The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
OK I am going to say it. Vote_lcapOK I am going to say it. I_voting_barOK I am going to say it. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
OK I am going to say it. Vote_lcapOK I am going to say it. I_voting_barOK I am going to say it. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

OK I am going to say it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

OK I am going to say it. Empty
PostSubject: OK I am going to say it.   OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:38 am

This message is for Bill & Nancy and Philip Mantle

My personality is such that I dislike it when people who are great friends argue and fight. I have had my fair share of them myself. Each of you have voiced your reasons why you are fighting and I think that is good that you have done that. Now that you have had time to reflect on this a little, I sense that maybe you are feeling the same things I did when I was in a similar position. After all the smoke clears, and you view all of the casualties, you begin to wonder if it was worth all of the hostilities and pain that was dealt out and received.

I learned that in counseling, that the person who has the problem, has the answer. It just takes someone else to show that person that they had the answer, but did not like it.

So for whatever it is worth, I would like to say that I like and respect all of you, and it hurts me to know that you are at odds with each other.

My hope is that by posting this that both sides can sit back and think about how this all happened and be able to communicate to each other and realize that you are all victims in this and see that misunderstandings are creating the problem. It hurts me to think that you will no longer be friends. I have had to swallow my pride and say I was sorry before, and I have always felt better afterwords. People just like you and I have emotions, and they are usually the first thing to surface in an argument. They take over logic and cause us to say things we regret later.

I am writing this as a concerned viewer and although I know nothing of your past together, I do know that there is not a single issue on this planet that can't be worked out when people remove the emotion that fuels their rage and talk about the problem.

I think a good rule of thumb is:
That the person who is making the complaint, come up with a solution. Then both parties can explain why or why not that solution will or will not work.

So please read what I have written above and find that way to communicate with each other and understand each other.

Just my thoughts on this as someone who cares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK I am going to say it.   OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:21 pm

The Flame

We were all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars. Molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. Over a billion years we foolish molecules have forgotton who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego, we give ourselves names, fight over lines and maps, and pretend that our light is better than everyone elses. The flame reminds us of a piece of those stars that lives on, inside us. The spark that tells us - you should know better. The flame also reminds us that each life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it is gone forever; and there will never be another quite like it. (Just Like Friendships).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK I am going to say it.   OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Gort wrote:

I think a good rule of thumb is:
That the person who is making the complaint, come up with a solution. Then both parties can explain why or why not that solution will or will not work.

Nancy and bill have previously informed mantle1958 what he must do. Simply this, change the way UFO is portrayed on his magazine. He is infringing on the mark UFO as shown on UFO®️ magazine. By law that mark has to be defended to stay a legal mark of ownership. UFO magazine has the ®️ next to the magazine covers - UFO - mark to inform anyone wondering, the mark is registered and owned by someone listed on uspto and not by bill or nancy but a california based registered owner. If someone portrays UFO in a similar fashion on a magazine which is a cause to dilute or confuse, it must be challenged whether by design, accident or not knowing the law.

The letter to mantle1958 was a letter of notice from the law firm who registered the mark of legal standing for the california owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK I am going to say it.   OK I am going to say it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK I am going to say it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Ufology Personalities-
Jump to: