The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Vote_lcapThe Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 I_voting_barThe Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Vote_lcapThe Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 I_voting_barThe Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Empty
PostSubject: The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01   The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 am

From History Channel feed

Quote :
They are described by hundreds of witnesses as grey-skinned beings: no ears, no nose and bulbous black eyes. Are these so called "Greys" visitors from another planet? The team investigates stories of abductions in two different countries--their harrowing accounts disturbingly similar. In hypnotic regression, eyewitnesses describe being taken aboard alien spacecraft as part of a bizarre program to form "hybrid" beings. The team tracks down potential proof: an unusual, one-of-a-kind skull discovered in a cave in Mexico that bears an eerie resemblance to the Greys described by abductees.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01   The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 am

It's entirely possible that there are ET's who are good, and those who are bad.

The Bible speaks of angels who are both good and bad ... when satan rebelled against God he drew a third of the angels with him. there was a great battle in the heavens , it could explain why Mars looks like it was inhabited at one point but looks desolate and destroyed today like the other planets. There may have been an age before this current one , prior to satans rebellion against God, were our planets were inhabited and thriving...after the battle satan was roaming the air between heaven and earth as the bible explains .... God created Man and set in motion a plan of salvation for the souls of his children who hear his call and know his name ... the others who reject God's call will be sifted out and seperated in this current age ....satan knowing this is happening would do everything in his power to decieve as many of Gods children as possible .... satan would probably go as far as trying to genetically engineer his angels to appear "human-like" if he could , so as to mingle with mankind in the flesh , which could explain abductions and cattle mutilations, etc ... it could all be part of a sinister plan towards an attempted deception by evil forces. You will know a tree by its fruit, if some abductees are being traumatized and used for attempted breeding of hybrids then that type of tree is not showing good fruit of a loving and caring nature. It instead shows signs of an evil nature who has bad intentions ... not many abductees have ever told of feeling any sense of love coming from a "gray" ... they only speak of being terrorized and traumatized.

The Bible speaks of the evil angels looking reptillian or frog-like ... yet Mankind was created in Gods image ... could the evil reptillian angels of satan be on a mission to try and cross-breed to create a hybrid "human-like" creation? Satan has always tried to mimic God and this wouldn't be a stretch to imagine.

Much discernment is needed in this field ... but like I say, there could very well be "good" ET's too ... the bible does tell of "good angels" fighting against bad angels in the heavens , fighting to protect Gods children here on earth as this "AGE" plays out to its ending with the return of Christ.

The Bible warns of satan trying to deceive all mankind right before Christs return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Starchild skull   The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm

I thought the Starchild skull was the most fascinating part of the show. I didn't know what to expect, but was enthused when they showed what the Starchild would look like. To me, the Starchild resembles the aliens witnessed by Travis Walton from his encounter. One of the better episodes, and I have ordered the book by Lloyd Pye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01   The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Greys Conspiracy - Wednesday April 01
Page 1 of 1