The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Vote_lcap"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE I_voting_bar"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Vote_lcap"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE I_voting_bar"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Empty
PostSubject: "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:51 am

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know anything about this footage that is on U - Tube.

The footage is very interesting but I havn't been able to find anything with regards to it's authenticity, the footage was meant to of been taken via mobile phone by portugese or spanish fishermen.. On U - tube the 'jury' still seems to be out with regard to it's validity; the footage was posted some time ago.

( To Onlychild, thanks for posting the Midlands Clip).

All ideas / views welcome.

Last edited by Mac 5 on Wed May 05, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CuriousWA

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-30

"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:48 am

I didn't see a link to the video you are asking about? Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: To CuriousWA   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:50 am

Hi ya,

Just type in the Topic heading on U Tube Home Page.

"New Footage Of U.F.O. Diving In To Ocean Plus Military Jets and Helicopter"

Im sorry I don't know how to put in a link. Hope this helps.

Kind regards, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:58 pm

The footage you are talking about is reported to be a fake. I would not get too excited about it. It looks great though, and had me going when I first looked at it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: To Gort   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi Gort,

I checked to see if the U Tube user was the same as the M5 Fake but it wasn't. Thanks very much for the info, how did you find out?

kind regards, Mac 5
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm

I have been researching UFOs for 40 years and I am a field investigator for MUFON. When this showed up one of the video experts went to work on it and things did not add up. The UFO was CGI and the planes were filmed at a different time. The splash in the water is from a different mission of the military training that goes on there. I would have to go back and find all of the replies but that is it pretty much in a nut shell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: -   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Thankyou for letting me know, it's apreciated!

Kind regards, Mac 5
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:18 pm

This one?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FAKE - Fisherman U.F.O. Clip on U Tube   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi Onlychild,

Thankyou Very Much for posting the clip. Yes i'ts the right one.

This is a good example of what were up against these days.

I no i'm repeating myself but "Why Can't They Grow Up" and stop doing this to Ufology!

At the end of the day their only hurting themselves!

Thanks again for posting the clip!!!

Kind regards, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE   "New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter"  FAKE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"New footage of ufo diving into ocean, military jets and helicopter" FAKE
Page 1 of 1