about the matrix to (Yes I do).

They ask the guy for a picture with them outside and they get one. They tried to get a pic of this guys $80,000 jaguar he said he owns and the plates on that jag say agent 51 but the plates were blocked when standing for the pic. The guy tells them he is from a well to do family all ex military and running a tech business. His sister though, is still in the military as a code breaker. Seems she was able to break some code the military was having problems cyphering from the war.

Than my sister and the other half head out for area 51. They had a gps that worked fine till they got near area 51 and than the gps kept telling them to turn left on a road that was not there. Somehow the gps became corrupted because they tried to input destinations and it kept erroring that no poi was available. They even tried to later set a destination for the grand canyon and it couldn't do it.

Than the computer they were using, which was a dell netbook only a few months old got screwed up and my sister said her facebook account was erased while out there. My sister was communicating back in vegas with her daughter who is in sweden when the computer started to do weird things and her daughter said her connection with her mom was doing weird things also. All after the area 51 visit. I told them they may have some strange happenings for a week or so now that they made it back.

The temps were 110 and the stars brighter than they have ever seen them here in wisconsin. Sis said they are going back to rachel again soon and staying for a night or two cause this was to weird and exciting to not do again. Oh, and the black mailbox is now painted white she said.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Area 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 51   Area 51 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am

Very Happy What cha do is this. {in the high desert]
Well after dark on towards midnight get far away from the local lights. Take a blanket with you and a thermous of hot coffe.
Spread the blanket out n just lay on your back. Look up n see the milkeway. More stars then you have ever seen, less your on a ship at sea.
Drink some coffe an look arround. Cause I can garuntee your going to see some thing.
The high desert n dry lake beds. On a good night ya hear a coyte or two.
Gps don't work cause the sat is set to give false info. But ya see area 51 aint the real site. Ask Bill n he might tell ya where its at.
51 is for secret projects. wink !wink! gentle nudge!
Look at the reports and look for the clusters. Get a good map from the geo-services put the clusters on the map.
Then look for the military reservasions, the ones with the restricted access. you know the ones with the blank areas.
course they don't say restricted on the map. Only when you try to drive on them

51 thats just been turned into the dog n poney show.
you look there but they ain't

I remain
Davefair
Back to top Go down

Area 51 Empty
PostSubject: round and round it goes   Area 51 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:17 pm

The new area 51 is south of wendover nevada/utah. FYI, back in the 90s when I was driving east bound I-80 I was coasting down the grade to wendover nevada late one night when to my right I see a strange craft with blue and green lights parked on what I thought was a runway along side I-80. The object was big and I thought it was round since I remember it was rotating in a clock wise rotation very slow. Again that was one of those other worldy surreal time slowing moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Area 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 51   Area 51 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Area 51
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: