The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Dulce this week - Page 2 Vote_lcapDulce this week - Page 2 I_voting_barDulce this week - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Dulce this week - Page 2 Vote_lcapDulce this week - Page 2 I_voting_barDulce this week - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Dulce this week

Go down 
+4
Jdurand
Bill
Cindy
Lesley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dulce this week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: cattle mutilations   Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Jdurand wrote:
Again, it doesnt make since. Im not disagreeing with cattle mutilations. I just cant wrap my mind around the carcases being left behind for anyone to find. It just doesnt play into the M.O.

If this is done by aliens, then why leave such blatant evidence when they cover their tracks so well elsewhere.

If its goverment, why not cremate the evidence?

I tend to think cattle mutilation has more to do with the occult. It just doesnt fit the MO of Aliens or secret goverment experiments with the technology both have.

We can't assume we know any "M.O." of theirs.
Perhaps the aliens who are mutilating the cattle leave them behind because they know it's good compost and food for scavengers. Why would they take more than they need if they know it'll go to good use left on the field? After all they are invested in this planet and evidently need it in many of the same ways we do but are a bit more intelligent and reverent about it that we are, like I'm sure they never flick their cigarette butts out the saucer window.....
Back to top Go down
Jdurand
Jdurand

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Dulce this week   Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:15 pm

We can't assume we know any "M.O." of theirs.
Perhaps the aliens who are mutilating the cattle leave them behind because they know it's good compost and food for scavengers. Why would they take more than they need if they know it'll go to good use left on the field? After all they are invested in this planet and evidently need it in many of the same ways we do but are a bit more intelligent and reverent about it that we are, like I'm sure they never flick their cigarette butts out the saucer window.....[/quote]

Good point.
Back to top Go down
http://teamcaddo.org
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dulce this week   Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:06 pm

If you go to Google Earth and put in Archuleta Mesa, Dulce NM, they take you there and it actually says Secret UFO base. I guess that's hiding in plains sight What a Face

You can check it out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: proving Dulce   Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 pm

The best way to prove a base exists in Dulce is to track down the logistics needed to support such a base. The only thing the episode showed us was that such a base is possible. The government has built many secret facilities for our leaders if a catastrophe happens. The problem with that part of the show is that such facilities have a skeleton crew at best. A place such as Dulce would be manned, and the personnel there would need to be supported.

The Native population seem to look at visitors with amusement. I did think the Native who guided the crew of UFO Hunters seemed to be yanking their chain. I think one has to look at the possibility the locals want the Dulce area to become the next Roswell and attract visitors willing to spend money there.

The best thing to do would be to get a few people together and look for traces of support. If there is an underground railroad or mag lev system, it would need a large support system. Someone needs to inspect and repair on a daily basis. No matter how perfect they are made, the earth is always moving and causing cracks. Leaks in tunnels are quite common, and a maintenance crew would be needed to fix them.

Is there a railroad spur that goes near the area? What about roads? Are there runways for large cargo planes to bring needed supplies? Also, they should look for workers, both present and former to tell their stories.

Before one can tackle what goes on at a certain base, one has to prove the base exists.
Back to top Go down
PAbeliever12

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Dulce this week   Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:36 am

this episode blew my mind ive watched it on demand like 5 times who is john rhodes i think thats his name that talks about the different levels and the nucleur boaring machine?
I would like to hear more from this guy interesting stuff.
And what about the residents they all seem to know more then they're telling us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dulce this week   Dulce this week - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dulce this week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2