The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
little grey aliens Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
little grey aliens Vote_lcaplittle grey aliens I_voting_barlittle grey aliens Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
little grey aliens Vote_lcaplittle grey aliens I_voting_barlittle grey aliens Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

little grey aliens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fheargus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-12-05

little grey aliens Empty
PostSubject: little grey aliens   little grey aliens Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:22 pm

i had this idea for awhile and wanted to see what you guys thought.

greys hae been reported with long spindley limbs nd fingers, huge hea and large black mirror like eyes. they also have no apparent anus or reproductive organs. also they have no ears and very small mouth. what if these were not sentient being but some type of robot/android creature used by an alien race we may have never seen yet. that may explain why the aliens arent concerned about collecting their dead or their concern when we cut them up for experiments. tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

little grey aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: little grey aliens   little grey aliens Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm

fheargus wrote:
i had this idea for awhile and wanted to see what you guys thought.

greys hae been reported with long spindley limbs nd fingers, huge hea and large black mirror like eyes. they also have no apparent anus or reproductive organs. also they have no ears and very small mouth. what if these were not sentient being but some type of robot/android creature used by an alien race we may have never seen yet. that may explain why the aliens arent concerned about collecting their dead or their concern when we cut them up for experiments. tell me what you think.

Or, they may not be entities that are primarily physical in nature. A "spiritual" or non-physical being would have no use for the major bio-mechanisms that are the province of we humans trapped in the dross of our physicality. In other words, their "bodies" may only be temporary conveniences made necessary for interacting with us in our physical reality.

Although it is all hearsay, the reports concerning the Roswell aliens suggested the absence of seemingly essential parts of a "normal" physical body as you state above. If the bodies are only temporary conveniences, then they essentially are only "place holders" for the ACTUAL being - a non-physical "soul" or consciousness.

We are that as well. Only we have that spiritual essence (that part of us which is actually real) incorporated into physical bodies.

It is typical of science and our cultural assumptions to assume that physicality is the primary currency of the universe. But if matter is only an outgrowth of consciousness (as quantum physics have demonstrated), then it is CONSCIOUSNESS which is primary. Assuming a physical nature as primary for other beings is typical of our thinking, but not necessarily the right way around.

By your definition, we humans are all robots. The only difference is that we are optimized for function in a physical plane. Perhaps they are not optimized for physical function because that is not their primary modus operandi.

Anyway, this theory may propose an alternative way to put the cart back behind the horse.
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

little grey aliens Empty
PostSubject: RE: little grey aliens   little grey aliens Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 pm

I think your right that there are robots being used by some alien species. If you come from a planet with a different atmosphere and gravity. The sensible thing to do is use probes or robots. A possible example from ufology is "The Flatwoods Monster: and other terrors from the Barker Files." This was a story in IUR (International UFO Reporter) in Volume 17, Number 6 (November/December 1992). The Flat woods monster was a large robot like entity. See Wikipedia also: Flatwoods Monster

In regards to spirtual beings, if there part of our universe. They should be able to intereact with matter. Without making a body for themselves. Otherwise they become blobs floating in the universe, with no connection to it. How would nature evolve a being from a material universe, that can't interact with the universe that spawned it? If on the other hand your referring to demons/angels. No angel that is subservient to God would need a body. The Bible has many examples of angels interacting with matter. They carry things, have swords etc. That leaves demons. Is that what were referring to? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

little grey aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: little grey aliens   little grey aliens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little grey aliens
Page 1 of 1