The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Vote_lcap~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective I_voting_bar~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Vote_lcap~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective I_voting_bar~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Empty
PostSubject: ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective   ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 am

Imagine a world where there is no death yet it remains dangerously over populated because they have extended their lives to new heights and bounds with evolutionary flares beyond the conundrum of man. There is no money. Only service in this world. Barter and trade and those who cannot survive either die or become part of the institution. Technology beyond your wildest dreams of UFOs and teleportation and over all they have found the holy grail and cheated life itself. But in doing so used up their resources and now they must find a new planet to get resources from and to colonize and there next stopping point would be Earth.

In this thread I want you to if possible respond with a situation revolving around Universal Awareness. Imagine yourself in the skin of the so called alien why would you come to Earth? What is going on in your society that would make you need to come here of all places? Tell me how you feel about alien worlds what would they be like? This is a place to ramble with the divine and madness underfoot about seeing out of the eyes of an Alien. Perhaps to let us under good reasoning to put together a grander picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective   ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 am

If you get to read any of my posts, you will see that I believe that we are on the brink of discovering that how we have let our society evolve has brought us to a crossroads so to speak. We will soon reach a point at which time we will no longer be able to function as a society because we have let greed fuel our reasoning for attainment. I believe that we should take a hard look at Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Theory and make a transition plan to be able to provide basic needs for all life. We need to raise the bar well beyond where it sits now and understand that there is so much more that we can do and reach levels that will remove all of the barriers that hold us back.
Back to top Go down
MarksBrother
Seeker
MarksBrother

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Yup   ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Interesting Gort, I also think we are at a Crossroads, so to speak, and for whatever reasons, but the problem will be; how does Greed get eliminated? Human nature would have to be re-worked somehow? Not to say that that is impossible, just improbable for the majority. And barring any Armageddon type Event, the Rich will get richer, and the poor will starve quicker. It is a tragedy in the making, and one that we who are aware, are forced to watch without the ability to Scream:
"Wake up" .
thanks Gort, If you;re the same Gort from Casebook, and the whole Drone thread, its good to read what you share.
Marksbrother
Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective   ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Ufofiend wrote:
Imagine a world where there is no death yet it remains dangerously over populated because they have extended their lives to new heights and bounds with evolutionary flares beyond the conundrum of man. There is no money. Only service in this world. Barter and trade and those who cannot survive either die or become part of the institution. Technology beyond your wildest dreams of UFOs and teleportation and over all they have found the holy grail and cheated life itself. But in doing so used up their resources and now they must find a new planet to get resources from and to colonize and there next stopping point would be Earth.

In this thread I want you to if possible respond with a situation revolving around Universal Awareness. Imagine yourself in the skin of the so called alien why would you come to Earth? What is going on in your society that would make you need to come here of all places? Tell me how you feel about alien worlds what would they be like? This is a place to ramble with the divine and madness underfoot about seeing out of the eyes of an Alien. Perhaps to let us under good reasoning to put together a grander picture.

Hey UFOfiend,

Great idea for a thread!

But here's the thing: you are using anthropocentric ideas to inform the alien. Understandable, being human and all, but not terribly useful for gaining insight into that which is truly alien. Our typically Cartesian ideas are mostly misapprehensions of that nominal thing we call "reality".

The interesting thing to me, and it is one I harp on often, is that the ancient teachings of metaphysics and quantum physics align quite closely. But those Cartesian delusions will have to be forgotten if any insight is to be gained from this corroborated knowledge.

The first lesson in metaphysics and quantum physics is that "everything is one". At a basic subliminal level, there is no separation between any "thing" in the universe. All matter, life and possibilities arise from the unitary quantum matrix. Everything in the universe is intimately interconnected at a subtle (and thus, not obvious to us) level.

Whoops, there goes science with all of its delusional ideas about "objectivity". Sorry, no such thing. affraid

So, the first step in universal awareness is that we, all of us, are the universe and everything in it. You cannot, like a good Cartesian, isolate anything from the unitary whole and gain much understanding from such a mistaken enterprise. Everything is connected.

Aliens? They may not be like us, so much, but they are influenced by us as we are by them, even if we don't see them. There is that subtle connection. Think about it.

Were we created by them? Did they, in our distant past have some influence over our biological and social development, as so many traditions (even the corrupted bible) imply?

And what about us? If we were a creation of others, we are not doing so well. We have developed in a dis-eased way. We fight and bicker and kill each other as if the snuffing out of the precious universal gift of life were a mere trifle not worthy of our consideration. We are extremely fragmented and selfish and seemingly on a collision course with our own self-destruction because of that.

So, if everything is one, what does that say about selfishness? Selfishness is a failure to acknowledge the most basic metaphysical truth: that you are part and parcel of everything, including that which you disdain and despise or fail to consider at all. If you poke out the other guy's eye, it is an injury that you do to yourself. It will effect you on a spiritual level, for certain, and may end up effecting you on a physical level as well, if the other guy decides that an eye for an eye is a reasonable (if selfish) action to take.

Bummer dude. Suspect

So, if you are an alien fellow who understands this essential truth, you cannot look at our human folly with indifference. You MUST recognize that this viral contagion, called man, is kind of a festering wound in our little obscure corner of the universe. And if (yeah, its a big IF) you had a hand in our physical, or even only our social development, you must see that your little experiment has gone awry.

So, given this proposition, shouldn't you (as an alien) take a strong interest in we wayward humans on this obscure little planet?

I would think so.

What do you guys think?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective   ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Being one with the universe! I remember how watching Star Wars and listening to Obiwan trying to make Luke understand that concept. The energy of all is all around us. I have meditated and I try to open my mind to being able to draw energy from the space around me.

Mike, someday it would be good to talk to you about multi dimensional planes and being able to move from one plane to the other. I believe that we will have to understand alchemy on a whole new level, In order to achieve that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective   ~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Alien : Enhancing Universal Perspective
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: