The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Why are they here and what are they doing? Vote_lcapWhy are they here and what are they doing? I_voting_barWhy are they here and what are they doing? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Why are they here and what are they doing? Vote_lcapWhy are they here and what are they doing? I_voting_barWhy are they here and what are they doing? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Why are they here and what are they doing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Why are they here and what are they doing? Empty
PostSubject: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:52 pm

I have been looking at this subject for most of my life (since the 1973 flap when I was 11.) I have been fortunate enough to see objects 3 times since then, plus a hoax or misidentified a couple of times.
I asked Gordon Cooper when I met him why they were here, I read Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs, I am still uncertain of the explorer scenarios or the malevelant scenarios are correct what do you think?
Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Until we make contact, we will not know for certain why they are here. I would hazard a guess as to why with the reasons we went to the Moon and climbed Mount Everest: Because it is there. Why wouldn't they be curious about a species that has developed technology and is in the midst of discovering the possibility of traveling to other stars?

There are so many conspiracy theories out there stating why they are here, and the truth is no one really knows. As SFC Cliff Stone (USA ret) states: Anyone who claims to know the full truth is a liar.

BTW, welcome to UFO Magazine Forum!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am

Based on everything I have looked at, "they" never show up here to this extent unless a calamitous event is coming. The last time this happen was around 13,500 BC and on. We were supposed to know this, and, we don't. History was rewritten by the Egyptians and Sumerians beginning about 5400 or so years ago, because of an interpretational screw-up of a snap global climate change ... we (unless we wake up) are officially screwed.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: Thanks, please folks lets have some more ideas...   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Gordon Cooper said they were explorers from everything he'd heard from those who might know, Streber says they're here to help, I think the more of us put our minds together the closer we may come to some sort of answer.
By the way... tthe only catastrohies I've heard about other than the 5-6 major extinctions, is that the ice age lasted until about 10,000 years ago when ancient civilization began in earnest. There were already settlements in (maybe) India- now underwater, China, the middle East.(Jerico,Egypt) and Malta. Since then there was the day when Thera Blew up 1628 BCE which eventualy wiped out the Minoans.

Last edited by jackgbowman on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:11 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
Gordon Cooper said they were explorers from everything he'd heard from those who might know, Streber says they're here to help,

Based on hearsay, and Streber is a story writer, I wouldn't trust what he had to say as far as I could throw a grand piano.

I think the more of us put our minds together the closer we may come to some sort of answer.

I made that suggestion in another thread.

By the way... tthe only catastrohies I've heard about other than the 5-6 major extinctions, is that the ice age lasted until about 10,000 years ago when ancient civilization began in earnest. There were already settlements in (maybe) India- now underwater, China, the middle East.(Jerico,Egypt) and Malta. Since then there was the day when Thera Blew up 1628 BCE which eventualy wiped out the Minoans.

I have enough data to create a hypothesis, but I need global impact data. So far, I haven't gotten any responses from vulcanologists. There was a reference to global impacts on the first caldera eruption in the time period I am looking at C 39,000 ybp, in the Campi Flegrei area of Italy. All I have is that there were global environmental impacts and that a volcanic winter could not be ruled out, but I would like more information.

Since this time period is key, if we all want to start somewhere we can begin there. The hypothesis is that the ancient goddess symbol arrived in our midst at that time, based on archeological dating. I say (based on a much later picture) this symbol was our reference to salvation from doom (on an extraordinary level), an agreement between ET and humans. Sooo ... does the Campi Flegrei super-volcano fit in this picture, if so there were more eruptions later - do they fit too?
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Why are they here?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Hmmm,
since I was a child in the early fifities and saw my first one with my grand mother during an evening walk.
Thousands of people in the cincinnati area all saw the same thing (mass halucantion). The only problem with that
was that she and I were alone. We had a great view of it as it passed over the the little maiammiai river valley and
the Lunkin Airport. We never told any one what we saw. A large white ball iluminated from inside with two oblong objets
changing color every few secounds.
The next time was a year or so later at my brothers high school foot ball game. Three sets of three white lights came over the game.
Everybody shut up and looked up. They did a rotation and headed back from the way they came. A couple of thousand people saw them.
Swamp gas!
In 95 looking up from a motel pool, with a whole bunch of people, we saw multipal objects in two clusters.(Weather ballons), according to the radio. I really liked the way the wind took one ballon from the first bunch over to the other bunch. All of the others stayed in the same place,
ha, well a querk of nature. They looked just like the ones over mexico.
I do not believe that they are malignat. I do how ever believe that they are here for a purpose, one that is very much need by them.
So let me put forth this idea of mine. They are here not from another planet but from another time.
Suppose that in the distant futhur the last remnats of the human race had eveloved to the point that they are the grays.
The reason that they are here and experementing with hybrid humans is an attempt to revitize the race by gathering the human genomes
from the primative humans of our time. Maybe just before the race burst forth leaves the bounds of this planet for other star systems.
Or could it be they are trying to find answers to questions from thier own lost history.

any one have a better answer.

Oh by the way does any one know what actually happens at elaglen air force base, at the town that isn't on the map. The one you can see the water tower to the south of the interstate.
The place where they wear the clean room suits.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: Thanks Dave   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:02 pm

First thanks for the idea, that had occurred to me as well when under hypnosis Pennington (from Rendalshem forest) said "it's Us"
and some scientists were talking about how much our bodies would change after being in different gravity for an extended period of generations.

Regarding the vulcanologist reports; most geologists who work in that field could tell you, just like they found the K5 boundary all over the Earth.
Thanks for playing...
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Until we make contact, we will not know for certain why they are here. I would hazard a guess as to why with the reasons we went to the Moon and climbed Mount Everest: Because it is there. Why wouldn't they be curious about a species that has developed technology and is in the midst of discovering the possibility of traveling to other stars?

There are so many conspiracy theories out there stating why they are here, and the truth is no one really knows. As SFC Cliff Stone (USA ret) states: Anyone who claims to know the full truth is a liar.

BTW, welcome to UFO Magazine Forum!
Now thats a true guess. If they did make contact, would we hear about it? If the knowledge that they bring is unpleasant would we know?
After having worked for the gov. for a great period of time, I know this to be true. Some body always talks. Some body is always guilty.
The most important thing is this. Somebody will always lie to cover his own ass. By that I mean from local goverment on up they just get better at lying. Have you talked to your senator lately? Or your congressman. I would say the odds are given that they are here and the gov.
does know it. How the hell could they tell us?

They tell one lie and then cover it with another one.
Ufo's in gulf breeze= eglin afb.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: Thanks   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:46 pm

It is hard to weed out the liars with Disinformation, coverups, debunkers, the wonderful pranksters and hoaxers as well- it is the most important human even since the beginning of humans- contact with an alien race. Yet some take it so lightly others are willing to kill to keep it quiet.
Anyone else wanna chime in?
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 am

Jack,
I like a good jest. In fact one springs to mind. two state senators managed to get 10 mil. to refurbish a none exsistant beach. They weren't even chastised for thier jape. The world is full of lyiers. Seems to be a prerequist for politics. Hmmm and most of them are lawyers. Lawyers= trained lawyers.
I spent some thirty years as a public servant. I'm the guy in the corner of the room during the meetings. You know the one they come to after the meeting
to find the truth. I did my best to avoid the rest. I hated the meetings and had to be durg down to them.

Now if you can remeber that the last two presidents were both caught lying. Bill Clinton with his denail of sex with that woman. Geroge W. with his weapons
of mass destruction. So if the top lies then how could you expect any thing better of the others?

I would be forced to argue "you can fool some of the people most of the time. You can fool all of the people part of the time. You can't fool all of the people all of the time. Some body pass the water melon". That was a quote from former Fla. Govenor Claud Kirk. A skilled pirate.
Seriously though, If you ever get a chance to go to gulf breeze take it. The weapons labs are located unmarked areas of eglin AFB between I-10 and US 98.
Some of the stuff they use puts on quite a light show after dark.
If you get lucky you may even see a night shoot by an ac130, the one with the gatlin guns and boffers twin 40s. Its realy impresive.
I would hope that every one can put up with my losouy spelling.

Dave fair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: star fleet?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:00 pm

from ufo casebook...
Published: May 16, 2010
By Grant Lawrence

Gary Mckinnon wanted to know what the US government knows about UFOs. He also had a suspicion that the US had advanced energy systems that could be used to help humanity.

So he made a big mistake.

He hacked into US government military and NASA computers in order to find out. Mckinnon says that it was quite easy to hack into US government computers and he is no genius.

Eventually Mckinnon got caught. Or he says he told the government about the security lapses. He is now facing extradition to the US where he might spend the rest of his life in US prisons.

The computer hacker is being painted by the US government as the most dangerous hacker of all time.

Mckinnon says he was just trying to get a glimpse beyond the technological iron curtain of the US National Security State. He was not trying to harm anyone.

There have been numerous attempts to stop Gary Mckinnon’s extradition to the US and so far it looks as if he will lose. Unfortunately, Mckinnon and his family say that he suffers from Asberger’s Disease and he is a shy and emotionally frail man. All that know him say he wouldn’t hurt a fly.

But what is making the US government so adamant about bringing Mckinnon to justice in the US?

Maybe it is because Gary Mckinnon spilled the beans on what he saw and he shouldn’t have.

What was Gary Mckinnon looking for at NASA?

“Suppressed evidence of reverse engineered UFO technology, free energy that would help to stop climate change and would help to stop old age pensioners from dying of cold… and also evidence of anti-gravity, he says”What did Gary Mckinnon find?

“A space fleet and an impressive UFO and a total lack of Nasa and military internet security, which I found truly shocking which is why I alerted them via cyber notes,” he says.

Mckinnon has said consistently in numerous interviews that the US has advanced Space Fleets that are capable of star travel. He has never backed down from his assertions. Maybe Mckinnon has not said all he knows.

So as the Gulf is flooding in oil, Mckinnon says he found advanced technology that is helping American Star Fleets travel through space. It could be that this secret technology could easily be moving the world off fossil fuels in the present, but that would mean there is too much oil that will be left in the ground.

Secret technologies are evidently supposed to be secret no matter how it would benefit humanity.

Gary Mckinnon will likely pay the ultimate price for his curiosity and good intentions with decades of jail time in the US. Gary and his family say that it will kill him.

Perhaps Gary is not the one that should be in jail.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/mckinnonfind.html
source & references:

http://blogs.alternet.org/grantlawrence/2010/05/16/british-ufo-hacker-gary-mckinnon-what-did-he-find-at-nasa/
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: also McElroy backing up the Eisenhower Briefing Doc. also from UFOcasebook.   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm

This is the transcript of the speech made on May 8, 2010, at Fort Monroe, Virginia

Gateway to Freedom

Hello, I’m speaking with you from Fort Monroe, Virginia. We’re also known as The Gateway to Freedom.

We sit right next to a little town called Phoebus, Virginia. Interestingly, they call themselves The Gateway to the New World.

Phoebus sits inside of Hampton, Virginia whose motto is First from the Sea, First to the Stars.

My name is Henry McElroy, Jr. a retiring, former State Representative from New Hampshire. Thank you for your attention to this brief message concerning the world’s interaction with both earth-based, and off-world astronauts.

The reason I am making this announcement is in the hopes of encouraging better perspective to all who explore the universe. Therefore, as a result, making a more valuable contribution to humanity, for the benefit of all faiths, all races and all nations.

Another reason I am here today is because I believe in the foundational wisdom of our nation, which was laid down by our founding fathers and because we know that highly advanced knowledge and information can assist human beings in solving various problems both in current times, and in our future.

When I was in the New Hampshire State Legislature, I served on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs committee. It was, apparently, important that as a Representative of the Sovereign People who had elected me to this Honorable Office, that I be updated on a large number of topics related to the affairs of our People, and our Nation.

As I understood it, some of those ongoing topics had been examined and categorized as Federal, State, Local development, and security matters. These documents related to various topics some of which spanned decades of our nation’s history. One of those recurring topics is the reason I am addressing you this evening.

I would like to submit to our nation my personal testimony of one document related to one of these ongoing topics which I saw while in office, serving on the State Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs Committee.

The document I saw was an official brief to President Eisenhower. To the best of my memory this brief was pervaded with a sense of hope, and it informed President Eisenhower of the continued presence of extraterrestrial beings here in the United States of America.

The brief seemed to indicate that a meeting between the President and some of these visitors could be arranged as appropriate if desired.

The tone of the brief indicated to me that there was no need for concern, since these visitors were in no way, causing any harm, or had any intentions, whatsoever, of causing any disruption then, or in the future.

While I can’t verify the times or places or that any meeting or meetings occurred directly between Eisenhower and these visitors – – because of his optimism in his farewell address in 1961, I personally believe that Eisenhower did, indeed, meet with these extraterrestrial, off world astronauts.

I hope my personal testimony will aid the nation in its quest for continued enlightenment. I am honored to follow in the footsteps of those who have come forward with their personal testimonies – those who deserve the admiration of the American people for sharing their accounts publicly, in an effort to elevate our knowledge to a higher understanding of our existence.

People such as:

Former Astronauts - John Glenn, Edgar Mitchell, Gordon Cooper, and Buzz Aldrin.

Former Presidents - Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter

Captain Bill Uhouse of the United States Marine Corps

Lt. Col John Williams of the United States Air Force

Co Phillip Corso Sr. of the United States Army Commander Graham Bethune of the United States Navy

Along with: David Hamilton of the Department of Energy, Donna Hare of NASA and James Kopf of the National Security Agency

I would also like to thank the countries of: France, Brazil, Britain, Russia, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand, and our neighbor to the north Canada, Uruguay, and Australia, for also opening their files to the citizens of their countries, and allowing them access to information that is so very important to the evolution of humanity.

I thank you for allowing me this opportunity to have a small part in doing the same, by sharing the information I have given you today.

Thank you very much and I’d like to thank our communications crew for helping us make this happen today.

And, I’d also like to authorize distribution of this video for anyone who wants to use it for educational purposes.

Thank you,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

I just read somewhere Gary Mckinnon wasn't going to be extradited to the us. I don't know where I read this but it seems it was a couple weeks ago on a news site. I tried to look it up and nothing comes up as of late. I will tell you this, the web can be scrubbed within minutes by the hidden controllers. I've seen other stories that have been scrubbed off the net in very short order.

I knew the world had a new power source in the 90s. It probably existed prior to the 70s when they started the oil shortage debacle. As long as there is water, there is oil. Its not the phony BS they tell us it being fossil fuel. Its simply the wash down effect of rain water leaching the atmosphere of hydro-carbons and other carbon deposits to filter through the earth to depth where it is heated and pressurized to form it back into oil. Since oil is lighter than water, it floats to the top of the reserve till discovered and tapped. The heated water pressure below the reserve forces the oil to rise and if an occurrence like the gulf oil rig blowup happens, we have a gusher. Remember those old images of wild cat oil field guys hitting the sweet spot and it gushes. Ya the oil suck story we are now told is pure BS.

Gary Mckinnon found the truth and when one finds the truth they are to be hung out to dry so others will be afraid to go there or later to be killed by suicide which is what Gary will get if he keeps talking while he gets time in the UK.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:50 pm

It is reported on UK media that Gary McKinnon is to be tried in the UK .
At least our new Con\Lib government got something right !

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:45 am

I heard on the news that the British Government wanted to re-negotiate its extradition treaty with the United States.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: to Only Child   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:41 pm

About an earlier post, I guess for you it would be hearsay, but I didn't get my answer from Cooper just from his book, I asked him.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: new idea   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:47 pm

The idea is new for me...
I just watched again the great UFO Hunters episode on Giant ufos
the last one I witnessed in April 2009
was enormous and "see through"
accept for the lights at the end of each point of the triangle
looking at the Tinley Park footage and the English channel sighting info\
I'm just thinking that maybe there is something to the idea of a changing scenario
in other words, what if they are here not just as explorers or on vacation but what if some of them are here to stay - colonies hidden by our government.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: why   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:07 pm

I suggest Marrs book, Alien Agenda for those who are curious, also Leap of Faith by Gordon Cooper. I have been pondering more and more about the level of awareness able to see the visitors as they arrive nd I'm convinvced at least for the moment, those who are open enough see and those who are not do not. Their abductions -much like butterfly collecting, may be seen as science in its pure form, but covered in military secrets and fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are they here and what are they doing?   Why are they here and what are they doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are they here and what are they doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Forum related :: New Members-
Jump to: