The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
My Experience Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
My Experience Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
My Experience Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
My Experience Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
My Experience Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
My Experience Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
My Experience Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
My Experience Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
My Experience Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
My Experience Vote_lcapMy Experience I_voting_barMy Experience Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

My Experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mochi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-28

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was flipping the channels and the History Channel was airing an episode on USOs. It sounded interesting and I decided to watch. I apologize ahead of time that I am not familiar with this forum and with the show, so I do not know anyone's names. I did catch that one of the personages in the show was affiliated with UFO magazine, and so I decided to come online and check.

I just wanted to share an experience that I had a few years ago.

I live in San Francisco, and I have never heard of any UFO sightings here. I consider myself a sceptic of anything I can not analyze and experience firsthand. I am a physician and I rely upon facts and numbers. So what I saw a few years ago, I don't know what it was or can even explain.

A few years ago, sometime in the late afternoon, I was taking my dog out for a walk. The sky was typical San Francisco, light and grey, the sun somewhere above but unseen. I happen to be looking up, I don't know why. When suddenly this streaking light shot forth from behind me. It was this beautiful violet-pink light. It moved so fast and it seemed to leave a light trail of the same color as itself. It came from behind, over my left shoulder and shot off into the distance. But what really struck, besides the strange color was the fact that it made this incredible right turn. I could actually see the angle it made in the sky when it shot down and to the right.

It happened so fast. I just stood there, I don't know what I was thinking. I couldn't figure out what it was. I think the light trail lagged a little behind after the object disappeared. To this day, I'm not sure what I saw. I know I saw something. It was incredibly fast, violet-pink, and it could turn at an impossibly acute angle. It didn't bank or turn like you would expect from a typical aircraft. It just bent in the sky and shot off at a different angle, probably close to 90 degrees from it's origional direction.

I've wanted to share my experince for a long time. I just never got the opportunity to. I am sure that many of you have many more experiences that would trump mine. But I'm not here to compete. I just wanted to finally get this off my chest. I don't know what it was. But it was beautiful and awe-inspiring. Thank you
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Fly-bys - don't you just HATE that?
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-28

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Fly By? So you don't think this was a sighting?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm

A "fly by " is certainly a sighting Mochi . I think what Onlychild is saying
was meant in jest . A fly by is when a "craft " honors you with it's presence but it's a " You can look , but you can't touch " scenario !

Welcome to the forum Mochi , i believe you are predominantly amongst friends !

Cheers FW .
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Mochi wrote:
Fly By? So you don't think this was a sighting?

Sure it was ... but I have dealt with the idea of "If you have something to say, JUST SAY IT" for too many years. Personally, it drives me up the wall.

I had odd sightings of - something - at night that passed over head and suddenly GLOWED in an intense light, then dimmed out and POOF - gone. Could it have been a fly-by satellite? I have not gotten an answer regarding the sudden glow I saw. This happened a few times, going in different directions. When I say fly-by I mean there it is - don't drop by and have a beer - just keep on going.
Back to top Go down

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm

My sighting was not what a person would call fascinating, but it did have some strange aspects to it. I saw a blue light that looked like an afterburner fly at dusk from the north and traveling south. It did not make any noise and the sky was bright enough to make out any outline of an aircraft (there was none). It was completely quiet and was flying at a fast speed.

I do not know if it was extraterrestrial in nature, but I still have no idea of what it was.

Thank you for sharing your sighting with us.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Goddess bless - the "goddess" is the key to everything for us in this subject. It isn't a symbol of woman, it's the earliest symbol of life in the face of global death. Ever ask yourself why "the goddess" lost all her weight beginning with Egypt and Sumer? History was rewritten - and the "goddess" was demoted to a non-sign.
Back to top Go down

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: goddess response   My Experience Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 pm

I am a Pagan who believes in the Mother Goddess. That is why I use the term Goddess Bless, just as Christians say God Bless.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 am

LloydB wrote:
I am a Pagan who believes in the Mother Goddess. That is why I use the term Goddess Bless, just as Christians say God Bless.

That wasn't my point. Like everything else, THINGS not understood are given new identities. The female carved figure was the sign of life in the face of destruction. History was rewritten and the "goddess" became - something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experience   My Experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Sightings-
Jump to: