The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Vote_lcapDead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? I_voting_barDead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Vote_lcapDead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? I_voting_barDead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Empty
PostSubject: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Everyone had heard of the Dead Sea Scrolls found in Israel. They contain copies of the Old Testament writings and other works. Apparently there is one scroll called the "Apocalypse of Lamech", which relates a interesting story before the flood of Noah. Lamech was concerned that his pregnant wife might have been made so by an alien, watcher, or heavenly being! Shocked While the story is apocryphal, it shows that such legends and stories were present among the jewish people. Click on the links for more information and the orignal source.

Genesis Apocryphon

Translation of 1Q Genesis
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:34 am

Such story ideas have always been known, however, they have always been confused, not unlike today. History was rewritten, and the errors fanned out over the centuries that followed. I shouldn't be a shock to see someone "pointing to the sky" in an ancient text. We are further from the truth today than they were, and they got it wrong too.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy70

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm

My two cents worth on most of the bible stuff is that "It was all written by man" and he chose the words that he wanted to hear when they were written, just like the good old bible. Ban chapters and the hell to the rest I will write it my way of thinking.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
http://jimmy362@embarqmail.com
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi Jimmy

Well, yes, it was written by man but the question is - why? The new testament had more than just the political turmoil of the day going on, there also was a couple to three hundred years worth of active sun / aurora anomalies going on too. People were seeing things in the sky and had no clue what they were. The best data falls within a period of a couple of hundred years before the christian movement, and also shows why the apocalyptic part of the book of Daniel was written. It's cause and effect, or just straight-out control of the people.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy70

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 pm

I haven't as of yet read the book of Enoch and I am going to get me one and sit down and see what he says. Supposedly he was gone for 300 years and then reinstalled on earth and was told to teach man how to read and write. So if he done that then, man gets a little weird and starts writing down all kinds of things he sees happening or think he see happening and throws in a few extras to make it a good story as men do. So maybe Enoch was told to do the ground work so man would try and save some oral history by it being written. Hmm. But then who knows....I suppose we will never find out but sure would be nice wouldn't it.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: RE: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens.   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:05 pm

onlychild wrote:
Hi Jimmy

Well, yes, it was written by man but the question is - why? The new testament had more than just the political turmoil of the day going on, there also was a couple to three hundred years worth of active sun / aurora anomalies going on too. People were seeing things in the sky and had no clue what they were. The best data falls within a period of a couple of hundred years before the christian movement, and also shows why the apocalyptic part of the book of Daniel was written. It's cause and effect, or just straight-out control of the people.

OnlyChild, could you give us more information on this 300 years of strange stuff? Also, I take it your view is that religion is "control of the people"?
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
Jimmy70

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:10 am

I would say that is a definite on that subject. I have read articles that the Romans were the real makers of our todays releigon so they could control the world at the time. Jesus was a puppet for the Romans.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:43 am

Hi all,

With regard to the idea of 'religion' it has to be understood that before one can put the picture together we need to first find the starting point, after which the picture can be put together more easily.

The starting point is about 5400 years ago and it concerns only one area on the globe: the Mesopotamian / Egyptian area. What is the full picture? The full picture would break down to the single idea that:

1) before 5400 years ago there was no trace of doctrinal confusion at all.

2) 5400 years ago the global climate took a sudden nose dive of 2 degrees C or 3.6 degrees F with another 3.6 degree F drop on top of that over time. With all the talk today about global climate change it should be easy to find planet impact data on temp drops like that.

3) Based on everything I have looked at over the last 36 years, the hypothesis behind all of this says that ET had made an arrangement with humans going back as far as about 40,000 BC. The arrangement was simple. In the event of a global catastrophic happening / extinction level or near extinction level event, they would come and help. Other than that we were on our own.

4) The climate change of 5400 years ago presented humanity with a problem - in Egypt for example the land was changing to desert - the people in that area and Mesopotamia panicked - people in other parts of the world didn't panic. It was in Egypt and Sumer that beliefs took a nose dive and everything was rewritten. New beliefs, AKA what we call 'religion' began then. It slowly spread over the globe as new-borns carried the brainwash material in their lives. One of the biggest pictures we have is when the Europeans arrived in the Americas. They burned all but 4 Mayan books because their beliefs said this material was from the devil.

People have been writing 'stories' ever since the changes because there has been an underlying attempt to reestablish the truth. The problem is that all of what was originally known - is gone. As for today, there is only one piece of that ancient information that desperately needs to be reestablished - and that piece revolves around the original agreement between ET and humans that states in the event of global calamity they will come and help. This was the exact picture painted by Saul / Paul 2000 years ago because certain events over the 200 year period before Paul and 'Christianity' caused people to believe doom was coming. He believed the end was coming and said there would be an arrival of a multiplicity of beings from the sky to take those who believed away before doom hit. On a scale of 1-10 I give Paul about an 8 or 9 because his only error was the inclusion of the "son" of the woman and god. Originally there was no 'son' and the only character in the original story was the woman, who we call the obese "mother goddess".

Woman was the 'sign of life' in this picture from the beginning, and when the picture changed 5400 years ago, there suddenly pops up an offspring who will correct the doctrinal error. There was no son - this has snowballed into the biggest BS story ever written. It is nothing more than confusion on a grand scale. The last accurate picture we have concerns the AGE of Virgo, where destruction reigned on this planet from C 13,500 BC to about 9000 BC. This was the Age of the Woman; the time ET was here. It has to be understood that there was death here too. The Clovis culture in N America had NO attachment to the so-called goddess / sign of life. The Clovis culture was taken out by an air-burst comet impact C 10,000 BC that toasted the NA continent.

When the above picture begins to sink in, "Enoch's 300 year story" begins to lose significance. Who cares - we have a bigger picture to tend to because since 1942 ET has been knocking on our door. I wonder why? If we follow the context of history, something not very nice this way comes. What do we do? Actually nothing - we trust ET to cover our dumb asses if it gets down to that. We have allowed this information to vanish ... we are responsible ... if trust is all we have left, we did it to ourselves.

In the manuscript I am sitting on I wrote the following:

Lewis Carroll once wrote: "The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things ….” In this poem entitled The Walrus and The Carpenter, a picture was perceived by the oysters. They believed a certain scenario existed based on what they saw, and they just followed along. By the end of the poem these oysters had found out just how wrong they were.
Regarding the subject of ET / UFOs, are we today the oysters? I am not suggesting that, like the poem, we will wind up eaten by aliens (although, believe it or not, some people have suggested that very idea). All I am saying is that no one truly analyzes the subject, and those who seem to be analyzing it are leaving out pertinent data because they are still viewing this subject based on surface data only. Why? Because you can’t find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. If the oysters had inquired more, would they have survived? Well, regarding surface data, probably not because the walrus and carpenter had an agenda, and lies were part of their psychopathic game to get what they wanted. The things they wanted to talk about had nothing to do with anything.

Back to top Go down
Jimmy70

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:57 am

Onlychild
I think that is one of the best statements that I have read in 50 years time. Outstanding output...

Isn't it to bad that we have had so much history burnt up that we might have been able to identify were we come from and why we are here.

I have thought of the same idea that they maybe hovering around to see how we are going to handle the next crappy situation that happens to wipe us out.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm

If all the data is right, we are in a bind because this will be the first time on this planet that this scenario has happened. I will say this much, ET is NOT saying what is coming. The bottom line based on everything is that it doesn't matter - we just have to trust.

Information began to come out again about 450 years ago, but there was no push like what seems to be happening today. There also was a reaction from the esoteric community who seemed to put 2 and 2 together and realized doom was coming. Today there is a change in view, and 2012 SEEMS to be a target date for something TPTB are going to carry out. There is no way to say for sure.

One of the odd pieces I looked at was written by H W Longfellow. The poem was The Occultation of Orion. In Longfellow's notes on this poem he broadened the picture a little more, saying that the final lines just 'dropped into his brain' as he was walking downstairs one night. The final lines have to do with an emphasis on a single point: Forevermore, forevermore, the reign of violence is over. Orion is the key to this, more specifically the Orion nebula. This was pointed out to us about 9000 BC, and my avatar here is a much later rendition of that symbol. Longfellow used key words and ideas that point to a military-type ending; an ending that includes the "reign of violence" coming to a close.

In everything I have looked at it is NOT possible to say exactly WHAT is going to happen, or when. Trust for us is the issue as we are not involved in this - battle - or whatever it is. I do this picture creation because I would be bored to death sitting here doing nothing.

The "New World" Order created at the time of the Maya "New World" is perfect theatrics. Based on the Longfellow poem there is one one more "creation" reference to add - a time "six days" after the Maya date. This would be the time when "the (full) moon" is "in station" with Orion. The poem then goes into those final lines: Forevermore, forevermore, the reign of violence is over.

On top of all this, I had done a challenge concerning dreams and voices. The end result was that this type of information is simply NOT trustworthy. Why? 9 times out of 10 - it fails. We cannot create a dividing line between truth and brain-created data (real dream). So what do we do if something LOOKS good from a dream and is provable? Well, it should get put to the front of the line - cautiously. The symbol we have lost developed into a particular shape-representation over time, as seen in my avatar above. Someone had a dream in 1998 that produced the exact same shape with an EYE in a triangle (M42 - the Orion nebula created in a triangle that runs from the center star of Orion's belt to the two base stars of the constellation) and on top of that triangle was the word Thursday. Oddly enough, this is the symbol of life I have been looking at, and, Thursday is the day before the Maya date of Friday, Dec. 21, 2012. How do we handle this? Simple, whether it is right or wrong, we simply trust. We are not responsible for details, we just trust "they" will help if TSHTF - period.

Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Thurs3a-1
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Eye-1
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Orion_m42m43abcd
Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Thurs5

Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Shh-1

Last edited by onlychild on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic again :))
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 pm

oops ... forgot to put this in. This is from the manuscript as well:

Something was running in the background, something more than just the political turmoil of the day with Rome. It seems that there was a pot simmering for at least a couple of hundred years before Paul was born; a pot that was looked into by Dr Andrew Solow of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts. It seems THINGS were seen in the ancient sky. These THINGS that were reported sounded like these examples:

In Lucania, it was alleged that the heavens had
been on fire; at Privernum the Sun had been
glowing red through the whole of a cloudless day;
at the temple of Juno Sospita in Lanuvium a
terrible noise was heard in the night.
http://www.astronomy.com/asy/default.aspx?c=a&id=3116

Also a PDF:
On celestial events, auroral activity, and the solar cycle in classical antiquity. Andrew Salow.

There was even a description that went as far as to say that a phantom navy had been seen shining in the sky.
Dr Salow's work incorporates a time period from 467 BC to about 333 AD, with the best data covering 223 B.C. to 91 B.C. The anomalies that were seen in the sky by the ancients were simply interpreted incorrectly (again). What they saw was a very active sun and aurora with connections to the sun’s 11 years cycle. These interpretations could also have been responsible for the apocalyptic part of the Book of Daniel being written in the second century BC. Scholars have placed the Book of Daniel’s appearance at this very time, not the sixth century writing time people believe. So, if these ‘signs’ were believed to be ‘signs of the end’ and this idea was festering in the minds of the Jews (at least) for all of those years, then it makes perfect sense that what Paul was talking about was the mental tipping point (at least for him), the time all of the memes came together in his mind and created (not unlike today) an end times scenario.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?   Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Sea Scrolls and Aliens?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: