The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Add  more to multimedia section??? Vote_lcapAdd  more to multimedia section??? I_voting_barAdd  more to multimedia section??? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Add  more to multimedia section??? Vote_lcapAdd  more to multimedia section??? I_voting_barAdd  more to multimedia section??? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Add more to multimedia section???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Mark*
Seeker
*Mark*

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Add  more to multimedia section??? Empty
PostSubject: Add more to multimedia section???   Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

HEY Lesley.. I think it would be good to add a multimedia section.
Have one for pictues that people have took or found in the news.
Then add another for videos that people have took or come across on the net.
I think this would be good for the forum. Maybe an off topic section that lets people know that what they maybe heard in the news about UFO sightings. You could post something that was debunked in the news about UFo sightings like the space junk or metor that was sited on the east coast or the comet that that was seen in Texas that left pieces near where I live.
edit...- I see you have a multimedia section but add real life setion besides UFO shows or would you classify them under one of the existing categrories?
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Add  more to multimedia section??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more to multimedia section???   Add  more to multimedia section??? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 am

I had pretty much thought things like that would go in the ufo or news section. If there does become a lot of it I will start some new categories.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com

Add more to multimedia section???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: Forum Questions/Help-
Jump to: