The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Submissive Doctrine Vote_lcapThe Submissive Doctrine I_voting_barThe Submissive Doctrine Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Submissive Doctrine Vote_lcapThe Submissive Doctrine I_voting_barThe Submissive Doctrine Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Submissive Doctrine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

The Submissive Doctrine Empty
PostSubject: The Submissive Doctrine   The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 am

The Submissive Doctrine
channeled from the Annunaki 4-23-10

Mankind, as part of its programming, has been taught to be submissive to its gods. Integrated and hidden throughout all of the various doctrines and religious texts, spread throughout the world, is what we call ‘The Submissive Doctrine’, whereby all of mankind is encouraged to be submission with regard to their gods, or creatures designated as being of a higher power.

They, for the most part, all teach that you are worthless sinners (and going so far to say that you were born into sin), or all destined for a life of pain, and all unworthy for anything but the trash heap.

Why is that?

You are splendid beautiful creatures of the universe - not trash.

This was done on purpose, or with a particular purpose in mind.

And that purpose was to keep mankind submissive, both conceptually and within its thought processes, with regard to those creatures it considers to be its gods - whatever their names.

Logically, why would any creature of a higher order want you submissive to it? Creatures of a higher order are naturally beyond that petty concept.

Logically, wouldn't it rather have you enlightened and on the fast track of evolution based on information, so as to help and care for your own species - in effect, self supporting.

Information breeds enlightenment - enlightenment breeds evolution of the species, which then provides the means for the species to better serve "ITSELF"

Put in the context of children, why on earth would you as a father or mother want your child held back from its evolution (and learning process) into adulthood? The answer is you wouldn't...period!

All creatures throughout the universe are rooting for you to evolve to a higher order.

You see, there is nothing good about this Submissive Doctrine, as implemented – it is insidious at its core and has kept mankind under thumb and ignorant to a large extent.

Under the guise of a paternal father figure, brother or maternal mother figure, it purports to show mankind ‘The Way’ … when in reality, it keeps mankind submissive to the very doctrines which trumpet themselves as helping mankind. This is what we call a 'Closed Loop', in that it both feeds on and supports itself.

Once again, this is insidious and destructive to the well-being of man.

It is only designed for the benefit of those that would profit from man in no small way. And it was designed for ease of implementation from -Generation to Generations- (i.e., passed down from generation to generation through family units) via all of the various major religious doctrines throughout the world.

To wit – to even suggest that this is the case, is to be considered heresy; blasphemy against God, capital G.

It’s brilliant in its execution, no doubt, but detrimental to mankind, of course, and it impedes mankind’s evolution into the frequency of information or enlightenment, as we prefer to call it.

Remember, this is ALL about keeping information from mankind - in effect saying "you don't need information, focus the religious doctrines instead" - this is especially noticeable in the Middle East, and even more so, in other less evolved areas of the world.

Ask yourself, why is it that these religious doctrines disempowered man?

The universe, after all, is all about empowerment through information.

The universe, is information.

END

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Submissive Doctrine   The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:44 pm

I found the truth comes in many disguises. The one I know most to be true is my inner intuitive level of the spirit to empower the human beings compulation of the souls residual conscious form to translate to origin at the beginning of the bodies end. That spirit connection is easily lost by many a human being by the noise of corporeal empowerment blindly seeking the material standing only accrued in the physical realm.

Kids are connected to spirit till they learn to work and accept materialism. At the point they begin to beleive in materialism, they can either forget origin, or remain connected to know things hidden from the firm beleivers of the physical realm.

I'm not to up on channeling but your words are cohisive and show what I already know. So, good channeling. BTW, I am agnostic but lean towards the gnostic view. As a little kid of 7 I had a friend who was a sunday schooler and I tagged along twice till the sunday school monster handed me a bunch of empty envelopes to fill with cash or don't come back. That was an early and profound learning experience. I never returned and my inner self was right, its a game for cash and control.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
Jocariah

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Submissive Doctrine   The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Gigas wrote:
I found the truth comes in many disguises. The one I know most to be true is my inner intuitive level of the spirit to empower the human beings compulation of the souls residual conscious form to translate to origin at the beginning of the bodies end. That spirit connection is easily lost by many a human being by the noise of corporeal empowerment blindly seeking the material standing only accrued in the physical realm.

Kids are connected to spirit till they learn to work and accept materialism. At the point they begin to beleive in materialism, they can either forget origin, or remain connected to know things hidden from the firm beleivers of the physical realm.

I'm not to up on channeling but your words are cohisive and show what I already know. So, good channeling. BTW, I am agnostic but lean towards the gnostic view. As a little kid of 7 I had a friend who was a sunday schooler and I tagged along twice till the sunday school monster handed me a bunch of empty envelopes to fill with cash or don't come back. That was an early and profound learning experience. I never returned and my inner self was right, its a game for cash and control.

Thanks for taking the time to post; I always enjoy reading what you have to say, Gigas.

Your Sunday school story was especially interesting to me - life lessons; the universe has a way of getting us what we need, regardless of our age.

Perhaps one 'truth', rather than being an absolute, simply gets us to the next truth, where we let go of the former, which we no longer need, to embrace the latter. Then it's on to the next one - so on, and so forth, as we continue and grow, over time.

Like rungs on a ladder, if you will. (No absolute truths to be found - just disposable rungs taking us to the very next step)

Have a great weekend.

Cheers
Jocariah

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Submissive Doctrine   The Submissive Doctrine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Submissive Doctrine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Contactees-
Jump to: