The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Vote_lcapNew Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk I_voting_barNew Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Vote_lcapNew Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk I_voting_barNew Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whitethunder

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-19

New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Empty
PostSubject: New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk   New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0_vzVw-dxg&feature=channel_page

Not one but two new videos have surfaced showing the flying disk over Gate C-17 at O'Hare in November, 2006. There are also two still photos of the object taken by a pilot from inside an airliner cockpit.

The videos and pics match witness descriptions. It's clearly not a conventional airplane; nor is it a blimp or a reflection on the clouds. You can clearly see the thing rotating in one of the videos. This looks like the real deal. It all but proves there was a genuine solid object of unknown origin in the sky over O'Hare on that day.

Maybe the UFO Hunters team should do a follow-up episode; this case is getting more curious and amazing by the day.
Back to top Go down
Naveed
Naveed

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk   New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:53 pm

These are very interesting videos that's for sure. I'm a bit confused on whether or not to trust them however. Seeing as they are on youtube, a site which is no stranger to fake footage, they sort of lose some credibility to me. Then again it makes sense that if these are genuine, that the people who filmed the footage would possibly wait till they are more comfortable (with what they witnessed or with releasing the videos in general) to release their videos. And well what better way then youtube, which is the largest video sharing site on the web, which also gives them a bit of anonymity.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixorb83.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: videos   New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:40 pm

The video that has been released of the disk is probably a hoax video. That is a problem with YouTube, and it is unfortunate.

The better footage is of the anchorman discussing the incident to a person who is off screen. Some information about TV news shows: The cameras in the news room studios are on during the entire time of the broadcast. The network shows have their spots, and the local crews await for the breaks to give the local news and weather. The cameras were rolling, and the anchorman is talking about the O'hare incident. They were not on the air when the cameras were rolling during the first half of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlhiAFHHTM4&NR=1

A lot of information tidbits come out in the video.

Last edited by kidflash2008 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk   New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:31 am

I just e-mailed Jon Hilkevitch to see if there were any updates. If I get a reply I will post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk   New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Videos and Pics of the O'Hare Disk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Sightings-
Jump to: