The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
ET - fear - and you and me :) Vote_lcapET - fear - and you and me :) I_voting_barET - fear - and you and me :) Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
ET - fear - and you and me :) Vote_lcapET - fear - and you and me :) I_voting_barET - fear - and you and me :) Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

ET - fear - and you and me :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

ET - fear - and you and me :) Empty
PostSubject: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 am

I have made a couple of posts that deal with the fear aspect of ET and us in our lives. I think it's time to talk about it. Anyone interested? If so, let's start here. Link: The triune brain.

Last edited by onlychild on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can lol.)
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 pm

While we wait, this is my all time favorite explanational video.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:27 am

ET - fear - and you and me :) Zzz
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Ok , i'll bite .

Only had the time to skip over the brain link you posted Onlychild . It is interesting but i am not sure that i consider the brain that usefull .

A quite famous , at least in the UK and europe , actor once had a very bad car accident in which a tree branch was driven through his head ! I think i am correct in saying that at least 50 % of his brain was obliterated .

He made a full recovery and as far as anyone can tell , he is the same person now as he was before .

I could be going a bit off your tack here but i am not convinced that we as people think with our brains . In fact , i am not even convinced about the nature of thought .

I think , therefore i am . What ? A brain on legs !

Just my thoughts Onlychild . Don't know where they come from !

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 pm

We need details on that wreck. If 50% of his brain was "obliterated" then he would not be the same. In trauma centered injury brain injury is rated as mild, moderate, and severe. Severe brain injury you aren't walking, talking, or anything like you used to. I was in a head on crash in 2004 and had "moderate" injuries. Diffuse axonal injury is a bitch; and today I still have problems. I can tell you from experience that the brain is it - period. If you damage the "wiring" in your brain it would be the same as losing any electrically connected wiring to any machine. The best example is a car. Only one wiper works, no tail lights but the front lights work, fan has only one speed, radio goes off and on - you get the picture.

The brain will try to heal itself, but there may be connections remade that you are not going to like. One of the most popular is "voices". Where once there was a subtle connection to information dispersal, now you think someone is talking to you. I have spoken to MANY people who claim to get "messages" from whoever out there. I ask the same question: Ever hit your head - really hard? The answer is always the same ... yep - and here is how it happened.

One of my favorite comedians, Sam Kinison, was hit by a truck as a child and had a big-time brain injury. All I will tell you is that the comedian we knew on stage would never have existed were it not for that accident. So, I will question that actors accident because if the limb went THROUGH his brain, there is no way a complete recovery was made.

All it takes is something like this to change you forever.

Back to top Go down
CardZero

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 am

free wheel wrote:

A quite famous , at least in the UK and europe , actor once had a very bad car accident in which a tree branch was driven through his head ! I think i am correct in saying that at least 50 % of his brain was obliterated .

He made a full recovery and as far as anyone can tell , he is the same person now as he was before .

FW .

Gordon kaye ?

of Allo Allo fame ?

if memory serves me..........
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 am

Quote :

Gordon kaye ?

of Allo Allo fame ?

if memory serves me..........

That's him . Will try and dig out a bit more info on him later today if i get a chance .

FW
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:47 am

OK, I looked for him and Googled every variation I could think of, and found NO details other than a repeated idea that used the same wording over and over. The only symptom I found was that he couldn't remember the crash, which is typical. First glances seem to show the media was never told the details, ol' Gordy got knocked out, but I highly doubt that limb did a major punch hole through his brain. This would have been a big study for the brain world and there would be pictures and data all over. So far, my take is that there was no major penetration, this sounds like a typical first time hard hit and media expanded the story with no real details.

Last edited by onlychild on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 pm

I recall hearing another cast member give an interview when the stageshow version of Allo Allo was touring, she mentioned the incident as described above, including a reference to the brain being pierced by wood, Im not so sure he made a full recovery myself. i have the entire series on DVD and something changed in his performance after the accident, apart from the scar on the forehead. Thats just my subjective opinion though.

The general consensus is the hippocampus is where this all takes place, and they are even working on a chip to sit on top and perform its function, bit like adding a readyboost memory strick to your PC

Brain Chip

a search of "hippocampus brain chip" will bring up lots more on this subject

If this technology is perfected, we may be able to download experience sets to the device, That is we could get access to the memorys of someone who alrady has the knowledge in the field of interest, flip a switch and you are an airline pilot with 10 years flight experience.......
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm

CardZero wrote:
I recall hearing another cast member give an interview when the stageshow version of Allo Allo was touring, she mentioned the incident as described above, including a reference to the brain being pierced by wood, Im not so sure he made a full recovery myself. i have the entire series on DVD and something changed in his performance after the accident, apart from the scar on the forehead. Thats just my subjective opinion though.

Brain injury is a topic that must be learned because it is part of the UFO "understanding" phenomena. This year will be 68 years since ET began knocking on our door, and where are we? Nowhere. We are no closer to understanding what is going on today than we were back then, with the exception of sightings (which is a word that I think if I hear one more time ...).

The topic heading is cognitive compromise and runs a line from simply not understanding how the brain works and thinking incorrectly, to real live damage, both physical and genetic inheritance.

I believe Gordy changed - he had to have changed, and guaranteed there were issues you never heard about. Even a mild brain rap can cause permanent damage. It's a design flaw plain and simple.

The general consensus is the hippocampus is where this all takes place,

It's more involved than that. After 6 years of recovery, I still have glitches I have to live with. The simple picture is diffuse axonal injury, or simply put, broken brain wires. Point A connects to point R, and when that connection is compromised - whatever it did - it doesn't do it anymore. How does this happen? Depending on the event, the brain slams into the skull; the brain is like jell-o, it twists and moves in ways it shouldn't. Everything caught in the stretch as it twists - is damaged or broken.

and they are even working on a chip to sit on top and perform its function, bit like adding a readyboost memory strick to your PC

Brain Chip

a search of "hippocampus brain chip" will bring up lots more on this subject

If this technology is perfected, we may be able to download experience sets to the device, That is we could get access to the memorys of someone who alrady has the knowledge in the field of interest, flip a switch and you are an airline pilot with 10 years flight experience.......

It would be great if someday they can do that (imagine what ET can do already). But in the meanwhile, we need to understand that ALL of our problems regarding ET are being caused by each individual brain in each person on the planet. There is only ONE answer to the picture ... how would YOU find it?

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 am

Quote :
But in the meanwhile, we need to understand that ALL of our problems regarding ET are being caused by each individual brain in each person on the planet.

I don't understand quite what you mean here Onlychild ? I personally don' t have any problems regarding ET . I understand that many do , perhaps for obvious reasons , but many that i know do not .
You seem to be suggesting that we are all brain damaged in some way or another ?
Just wondering .

Cheers FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 am

free wheel wrote:
Quote :
But in the meanwhile, we need to understand that ALL of our problems regarding ET are being caused by each individual brain in each person on the planet.

I don't understand quite what you mean here Onlychild ? I personally don' t have any problems regarding ET . I understand that many do , perhaps for obvious reasons , but many that i know do not .
You seem to be suggesting that we are all brain damaged in some way or another ?
Just wondering .

Cheers FW . Very Happy

Not all "damaged" in that sense, but compromised because the general public in the UFO topic do not think correctly. They view the big picture instead of the details that construct that picture, form a belief, and then when someone counters that belief with another belief it's just further confusion. Then there are the "researchers" who add to this mess because you cannot find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. In my method of calculation, which begins with the so-called Battle of LA, we are entering 68 years of guesswork. In other words, for all this time we have not come to any definitive conclusions about this topic. That's a LONG time.

All I am saying is that there are ONLY two component parts to this entire picture, and the only part of those two that could cause us problems is the brain. Either: 1) there is actual damage, or 2) we are simply not thinking correctly. For the most part, we aren't thinking correctly. On top of this, people literally RUN from the idea of brain compromise because of a single word: CRAZY. That word needs to be trashed because there is no such thing. It is ALL nothing more than a bio-mechanical compromise. Just like your car, there may be mechanical or electrical glitches; some component part isn't working right. Just like you can make a division between YOU (the driver) and your CAR, you need to make a division between YOU and your data storage unit - the BRAIN. When YOU try to access data, something goes wrong. It's a glitch, and it doesn't go any further than that.

All I can say is that after 55 years of "stuff" going on in my life, 36 years of study, and a complete 55 year reevaluation of everything, my conclusions show that the very thing we are doing is the direct opposite of what we should be doing. Instead of running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to figure out what's going on, we should be sitting back relaxing, confident in the fact that ET will take care of everything. This is a "first time" scenario. Our picture has never happened before in the history of this planet. There is a mental battle going on between ET and TPTB and WE are caught in the middle. I'm not worried about it.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Ok , i get you .
I definately agree with you regarding the first time scenario .I consider what lies just around the bend to be wholly unimaginable . But of course , maybe we imagine everything . In which case it is completely up to us , brain compromised or not !
The battle of L.A is a very interesting one . Almost seems like it never happened considering the amount of attention it gets .

Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Oh , by the way Onlychild . I have seen the faceplant vid before and could'nt bare to see it again ! It's horrible !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CardZero

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:16 pm

I have to say, while i think you are intelligent and articulate onlychild, i always have a problem when someone posts "THE ANSWERS"

Why should the battle of LA be a definative starting point for data capture ?

i could postulate that since the craft appear to be using some sort of artificial energy source (one assumes they dont fly by magic) and since the human species is the only animal on the planet to create and harness external energy sources, that we got "noticed" when we started doing so, ie started using fire to warm caves.

Space travel requires the creation and use of an energy source, so keeping an eye out for pre-sentients who start using external energy sources strikes me as a good place to start, if your looking for potential space faring bioforms.

Of course complex seeming things can be at the heart of the matter simple, for example if crop circles and cattle mutilations are being done by the same entitys, then they could be components of a single message.
cereal crops get decorated, meat crops get mutilated.
grains from within genuine circles show signs of growing with increased yeild but needing less light and water, while not even scavangers will touch a genuine mutilation carcass.

could the message be as simple as "meat bad food, plants good food"

i think its highly likely the vast majority of space faring species dont fuel their bioforms with anything as inefficient as meat, we ourselves have never taken a food animal into space to be used as such, indeed invitro meat came from nasa

Quote :
Modern research into in vitro meat arose out of experiments conducted by NASA, attempting to find improved forms of long-term food for astronauts in space.The original NASA research on in vitro meat was intended for use on long space voyages or stays or during prolonged ice ages or droughts; it would be a sustainable food source alongside hydroponic vegetables. It may also be useful during the colonization of extreme environments where food is scarce, such as Antarctica. In vitro meat could help people during an international food crisis.

invitro meat

It seems likely that we as a space faring species wont be taking food animals along, when we venture amoung the stars. its not efficient and its very messy.

Yet most ppl with an interest in this genre are unlikely to see the crop circle/cattle mutilation data as a single message, but that could be the simple premise behind the phenomena

But as always my caveat is, im not posting answers, just ideas and sometimes i dont even have those where every aspect of this topic is concerned, i think "i dont know" are the three most useful words we have with this topic, so im always a little concerned when someone posts "i know"
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:30 pm

free wheel wrote:
Oh , by the way Onlychild . I have seen the faceplant vid before and could'nt bare to see it again ! It's horrible !

Very Happy
You should try living through the aftermath - I have Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 pm

CardZero wrote:
I have to say, while i think you are intelligent and articulate onlychild, i always have a problem when someone posts "THE ANSWERS"

Why should the battle of LA be a definative starting point for data capture ?

i could postulate that since the craft appear to be using some sort of artificial energy source (one assumes they dont fly by magic)

They don't? LOL ...

and since the human species is the only animal on the planet to create and harness external energy sources, that we got "noticed" when we started doing so, ie started using fire to warm caves.

Ok, let me explain my picture. I was content (but not comfortable - I have a problem with UFO crashes) with using Roswell as a point of beginning for the picture I saw. The base idea is ET does not get this close unless there is a mega-problem brewing. The Battle of LA presents an odd picture where a craft was spotted lazily approaching the country and finally was close enough to shoot at. From here the rest of the story goes on as recorded. The idea is that this was a deliberate act - they WANTED to be noticed. For me it's the idea of wanting to be noticed that peaked my curiosity.

The picture as I see it revolves around a simple idea: We live our day to day lives and they leave us alone. But if there is "doom" in the air, they show up and help. This has been the picture as begun some 40,000 years ago. The starting point chosen today, the Battle of LA, isn't as important as the picture that unfolded as time went on. For me it's a verification that the PICTURE is right, and began in 1942. Now it something was earlier I would just adjust the picture to the new data.

But as always my caveat is, im not posting answers, just ideas and sometimes i dont even have those where every aspect of this topic is concerned, i think "i dont know" are the three most useful words we have with this topic, so im always a little concerned when someone posts "i know"

Yes but this isn't an I know as much as it's "data says" ... all of this is based on the oddest of experiences I have ever read or heard. No one else has had this happen, although it's possible "they" tried, and like Landi Mellas who never finished what she was supposed to do because "life just got in the way", their work was never completed. For me life never got in the way because of a physical disability that came from nowhere and brought my "life" to a grinding halt. Although I lost it all, I had plenty of time to read. I just took a negative situation and used it to benefit a project I began in '73 study

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ET - fear - and you and me :)   ET - fear - and you and me :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ET - fear - and you and me :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: